Introductions to Three Stories

Story Info
You choose which one will be continued.
3.8k words
4.22
8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By your comments, you, the reader, will determine which, if any, of these stories are continued. And your vote will tell me whether you like this concept of giving you choices.

*****

Lust at First Sight

In spite of being tired after a day of traveling and meetings, Carol decided to have a nightcap at the hotel bar. Middle-aged and still reasonably attractive, she still had hopes of meeting Mister Right. And, as usual, she was horny. Some of those guys she had met with today would have suited her just fine, but of course they were married.

She got her drink and sat at one of the small tables near the bubbling fountain, unaware of the eyes that followed her from across the lobby. Roger had waiting patiently for just such a woman to show up. Drop-dead handsome he liked to amuse himself at the end of his business traveling days by picking up lonely women in the lounges of first class hotels.

Roger went to the bar and ordered a Scotch. She saw him then and felt a stirring in her stomach. Self-consciously she tore her eyes away and starred at the fountain.

"Mind if I join you?" Suddenly he was standing by her table, looking down with a friendly smile.

"Oh... sure," she managed.

His eyes never left hers as he eased his lanky six plus feet into the chair. "I like your looks," he said. "Are you staying in the hotel?"

"Yes."

"Alone?"

"Yes." She felt the color rise in her cheeks.

"Me too. I feel like having some companionship tonight. What about you?"

She gave him a quizzical look. "What do you mean, companionship?"

"It means spending the night together."

"My goodness! Just because you look like God' gift to women does not mean you can proposition nice ladies like me after two minutes conversation."

"But I just did."

Carol knew she should get up and walk away, but her feet wouldn't move. Instead she just looked at him, imagining his arms around her, his hands on her body.

"Look," he said. "We are both travelers and don't have much time. I want you."

"Oh..."

"I can see your nipples stiffening under your blouse. Am I right?"

"Whoa. You are moving awfully fast."

He raised his eyes and asked again, this time in a tone that demanded an honest answer. "Am I right?"

She sighed. "Yes."

"Tell me."

"My nipples are hard."

"And your pussy is feeling squishy."

"You certainly don't waste time on small talk."

"Am I right?"

"Yes, damn it."

"Tell me."

"My pussy is wet. I can't seem to help myself."

He smiled. "I knew the minute I saw you that it was going to be like this."

"Lust at first sight," she said. "Do you have a name, or are you some mythical god come to ravish me."

His laugh was guttural. "I like that image. My name is Roger. What's yours?"

"Carol."

"Well, Carol. Finish your drink. We can have another upstairs. Shall we go to my room or yours?"

Carol accepted her fate. He was irresistible. All she could do was try to limit the damage. "I prefer mine. That way you can be gone in the morning and I can pretend it was all a dream."

"You will not forget it like you do a dream," he said. "I promise."

"What will I have to do?"

"Obey me."

A shiver went down her back, and she felt another wet rush.

"And if I don't?"

"You will be punished."

"Then I'd better behave."

"I may punish you anyway."

She sucked in a deep breath. "I see..."

He grinned. "You like to be bossed around in the bedroom, don't you Carol?"

"You really have my number, don't you?"

"Yes. It's not that unusual a number. Your safe word will be 'uncle'."

"Oh God..."

*

Sugar Daddy - A Screen Play

Scene 1

Slowly the camera pans the drawing room of large mansion. The furnishings are heavy Victorian, but masculine in style, with multiple leather sofas and chairs in various sizes. Two large portrait paintings fill one wall. One is of distinguished-looking older gentlemen in Victorian attire. The other is of a severely dressed woman of middle age. Her stern expression detracts from the classic beauty of her face and the promise of her voluptuous figure.

James enters from a door on the left, followed by Celeste. James is a handsome older man who somewhat resembles the gentleman in the portrait. His formal suit is fashionable, expensive. His age could be anywhere from sixty to eighty. Celeste is a creamy-skinned beauty in her twenties. She in neatly dressed in a medium-length skirt and buttoned up blouse. Its loose fit fails to conceal her full breasts.

James: In here my dear. Celeste is such a lovely name. Please call me James. Have a seat.

Celeste: Thank you, sir.

She sits in a leather-padded, straight backed wooden chair. James takes a larger, more comfortable chair at an angle to hers. The camera alternates shots of the two of them with close-ups of each.

James: Did you have to come a long way?

Celeste: Not far, but it took several bus changes.

James: Yes, public transit is not good in this part of town. That's one of the reasons I want a live-in maid. Are your working now?

Celeste: No sir. I arrived in town only a few days ago.

James: Oh. Where did you come from?

Celeste: Finland.

James: I see. Do you have family here?

Celeste: No sir. I don't know anyone.

James: Why are you here, if you don't mind my asking?

Celeste: I had to get away from a bad situation. I thought I could find work and start a new life here.

James: I won't ask whether you are here legally. Have you had many interviews so far?

Celeste: Only one other. There are not many ads for live-in help, and that's the kind of job I need right now.

