Introductions: The Setup

Story Info
Waiting for new Mistress, you get a pleasant surprise.
1.7k words
4.22
30.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loomis
Loomis
13 Followers

Authors note: To the surprising number of people who wanted chapter three to my last story, I hope this will tide you over. I needed to write something to get back into the habit, and this quickie is the result. You may notice a theme with the uniforms, but I assure you, it's purely coincidental(!). Anyway, I hope you enjoy, as always, feedback is greatly appreciated.

*

You notice her of course, you are a man after all. Though you feel a sudden rush of guilt as you do so. At first glimpse you're looking at a young black schoolgirl, you allow yourself nothing more than a glance before turning back to the newspaper you were only half reading to begin with. A slight breeze, and the page you're holding curls at the edges and you see her again, you allow your eyes to briefly linger on her tiny body, her rounded breasts pushing against her tight blouse, the very same blouse which is held high by a knot revealing an agonisingly flat stomach. As you force your eyes down to your newspaper, you appreciate that short plaid skirt, and what, at this distance, look like black knee high socks. In a blink you're looking at her face again... and she's looking at you.

Feeling heat bloom across your face you look down, trying to make sense of the words on the newspaper, hoping she didn't notice you staring. You consider leaving, but you're waiting here for a reason... you wonder of anyone else noticed you. If at this moment people are turning their noses up at you thinking you some kind of sexual deviant. Your mind's rushing when you hear a quiet voice.

"Excuse me." It's the girl, she's walked over to you and wants to speak. "are you waiting for someone?" Her voice is soft, nervous. The accent is hard to place, part English, part American, part something else. You look up and your response gets stuck in your throat.

Up close you realise you're looking at a woman, not a young girl, though her tiny physique and youthful appearance startle you slightly. The knee high socks are actually thigh high black suede boots. Her hair falls over one shoulder like a black waterfall and while her skin is the colour of brown sugar, her facial features are those of a stunningly beautiful Japanese woman. You can almost hear the light bulb click on in your head. "Kara!" you manage to say, "I was expecting to meet Sara today."

The girl looks relieved, as though you're not the first person she's spoken to today in her search. "I'm glad I finally found you. Sara thought it would be, um, interesting if she didn't tell me exactly how to find you. May I join you?"

"Of course," you begin to stand, but she stops you, gently pulling out a seat, and sitting at the table with you. "can I get you a drink?"

"Thank you, no." she responds. "It is nice to finally meet You. After talking for so long it is pleasing to put a face to the kind words." You notice she has yet to make eye contact, but is immaculately polite in her mannerisms. Perfectly submissive.

You want to ask if Sara will be joining you, but don't know how exactly to bring the subject up. Fortunately, Kara does it for you. "Sara asked me to bring you to her. That is, if you're not an ugly fat old guy." Kara looks down a little more, eyes slightly wider than before. "please forgive me, her words, not mine."

"That sounds like her!" you reply, forcing a chuckle to try and reassure her. Do I pass inspection?" Kara nods quickly. " I like your choker" you say, noticing the black line around her neck. You read the letters, "S-O-S... what does that mean?"

"Sara thought it a good idea to remind both of us that I'm her property today. That you're using me because she has chosen to offer me as a welcoming gift."

"a gift?" you ask.

"Sorry, Sir, I'm getting ahead of myself. I've been ordered to comply with your requests until it is time for you to go to our meeting place." She looks up at you for the first time, though her gaze does not quite reach your eyes, "My Mistress thought it would be a nice gift for you, if you want me. To use a cliché, your wish, Sir, is to me, a command."

You look around, a sly smile on your face, wondering when the punch line will hit. You decide to play along, confident in the knowledge that Sara will jump out at any moment to make fun of you. "So then, Kara," you begin with a concealed smirk, "if I were to ask for a blowjob in this very public place, you would.....?"

"I would comply, Sir, and ask only how you would like me to end it. Would you like me to swallow, or perhaps you would prefer to come across my face and leave it there as we walk to our destination. It's not far, but I no doubt deserve the humiliation it would cause. Or would you prefer to..."

