Introspections Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the prescribed time they met again at the elevators and entered together, their new guide swiped a card and pushed the button for the penthouse. Much to her dismay James didn't grab her hand this time, barely acknowledging her presence as they exited the elevator with her following him submissively a few paces behind. Approaching a door where two burly men stood guard Tom knocked and the door opened, a well dressed butler ushered them into a commodious foyer. They were left in the care of the butler while Tom entered another room, a few minutes later he opened the door and motioned them in.

Based on the level of security James was not surprised to find them in the presence of the bastard himself. The boss was accompanied by another well dressed man who presumably was their host, but much to his dismay Shawn was also present in addition to another set of guards who were obviously armed. It was too late to back out now, if something went wrong he knew they wouldn't be able to leave peacefully. At the moment he didn't like their odds. The bastard rose from the leather couch where he had been sitting and reached out his hand to be shaken.

"James, it's a pleasure to see you again. I've heard good things about the progress you've made with that spitfire of yours. However, rumor has it that you've taken your sweet time when it comes to claiming the slut in full. I don't suppose that's still the case?"

Plastering a smile on his face James took the outstretched hand, shaking it firmly before he pulled the girl to his side. She stood silent with her eyes staring at the carpet, but her clenched fists and shallow breathing could not be overlooked. James forged ahead determinedly.

"Indeed it is, why do you think she's being so uncharacteristically cooperative? Holding onto her virginity is the only reason she has been obedient thus far. Well that and threats of me sending her back for further training if she doesn't behave. She's terrified of you, you know."

The bastard's cold stare fixed on her chillingly as he chuckled in reply.

"She has reason to be. I wouldn't tolerate her futile resistance. Crossing me would be a mistake." His tone implied the warning was not only addressed to her. He circled her predatorily before again addressing her master.

"Have her lay up on the desk and let me verify your claims. I can't say I've ever had a virgin standing in front of me months after their sale."

James was afraid allowing her to maintain her virginity was possibly going to prove a deadly mistake and he hoped she truly could do as she was told. Briskly he ordered her to pull her dress around her waist and lay on the desk, to his relief she complied without hesitation.

The bastard approached her and ran his hands along her legs before silently pressing her buttocks implying she should raise herself up so he could easily pull her thong off. She focused on her breathing, trying to find a delicate balance between remaining aware enough to obey commands and disassociating enough to tolerate the situation. She clenched her eyes shut and forced herself to stay still, but closing her eyes was not acceptable and James called her on it, approaching the desk and wrapping a hand tightly in her hair in a possessive gesture.

"Eyes open slut, look at me. You don't get to pretend this isn't happening to you."

From between her legs the bastard laughed menacingly. "You know her well."

Again he forced a smile on his face and tightened his grasp in her hair as a silent warning. "Well enough to know she's considering resisting despite her fear. Make his day slut, go ahead and fight. I'll let him be the one to whip your cunt as punishment. And you know the long term consequences of disobedience."

The warning wasn't needed, she was all too aware of the fact that his life and her freedom were both on the line. She stared at the ceiling and silently pled for the inspection to pass quickly. The bastard, however, was enjoying their position and wasn't about to hurry the process. Not content with simply slipping his fingers in to check for a barrier he instead focused on building her humiliation, running his thumb repeatedly over her clit and masturbating her publicly in front of the other men. James watched expressionless from his position above her head, helpless to stop the assault. He knew there was nothing he could do and chastised himself internally for putting her in this position. His revenge wasn't worth the cost of her submitting to further abuse but his regret was too little, too late.

Despite the precariousness of the situation and her hatred of what was happening she was aroused by the humiliation and the realization horrified her. The bastard, of course, was fully aware of the effect he was having on her and he was thoroughly enjoying her discomfort.

"Look at the slut, she's positively dripping. You can't help yourself can you sweetheart?"

The address that was endearing when it came from her true master was simply mocking coming from the bastard. She clenched her fists and focused on breathing slowly in and out while trying to ignore the bastard's fingers as they slipped into her cavity and stimulated her from inside before he finally thrust them in far enough to reach her barrier. Finally his game was over and he withdrew his fingers, pressing them to her lips to be cleaned. She obeyed this silent command as well and lay still exposed on the table blinking away tears while the bastard addressed her master.

"I understand you'd like to preview the slaves going up for auction tomorrow. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?" As the bastard moved away from the desk James released his clutch on her hair.

"I told you last time I wanted a challenge. I've enjoyed training this one, but two like her would test even the most patient master. My requirements this time are simple, I need a girl who knows how to fuck and how to cook. This one is completely inexperienced at both."

The bastard nodded in response. "I can promise you all the sluts we have available would make a good sex slave but our standard dossier doesn't specifically look at their culinary abilities. I suppose the easiest way to determine those would be to ask. Shawn will keep an eye on your slave while I take you to the other girls."

No way in hell was he going to leave her lying on that table. He had promised he would die before allowing them to be separated and they had reached the point where that promise was to be tested. He shook his head forcefully.

"The girl keeps nothing from me, I know all about her handler's notorious irascibility. Only a fool leaves a wolf to guard a lamb. The girl stays with me. She won't cause a problem."

He expected the bastard to argue and honestly wasn't sure what he would do then, but to his surprise the man simply shrugged.

