Intruder

Story Info
Burglar finds a bonus.
2.9k words
4.09
69.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers

Walking quietly down the suburban street, I knew that I had to find a decent score tonight. The houses were all two-storey with nice gardens and mostly they had two cars in the drive or double garages. After a few nights of bumming out with dead end places, I knew I was in the right place to find some joint that would have a decent stash of jewellery and maybe a few other valuables that I could easily turn over to get some cash. Still I had to pick the right place.

Halfway down the block I saw a place that was completely dark, always a good sign of either everyone sleeping or out. It was well away from the corner street light so I could stand and check it out pretty safely. Being 2 a.m. on this warm summer night I knew that people would have their usual bad habits and leave windows open or doors ajar. Getting in would be easy; I just had to be sure of no dangerous pets. I hadn't heard a dog bark for a few houses and I'd quickly moved past those ones way back up the street. Here, it was almost silent.

A brief glance around to check nobody was out late-night walking and then it was up the drive, over the side gate and into the back yard. Sure enough a window was open at the back on the side. Pulling out my knife and flicking it open, I made short work of the flyscreen and I was in. I stopped and listened. No noises to hear, not a movement. I slipped quietly out of the ... well, study, I guess but there was no computer or anything. A quick look around showed the tell-tale signs of a home office except for the technology. Damn! I can always shift that stuff easily - nobody ever engraves it or anything these days. Now a look in the cupboards - camera! Great and in a bag with all the extras. Finally pay dirt. Hah and a handi-cam too. Great!

Into the house I crept, down the hall and into the lounge area, the faint glow of all the stand-by lights on the electronic devices made it look like the dimly lit house of horrors at the fair. But it also guided me to the TV, DVD - blu-ray, excellent! Don't forget the remote! A few quiet seconds and that unit was sitting near the back door ready to go home with me; so far a few hundred bucks easy! Now my little pile was looking like it was going to be worth it. Do I risk jewellery? That will be up stairs. Sure, why not, it's all quiet.

Over to the stairs and I was about halfway up when I heard the soft cough. Okay, stay calm! Is that someone coughing in their sleep or someone waking up? I can take care of anyone if I need to but it's better to avoid it. Frozen on the stairs I waited to hear movement - I can be gone in seconds if I need to. There was none, so I continued slowly up the stairs.

Into the first room on the right - huh, guest bedroom. Nothing going to be there. Next a bathroom, useless. The third room held the big surprise. The door was half open and, as I neared it, I could see the glow of a TV screen lighting the room. Okay so the owner was home and had fallen asleep in front of TV. Gee that's unusual!! I wonder how often I had taken someone's jewellery to the light of a TV left on in a bedroom? Dozens I guessed.

Closer to the door and I reached out to push it open when I heard the noise, a soft murmur I guess you'd call it. Sleep talking? Didn't seem right. I put my eye to the gap in the door and peaked in and there was the sight I hadn't expected. A woman sitting at a desk in front of a computer ... naked! In the light of the screen her big firm tits were sort of bunched up between her arms as she typed a few things and something then came up on the screen. Then there were the unmistakeable sounds from the PC speakers of people having sex - she was watching porn at 2:30 in the morning! I stood and watched as she sat back in her chair, her back slightly towards me and she ran her hands over her tits and one wandered down to her cunt that I wouldn't mind betting was wet as ... well wet as whatever gets soaking wet, hot and sticky.

I could hear her breathing heavily as she dug her fingers into herself below while the people on screen did their thing for her. I couldn't make it out because her body partly blocked my view. This was hot! My cock started to stir; shit I hadn't had a piece of quim for ages and here it was on a plate! Fuck it! I was here to take things, why not that too?

Silently I gently pushed the door open a little more. She was writhing in passion in her chair and her own moaning hid any noise I might make. I stepped inside, only a couple of yards away from her bare back. A look around the room told me lots. It was a pretty girly sort of bedroom with a draped four-poster bed and frilly skirting on the bottom of the bed, a dressing table where I would find her jewellery ... later.

