Intruder

Story Info
An unwelcome guest awaits Donna.
1.2k words
3.85
14.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna had finally arrived back home from an evening out with friends. Although she enjoyed catching up she couldn't wait to unwind and relax it had been a fun but tiresome night. She locked her front door and walked down the hallway to the living room, immediately she knew something wasn't right but she couldn't place it.

She eventually put it down to a long day and the one or two brandies. Then without warning a hand clasped her mouth from behind. She froze in place. "I wasn't expecting you home so early" He said with a firm authoritative voice. "I've still got some work to finish" she was still in shock and couldn't move and even if she wanted to this man wasn't going to let her, he had a firm hold of her. "I'm going to remove my hand now, don't do anything you'll regret" with that he removed his hand. She made no attempt to scream or run.

Suddenly her world was plunged into darkness, her head forced back as the man pulled the knot of the blindfold tight. Her hands were then pulled behind her back and tied at the wrists. She was gripped by fear she couldn't move her feet as the man guided her to the sofa. He then sat her down and pushed her ankles together and tied them. "Just one final piece" he said, his authoritative voice reminding her who was in charge. With that her mouth was taped shut.

She heard the man's soft footsteps head off into the hallway and up the stairs. While sat there bound, gagged and blindfolded she heard the sound of drawers and wardrobes. It was now clear she had returned and interrupted this man, this burglar. Then as almost by accident she felt the rope around her wrist loosen. She moved her arms and wrists again and the rope continued to come loose. She couldn't believe it, she had a decision to make and she'd have to decide fast. Noise still coming from upstairs she began to frantically move her wrists and arms.

The decision was made, she was going to try to escape, Finally after minutes of struggling her hands became free, she ripped off the tape gag with her left hand while simultaneously pulling off the blindfold with her right. Breathing heavily with her heart racing she began to work on the rope around her ankles.

Panic quickly set in as she couldn't untie the rope, with that she paused for a few seconds to compose herself and steady her breathing and once again try to untie the rope. Minutes passed but she had finally untied the rope, she jumped up and ran for the door. She was close to escaping and calling for help. She made it to the front door and took one quick glance behind her.

The coast was clear, she then turned the key and unlocked the door. She then heard steps coming down the stairs the man had seen her, he jumped the last few steps and pushed her against the still closed door. She tried to scream and kick at the door but the man was again clasping her mouth and using his strength to pull her away back down the hallway.

She continued to kick out in an attempt to free herself but it was no use. She was dragged back in the living room. "Shall we try this again?" with that he threw her face down on the sofa and quickly picked up the rope from the floor left from her failed escape attempt.

She didn't scream or shout as he once again tied her hands behind her back, she knew it was futile. Same as before darkness followed as the blindfold was once again placed over her eyes. "Stand up and turn around" she followed this command and stood up, scared and now fearing the worst she slowly turned around. "Good girl" with that he reapplied the tape gag. Pressing the tape down the man then playfully and softly brushed her cheek. Her breathing became heavy she knew this man now perhaps had other intentions.

The man then pulled her by her waist closer to him. She turned her head only to have him softly move her head back so they would be face to face. Then he began to untucking her shirt, she groaned knowing she was right to start fearing the worst. This man seemed to be undressing her.

He began to now unbutton the shirt, She was helpless she tried to plea and beg but the gag was doing its job. In no time at all the final button was undone, he flicked the shirt open revealing a black satin lace bra. He stepped back and looked her up and down. She then felt his hands on her waist, they then began moving down her legs until stopping at her feet. He carefully raised her left leg and removed her high heel shoe, this action was then repeated on the right leg. Now barefoot his hand slowly moved back up her legs to her waist.

She knew what his next move was. Both his hands playfully moved along the waistband until reaching the middle, the sound of the button opening made her jump, her body then began to shiver at the sound of the zipper. Her trousers fell around her ankles, revealing her matching black panties.

She was now stood there at the mercy of this man. There was nothing she could do, she tried to stay strong but her moans and whimpers gave her away. She felt the man's hand grab her arm, she was lead out of the living room and into the hallway. She could hardly walk, she was gripped with fear.

The man without saying a word then directed her upstairs. The man pushed her into her own bedroom. "I'm going to fuck you, but first I'm going to punish you." she was then placed face down on the edge of the bed. The man then forcibly pulled her panties down and exposed her bare bottom, then with his right hand he then began to stroke her playfully moving from cheek to cheek. He was gentle almost playfully teasing her, but she braced herself best she could.

With that she felt the hand move away then suddenly the hand made direct firm contact with her right cheek, the cracking sound filled the room as she jolted violently in pain, still wincing the hand continued to make perfect contact with each hit, she felt the sting travel up her body.

The pain was torturous she had never felt anything like it, his hand continued its assault on her other cheek. She moaned for mercy but the cracks of each hit drowned her cries out, after what seemed like forever the spanking had stopped.

She caught her breath, this man had intended to punish her and that's exactly what she got. "Well, well, well it looks as though I need a new way to punish you" she didn't understand at first. Then she felt something dripping down her inner thigh. She realized that in the midst of extreme pain she had reached orgasm several times during the spanking.

With the man stood over her she couldn't help but think what other punishments she might have to now endure... And how many she's going to enjoy.

THE END