Intruder Ch. 03

Story Info
No escape from the rape.
5.7k words
4.49
284k
229

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Here is part 3 of my Intruder series. Please feel free to post a comment once you finish reading, especially if you have criticisms about the story. No criticism, no improvements. Also, if you object to rape-themed erotic fiction, then what the hell are you doing here? Finally, to those of you with no such objections, if you would like a part 4, just say so below.)

*

Once I got back to my apartment, I stripped off completely for a shower. Not my usual routine at the end of the day, but then my daily routine didn't usually include being raped by a complete stranger at home and again at work. I needed to clear my mind, and a nice relaxing shower was the best way to do that.

I padded into my bathroom, completely naked, turned on the water, and stepped in. As the cool water poured down my skin, the quagmire of confusion and conflicting feelings slowly washed away. But even though the cool shower calmed me, questions continued to pop up in my mind. Who was he? Why me? How did he know I had ordered the STI tests? How long had he been following me for?

I shook my head clear of the sudden wave of questions. I was supposed to be feeling relaxed. Yet still, the thoughts kept re-emerging. I simply couldn't help feeling that this mysterious rapist had chosen me, that it wasn't a random act of opportunity. He had chosen me as his victim, to ambush me in the night, subjugate me, inseminate me, and breed me. Clearly his intention was to breed me, or else he wouldn't have followed me to the hospital and confiscated the morning-after pill. A man's sperm can survive inside a woman for up to 7 days, and it had been a week and a half since my last period, so my impregnation was essentially guaranteed.

My powerlessness to stop my own body conceiving a child, and a rapist's child at that, caused that ambiguous shiver of fear and excitement to return to my body. My hand slipped down, unbidden, between my legs, and I began to touch myself in the shower. If I was going to bear a child, then at least the father was an alpha male, powerful and assertive, handsome and physically imposing. My baby would be strong and healthy like its father, and I could be content that I had been bred by a true man with an animal streak.

Before long I was frigging myself in the shower, something I normally didn't do, totally oblivious to the irony that I was fantasising about my rapist. I began to moan softly, picturing his cock inside me, thrusting inside me, spewing its masculine payload into me. My fingers were a poor substitute for my first and only cock, but he wasn't there to fill me ... at least, that's what I thought.

The shower curtain was dramatically swept to one side and I actually screamed in fright. The intruder was back, and he was stark naked. His hand clamped down over my mouth, cutting off my scream, and he stepped into the shower with me, eyeing me up and down with a devilish smile. Still terrified by the intruder, I got my first real look at the man who had taken my virginity against my will.

The intruder had short, dark hair, dazzling green eyes, and a handsome, clean shaven face that looked like it had been chiselled from stone. His body, too, looked like it had been carved by Michelangelo, with thick, well defined muscles that had been toned to the perfection of a male model, and a totally hairless chest. His body glistened as the shower water poured down his chest like rain on a window, and I would have actually swooned at the sight of such a man if I hadn't been so frightened.

His body was pressed up against me, and I felt my stomach being poked by something. I looked down and yelped at the sight of his erection. It was nearly seven inches long and over an inch and a half thick. The sight and size of it terrified me. With one hand still clamped firmly over my mouth, he gripped his horse-cock with the other and guided it for the third, and probably not the final time, towards my womanhood. As the head of his manhood made contact with my nether-lips, my fear-induced paralysis was dramatically broken by a surge of pleasure welling up inside my groin. Nonetheless, my rapist's overwhelming presence and proximity had rendered me incapable of even the mildest resistance. I winced as he entered me, filling me to the brim once more. Then, pressing his massive chest against mine, he leaned into my ear and whispered to me.

"You didn't think I would leave you alone just like that, did you darling?" his British elocution caused any remaining vestiges of defiance to wash away with the shower water, "yours is the best pussy I've had in a long time, and I won't stop fucking you until I've filled that gorgeous belly of yours with a baby ... my baby." His voice and accent were exquisite, but his words made my fear and bodily excitement acute. It was one thing to theorise that his plan all along had been to impregnate me against my will, but hearing it from his own lips chilled me to the bone whilst making my pussy tingle with distinctly sexual anticipation. On that note, my third rape commenced.