There was some sort of standing rack with her clothes on it on the far side of the bed and a whole stack of scarves or something slung loosely on the bed end. The room smelt like perfume except for the woman's obvious aroma that was trying to take over. This was the room of a single woman; no guy was about to come rushing in to disturb me. That's why she's pumping her cunt at this hour. She hasn't had a dick in ages. I'll be doing her a favour!

I stepped closer and could now see the guy on screen getting his dick sucked by some honey blonde. Who really has a dick that long? My thick 6 inches certainly felt like plenty pushing against my jeans. I decided I just had to do it so in two quick steps I had flicked open my knife and moved behind her and put the point of it to the back of her long tapering neck.

"Don't move and don't make a noise!" I insisted.

She was startled and gasped, "Ahh ... what?"

I slightly pushed the knife against her soft skin, "You heard me!"

She had stopped finger fucking herself and gripped the arms of her chair. I couldn't see her face but I knew from her frozen posture that she was scared.

"Don't move ... and ... and nothing will happen to you," I lied but I was on edge too.

Reaching behind me I took one of the scarves from the end of the bed and dropped it over her shoulder. "Put that over your eyes ... tight!"

She did as told and, in reaching up, her huge tits bounced and jiggled with the movement. They were beautiful. I grabbed a couple more scarves and tied her wrists to the arms of the chair. I was now free to move about; she hadn't and, now, couldn't see me. Hung Harry was pounding Blondie's shaved and wet cunt on the screen - up close and personal with that camera shot. I stepped around her and looked at her body - cute as! Big tits and tidy body - just enough to hold onto, I like that - and even though she'd closed her legs I could tell a nicely shaved cunt below. No guy; why did she bother shaving? Probably easier to slip those fingers in I guess. I turned up the volume on the PC speakers. She was hot, it might keep her in the mood.

I made a quick check of the room, switching on the bedside lamp. The room filled with light and I was right - all soft pinks and blues. A pretty room and BINGO! The jewellery box was in the drawer beside the bed, that would do nicely. I moved around and left it near the door and then returned.

"Ungh Umm yes fuck my cunt harder," came from the speakers. Boy was he slamming into that bitch's fat cunt lips. I love fat cunt lips - wonder what she's got sitting here?

I moved behind her and she flinched at sensing the movement. I reached out and stroked her hair, "Ahh!" she cried out as she pulled away. I held her hair and yanked it back to the back of the chair and, grabbing another scarf I put the gag over her mouth. "Cry out now if you like bitch!"

I dragged her chair around, so I could get in front of her. Mmmm nice rack! I reached out and fondled her left tit. Again, she whimpered and tried to retreat into the chair but there was nowhere to go. I kept copping the feel - nice warm fleshy tit and a big nipple that was hiding but I could tell it would be worth seeing. I tweaked her tit and she tried to twist away from my contact which only made me pull on her nipple more and I felt it start to grow. Now the other one, God they were great!

She was crying into her gag, whimpering constantly, but her nipples told me she wanted more. I hefted those two gorgeous globes in my hands. Can they get finger prints off tits I laughed to myself? No matter, I'm not in the system.

Squeezing those full babies was wonderful; firm warm fleshy tits are the best! I just had to suck them so I leaned in and that's when I could smell her cunt juice so clearly. What did she need perfume for? If she sprayed that on herself, she wouldn't be digging into her cunt in the small hours of the morning! I licked her tit and felt that amazing tight skin surrounding it pucker up - yum! She was so hot! I dragged her nipple into my mouth and kept playing with the other one.

She was still trying to pull away but there was still nowhere to go in the chair. That tit got bigger in my mouth, her fat nipple must be half an inch long. Beside me the slurping noises were echoed by whatever Blondie was now doing to Harry and my cock wanted some of that action too. I dropped one hand from her firm breast and let it wander down her body. She jumped at the contact and soon it was down in the wet thighs of her tightly clenched lap.

I pushed my fingers between her thighs to scoop up a little moisture and released her tit so that I could rub her ooze onto it, then I sucked it back in. She knew what I had done and the whimper was more a gasp this time. Hmmm! Was she hot for this too? I plumbed her depths again and trailed my fingers through her cunt lips to scoop up more only now the thighs were slightly apart and there was plenty down there. I massaged her juice into her other tit as I sucked and then switched to the freshly coated flesh. Did she just lean into me a little?