James: I see. Where are you living now?

Celeste: In a hotel.

James: So you saw my ad. How do you understand the position?

Celeste: The ad said you were seeking a live-in housekeeper and maid. It spoke of free room and board, and a generous salary, with one day a week off.

James: Correct. But I believe it also mentioned working for a somewhat demanding older gentleman.

Celeste: Yes. I did wonder about that emphasis.

James: I have interviewed a number of women, but have yet to find one that I find suitable.

Celeste: If it's lack of experience, or cooking skills, I think I have...

James: That's not it.

Celeste: Oh.

James: My first requirement is that the woman be attractive. I have been without female companionship for several years now, and I miss it. On that score, you certainly qualify.

Celeste: Thank you sir.

James: The second requirement is more difficult. I am looking for a woman who is willing to take direction and conform to my wishes without question... all my wishes.

Celeste: I see the way you are looking at me. I am not a prostitute sir.

James: I have no interest in prostitutes. It's a woman with a compatible personality and attitude that I want living in this house.

Celeste: If I may be so bold, sir, why are you living alone? You are an attractive, well to do gentleman. I am sure there are many women who would meet your requirements.

James: Maybe. But I don't want a wife or live-in girlfriend. I value my independence too much.

Celeste: So you want a submissive servant.

James: Precisely. I want to be frank with you upfront.

Celeste: And how is that different from a prostitute?

James: Ah, you have spunk and are not afraid to ask probing questions. I like that. My definition of a prostitute is a woman who provides sexual pleasure in return for money on an impermanent basis. She does not have an emotional relationship with her customer. I am seeking a long term relationship with a servant who enjoys her work, a woman I can relate to and satisfy in many ways.

Celeste: More like a mistress who also cleans and cooks.

James: You could put it that way.

Celeste: I have a friend who has what she calls a "sugar daddy". It has worked out very well for her.

James: The "sugar daddy" description is probably a better one than "mistress". But I don't like the "daddy" part. I would not think of my housekeeper as a daughter.

Celeste: Well, this is certainly not what I expected.

James: No doubt you expected to be working for a woman, the head of a household. But if the woman had a husband she would probably be leery of having a sexy young thing like you in the house. She could make your life very unpleasant. On the other hand, this situation could work out well for you. I am a generous man.

Celeste: Are you offering me the job?

James: Not quite, not yet. I haven't told you about the third requirement.

Celeste: My goodness. And I thought number two was over the top.

James: Number two was that my housekeeper must submit to my wishes. Number three is that she must accept the physical consequences of disobedience.

Celeste: You mean... spanking?

James: Sometimes it may be necessary.

Celeste: Oh my.

James: Have you ever been spanked as an adult woman?

Celeste: Yes.

James: Did it excite you?

Celeste: No... yes. Oh God I can't believe I am talking to you this way.

James: I think you may be the perfect woman for this job.

Celeste: I'm not so sure.

James: I'll tell you what. Let's try it for a week. I'll pay you five hundred in advance, and another five hundred at the end of the week if you are still here. You'll have your own apartment on the third floor. I have an extra car you can use to go shopping.

Celeste: And all I have to do is let you have your way with me.

James: No, you also have to clean and prepare dinner.

Celeste: It's crazy. But I like you. What do I have to lose?

James: Nothing you haven't already lost. If you are unhappy you can leave anytime. What do you say?

Celeste: I say I'm a lucky girl.

James: And a very pretty one.

Celeste: Thank you sir.

James: Even though I am an older man, I still like pretty girls.

Celeste: You are not old sir.

James: I don't feel old. I want beauty around me. You have a very nice figure.

Celeste grins and straightens her back. Her manner changes from formal to flirtatious.

Celeste: I'm glad you like it. Has it helped me get this job?

James: It was essential. Does that bother you?

Celeste: Oh no. I am fortunate enough to have it, and I might as well take advantage.

James: Part of your job will be to let me enjoy your beauty. Come over here.

Celeste rises and walks over to James's chair. She stands in front of him, posing and smiling. He looks her up and down.

James: Have you accepted the job?

Celeste: Yes sir. I am ready to be your maid.

James: And how are you going to approach the job?

Celeste: I am going to obey my employer. You are now my employer and I will follow your instructions.

James: Good. Let's go sit on the couch.

She goes to the couch and sits, pulling her feet up under her so that she can face him as he sits beside her. He traces a finger lightly down her face.

James: Such nice skin you have...so smooth on your cheek and neck.

Celeste: I'm glad you like it.

James: And down your throat.

Celeste: Ummm...

James: Put your hands behind your head so that your figure will be displayed properly.

Celeste: Like this?

James: That's right. See how it makes your breasts thrust forward. You are going to burst that button on your shirt.

Celeste: Maybe you should loosen it.

James: My pleasure. I think I will do the second one too.

Celeste: Okay...

James: Now I can trace your smooth skin down into this deep valley.

