Introverted Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Millie it felt like it was all for her. Once again she was shocked out how quickly January had her approaching a point of no return. Her legs wrapped around January's head, her thighs surrounding with red hair showing between them. She felt January's tongue dive deep into her pussy and Millie grabbed at January's hand. She put one of the redhead's fingers in her mouth as she started to cum, flooding her new lover's tongue as she sucked hard on the finger to keep from screaming in ecstasy.

January finally slowed her oral assault as the legs around her head pulsed to a looser and looser grip. When she was done January sat up and pulled the finger from Millie's mouth, sucking on it herself as a little show for Millie, who watched intently.

"Thanks for the reports," January said. Millie sat up quickly all of a sudden and kissed January deeply. Millie pulled away and wiped her lover's face of her orgasm.

"Sorry," Millie said, feeling like she made a mess.

"I love it," January told her and then she smiled.

Really smiled.

With Millie's hands holding her face January gave a big, normal, open mouth teeth showing smile. Millie was frozen in awe. "Look at you, baby" she whispered. Her teeth were straight and pearly, and her lips still looked good enough to kiss again and again. The look of the smile had nothing to do with the rarity of it, "You look perfect." Millie kissed her again. "Can you join me in the bed tonight?"

January responded by letting her smile continue after the kiss and pulling down Millie's panties. "Hey, what're you-" Millie's words were cut off. January pushed the panties into Millie's mouth and Millie, confused at first, accepted them.

"These will help you stay quiet."

Then January turned Millie around and raised her dress up, looking at her bare, thick ass. January went back and forth. Some days she was obsessed with Millie's breasts, others with her butt. Today was a butt day. She spread Millie's legs open, bent her over the desk, and dove into her pussy from the reverse direction for the second time. Millie protested for a moment, but her eyes glazed over and she accepted being absolutely worshipped. As far as joining her in bed that night, Millie took it as a yes.

****************************************

Millie cooked dinner at January's apartment that night. January felt a little odd being waited on like this but she stayed in her nook enjoying the scents from the meal being cooked for in her kitchen.

"Ready!" January heard. She slid a mark into her book and went to her bookcase, sliding the book back in its spot. She went to the table and saw a lovely looking grilled chicken salad with a small bowl of mashed potatoes on the side. "I know you don't want too many calories," Millie said, "But I promise I can make some good mashed potatoes." Millie sat in her chair as January reached hers, but January kept walking and cupped her chin to give her a kiss.

"Looks lovely," January said, then took her seat.

A few minutes into eating Millie couldn't hold back. The pretense of a nice romantic meal before they slept together for the first time was thrown out the window, "I want to shower together," She blurted out. January smiled, closed lipped, and looked at her.

"I'm...I'm not sure."

Millie got up from her seat and went over to January's side. She sat on January's lap suddenly, turning her body to hug January's neck and kiss her "Please, please," She said after the kiss, "I just want to look at you. The real you, all of you. I love you and I-"

Millie froze and all the color in her face drained. She'd said it. The L word. Out of nowhere. It'd only been a little over a month, it was way too early. Was this over?

Instead, she got something else. The smile. The full smile from January. "I love you too." I have since I met you, January thought, though she'd barely realized that herself till recently.

It was like something was going to jump out of her chest Millie's heart was beating so fast. She kissed January and slid off her lap, taking her hands and bringing her to the bedroom. January complied. In a way, Millie sort of loved that she had to beg and profess her feelings for January to do what she wanted. Millie was often the one initiating and trying to take them to new steps, but it always felt like January had the control. Millie didn't mind. In fact, she kind of liked it. It was sexy to her. Part of her liked being told what to do and when to do it, even if indirectly.

The pair reached the bathroom attached to the bedroom and January turned Millie around. "Don't look," she said and Millie closed her eyes. She heard the fabric move and fall. She licked her lips and wiggled her toes in anticipation. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned.

