Introspections Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HR1983
HR1983
87 Followers

The stroke on her pussy was barely hard enough to count, but even so she groaned. Encouraged, he added a bit more strength and for the first time she closed her eyes. "Eyes on me sweetheart," he reminded her, not striking again until he felt her gaze. He taunted and teased, noting the strokes to her pussy brought the greatest response. After flogging her softly for several minutes he lay the toy gently across her stomach and slipped a hand between her legs, thrilled to find her quite wet.

"I see someone is enjoying herself." He grasped a breast in each hand, squeezing them gently and rubbing his fingers over her nipples as they hardened, drawing another deep groan. Finally he circled her clit gently with his thumb and she pushed her pelvis against his hand whimpering helplessly. He alternated between gently stroking her clit and slipping a single finger into her tight cavity to stroke her sweet spot until her deepening breathing warned him she was close.

"Not without permission sweetheart, you have to ask me." She held back, resisting the urge to beg, but the sensations were too much.

"Please..."

"Please stop? Make sure you tell me what you need sweetheart."

It didn't take any more prompting. "Please Master, may I cum?"

The use of a formal title caught him by surprise. "Good girl Hannah, go ahead and cum for me." Her pussy jerked around his finger as she finally orgasmed and she lay panting on the table as he wet a cloth with warm water and gently wiped her clean.

Unstrapping her bonds he helped her sit up. "I told you sweetheart, you're a natural slut. I'm not going to ask if you enjoyed yourself. Journal about it, maybe you'll let me read it someday." She was relieved, not sure she could find words in the moment for an appropriate response.

"I picked up a present for you in town. A couple of them actually." Reaching in his pocket he withdrew a blue velvet box and she eyed it suspiciously. He read her mind, assuring her it wasn't a ring. Instead he withdrew a necklace. It was a thin golden chain on which hung a small diamond studded heart. Asking permission with his eyes and receiving a slight nod in response, he gently fastened it around her neck and she fingered the charm.

"As much as I like you decorated with nothing more than a necklace it's chilly down here. We'd best head upstairs, you can get dressed again if you want. She slipped off the table and retrieved her clothes while he hung up the flogger.

When they got to the top of the stairs he took her by the elbow, drawing her into the laundry room. "Your other surprise is in the garage."

Confused, she looked at him, finally finding her words. "You didn't get me a car did you?"

He laughed, "Not a chance. I'm not planning on giving you keys any time soon. Besides, this surprise didn't cost me anything." Opening the door he picked up a small animal carrier and set it on the counter.

That got an eager reaction, she slipped up beside him and carefully opened the door, lifting out a rather scraggly looking brown tabby cat. Cradling it in her arms she stroked it gently under the neck.

"She's nothing fancy, just a stray. My friend trapped her and was going to take her to the shelter, I figured I would save him the trip. He says she is skittish, but affectionate, so I figured the two of you would get along well enough."

"She's perfect. You apparently have a habit of rescuing strays. How did you know I liked cats?"

"Lucky guess?" She looked at him suspiciously. "Okay, I viewed your Facebook page. I don't think I've ever seen so many pictures of fluffy kittens in one place."

"You read my Facebook page?" Thankfully she seemed amused rather than upset, he figured the cat in her arms had bought him some leniency.

He nodded. "Your blog too," he confessed.

"How much of it? I've posted regularly since I graduated from high school. I don't think anyone's actually read it, except maybe my mom."

"Every post. I was trying to figure out what you've been thinking. Believe me, I need all the help I can get. Are you going to name that hair ball?" A change of subject seemed prudent.

She shrugged. "My cats tend to name themselves, though it's been awhile since I've had one. I suppose she's okay inside?"

"I figured you'd want her to be. There's a litter box and food in the car. I'm more of a dog person myself, so my only condition is she sleeps on your bed." He headed toward the master bedroom in desperate need of a cold shower.

A few hours later the cat was asleep, curled up in his favorite chair, the girl curled up asleep on the couch. He considered covering her and leaving her there for the night but couldn't talk himself into it. She stirred, but didn't wake as he tucked her in bed and slid in beside her.

HR1983
HR1983
87 Followers
12