"Have it your way, she can come along. It will do her good to see what becomes of the bitches that actually manage to complete their training. My men will accompany us."

The bastard motioned to his guards and they led the way out of the room followed by the bastard and then James, with his girl close behind. The fit in the elevator was tight and she found herself pushed into a corner nestled against her masters back, a position that was momentarily reassuring. The elevator made it's way to the basement and the group approached the double doors where the bastard used a key card to gain access. Shortly after that they approached a padlocked door that he unlocked with a key.

They then made their way down a long corridor before finally entering a room that was both dim and cold, reminiscent of the cell block where she had spent many miserable nights. The bastard flipped on a light and they stepped further into a large room. She gasped in shock at the sight in front of her before catching herself and biting her lip to keep from further drawing attention to herself.

During her time at the compound she had only occasionally seen other girls, and then only one or two at a time. Not so in this case. Girls lined two of the walls restrained in various positions. She counted fourteen in all, predictably all were completely naked. A few of them wore gags but most of them were eerily silent even without a gag. Not one of them looked up as James approached them. He appraised them carefully as he walked down the line before finally stopping in front of a tiny brunette. He reached for her chin and tilted her head upward though the girl in front of him still kept her eyes cautiously downcast.

"Tell me precious, do you know how to prepare a decent meal?"

He wondered if the timid girl would even respond, but apparently she had been trained to answer direct questions without hesitation. Her gaze still averted the girl responded quietly.

"Yes sir, I know how to cook."

James nodded and patted the girl's head affectionally before moving on and asking the question of two other girls, one of whom also responded affirmatively and the other who nervously admitted she hadn't done much cooking. Satisfied James turned away from the girls against the wall and approached his own girl, grasping her firmly by the upper arm before addressing the bastard.

"We're done here, I have what I need."

The bastard's guards again led the way with James and Hannah trailing behind. James took careful note of the directions they took and the location of cameras as well as the security precautions the bastard had taken. He was actually surprised the girls weren't guarded better.

Arriving by elevator at their own floor the bastard dismissed them nonchalantly, and James again grabbed her arm and almost dragged her into their room. He flipped the TV on again and turned the volume up before pulling her into the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Hannah, you did marvelously. I'm sorry to put you through that, I truly regret it but the worst part should be over. Hang tight a little while longer and we'll work on getting you out of here"

The girl trembled in his arms and buried her head against his chest, not crying or responding verbally, and he wondered how far the nights events would set her back in the healing process. He held her tightly until finally the trembling stopped and then after reminding her not to speak he opened the door to the bedroom and led her to the bed. After awhile he was able to get her to make eye contact, the fire in her eyes was back and he sighed in relief. He released her and handed her a new pair of underwear as her old thong still lay discarded on the penthouse floor. He then directed her to freshen up. When she emerged from the bathroom he began laying the groundwork for their escape.

"Slut, we are going to leave the hotel and find a decent place for dinner. You are to act normal and not draw attention to yourself or you will seriously regret the consequences. Is that understood?"

She wasn't sure she did know what his definition of normal entailed but she wasn't about to ask. She nodded in agreement and a warning glance reminded her a verbal response was needed.

"Yes master, I understand. I won't embarrass you."

He looked at her cautiously, fervently hoping she was picking up his veiled messages. He needed her to remain submissive enough that he could safely walk through the front doors, but it was a delicate balance. He was concerned if she looked too nervous the bastard's men would suspect something and stop them from leaving. He didn't think they would interfere and risk giving themselves away to the event participants who were not involved with the organization but he had to plan for the worst and hope for the best. Revenge could wait, his priority now was keeping Hannah safe.

He led the way to the elevator, she stayed right behind him and appeared suitably submissive as they boarded the elevator along with two other couples and nobody even glanced at them as they crossed the lobby and out the double doors.

As soon as they reached the street he pulled her up next to him and wrapped an arm around her waist, guiding her across the street. As soon as they were sufficiently out of sight he pulled her into his arms and kissed her on the forehead.

"You did it Hannah. You are absolutely amazing. I am so sorry to have put you through that hell, but I promise the bastard will never touch you again."

She allowed herself to find refuge in his arms for a few sweet moments before reluctantly pushing him away.

"What happens now?"

"Now I call in reinforcements. I'll get you to safety and we'll go get the bastard."

He pulled out his burner cell and made a quick call. A few minutes later a black BMW pulled up to the curb. A woman got out of the car and approached them, slapping James on the back familiarly.

"Agent Simeon, it's about time."

Hannah turned and stared at them.

"Agent?"

"Yeah. I've been deep undercover for the FBI since Sarah's death. I couldn't tell you Hannah, I'm sorry. Will you forgive me please?"

She looked at him incredulously.

"Get the bastard. Then we talk. Deal?"

He smiled at her.

"Deal. Hannah, this is Agent Perkins. Jen. I trust her with my life. More importantly I trust her with yours. She's going to take you somewhere safe, but I made her swear to keep you in the loop. I will see you soon."

He opened the passenger door for her and as she looked up at him he impulsively bent down and kissed her. Then he closed the door and watched as the two women drove away.

It was only then that Hannah realized when he'd told her he would see her again soon he hadn't made a promise.

12