Introspections Ch. 06

Story Info
He taunts and teases and Hannah's story emerges.
6k words
4.71
25k
11

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HR1983
HR1983
86 Followers

She beat him out of bed the next morning and when he emerged from the bedroom he found her balanced precariously on a bar stool trying to coax the cat down from its perch atop the kitchen cupboards.

"Hannah!" he cried out and she startled, loosing her balance. He caught her just in time to break her fall and he shook his head at her disapprovingly. "I should have known the two of you would be nothing but trouble." The cat's ears perked up and the girl squirmed her way out of his arms.

"That may just do it. Come here Trouble, come on down you silly kitty." To his surprise, after giving him a disdainful glance the cat leapt from its perch to the counter, overturning a potted plant in the process. He sighed, spotting a bowl of cat food by the patio doors.

"I see you've made the cat breakfast but not me."

"I'm tired of cold cereal, figured I'd wait for you to cook something." She intentionally brushed dirt from the counter onto the floor.

"Are you trying to annoy me on purpose?"

She grinned, "Is it working?"

"You're very effective," he admitted, wondering if he should take her over his knee before she became any naughtier. He decided to hold off until he had a better idea of her intent.

"Good to know." Satisfied she headed to the pantry where she retrieved a broom to clean up the mess while he pulled eggs out of the fridge to prepare a simple omelette. After eating she rose to clear the table and began washing the dishes without being asked, leaving him to wonder if he had passed some type of pop quiz.

The cat sat expectantly in front of the patio doors and the girl turned to address him. "Can she go out?"

"Sure, give me a minute and I'll disarm the alarm."

He did so and when he returned to the room the doors were open with no sign of the cat. The girl was standing looking at the sunny deck longingly. "Can I? I haven't been outside for weeks."

He felt a moment of sadness, followed by anger realizing that in many ways his home was nothing more than a gilded cage. At that moment he wished desperately he could give her the freedom she obviously craved.

"You're welcome to go out. It's still cold out there even in the sun, so borrow my jacket. I'm sorry I didn't think to get you one. There are some boots that hopefully will fit okay. You can wander, but stay in sight of the house. I'll leave the alarm off, come find me when you come in so I can reset it. At this point I'm less concerned about you getting out than I am by the possibility of uninvited company coming in."

Breathing in the crisp outside air was refreshing, and the sun on her face felt wonderful. She hadn't realized how much she had missed her evening strolls, but wondered if she would ever truly feel safe again walking down a quiet neighborhood street. Maybe when this all was over she'd get a dog to keep Trouble company. A big, scary looking dog. Feeling safe enough to think about a possible future without captivity was reassuring, even though she realized it wasn't likely going to happen any time soon.

Mindful to keep the house in sight she wandered toward a grove of trees. She saw signs of deer, tracks and scat on the snow. Trouble was nowhere to be found. She brushed the dusting of snow off a tree trunk and sat down, his jacket was long enough to easily draw under her to keep her sweatpants dry. Drawing in a deep breath, she allowed herself a moment to wonder what had become of her prior life, the life she'd carefully made for herself after graduating from college a couple years earlier.

After finishing her undergraduate degree she had debated about going further with her education, but had found she no longer had interest in studying. She'd stayed in the small college town out of lack of desire to decide where else to go. Returning to her hometown to be near her family had never been considered.

Working with people on a day to day basis had taken too much effort so aside from a few temporary office positions she'd focused on things she could do from home, the most common being medical transcriptions. The pay was crummy, but she managed to cover the rent on her tiny studio apartment along with her other basic needs.

She wasn't a sentimental person so there wasn't really anything she actually missed. Her lease had been month to month so she presumed her few belongings had been packed away, likely shipped to her parents. She'd been surprised, shocked actually, to learn they had cared about her disappearance. While studying she had gone home during breaks, mainly out of a sense of obligation since her parents paid her tuition. After graduating she'd sent cards on birthdays and holidays and spent them at home alone.