I stood up and dropped my jeans and shorts. My cock sprang up hard and ready. I pushed between her legs which opened seemingly quite easily. Beside me, Blondie was getting help from some hot redhead to suck Harry's long dick. Great idea but I don't want to give her the chance to bite me. I leaned over her and aimed my lance at her face, rubbing it across her chin. At first she pulled away but she was back quickly. I grazed her chin back and forth a few times but thought 'Nup, just in case she's faking!' so I trailed him down to her tits. Those big fun bags had nipples sticking out hard with that deep brown surround all dimpled like gooseflesh. She was on heat alright!

I lifted the twins and rubbed my cock between them - she was leaning forward, wanting more. Time to move her. I stepped away and undid one hand and then tied it to the other wrist. No resistance now. Undoing the other arm from the chair I pulled her to her feet, holding her bound hands. She fell into me and my engorged cock nudged into her cunt. It was like a furnace down there! I steered her to the bedside and pushed her tit as she fell back. Stretched across the bed, I pulled her hands to the bed board and tied them to the post. She could turn but not move away.

I dropped the rest of my clothes on the floor and moved beside her. Harry was now pumping Red's arsehole while she was muff-diving on Blondie. Nice moves!

I stroked her body and she was moaning through her gag now. I straddled her body and pulled the nipples up and out so that I could slip my hard cock between those fantastic mountains of tit. Her flesh was so hot it felt like the warmth of a cunt only not as wet. I trailed down her body dragging my cock over her hips and between her wet thighs. That was the real heat of a woman! She lifted her hips in a thrust toward me as I dragged my cock over her open cunt but I wanted to taste this bitch first. And I couldn't risk being here all night.

Slipping down the big bed I nestled my tongue on the top of her cunt. She had my favourite - big fat open outer lips, and her fleshy inner ones, that she had been stretching for God knows how long tonight, were sticking out of her, glistening in the light of the lamp. It was the most perfect perfume. I slowly lapped at the outer edges. All she did was open her legs further and hump at my face - this slut was begging for it!

She was soaked down there, and I was doing the clean up in aisle one! Licking her all around her cunt had her writhing, trying to increase the contact so I dragged the width of my tongue over the complete outer sides of her lips and suddenly I sucked the whole lot into my mouth and probed her as deeply as I could with a huge French kiss. She bucked into my face at the intense contact.

Soon her legs were spread wide and she was bending her knees up to give me more access. I splayed her fat, juicy outer lips with my fingers to give me more of those soft petals inside which I tugged on with my teeth. I love going down on a woman, but she loved it even more! I rose up to her engorged button and sucked it into my mouth. It was huge ... a little dick! Had to be nearly half an inch long and when it came out of hiding at my tonguing, she was dancing all over the bed under me. I was so hot; I had to give her my cock.

I sucked hard on her clit as I stood up and then leaned over her. I slipped full length straight into her waiting folds and my fat cock felt like I'd dipped it in lava. She was so hot inside. I pumped in and out and she clenched her legs around my back to hold me in her deeply when I pushed in. I could just lift one tit up enough to chew her nipple, biting and bruising and tearing at the flesh as I built up to an amazing climax. It didn't take long and, with Red and Blondie still whimpering in the background, it felt like I was in an orgy.

I pumped her deeply and felt her oozing wetness across our groins as I finally went over the top. I filled her with my stored up cum and kept pumping her until I started to soften. I sat up and wiped our soaking juices from my cock on her inner thigh. I leaned over her and gave her the deepest love bite on her upper breast. Hah, it would be high neck tops for you for a while lady. With that I was off the bed.

Harry was still going at the two sluts on the screen. Okay, he outlasted me ... yeah right! Quickly I was dressed and, with a look back at this babe, still tied to the bedhead and clenching her thighs together trying to keep the memory of her fullness with my cock in her, I was gone. My collection of jewellery and the other bits and pieces made this a good score. The surprise hottie upstairs made it a great score.

Perhaps I should pop back in a few months when she has had time to claim it all on insurance?

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
168 Followers