It was like January was a painting. There wasn't a single thing out of place, it was almost unrealistic. Her face, with her hair down unlike the usual ponytail, was clear of any blemish or make up. The slightest bit of freckles could be noticed on her nose in the right light but that was it. Her eyes pierced like no others and her hair framed her pearly, perfect skin like an orange halo. Her body was lithe and toned like a dancer, every curve exactly where it should. Long legs and delicate arms. Breasts that weren't small but not very big, just right, fitting to her body in a proportional achievement that Millie was pretty sure she could mathematically prove to be perfect. Her stomach was flat and her ass firm and bubbly.

And then, between her legs. Millie would still wonder what it looked like unaroused, but the cock that was already slightly hardened and enlarged was already matching the biggest she'd ever seen. It clearly still had room to grow. January's body was absolutely hairless, just as Alda had mentioned futa's bodies tend to be, and her cock and jewels were no exception. They were smooth and straight and strangely pretty to Millie.

"Wow," Millie said, "I feel like I'm in a dream."

January, for the first time, blushed, biting her lip in a smile. It was too much for Millie to bear. She pushed her lover into the shower, and turned the water on, letting it cover them as she kissed January and rubbed against her. January instinctively raised her leg between Millie's, eliciting a moan from Millie. Millie accepted the leg and moved on it slowly as her lips moved down January for the first time, making their way on the slightly taller girl's neck. January moaned out and Millie felt like angels were singing. It was the most adorable, sultry, beautiful sound all wrapped into one.

Millie's lips and hands made it to January's breasts as the water washed over them both. Her lips caught a nipple and her hand caught the other breast. As she sucked she felt January's cock on her leg, growing even further. She couldn't resist. Her free hand went to the cock and held the underside, feeling its weight. She was shocked at the sheer amount of heat coming off of it.

There the two stayed. Millie pressed against January's leg and sucked her breast and began to stroke the cock, in wonderment at how soft it was. January held Millie's ass, getting the shorter girl's pussy to press into her leg better, but other than that, January was helpless to do much of anything. For the first time Millie dictated the pleasure and for the first time January was okay with that.

January let out the first words she'd said in the moans, "Don't stop."

"I won't," Millie responded into January's chest, sucking her nipple harder making January squeal in delight. Millie started all of a sudden, the mix of everything happened being too much for her, and she shuddered against January's leg, getting it even wetter. As she did January took her face and smashed her lips into Millie's.

"I love you," January moaned into her lips and Millie felt the cock in her hands swell and release. Millie continued stroking through her own orgasm as January started to cum. Millie watched in awe as her lover moaned and cried out. It was so raw and feminine and delicious. Millie basically had to make herself stop and separate from January's leg just to watch up close as her partner's orgasm rode out for a long while, her cock continuing to spasm the whole time, cum being immediately washed away on the shower floor by the water.

January eventually slowed and her member softened in Millie's hand. The two shared a long, deep kiss. Finally they separated. January smiled wide with her teeth at Millie and they both began their usual shower routines, January starting by turning away for a second getting her face wet. As she did Millie looked down. There was a bit of cum left on her hand, at the base of her thumb, that hadn't been washed away. Without thinking she raised it to her mouth and licked it away.

It overwhelmed her. The taste filled her tongue and brought renewed wetness between her legs and made her brain foggy. Wow, was all she could think. It tasted like nothing she'd ever tasted before. But she knew one thing, she wanted more.

The two showered and watched each other the whole time, blatantly letting their eyes wash over each other's bodies. January's thickness returned to a hardened state before it had really even gone down and Millie couldn't help feel flattered by that.

The two left the shower eventually, dried off, and both applied lotion. They walked to the closet to get their pajamas, helped each other get dressed and got into bed. Millie wore panties and a shirt. January wore just a shirt. Millie felt her body turned immediately and received a warm spooning from January, whose cock was flipped up, the underside of it pressing into Millie's ass. January's hand moved up into Millie's shirt and squeezed her breasts for a moment, then lay there to rest.

Neither of them had slept that well in a long time.

**********************************

The next Thursday January sat with Millie and her friends as per Millie's request at lunch. January listened to the conversations and was having a good time, but, as always, someone tried to pull her in as they felt awkward about her silence.