You cut her off... could she be taking this seriously? You begin to wonder and feel yourself grow against your boxers. "I think swallowing would be acceptable." you say, with a smile, as casual as you were a minute ago when you chose coffee over tea.

"Very well," Kara says. She looks around at the people as though wondering how many would see her slip under the table cloth. She doesn't appear to be hesitating, simply assessing the degree of her humiliation. Wordlessly she falls to her knees and lifts the tablecloth. Out of your sight you begin to notice the people who stopped their activities to watch the young girl disappear under your table. You try to read your news paper again, as though this sort of thing were perfectly reasonable, trying very hard to pretend they're not there. You just about manage to make out the first word of the headline when you feel a hand slide up your thighs. You feel the zip of your trousers being slowly pulled down and find yourself shuffling a little further under the table cloth in an attempt to hide Kara's actions from view. You try to look casual as you feel a hand delicately reaching into your boxers and take a hold of your swelling penis. You feel it being pulled out into the open air where it's greeted by another small hand. Kara seems to be gently massaging your growing erection and you feel it growing. Something small and moist starts at the base of your penis and you picture her as she runs her tongue up and down it's length. Her hands pull down on your cock as she guides it to her mouth where she licks the head tenderly, Making her tongue a little firmer, she licks the tip of your cock as you feel fingers exploring and massaging it's shaft.

"Is everything OK" says a voice from the forgotten outside world. You look up and it's the waitress who brought you your untouched drink and food.

"Y-yes, thank you" you stammer, "Just waiting for it to cool down" you feel a tightening at the end of your cock which can only mean Kara has wrapped her lips around you and is sucking you inside her mouth.

"let me know if you need anything" the waitress says, and after an eternity of a lingered moment, she walks away. Kara has sunk her head onto your cock and is slowly moving up and down over the head. You feel like you could explode at any moment.

Kara's hands have moved to your thighs as she concentrates on using her mouth to please you. You feel her rise and fall on you, getting further down each time you enter her soft mouth. You feel her sucking as she rises and notice on more than one occasion the table move slightly as she reaches the tip. You soon feel your whole cock engulfed in warmth as you fuck her mouth in long slow strokes. You've given up on reading the news paper, but the faces of those around you are lost anyway in the blissful sensation of what's happening to you right now. You don't care about the people who noticed the girl go under the table, or the people who can now hear you moan slightly under your breath, or the waitress who's looking uncomfortable at coming back to ask you to leave. You find yourself not caring that Kara's gagging slightly as she deep throats the length of your erecting. All you care about is the building explosion starting in your balls right now, and the quickening pace of Kara's sucking. She builds up momentum, you feel the unseen mouth rise and fall on your cock, she sucks harder as you feel your throbbing member about to release no matter how hard you try to delay the moment. Just as you erupts Kara sinks down on your cock and sucks, you feel thick streams of cum pulse out of you and she holds on with her mouth, her hand massaging the end of your cock as though trying to empty everything you have to offer. The throbbing slows and the last shots are released between her delicate lips. Lost in the moment you barely notice Kara licking the remnants of liquid from your shrinking penis before delicately putting it back into your boxers and re-fastening your zip.

Moments later she emerges from the other side of the table as casually as though she'd just bent over to tie her non existent laces. You notice a thick drop of cream slide from her lip. She politely scoops it up with a finger and sucks it into her mouth as polite as a person who had misjudged the size of a desert portion at a fancy dinner party. "If we leave now, we will get there in good time," she speaks, still not looking at your eyes, "I wouldn't want to keep our Mistress waiting."

With that, you rise to your slightly unsteady feet and absent mindedly put a twenty pound note on the table to cover your untouched four pound meal. You allow the girl In the school uniform, thigh high boots and collar to lead you to her mistress. You wonder what's going to happen next. And you wonder what Sara has in store for you.

Loomis
Loomis
13 Followers