Intruder Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm spurred my rapist on, and he quickened his strokes to a maddening frenzy, mercilessly sawing his cock in and out of my poor, soaking love-tunnel, his massive scrotum slapping into my ass like a cushion in a pillow fight. He released my wrists and slid his hands under my shoulders to hold me closer still. I in turn wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, anchoring his body to my own as his own orgasm finally arrived.

His lust-filled snarl sounded in my ear and he forced himself as deep inside me as possible, the tip of his cock pressing against my cervix. As his manhood twitched and writhed inside me, I felt a hot explosion of sticky liquid burst inside me. Jet after jet of his virile seed filled my cunt. The feeling of his cum shooting into me slammed into my mind like a freight train and I was once again drowned in ecstasy.

We lay there in one another's arms for a good half hour as we glided down from our respective highs. I was in total bliss, idly pondering my situation. I was still conflicted over the fact that I was technically a prisoner in my own home and my own bed, and that my sexual functions were hostage to my jailer. He now had even more power over me now that I was pregnant. That being said, the last six weeks had been the most extraordinary and life-changing I had ever experienced.

No, I hadn't forgotten rule number one; in fact, that was my favourite rule of all.

***

I awoke late, with sunlight pouring in through the window. At the beginning of September, the summer heat wave had long since dissipated. The sun was still shining, though, and I smiled blissfully as I lay there, naked and filled with my rapist's DNA. I rubbed my belly contentedly, wondering how long it would take for my condition to start showing. As I fiddled with my piercing, I started to think that he was right after all; once my belly button popped outwards, a solid metal barbell would start to make some pretty ugly stretch marks on my expanding stomach.

I rolled off of the bed and walked naked to the bathroom for a shower. As the water poured down my skin, I half expected, and half hoped, that the intruder would ambush me in the shower again. But he never came, and I ended up fingering myself to a partially satisfying release. That done, I shaved my legs, my armpits, and my pubic hair, before stepping out of the shower.

Once I was washed and dried down, I put on a knee length sundress and went to the kitchen for breakfast. The intruder was already there, and he'd prepared a full english breakfast for me, his own plate was finished. Before I could sit down, though, 'James' marched over, held me against the wall with one hand, and reached up my dress with the other, copping a thorough feel of my freshly shaven crotch.

"No underwear today?" He asked.

"You keep tearing my panties off, so I decided not to bother." I replied, not feeling terribly uncomfortable at his indecent probing.

"Fair enough." he kissed me on the lips and withdrew his hand from beneath my dress, returning to his seat and flipping open a laptop.

I sat down and devoured my breakfast with gusto. The food was delicious, he was almost as good in the kitchen as he was the bedroom. Once I was finished, I asked him if I could go out today to buy some new things. He refused, reminding me that my bosses at the hospital still thought I was recovering from mono; I would have to wait another week. I nodded obediently, more moved by his masculine authority than his logic. It just felt so natural to submit to his will, in bed and out.

"Besides, you can order what you need online," 'James' suggested.

"Sure," I agreed, "I'll bring my laptop in here."

"No, stay in your bedroom." he commanded me.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" I asked him indignantly, before humbly adding, "sir."

"I have some business to take care of today," he replied, "I need to work alone for a few hours."

"I understand, sir." I acknowledged compliantly. Once I had finished my breakfast, I got up from the table and walked towards him. The intruder shut his laptop screen as I approached; I wrapped my arms around him and planted my lips on his neck, sucking hard to give him a hickey. He smiled and pulled me in towards him for a long, full kiss.

"I need to work now." He said in a serious tone.

"Don't work too long." I whispered to him, playfully sticking my tongue in his ear. Then released him and left him to his mysterious work.

***

I spent the next few hours surfing the web, mainly shopping for maternity garb and baby accessories, but after a while I was bored stiff. What could he be doing on a computer that was so important and time consuming that he needed to be alone to do it? If he weren't fucking me on a daily and nightly basis I'd swear he was jacking off to porn. I didn't dare interrupt him though. Eventually I shut down my laptop and lay down on my bed to think. It was much easier to objectively view my situation when I wasn't being screwed within an inch of my life by a British superman.

I was now undoubtedly a willing participant in my own imprisonment and rape. In fact, it was obvious that what had happened to me since would not even qualify as rape in a court of law. If, for some reason, I did decide to go to the police, the best argument that could be presented was that I had developed Stockholm Syndrome. 'James', obviously not his real name, had become the worst and the best thing that ever happened to me. He was certainly the most confusing.