There was less room to manoeuvre in the shower, so the intruder's initial thrusting wasn't as deep as before, but he still made me squeak with pain every time he thrust himself back in to me. My thighs were spread pretty awkwardly with his thrusting hips lodged firmly between them, and my hands now gripped his powerful shoulders for balance as he fucked me. He had released his hold on my mouth in order to grasp my hips as he fucked me, and he had rested his head beside mine, grunting directly into my ear with each stroke.

Eventually, my rapist reached down, placed a hand behind my knee, and lifted my leg as far up as he could before continuing the rape. Now forced to stand on only one leg, I wrapped my arms around his neck, more fearful of toppling over than of my ongoing ordeal. The shower water running down our bodies caused a watery smacking noise as his hips slammed into mine. My feminine passageway was also becoming slicker, I could feel it, and so could he.

Just as the predictable wave of pleasure began to bloom inside me, the intruder began to quicken his strokes and his grunts became louder and more bestial. This time I tried to fight it, I tried to focus on something else, anything that would suppress the impending and humiliating orgasm that signified his control over me. As if sensing my resistance, my rapist quickened his strokes again, increasing the tempo to a wild frenzy, and mercilessly mashing his groin against my clitoris.

"When a woman has an orgasm," he growled into my ear, his refined accent tinged with animalistic lust, "the contractions she feels aren't just her cunt muscles milking the man's cock for everything its worth, it's her cervix sucking up all of the cum getting pumped into her. Your body has been aiding and abetting my conquest of it every time we couple. How does that make you feel, my sweet?"

It made me feel all kinds of things, overwhelming the feeble resistance I had tried to put up against my oncoming orgasm. It made me feel disgusted at my own body for betraying me, it made me feel frightened and dirty, it made me feel like putty in the hands of this extraordinary man, as a woman it made me feel excited succumbing to my hormones and my natural urges, it made me feel ...

"...Unnngh!" I squealed out loud as the orgasm swept all my thoughts away, and totally succumbed to the raw pleasure that my rapist's masculine tool was giving me. Feeling my orgasm, he accelerated his strokes once again until I thought he might split me apart with his frenzied rutting. Sophisticated accent or not, he was little more than a caveman now, savagely asserting his ownership of and power over a hapless female, subjugating her to his will by subjecting her to his lust. Then finally he roared into my ear, I mean literally roared, and came inside me once again. I felt his seed bloom inside me for the second time that day, spurt after spurt filling me up. I was still in the throes of my orgasm, and the sensation of being filled with his seed cascaded with my ongoing climax, causing me to buck like a mare in heat.

In the midst of my orgasmic hysteria I was still able to notice some new sensations. As our orgasms collided, the walls of my pussy were rippling in such a way that it actually was milking the sperm out of his cock. I could actually feel the contractions in my vagina and at the base of my womb; he was right, my body was sucking his sperm out of his cock and drawing it deeper into me. My body really WAS helping my rapist to complete his conquest of me.

I was utterly spent when the flood-waters of my ecstasy finally subsided. I held my rapist close, needing some emotional anchor to keep me from being swept out to sea by the sensations brought on by this most intimate of intrusions. The intruder's own ecstasy took a while longer to subside as he held himself inside me, making absolutely sure that his seed would take hold in my womb. Then finally he pulled out of my pussy. A dollop of his cum spilled from my vagina as his deflating cock withdrew from me. He slowly relaxed his hold and I slipped from his arms, sliding down the wall of the shower until I was slumped in the corner, panting like a parched dog, my legs spread wide as our mingled fluids dribbled from my slit.

My third-time rapist stood over me, admiring his conquest, and was clearly pleased with his handiwork. Then after a moment of silent triumph, he switched off the water in the shower and left me there. I heard a shuffling as he gathered up some clothes, presumably his own, and then the door to the bathroom opened and shut. I was alone again.

I don't know how long I was slumped there for, but it was a while before I could muster enough strength to pick myself up off the ground. In spite of my grogginess, I was vaguely aware of the wet, sticky trickle of cum that had seeped out of my violated pussy and down to my ass crack. It was only a trickle because most of it had already been jetted deep into my body. I turned the shower water back on and gave myself a scrubbing down, particularly between my legs, before finishing my interrupted shower.

