Introspections Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well by golly, our Jimmy an undercover agent? Never woulda guessed. He's crazy about you girl, no need for worry. He'll be tickled to see you."

Feeling slightly less anxious she quickly got back on the road. She allowed herself to enjoy the view as she drove. The spring rains had left the landscape green and lush, a stark contrast to the snow that had covered the ground the last time she had passed this way. At last she pulled up in front of James' house. Wiping her sweaty palms on her pants she nervously knocked on the door. James opened it, a shocked look quickly crossing his face.

"Hannah! What are you doing here?"

Damn! He wasn't tickled to see her. She said the first thing that came to mind.

"I'm broke."

He looked at her incredulously.

"You're here for money?"

The girl shrugged, "I figure I'm due some additional restitution after what I've been through."

He waved her in, moving into the kitchen where he pulled a checkbook from a drawer.

"How much do you need?"

She smiled at him nervously.

"I don't think you have enough money in that account."

Now he looked confused.

"Hannah, this is my primary account. I assure you, there is plenty of money in it."

She walked over to him, standing directly in front of him and looking him in the eye. Time to tear down the walls and take that risk.

"I'm pretty sure there's not. In fact I think it's going to take you the rest of your life to make it up to me."

Confusion again, then finally understanding dawned.

"You mean...?"

Encouraged, Hannah reached for his hand.

"You remember what you told me that very first day?"

James was too overwhelmed to remember much of anything.

"Your memory is better than mine sweetheart. Remind me."

"You told me you weren't going to steal my virginity. That you hoped when the time was right I would offer it to you."

James cocked his head, "And are you?"

Hannah smiled mischievously, "Am I what?"

James pulled her into his arms.

"You vixen. Say it. Now."

Safe in his arms she relaxed, totally and completely.

"Take me James. Please, take me."

It was what he desperately needed, and wanted, to hear. He swept her up and carried her into the master bedroom, depositing her on the bed.

"You do realize what you're asking for sweetheart. If you're here for the right reasons you're here as my equal."

She grinned as she pulled her shirt over her head, holding it out to him.

"Does that mean no more spankings?"

He laughed, dropping the shirt on the ground.

"Deal. No more spankings. But perhaps some teasing, still?"

She unhooked her bra and dropped it at his feet.

"Mmm...hmm. Definitely teasing."

"You wench. I'll show you teasing."

He rushed toward her unexpectedly, pushed her to the bed and held her down, positioning himself above her. She didn't even attempt to resist, at least until his kisses trailed from her neck to her breasts, when he began suckling she started to squirm. She arched her back and he slid a hand down to her pants, gently nipping at her swollen bud as he fumbled with the button on her pants. She reached down to help him and he brushed her hands away, moving his mouth to her other breast. A whimper escaped her lips as he finally slid his hand into her panties.

"Naughty girl, you're not ready for me. You should always be wet for me sweetheart."

He reached for her wrists, crossed them over each other and held them over her head.

"Don't move them Hannah. Do. Not. Move."

He took off her shoes, flung them aside and pulled her pants and panties down and off in one quick motion, plotting exactly how to bring her to a rapid boil. He alternated between rubbing her clit with his thumb and smacking her pussy with an open hand, gently lest she decide this move counted as spanking.

She had no such concerns, in fact she was soon grinding against him pleading for more. He pushed her right to the edge before backing off.

"James..."

The desperate whisper drug his name out to three syllables.

"Ask me sweetheart. You don't need my permission any more, but I want to hear you say it."

Her response was immediate, "Please! Please make me cum."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth he pressed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply as he thrust a finger into her and stroked her tenderest spot. Now she was more than ready. It took only moments for her to explode.

As she came down from her high she reached up toward him, not waiting for permission to unbutton his shirt. Obligingly he shrugged it off his shoulders and positioned himself in such a way to allow her to unfasten his belt. She reached for his swollen member but he gently moved her hands back above her head.

"Not a chance sweetheart, I need to be inside you. It will hurt, but only for a minute. I promise."

She wriggled on the bed in anticipation as he slipped inside her. The pain was sudden and sharp, but as promised it didn't last. He held still for a few moments allowing her to adjust to the sensation of being filled, then gradually increased the pace, moaning as he drew close. He latched onto her neck, nipping her gently and the sensation was all it took to bring her to the cusp again. This time they both found release almost instantaneously, then he rolled off her and drew her close to him, burying his head in her hair. After a moment she spoke.

"James? If we ever have a girl do you think we could name her Sarah?"

He pulled back just enough for her to roll over to face him.

"Is that your way of telling me we just had unprotected sex?"

She sheepishly nodded, afraid she had just made a terrible mistake, but he simply brushed the hair from her forehead and kissed her gently.

"Sweetheart, there is nothing I'd like more than to have a little Sarah or James Junior pattering about the house, but for the sake of your parents if we are going to make babies I think I should put a ring on your finger as soon as possible."

Hannah reached up to finger the heart charm she'd quickly replaced around her neck after her escape from the bastard when James had pressed it into her hand.

"It's just a technicality, but I'm pretty sure my parents can be here by this weekend, given the right motivation."

And indeed, that was all the motivation it took. Hannah demanded a simple civil ceremony with her parents and her brother as the only audience. She'd also insisted they forego the honeymoon, declaring there was nowhere she would rather be but home (and in bed) with James.

--

Summer breezes whispered through the trees as Hannah wandered the property with a leash in hand, their recently adopted Rottweiler pulling at her lead. The PTSD episodes had faded into memory, but the large dog provided her with extra reassurance on her evening walks when James didn't accompany her. Trouble had adjusted surprisingly well to her new companion, and soon there would be another adjustment. Hannah ran her hand protectively over her swelling belly. They would soon learn what their little one's name would be.

She slipped in the door and hesitated nervously as she heard James on the phone, a serious tone in his voice. Hanging up the phone he turned toward her.

"Bad news?"

James shook his head.

"No, I don't think so. Hannah, that was Jen. She called to let me know the bastard was found dead in his cell last night. They think his lawyer slipped him something. I almost feel slighted, death was obviously something he preferred to captivity. But at least we know he won't be coming after you with a personal vendetta."

Hannah wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his chest.

"I wasn't worried. I know I'm safe when I'm with you. I am rather tired though, perhaps we should go to bed early tonight."

And that's exactly what they did.

12