Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly Sharrod found the room he was looking for. Instantly he liked it. It was dark, only lit by a the soft glow of a night light. It had various shades of pink and purple, perfect for a little girl. He walked over to the crib beside the window, his heart thumping. Looking down at Aaliyah, a warm rush went through him. She was even more beautiful than before. Sharrod imagined this was how angels looked. She was laying there sleeping peacefully, a blanket covering her. Sharrod inspected the child's face, trying to confirm his earlier thoughts. He was right. He wanted to pick her up but he hesitated, not knowing if the child would begin crying but he found himself helpless. Sharrod uncovered the child and picked her up. Stirring, Aaliyah opened her eyes. He froze. Children usually grew scared with someone they didn't know but Aaliyah simply stared at him and stretched her arms to reach for him. That act made Sharrod glow. He held her against his chest and everything was perfect. This was the same feeling he had the first time he held Ebony, his first daughter and he missed it. He had never gotten to be a father but somehow he missed the feeling. The fuzzy feel of Aaliyah's lavender footy pajamas, the weight of her on him, the warmness of her little body, proved one thing. He was in love for the second time.

12