I found that the intruder had taken all of my clothes with him, for what perverted reasons I didn't care to guess, before leaving, so I dried myself down and put on a bathrobe instead. My mind had once again been thrown into turmoil by this man and his serial violation of me. Worst of all, the events of the last 24 hours dominated my thought processes. Was this the last time he was going to rape me? Would he continue to rape me until I had morning sickness or until it was too late to get an abortion? Did I even want an abortion? How would I raise a child as a single parent on a nurse's salary? Those questions spun round and round my head like bits of debris in a tornado; and I was Dorothy, holding on for dear life as the house that was my mind was spun round and round and ...

I decided I would go straight to bed tonight, I simply wasn't hungry, and I didn't want to think about anything. Simply being awake was making me think way too much, and it was driving me insane. Lock all the doors and windows beforehand, and then jump straight into bed, that was my plan for the evening. I had the whole weekend to sort out the mess that my life had become; right now I needed to rest.

***

As I exited the bathroom and headed to my bedroom, I decided that it might be a good idea to get something to eat after all. As I turned the corner into the kitchen I yelped in fright. The intruder was right there, sitting at my kitchen table waiting for me, finishing a plate of biscuits and cold cuts. At least now he was fully dressed, wearing a dark tracksuit and black turtle-neck.

"You should eat something," he suggested endearingly, gesturing to a plate of food at the opposite place, "you'll need your strength."

"I'm not hungry," I lied defiantly.

"Even so," he replied calmly, "you should eat." I didn't answer him. I simply stood there in my bathrobe, my obstinate stare belying the fact that I was once again frozen stiff with fear. Seeing that I wasn't budging, he suddenly became serious.

"Don't make me come over there and force you into that chair, my dear" his voice was ever so calm as he spoke, made all the more compelling by his British accent, but there was a distinct undertone of menace that scared me into compliance. Without saying a word, I sat down opposite him and began to eat. Sharing a meal with a man who'd just raped me for the third time in a row was the last thing I wanted to do right then, but I was genuinely afraid that he might hurt me if I were too defiant, so I devoured the plate of food in front of me. He sat there like the master of the house, sipping a glass of fruit juice with a look of smug satisfaction playing around the corners of his lips.

"Why are you still here?" I demanded, sounding a lot more courageous than I actually felt.

"Because you have yet to conceive," he responded.

"So is this the part where you kidnap me, lock me in a basement, and turn me into a sex slave for the rest of my life?" I asked, fearfully wondering whether this might be his ultimate plan for me. He chuckled with amusement.

"I did consider that plan for a while," he confessed, "I could certainly have the requisite facilities prepared if I wanted to. But sadly, you can't just make someone disappear; sooner or later someone would notice that you had vanished. There were other considerations as well, but I have no intention of locking you up in a cellar."

"Then, what are you going to do with me?" I asked with trepidation.

"I'm going to stay here, with you" he answered, "and keep filling that juicy little cunt of yours with my seed until it takes root." I was speechless with horror.

"Y ... you ... you're not staying here!" I stammered in objection.

"I most certainly will, my dear" he replied matter-of-factly, "as will you, all day, every day, until you become pregnant. Then I will make absolutely certain that you carry it to term."

"But, my job at the hospital," I countered, grasping at straw excuses "my colleagues will notice if I don't turn up to work on Monday."

"I'm sure they will," he answered ever so calmly, "but they'll understand why." A knot began to tighten in my stomach.

"What do you mean?"

The intruder reached over to the counter and grabbed the cordless phone off of its stand. He dialled in a code and slid it across the table towards me; feeling unbearably apprehensive, I picked it up. It was my voicemail inbox, and there was one new message.

"Hello, Ms Leah Taylor, this is Dr Hatfield with the results of the tests you ordered earlier today. The good news is that you're completely STI free. The bad news, however, is that your throat swab came back positive for mononucleosis. Since you haven't reported any symptoms recently, your mono is probably still in the incubation phase. Now unfortunately there's no reliable treatment or cure available, and we don't recommend antibiotics in case of complications. So as soon as you start to experience symptoms you should stay home and get as much rest as possible until they subside. If you need any more advice, just give me a call."