I was still confounded by how he could justify rape to me. My intruder had violated in the worst way it was possible to violate woman, and the consequence of his crime was now growing inside my womb. As a woman, I instinctively found rape horrifying; and yet, on an even more instinctive level, I enjoyed what my rapist did to me. Over the past six weeks, I had barely gotten enough of it. I was even genuinely jealous of the unknown number of other women who had endured, or more likely enjoyed, being sexually assaulted by him. In fact, it wasn't just jealousy . . .

My hand drifted down to the crotch of my dress where a damp patch was developing. Of course I wasn't the only one, my rapist was an alpha, he probably had a harem of victims/lovers scattered across the country, if not the whole world. Men liked variety, and they needed to sire as many children as possible, of course they almost never stuck with one woman. I began to imagine watching him do to someone else what he had done to me, and pleasure bloomed in my pubic region just as it began to bloom in my dress. Perhaps he was planning his next attack, and that was why he didn't want me in the room with him. The thought of carrying the baby of a serial rapist made me feel perversely aroused, the thought of him aggressively siring children with women across the globe against their will made me gush with liquid. A moan of unequivocal arousal escaped from my mouth which he couldn't possibly have failed to hear.

I stopped my impromptu self-pleasuring and looked down at my crotch. My dress was stained with a wet blotch of vaginal secretions and would need a good wash. Feeling thoroughly guilty for fantasising about the rape traumas of my global sisters, I got up from the bed and opened my drawers to look for a new dress to wear.

The door opened abruptly and I slammed the drawer shut in surprise, making it look as though I had been up to no good. 'James' walked in, not looking the least bit suspicious.

"You've been keeping yourself entertained I trust?" He asked me in his ever-so-cultured accent.

"Y ... yes ... yessir." I replied, stammering from the surprise of his entry.

"You know you can call me James if you want to." He said, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"I ... don't want to." I answered haltingly.

"Why not?" he asked me. Now my confidence returned.

"Because it's obviously not your real name," I told him emphatically, "if you won't tell me your real name, then I'd rather keep calling you sir ... sir." 'Sir' paused in thought, mulling over my statement.

"Alright then." He decided, "'sir' it is. I have a few things to discuss with you anyway." He sat me down on the bed and I listened attentively, "I have a domestic flight next week, shortly before you go back to work. I have business to take care of out of state."

"So you'll be gone," I hung my head, looking and feeling dejected. He lifted my chin up with his finger.

"Don't feel so blue," my rapist said to me, "I'll be back."

"In time for the birth?" I asked him earnestly. For the first time ever, I saw his cool, confident exterior start to slip.

"I ... I don't know if I ..." Now it was my turn to be assertive. I gripped his wrist as tightly as my slender, female hand could manage and, lifting the hem of my dress up with the other, guided his hand to my stomach, planting his palm firmly on my pregnant belly.

"Promise me." I demanded, not a little apprehensive that my tone was out of place. He looked at me with his beautiful, green eyes.

"I promise."

I burst into a smile at his answer and hugged him in gratitude. His hand remained beneath my dress and gradually drifted down to my womanhood.

"That being said, I'm not sure I liked the tone you just used with me, my sweet," my intruder whispered huskily into my ear, "you'll need to be punished for that." With that, he pushed me onto the bed and began to undress. I desperately scooted away from my rapist in a futile attempt to stop him laying his hands on me again.

Once he was naked, the intruder pounced on me, covering my mouth with one hand whilst grabbing the hem of my dress with the other. I shook my head from side to side and struggled with both hands to dislodge his free hand, trying to keep him from pulling up my dress, the only thing protecting my pussy from his throbbing manhood. I thrashed my legs about also, but he was already between my thighs and ready to commence his latest violation of my body.

Finally, he slapped my hands away and yanked my dress up over my breasts, leaving my moist snatch totally exposed and vulnerable. With his horse-like member perilously close to my cunt, which dripped with welcoming lubricant, the intruder released my mouth and planted his hand on my chest which rose and fell with excited hyperventilation. Then he took his rock-hard penis in his other hand and pressed the glistening head in between my labia. I froze with agonising anticipation before he thrust his masculinity into me, making me scream.

(Now that you've finished reading, please leave a comment with your thoughts, especially if you have a constructive criticism to make.)

12