Introverted Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C-clean yourself up," January said. Millie bit her lip and nodded. She wiped off her cheek and licked it away. Then her breasts. And finally her hands. The taste made her have to close her eyes and feel the warmth fill her whole body.

"That was amazing," January said.

"More for me than you I think," Millie said, smiling and helping January back into her pants. January shook her head. "Well," Millie responded with a mischievous grin, "Agree to disagree then."

*******************************************************

That night the two were eating dinner as usual. All of a sudden January, for the first time, started a conversation.

"Why do you love me?" She asked.

Millie put her fork down, shocked by the question's content and source. "Why?"

January nodded.

"Because...I don't know, so many reasons. It's hard to put into words. You of all people should understand that," Millie laughed, "Why do you love me?"

"You make me happier than I've ever been."

Millie paused. She felt her face get hot, like she was going to cry, but she didn't. She held back, "I don't know how to say it better than that, but I feel the same."

"Can you say it?"

Millie smiled, "You make me happier than I've ever been."

January smiled very wide. "Thank you."

Later that night, as the two applied lotion to their bodies, Millie thought about sex. The one thing they had yet to do. She wanted it so bad but she loved the control January had and didn't want to step over that line without knowing January was comfortable. As if on cue, though, as Millie walked to the closet to get her pajamas, she felt a pull on her arm. Oh thank god, she thought.

Down onto her back Millie fell, the bed creaking slightly. January climbed right on top of her. "I'm so wet already," Millie said, "Just go, please." The two shared a deep kiss, tongues twirling. Millie sucked on January's tongue as the tip of January's member teased her pussy making her moan all over the redhead's tongue. "Please, please, put it in."

Slowly, January held Millie's pussy lips open and slid inside. Millie cursed and yelled 'oh my god' again and again as it filled her. She'd never felt so filled in her life. It was touching every inch there was to touch inside her. Like a perfect fit. January slid in halfway before retracting, then sliding in again and going a little further.

Their moans mixed and filled their ears as the two of them became one. January's cock slowly made its way in and out as Millie held her ass and her back and hair, grabbing whatever she could. Their lips stayed grazing against each other, one of them occasionally kissing the other, but neither of them were able to focus on much else besides the pleasure and each other's eyes.

By the time January was able to move in all the way for the first time Millie was already cumming. Her body shook and held January's cock where it was for a while as her pussy spasmed all over it. January gripped the sheets around Millie to keep from finishing herself. She could have, but she wanted to move some first. When Millie started coming down, January began to move.

"You feel incredible," January moaned as every inch of her sensitive cock was drenched and massaged by Millie's perfect pussy.

"Are you kidding, you feel incredible. Fuck you're so hard." January's hips moved expertly. Her cock made Millie feel pleasure in places inside her body that had never been touched before. She was almost crying it was so intense, like a sensory overload that was just one step away from painful. But it wasn't. It was perfect. It was the most perfect pleasure she'd ever experienced. She loved feeling Millie's skin against hers, their breasts pressed together. Again and again Millie's pussy would tighten and add even more wetness as orgasms wracked her body again and again, making the sliding even easier for January.

January just watched each time Millie hit ecstasy. The smile that graced Millie's face was so pure and sweet. January's moans grew even louder and Millie grabbed her face and kissed her hard. "Cum for me baby," she said, "Please! I don't...ah!" Millie paused as again her body writhed, but she held off an orgasm for now and she whimpered to January, "I don't know how much more I can take. Cum inside of me. Please. Please. Fuck. Please."

The words were enough, let alone the most glorious pleasure that had ever graced its way between January's legs. She nodded, kissed Millie, and screamed. Millie let go as she did, feeling the immense, hot substance fill her again and again as January kept moving inside her. Every thrust was another pulse in the orgasm and another shot of warmth inside her. It was so much more than Millie had ever felt before, it felt never ending. She could feel its warmth drip out of her as January kept going and going and going. It was impossible to know how long, one minute? One hundred? Finally, January slowed down, a few aftershocks still wracking her body, cock twitching inside Millie giving Millie little shocks of love every few seconds.

The evidence of their orgasms mixed and continued slowly spilling out as they held each other, January in between Millie's legs. Under normal circumstances, January would be hard again already, but she knew Millie was done, and her mind seemed to will her body to follow suit. The two stayed there a long while, whispering to each other.

"We're all dirty again," Millie said, "I'm sorry, I'll wash your sheets."

"In the morning," January said.

"Do you have spare sheets?"

"Mhm."

"Good," Millie stroked January's red locks. She felt a bit of an aftershock and remembered everything that had just happened, practically fangirling about it in a breathy whisper. "That was amazing. God. I loved feeling your body finally. You're so hot. Oh my god. That was amazing. Did you like it?"

"Of course," January giggled.

Millie had never heard January make a sound like that, and it brought a warmth to her heart like she'd never known.

"I love you," January said.

"I love you." Millie repeated back, the warmth growing even hotter than it was between her legs.

This is perfect, January thought. She'd never felt more at peace or more like herself. This girl was bringing out the best in her and, perhaps for the first time, making her feel truly comfortable. "I love you," January said again, not sure what else to say.

Millie smiled wide and repeated it once more. "I love you too."

The End

If you enjoyed, I'd love to hear from you in a comment or feedback! Thank you so much for reading!