"So, January," Tony said, "Is it true you were a codebreaker for the FBI?"

"Tony!" Dave snapped, "Sorry January, don't worry about him, he just-"

"Yup," January said. Everyone turned to her after she spoke. Millie wasn't surprised with the information, she knew already, just the fact that she spoke. Usually, January wouldn't. But she felt comfortable with Millie there. Millie had told her again and again she didn't have to talk at lunch, just come be with her. Millie was adamant she didn't want to change January. January, though, didn't feel like she had to talk, but she wanted to. Millie being there made all the difference.

"You were?" Tony said, "What'd you do??"

"CIA, not FBI," January said, with a smirk.

"Woah, what?!" Dave let out.

"That's so cool," Alda chimed in, "Can you tell us about it."

January shook her head. It actually wasn't classified any more, it had been almost 8 years ago, but she wasn't trying to explain the whole thing. She barely did for Millie.

"So you were like a big humanitarian," Tony said, asking a new question. Millie laughed. Such a fan now, she thought. Tony had been the most critical of January. But ever since Millie and January got together he'd become very supportive and even taken Millie aside once to apologize. She said he didn't need to, they weren't together at the time, but he did anyway. He'd become sort of a fan of January since then. "I know all the nonprofits you helped run. What exactly do you do?"

"She's like," Millie chimed in, not wanting to put too much on January at once, "She's like a mechanic. She can take companies and make them run more smoothly."

"That still leaves a year unaccounted for," Tony mentioned, "Before you came here. What were you doing?"

January shrugged, "Just not working."

"What?!" Tony looked hurt. Millie laughed. Tony had concocted all these theories in his head about what January had done with her year off. When Millie had asked her about, she'd explained. "I just didn't feel like working for a while. Then I did again."

After lunch they all separated and Millie followed January back to her office for their daily meeting which was now a daily meeting and make out session. January sat in her chair and smiled at Millie, "They're nice."

Millie practically jumped, "Really? I would really like it if you liked each other and got along."

"I'm not one to worry about," January said. Millie rolled her eyes.

"No no, they like you. Dave and Alda like everyone and Tony basically thinks you're a secret agent."

"Maybe I am," January smiled, winking. It made Millie melt. I have to do it, she thought. She'd been thinking about something all day and now she absolutely needed to do it. The two were wearing similar clothes. Button down shirts and jeans for casual Friday. Millie started with going to the door and locking it, unbuttoning her shirt. Then she came back and her shirt fell off, followed by her bra.

Dropping to her knees, Millie turned January in her chair and unbuckled her jeans. "Woah, Millie?" January said. Hearing January say her name made Millie even more eager. She unbuckled the belt, opened the button, pulled down the zipper and pulled at the jeans. The panties underneath were cute and pink but Millie pulled them down too so January's cock would pop out. It was all so fast Millie caught the member still soft. It was incredible. It was maybe an inch soft, but grew and grew and grew.

January felt embarrassed but at the same time, Millie's breath between her legs made it too enticing to stop her. She watched Millie's face as a smile grew, coinciding to her cock slowly growing. She looked at the curve of Millie's bare back all the way to her denim clad jeans. It was such a sexy sight.

"It's still lunch hour, most people aren't back. And I'm still hungry. I just have to taste it," Millie said, "It's all I've been thinking about since last night."

Millie pulled January's jeans more so her bottom half was completely off and reached up to unbutton her shirt for her.

The hot thickness in her hand, Millie held the member tight and gave it a small squeeze. A bit of pre-cum gathered at January's head and Millie moved in and gave it a lick. She closed her eyes at the unique flavor and shuddered as it filled her mind as it had the night before. Her eyes opened and she went to the base of January's cock, sticking out her tongue and licking up and up and up.

January watched Millie's beautiful face make its way up her cock, and moaned loudly when Millie licked the underside of her head, not caring who heard if anyone was back already.

"Oh, that's the sweet spot huh?" Millie asked, licking the same spot again. Her tongue was perfectly soft and wet and left that wetness all over January's cock for her little hands to spread around the length of the shaft. "I'm glad you like that spot, it's ideal to catch all your flavor." Millie licked that spot again, then came up to wrap her lips around January's member.