Reminiscing wasn't helping, and she found herself questioning what appeal a future of freedom actually held. Back to the routine of mindless work to pay the bills, lonely evenings spent wandering the streets to escape the haunting dreams. The monotony broken only by her online dalliance with the sadistic creep who had eventually betrayed her.

The mood in the quiet clearing had been ruined and her vacillating thoughts and feelings were bound to drive her insane if she focused on them too long. Besides, the chill had settled in. She walked back to the house, almost eager to continue training. Trouble was sitting by the double doors waiting to be let in.

After kicking off the boots and hanging the jacket up to dry she headed toward the master bedroom, finding the door closed. She could hear his voice through the door and realized he was on the phone. She was trying to decide if she should knock, but before she made up her mind she heard him curse, followed by a loud thump she correctly presumed was him hitting the wall. Taking a risk she opened the door herself, finding him sitting on the edge of the bed, his head in his hands.

"It was him, wasn't it?"

He grimly looked up at her. "One of his lackeys. Looks like the alarm isn't going to keep out unwelcome visitors after all. He said he happens to be coming our way a couple days from now and he'd like to stop in and see how things are coming along. He even had the audacity to invite himself to spend the night. Nobody happens to be this far out of town, they suspect something. It's far too soon, you're not even close to ready for this. But I can't refuse."

"Then we'll get ready. I can do this. What's it going to take?"

Her determination pleased him, though he still had his doubts.

"You're not going to like it."

She stared him down and he decided to push her, find out how much she could really take under pressure. He hated himself before giving the order, wondered if she would eventually forgive him. Desperate times, desperate measures he reminded himself firmly.

"Fine. Strip, right here. Lay on the bed, spread your legs and show me how you finger fuck yourself. Don't stop until you cum."

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and trying to calm her racing mind.

"That's an order Hannah. No hesitation. Unless you want me to take you downstairs, punish you and then do it myself."

Even accompanied by punishment that option sounded significantly more appealing than what he was a asking her to do, but she knew they didn't have time for her to fight him needlessly. Compliance was the only option if they were to achieve their mutual goal. Without further hesitation she yanked off the sweats she was wearing and threw herself down on the bed, reluctantly spreading her legs.

Slowly she slid her fingers downward. She had never pleasured herself in front of someone else, never even considered the possibility. Her initial attempts were awkward and forced and she closed her eyes trying to escape from the feelings of embarrassment and nervousness.

"Eyes open, please," he requested. She took it as an order and opened them again, though she still stubbornly refused to meet his gaze. She carefully slipped a finger inside herself and stroked her tight corridor gently, trying to coax herself into some response, but her efforts were futile. She simply couldn't force herself to respond on demand.

He wasn't surprised at her hesitance, but he was concerned. Their visitor would expect at least some cursory example of her responsiveness. "I changed my mind. I want you to close your eyes and pretend that I'm not here. You know your body Hannah, you've had plenty of practice. Do what comes naturally, whatever makes you feel good. You can do this, I know you can."

With her eyes tightly closed it was easier and she carefully spread her lips open and softly rubbed her clit with her index finger.

"Better, but still not enough. When you were alone in your bedroom fantasizing about meeting your online dominant's commands what turned you on? Tell me girl, without overthinking it, or I swear I will hack into your clandestine email and read every message."

Though it was an empty threat as he couldn't possibly know her secret email address without her giving him the information, simply the thought of the possibility was enough to get her attention and drew an immediate response.

"He used to send me audio clips, talking dirty and calling me names. He'd order me to go out in public without underwear or walk around the house naked."

"I'll give you plenty of experience walking around naked. No more clothes until after his visit. Now play with yourself like you mean it slut. Show me what a naughty little whore you can be."

He kept his tone carefully expressionless but he was nearly as uncomfortable with the situation as she was. He had to follow through with this though, the thought of them doubting his ability to train her sufficiently and thus reclaiming her terrified him. He couldn't possibly loose her, not now.

The taunts appeared to be working, now she was satisfactorily wet. "That's it girl, rub that clit. Such a dirty little show you are putting on for your master. Keep those legs spread and don't you dare stop, but you do not have permission to cum without asking."