Celeste: So I see. Or I should say, so I feel...

James: I'm afraid all these other buttons are going to have to go.

Celeste: If you say so.

James: You knew this was going to happen, didn't you?

Celeste: You made it very clear. But if I didn't like you I would not have accepted the job.

James: You don't really know me.

Celeste: I am a quick judge of men.

James: I'll bet you've had some experience.

Celeste: Yes sir. Oh, you have my front totally exposed!

James: Indeed. Now let's see how big and firm you really are.

Celeste: Ah... That feels nice.

James: Do you really need this bra?

Celeste: It does seem restrictive.

He reaches behind her and undoes the clasp. Slowly he slides her blouse and bra straps down her shoulders, letting both fall away.

James: Well, well. Look at these.

Celeste: Umm...

James: So, now that you know more about this maid job, do you still want it?

Celeste: So far so good.

James: All right, let's slip this shirt off. Put your arms down a minute. That's it.

Celeste: Oh my. I feel so vulnerable.

James: You are going to feel a lot of things.

Celeste: So are you. Oh, that's nice...

James: You may the answer to an old man's prayers.

Celeste: I told you that I don't see you as old.

James: How do you see me?

Celeste: You are touching me like a mature man, not an old one. You have nice hands, strong but gentle. I am hoping that you will be good to me, that you will give me a measure of security as I get started in this country. I am prepared to be good to you.

James: I can do that for you. But you must obey my commands, no matter how strange they may seem. Do you think you can do that?

Smiling seductively, she pushes her chest forward.

Celeste: Try me.

James: Put your hands behind your head again. Whose breasts are these?

Celeste: They are yours sir, to do with as you wish.

James: Um... Nice long, stiff nipples. How does this feel?

Celeste: Ahhhh...

James: How about this?

Celeste: Ouch! But it hurts nice.

James: And this?

Celeste: OH GOD...

James: Tell me, Celeste, what do you think should happen to a maid when she disobeys?

Celeste: But I have not disobeyed.

James: Not yet. But what if you should?

Celeste: Then I would expect to be punished.

James: How so?

Celeste: However my employer wished.

James: Umm... You are becoming more interesting and attractive by the minute. Lean forward. Give me your lips.

She kisses him eagerly, wrapping her arms around his neck. He pulls her half onto his lap. Her skirt comes up in the process, and he slides his hand down her back, inside her panties, and over her ass. She squirms and kisses him harder. Finally he seizes her hair and pulls her head back.

James: You are a hot little thing, aren't you?

Celeste: It turns me on to please you.

James: Nice, tight little ass. I like that. Stand up and drop your skirt so I can see that part of you.

Celeste: Panties too?

James: No. And put your blouse back on, without the bra and without buttoning it. Having some covering is sexier than nakedness. I will be buying you some special maid costumes.

Celeste: Oh goodie. How's this?

James: Very nice. But in the future you must always wear high heels.

He grabs her ass and pulls her into him, burying his face in her stomach. She moans and comes up on her toes, encouraging his mouth lower. He kisses and inhales her.

James: Ahhh, it's been so long. You are a flower. I am going to so enjoy having you as my maid.

Celeste: If I am a flower, you should pluck me.

James: By God!

He gets to his feet, still holding her ass. She wraps her legs around him as he carries her off through the door toward the bedroom.

*

Winning a Slave

Times were good in the 1840's. My inherited Louisiana plantation was producing as much cotton as I could transport to the market and making me a wealthy man at the age of 32. I had a pretty young wife and a dozen hard working slaves.

Slavery was a condition of the times. In my heart I knew it was wrong, but I went along to get along, as they say. I reasoned that I couldn't change the system, only make the lives of my slaves as good as possible. They always had plenty to eat, and I never broke up families. Believe me, my people were in paradise compared with the alternatives, including being back in their home countries.

Every year I took a few weeks off to go to New Orleans by myself and gamble. I liked to go up river for a few days on a luxury gambling boat, and then come back down on another boat. Poker was my game. I was good at it.

On one particular trip I had a memorable experience. We were on our second day out, and I had been playing a lot of poker with a bunch of wealthy merchants. That evening I had a run of good cards and raked in the money. One older guy was losing big and not liking it. He had his son with him, along with an attractive younger woman that could have been his daughter, but I didn't think so. The way she was doting on him, I knew she wasn't his son's girl friend or wife. Losing so much money in front of them was embarrassing him.

Normally the stakes at our games allowed up to three raises, each with a hundred dollar limit. But on this evening the old guy suggested we play some 'no limit' poker. This is a game where you can lose your ranch backing a unbeatable hand that turns out to be beatable after all. Any smart poker player will steer clear of this kind of action.

That night however I was feeling super confident. I had a pile of money in front of me, and the older guy was obviously down to his last stash. That meant he was the one who was going to have to put up non cash collateral to stay in the game. And the fact that he was agitated and frustrated would inevitably lead to his taking big risks to win back what he had lost.

12