"Fuck!" January let out, and Millie giggled around her. Millie's tongue never let up as her lips moved up and down January's cock, sucking as they did. She went a little deeper, then pulled off completely and gave the cock a few long licks, her mouth shining with her own spit.

"Deeper baby?" Millie asked. She didn't wait for an answer. Looking up at January as she did, Millie sucked on the cock and went further down on it. Down, down, down she went, wet sounds permeating the room with January's moans. She choked a couple times, which prompted January's hands to Millie's head to help her off. Millie denied help off but gestured for January to keep her hands in Millie's hair.

Millie was in a heavenly state. January's cock in her mouth tasted divine, and the deeper it filled her mouth was so erotic and sensual she thought she would cum from it alone. Fittingly, she unbuttoned her jeans and stuck a hand into her panties to rub herself, the other hand around the redhead's thickness to steady her. She watched January as she sucked and went deeper, loving to see her partner's pleasure all over her face. Millie then took her dive, taking the entire length of the cock in her mouth and deep down her throat. Her eyes reddened but the feeling was so intoxicating she couldn't stop.

And then she felt it.

January had a hand in Millie's hair and a hand on her own breasts as she started to cum, moaning and screaming as her cock pulsed and shot its seed.

Millie choked a little but held herself down on January's spasming rod as her own orgasm hit, shaking and moaning with her mouth stuffed. Millie's orgasm had her moving a bit, the motion on the cock further pleasing her girlfriend. A tear fell down from Millie's red eyes but she stayed, feeling her mouth and throat stretched again and again and again until finally January seemed to be stopping and shrinking rather than growing.

Millie pulled off the cock, tongue dragging as she did and gasped for air heavily through a massive smile. The drenched cock was slippery in her hands and she used both of her small hands to stroke it.

"That's good baby, it was amazing," January said. Millie batted her protests away.

"I'm not done," She said, wiping her chin and going back to stroking. She didn't want to look covered in spit, so she made sure she was clear of that. She wanted to be covered in something else. "I barely tasted anything, you came down my throat." She could feel January's member hardening in her hand, "Again."

Her mouth surrounded January's head and tongued the underside as she stroked the length of the cock, looking up at January. January's hands went into her hair and down her body, trying to grab at something but settling on Millie's hair once again. Just as January had been making short work of Millie, Millie made short work of her. Before long January was at a peak again and she was spilling seed out onto Millie's tongue. Even more came this time, as the orgasm lasted even longer. It fell, coating Millie's tongue and poured down into her mouth. Millie would swallow and then open her mouth right back up for more as January writhed in her chair, the whole world a blur to her and all her focus between her legs.

"One more!" Millie moaned after it was over. The taste was too much to give up when she could have more. She stood January up this time and under her cock, stroking it with two hands slick with her spit and January's cum. "Feed me baby, one more, please!" Millie moaned. January once again, complied, though this time she held back as long as she could. As a result, the cum didn't spill out, it shot out.

"Oh fuck!" The two moaned in unison. A shot landed on Millie's cheek as she was off for a moment to take a breath. She laughed and caught the next shot in her mouth as her tongue went back to work under her lover's cock head. The cum kept shooting into her mouth and she squeezed January's tight ass and pushed it so that January would slide in and out of her mouth slightly. Millie loved the feeling and tried to swallow as much as she could, but January's orgasm was all encompassing and her moans wouldn't stop. The orgasm kept going and January pushed deeper into Millie's mouth. Some cum spilled from her latched lips, dripping down onto Millie's breasts.

Eventually, January calmed down. Her cock was done and Millie swallowed with it still in her mouth. She pressed her way all the way down the length of the cock one more time, before sucking hard on her way back up, cleaning it and popping off the end with another swallow.

January looked down to see a smiling, messy Millie. "What should I do now," Millie asked. Millie knew what January wanted, but knew January wouldn't ask on her own. She was too proper for that, so Milli was opening the door for it.