She started to whimper, keeping her legs apart was definitely taking some effort now and she trembled slightly. "Don't even consider stopping, you are going to open your eyes and meet my gaze."

She did so and the intensity of emotions in her eyes, a combination of shame and arousal, nearly overwhelmed him. Her eyes glazed over as she drew closer to her release.

"Ask me, remember rule number four. No coming without permission unless you want me to punish that horny little cunt."

The thought of a well deserved punishment drew her even closer to the edge and she stammered a request. "Please, Master! May I please cum?"

"Not quite yet, I'm not convinced you want it enough."

It wasn't quite an order to beg, but now caught up far enough in her desperation that self consciousness had drifted away she did so willingly, wriggling around on the bed begging with breathless whimpers as she struggled to keep her legs apart. Finally he gave permission.

"That's it, there's that inner slut of yours. Cum for me Hannah, now!"

She wasn't quite in control enough yet to yield instantly to his command but it took only a few moments more for her to climax. Her orgasm wasn't nearly as intense as the one he had drawn out of her, but it still was satisfactory for both of them.

"Good girl. You could use more practice, but it will do for now."

He sat down on the bed next to her and pulled her toward him. Having an attractive, naked and recently sated girl in his arms had a predictable result, and he shifted uncomfortably beneath her.

To distract himself he slipped one hand between her legs. She looked at him wide eyed, but didn't object when he slid a thick finger into her. With her tender passage now well lubricated there was no discomfort, and he slid further into her until he finally reached her barrier.

"You know we're either going to have to fix this problem or come up with one hell of a cover story. Lying about your virginity or lack thereof is far too great a risk."

She pulled away from his hand as much as he would allow, and her response was firm. "You'd better get to work on that cover story."

He hadn't really expected her consent and really hadn't wanted to get it under the circumstances, but couldn't help but experience a hint of regret.

"When I tell him you're still a virgin he is likely to demand confirmation. Are you really going to be able to stand there and allow him access like you allowed me? Though I'll do my best to prevent him from taking advantage of the situation I can't predict how far he will attempt to go. We're both going to have to maintain our control. I suspect breaking his neck would be frowned upon."

His acknowledgement of his own territorial nature calmed her, but she recognized he was not making any promises and correctly came to the conclusion he had some doubts about his ability to protect her from harm. She attempted to reassure herself as well as him.

"I imagine he will show some level of restraint as long as the potential for having his neck broken exists. I can't say I look forward to a stranger feeling me up against my will, but it's happened before and I survived."

That was a stark reminder of the fact that she hadn't escaped manhandling from her trainer, and he sincerely hoped he would someday come across the man in a dark alley, preferably while armed with a very sharp knife. He rather thought he would enjoy castrating the individual who had left lashes across her back.

"How are you feeling? Up for more, or would you prefer to take a break and have some lunch?"

She was still rather lightheaded, and the conversation had wiped out what little appetite she had. "We may as well keep going awhile."

He deposited her on the couch in the living room and ordered her to stay put while he retrieved some supplies from the basement playroom. Returning to the room he dropped a realistic looking silicone dildo mounted on a suction cup in her lap.

"Time to work on that gag reflex. I expect fifteen minutes of good effort. Get it nice and wet, then see how deep you can take it."

He set a kitchen timer and casually watched her efforts as he pulled out ingredients for sandwiches. She hadn't had excess funds to spend on sex toys, a fact which she was momentarily grateful for as she wasn't sure who had packed her belongings. She experimented curiously with the toy, wondering when he would expect her to put her skills to the test on the real thing.

When the timer went off he retrieved the saliva-lubricated dildo and mounted it on one of the lower kitchen cupboards. "On your knees now, no hands. Convince me you've earned your supper."

It was harder to work the toy into her throat from this position, especially without the use of hands, but she managed to get most of the length into her mouth. She gagged several times, but kept working at it until he was satisfied. "You're a natural, how did I get so lucky? Lunch is ready, come and eat."

She wiped the drool from her chin with the back of her hand. "I'm not hungry."

"Hannah do I need to give you the definition of the word order? That was not a request. Eat, now."

