Intruder Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't take no for an answer, Leah," my rapist whispered softly into my ear, worming his free hand up my dress and rubbing the crotch of my panties with his fingertips, "you should know that by now."

My will to resist became putty as he expertly manipulated my clit through my underwear, making me shamefully wet. Memories of Dean attacking me earlier that day assaulted my mind and made me want to panic. But as fearful as I was, my rapist was nothing like Dean. He might be built like a pro-wrestler, but my rapist had never struck me as sadistic, just sexually driven. Maybe if I let him have his way with me, he'd calm down. Or maybe I was just hoping that because I had no other options. At the very least he wouldn't hurt his unborn baby; of that I could be certain.

Once my panties were saturated with my pleasure, he wormed his fingers behind them and tore them away, discarding the sex-soaked rag on the floor before undoing his trousers and dropping them to the floor. I wriggled in his grip, putting up the customary token resistance to his sexual assault. As usual, he was too strong for me, and he lined up his erect manhood with my well lubricated snatch, rubbing the glistening, purple head against my lower lips, before thrusting himself all the way inside.

I yelped aloud in shock as he filled me up to the brim. I don't know why I was still shocked by his forced entry; he'd done it fifty times before and would probably do it a thousand times again in the future. But he was hung like a stallion, and the walls of my pussy still had to work hard to accommodate his length and girth. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders for support as he gripped my ass in his hands and lifted me clear off the ground. Then he began to bounce me, using my own weight to carry out the rape.

I was soaking wet by this point, and each gravity-induced downward drop made a liquid smacking noise as our groins impacted. Before long, he was augmenting gravity with his own return thrusts, hardly breaking a sweat as he supported my weight. It was terrifying being held in his power, and yet thoroughly exhilarating. His thrusts were powered by pure, masculine aggression, and the sheer helplessness of my position brought on by this most intimate of violations was still as potent as when he first attacked me.

My rapist was a beast, his nature totally at odds with his polite and sophisticated accent. He was a beast that needed to be fed, and I was the sacrifice offered up to sate him, and I loved it. Even if I didn't want to be fucked by him, I knew I had no choice. My primal, feminine urges compelled me to submit to my rapist, to wallow in my sheer sexual vulnerability to him. He was the ultimate alpha male. He may be fickle and untrustworthy as a partner, but no one could possibly come close to matching him in terms of sheer virility when he'd forced me to bear his seed, or beaten the shit out of that beta-pervert Dean. Even if my rapist left me in the morning and never returned, I would gladly have his baby.

These and other thoughts swirled round and round in my head as my alpha-intruder continued to rape me. He was an expert at pleasure as well, angling his thrusts in such a way as to rub against my clitoris, making my liquid ecstasy flow like molten honey, and kindling a fire of pleasure in my groin and belly. I angled my back as his thrusts became more intense; partly to keep him rubbing against my love-button and partly to protect my stomach, even though my bump was barely visible.

The stimulation became too much for me as my pleasure reached critical mass and drowned my senses in climax. I released an orgasmic squeal through gritted teeth, reflexively digging my nails into his back. Were it not for his shirt, I would probably have drawn blood. The sight and sound of me in ecstasy spurred my rapist on for the final stretch, ramming his hips back and forth like a machine tool, leaving me to bounce about helplessly as his own pleasure reached the point of no return.

He snarled into my ear like a feral beast as his orgasm arrived, and I felt his massive cock twitch and jerk inside me before unloading its virile seed into my body. Jet after warm jet of his cum flooded my pussy, sending sensual shivers crawling across my skin. I hugged him close, nuzzling my face into his neck, holding on tight for fear that he might leave. As his spurts became dribbles, he put his mouth to my ear.

"Don't ever hit me again." He whispered sternly.

"Don't ever leave me again, and I'll consider it." I responded, sounding more defiant than I had intended.

"You should mind that tone of yours, sweetheart." he said dangerously, carefully pressing me against the wall with his body with his cock still buried inside me, reminding me of his superior strength.

"Or what?" I asked dirtily, daring him to 'discipline' me a second time in a row, "I know you wouldn't dare hurt me or your baby." He paused before responding.

"You're right," he replied at length, planting a kiss on my neck, "I could never bring myself to hurt you or the baby, or see either of you get hurt."

"I was afraid you might snap and hit me."

