Intruder

Story Info
He's been watching her for a long time.
1.2k words
3.92
79.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been watching her for some time. Unaware, she blithely went about her everyday, normal business. But he was there. Constantly.

What was it that drew him to her? He had seen her laugh, her full mouth opening at a joke made and he had seen her cry, with tears falling from her bottomless blue eyes. He had seen her cold, shivering in a too-small towel, and he had seen her peel off layers of clothing when her daily workout covered her skin with a thin sheen of sweat. It wasn't that, though, it was the vulnerability of her that captured his imagination and made his breathing quicken as he observed her.

And now it was here, the day he had been anticipating and planning since she had accidentally bumped into him in the library that time. Her apology has been lost on him as he breathed in her musky scent and noticed how her dark, curling lashes framed her eyes and contrasted with the milky paleness of her skin.

Months of careful, meticulous observation had allowed him to become familiar with her daily routines. He knew when she had company.....and when she would be alone.

The air felt crisp and expectant as he watched her pull the car onto the driveway. No one would be home for hours. The thought of it made his cock stiffen and his pulse race. He suddenly collected himself as one transgression, one mistake would mean that he would not achieve his aim. He would possess her entirely before the day was done.

And now there he was, striding over towards the car. She was getting out but as usual had dropped the keys and was vainly searching for them. As she reached out for them, his hand gripped her arm like a pinching vice and as she yelped with pain, he scooped up her key chain with his free hand and twisted her arm viciously behind her back.

His mouth was close to her ear and he inhaled the scent of her fear and felt the heat radiating from her.

"Don't even think about calling out," he whispered, his voice clam and measured. "I know there is no one to hear you"

Her breathing was ragged now as he forced her towards the door. Her eyes were brimming with tears, which threatened to overflow at any second.

"Please, don't hurt me."

Her voice wavered as she implored him to release her, but it was to no avail.

He unlocked the front door in one swift motion , and still with her arm bent behind her back, propelled her towards the bedroom. He knew where it was, he had spent hours watching her every move in there.

He could feel her trembling and it excited him .He wanted her scared, he wanted her broken and he wanted her now.

"On the bed. Do it!" he barked, shoving her backwards and pinning her down with his knee. His free hand worked at unbuckling his belt and releasing his hard cock from the confines of his trousers.

She had begun to struggle now, the imminent danger giving her extra strength. She kicked out at him and clawed his now bare chest, drawing blood.

"Bitch!" he gasped as her nails gouged into him. "You'll pay for that"

He spun her over onto her front, straddling her so that his full body weight kept her face down on the bed. Still she fought him, but she was no match for his bulk and superior strength.

His hand roughly found her knickers and yanked them down. She was helpless, she couldn't move and was now fully exposed to him.

He put this head near hers and began to gently bite the back of her neck and shoulders. Still her face was hidden from him.

He shifted his weight so he was lying on top of her and she felt his rigid cock against her arse. He burrowed his hand underneath her and cupped her full breast, pinching and tweaking her nipple until it was nearly as hard as he was.

He felt her move underneath him, but this time something had changed. It was almost as if she was yielding to him.

He kept one hand on her breast and moved downwards, tracing her spine with his moist tongue. And again, there it was, almost a sigh from her.

Down he travelled until he reached the nape of her back, alternately licking and nibbling her almost translucent skin. He cupped her arse in both hands, wary and ready to pin her again if she moved, but there was no struggle.

His tongue foraged between her arse cheeks, probing the rim of her anus. He felt her involuntarily gasp as his tongue lapped across it. By now she was still, almost lost in the moment as he slowly eased first one finger and then two inside her. He felt the initial resistance and then there was a low, almost guttural moan from her. He buried his fingers further inside her and she began to move slowly up and down on them.

"Good girl," he whispered, "good girl"

They stayed like this for several minutes until he could wait no longer. Pulling back the loose skin of his cock, he plunged into her tight arse. Her back arched as he buried himself inside her, digging his fingers into the soft flesh of her shoulder as he gripped her.

By now her moaning was rhythmic, and he could hear her breathing become rapid. Onwards he went, harder and faster until he could feel his orgasm rising up inside him and then bursting out of him into her arse.

He stopped, panting heavily as the waves of ecstasy subsided, his cock still inside her. Slowly, he withdrew and remained, almost trancelike, on top of her.

He could hear her breathing subside in intensity. His hand slid under her to her clit and found it erect and hot.

"If you promise to behave, I will make you come harder than you ever had before" he told her.

She moved her head as if to say yes, and with that he deftly turned her over, His face hovered above her clit and he could see the dampness on her cloud of pubic hair.

"Tell me that you want me to lick you." He barked, his hot breath covering her and making her shudder with anticipation.

"I do," she whispered, "Please, please do it"

His tongue swirled over her hot as his fingers plunged inside her now wet cunt. With is other hand, he reached up and pinched his hard nipple, working in a steady rhythm.

Her hips bucked up, burying his face deep inside her as she moaned with pleasure. Her blonde hair clung to her face and she writhed wantonly while he sucked on her swollen clit.

He could feel her cunt beginning to tighten around his fingers as her moans almost became sobs of pure pleasure and reached a crescendo.

"Fuck me, fuck me now!" she screamed as his sucking caused her orgasm to wash over her, wave after beautiful wave. He kept his fingers inside her and felt her contract again and again.

She cried out, her head whipping from side to side as she was lost in the moment. He watched her and it confirmed what he had known all along that secretly, deeply she had wanted and needed an experience like this.

He got up from the now rumpled and damp bed, pulling his trousers up.

"Until the next time," he growled "And you will never know when that will be."