She picked at her food until she sensed his unwavering gaze, silently she complied and emptied her plate. "What now Master?"

"The football game starts any minute. Can't miss the Broncos."

"Seriously? You really think there is time for you to catch a football game?" She hadn't watched a football game in her life, and had no desire to begin now.

"Don't fret, the Broncos won't be the only team playing." He sat down on the couch, pulling the coffee table closer so he could reach his stash of toys easily. "Come here, now. Face up, head in my lap. Don't dally."

First time, every time, no hesitation. The mantra played through her head as she complied immediately with his command. He smiled down at her, playfully running an index finger over her lips. "Chew that lip any harder sweetheart and you'll bite right through it. Relax, this isn't going to hurt, much. You may even enjoy it."

He turned on the TV, muted it, and held up a toy for her to see. "Bullet vibrator. Nifty little gadget designed for tormenting a slut's naughtiest bits. Ever used one?"

"I hate you," she scowled at him. She had a feeling this game was going to last awhile, and since he hadn't eliminated rule number four she was pretty sure it was rigged so she would loose.

"Good, now we're getting somewhere. As smart as you are you know the usual rules still apply, no coming without permission. I don't want you distracting me from the ball game so no talking while it's on. You can beg all you want during commercials, but if you can't keep quiet while I'm watching I'll gag you."

He slipped the bullet vibrator next to her clit, holding it in place with a strip of medical tape and raising the sound on the TV just in time for the kickoff. He ignored her completely for several minutes, lulling her into a false sense of security before mindlessly turning the vibrator on at its lowest setting.

The girl wasn't used to clitoral stimulation from anything beyond a couple of fingers, so it wasn't long before she was wiggling around on the couch and whimpering. He paid her no noticeable attention aside from gently covering her mouth with his hand to muffle the sounds of her distress. He must have been more aware of her suffering than she realized though, because just as she was certain she could hold back no longer he flipped the switch and eliminated the stimulus. The first commercial came on, but she refused to give in and beg for more.

He gave her several minutes to recuperate before starting the process again, this time using a small hand held massager and running it up and down her slit, then slipping just the head inside her. While this wasn't as intense as direct stimulation it still left her breathless, and when he finally pulled the toy away she could see the head glistening from her juices. The game came back on and the torture stopped momentarily.

At the next commercial break he went to work on her nipples, gently kneading them with his fingers, then pinching them almost to the point of pain before running yet another toy over them. On and on the tormenting went, alternating between teasing her slit, playing with her breasts, and occasionally flipping on the damn bullet. Finally she felt she could stand no more. "Please Master, let me cum!"

He didn't even glance at her as he responded.

"Nope."

She was in shock for a moment, it wasn't the response she had been expecting! She took a deep breath, not sure if she was going to plead for relief or swear at him, but before she made up her mind the game came back on. Mindful of the gag she held back until the next commercial. Thankfully he went easier on her this round, giving her time to formulate a decent retort.

"You're cruel."

Finally he made eye contact, leering down at her. "I can be, when the situation warrants it. I find your bashfulness charming, but it's time we get you past that. Don't even attempt to convince me you aren't enjoying this."

"Are you planning on letting me cum? I refuse to beg needlessly."

He shrugged, going back to the game. "Maybe at half time."

She squirmed a bit trying to eye the TV and figure out how long she would have to wait, but he firmly turned her head away, covering her eyes. The teasing began anew. She made it through a couple more commercials without begging, but he didn't let up. Cruelly, just as the second commercial ended he activated the bullet. She knew she couldn't resist much longer and was torn between begging and risking the gag or coming without permission. She figured if she was gagged she couldn't beg his forgiveness. Sniveling regretfully she let everything fade away as the rush of feeling overwhelmed her senses.

He paid no attention and she thought maybe somehow he had missed it, until the next commercial. "Looks like someone has earned herself a punishment. Pity, we're in the last few minutes of the second quarter. You almost made it. Tell you what, since this is your first offense I'll let you choose your punishment."

HR1983
HR1983
86 Followers
12