I sat there, utterly speechless. He sat there, utterly self-satisfied.

"What the hell did you do?!" I demanded angrily, "I didn't order a mono test!"

"According to the hospital, you did," he responded smoothly, utterly unfazed by my outburst, "and sadly, you won't be able to go in to work next week. In fact, you won't be able to go in to work for the next six or seven weeks whilst you 'recuperate' with me."

I couldn't believe what had just transpired. I was going to be a prisoner in my own home for the next month and a half, having my brains fucked out by this devious animal whilst the rest of the world thought I was too sick to get out of bed.

"You won't get away with this," I shot back with the thickest veneer of defiance I could manage, "I'll ... I'll call the cops!"

"Oh no, please don't call the police," he exclaimed with mock pleading, "I'll go to prison for the rest of my life."

"You should have thought of that before you raped me." I said coldly, not noticing the undertone of sarcasm in his feigned begging. I snatched up the phone again and dialled 911, putting it to my ear and waiting for the operator to answer. The intruder casually reached into his pocket, pulled out a cell phone, and raised it to his own ear.

"Nine-one-one, what's your emergency." I felt the colour drain from my skin, and the phone slipped from my hand and clattered onto the table. The operator's voice was that of the intruder, speaking into his cell phone with a perfectly mimicked American accent.

"H ... how ... how did you ..." the words simply wouldn't form in my mouth. He closed his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"You should know, my dear, that I have certain skills at my disposal. Skills which will ensure that no one will come looking for you throughout the time I intend to make use of your exquisite body." He got up from his chair and moved around the table towards me. I snapped out of my paralytic disbelief and grabbed a knife off of the table, aiming it squarely at him.

"Stay the fuck away from me, you creep!" I threatened, my hand trembling. He casually raised his hands in mock surrender, whilst taking slow steps towards me.

"I said stay back!" I threatened, my voice wavering.

"You're not going to stab me, Leah." He said confidently, continuing to advance forward. I lunged forward with the knife, and he seized my tiny wrist in one massive hand, twisting the knife out of my grip, and twisting my arm all the way behind my back. He wrapped his other arm all the way around my body, pinning my other arm to my side and bear hugging me against his chest. My heart skipped several beats as I realised I had just made a huge mistake.

"That was unbelievably stupid of you, my sweet," he whispered directly into my ear, "now, I'm not going to hurt you unless it becomes absolutely necessary; but believe you me, that very nearly qualified."

"P ... please," I pleaded, terrified tears welling up in my eyes, "...don't kill me."

"I think we've already established what I want from you, Leah. Needless to say, killing or seriously injuring you would drastically impede my efforts to breed you." he answered, his breath on my ear making me shiver with fear, and sending yet another infuriatingly inappropriate tingle of pleasure down to my groin, "however, now that you'll be staying home with me, there are a few ground rules you need to be aware of."

My rapist, and now de-facto owner, released my wrist and wrapped his newly free arm around my body to keep me still, then slipped his hand into my bathrobe, cupping one of my breasts in his palm. The feel of his hands on my bare flesh sent another tingle buzzing down my spine all the way to my pussy, which was starting to moisten once again in response to this barbarian's touch.

"Number one: your body is mine to use, I will take it wherever, and whenever I wish to. Number two: you will do whatever I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it, without complaint."

He started to use his finger and thumb to massage my nipples; making me shiver with definite pleasure and my cheeks burn with shame.

"Number three: you will not attempt to leave the flat unless I give you explicit permission to do so. I will come and go in order to purchase food and supplies as necessary, whilst you remain here. Number four: any attempt to ambush me or injure me in any way, with or without a weapon, will make me hurt you back, a lot. You are, however, permitted to try to fight back when I take you; in fact, I like it when you struggle."

Now he brought both his hands to bear and, pulling open my bathrobe to expose my breasts, began to expertly manipulate my nipples. Soon they were both erect and a low moan of pleasure escaped my lips before I could seal my mouth in shame.

12