"No," he assured me, tenderly stroking my body, "'Disciplining' women is much more fulfilling at the end of a penis than a fist, not that I've ever tried the fist."

"That's great to know," I said with a sarcastic overtone, "the man I've fallen for may be a serial rapist, but at least he's not a woman-beater."

He didn't respond to that; how could he? Since he didn't reply, I wrapped my arms more tightly around his neck, adjusting my back to give my nascent baby bump some space.

"Thank you," I purred, snuggling into his embrace, "for protecting me from Dean."

"You're the mother of my child," he answered, "What did you expect me to do?"

"Most people say "you're welcome", you know."

"You can thank me by not flirting with any other men in future," he responded severely, leaning into my ear again, "that includes your friend David."

There was a threatening undertone to his command, and I could feel his grip on my body tighten ever so slightly. I had barbed him a little too much today, and as a result he seriously suspected that I might have become involved with David. Fortunately, there was an easy way to deflate that myth.

"He's gay, by the way." I whispered in reply.

The jealous, pent-up aggression in his body language evaporated almost instantly.

"What?" he asked, as if he were hard of hearing.

"My best friend, David, swings for the same team."

There was a long pause as my rapist awkwardly tried to process this revelation.

"But, you seemed pretty close to him."

"Of course I was close to him," I retorted, rolling my eyes, "after upgrading the security in my home and carrying a taser around to protect myself from men like you, I still needed some companionship; and a gay male friend isn't going to hit on me or attack me in my own home. It's really not rocket science if you think about it."

"Then why did you tell me he was your number 2?" he asked, sounding annoyed.

"I said he WOULD be my number 2," I corrected him, "If he weren't gay. I left that bit out partly to annoy you, and partly to test how much you really cared about me."

"Women and their mind games," my rapist growled in exasperation.

"Well, what we lack in brute strength we have to make up for by being smarter than you." I replied innocently.

"Goading me by flirting with other men is not particularly smart."

"How else was I supposed to test your commitment to me?" I contended, "for all I know you have a network of girlfriends all over the country, and you just came back to visit me for a few days before moving on to the next one."

"Women and their insecurities," he snorted in amusement.

"Don't make fun of me," I said, sounding hurt, "you barged into my life, remember?"

"Even so, there is no 'network of girlfriends'."

"Well that's nice to know," I continued, pressing my attack, "but I'm still struggling with the fact that I've fallen in love with a rapist; so the least you can do to make me feel like less of a traitor to womankind is reciprocate."

My rapist kissed me aggressively. His move caught me by surprise, but I acquiesced in his move and let his tongue invade my mouth, invading his mouth with my tongue in response. I gently broke off the kiss, keeping my forehead resting against his.

"That's a start." I murmured approvingly, "Although you could improve on that by telling me your real name."

"I..." he hesitated, "I don't see why..."

"Because I'm tired of thinking of you as 'my rapist' or 'the intruder'," I snapped impatiently, "seriously, if you don't tell me your real name right fucking now, I swear to god I'll rat you out to the cops."

I was still impaled on his manhood, and he was still suspending me in the air with his strong arms, so there was no real way for me make good on my threat. But he paused for the longest time before setting me down and removing his cock from inside me. I pressed my thighs together to stop his seed from leaking out; even though I was already pregnant, his seed was still a precious gift to me, and I didn't want it going to waste.

Pulling off his shirt and dropping it on the floor, my rapist walked naked to the laptop on my bedroom desk. He sat down at the desk and accessed the internet. Perplexed by his lack of response and brimming with curiosity, I followed him over to see what he was looking at.

"Why are you showing me the corporate website of some internet security firm?" I asked him sceptically. He said nothing, and silently scrolled down to the history paragraph, turning the laptop towards me so I could read it.

"Cyber-Ace Technical Solutions was founded in 2006 by British ex-military officer and entrepreneur John Thornton. Born in 1980, Arbroath, the United Kingdom, and raised in the city of Portsmouth, Captain Thornton was a child prodigy who attended MIT at the age of 17 and graduated one year early with a double major in mathematics and computer science.

Returning to his home country, he decided to serve in the military, following in the footsteps of his late father. After serving for 3½ years in the Royal Marines as an intelligence officer, followed by another two years in the Special Boat Service, Captain Thornton left the military and returned to the United States to go into business, offering his services designing cyber-security software specifically for large firms, charities, hospitals, and similar institutions. His business model supplied a niche demand that has allowed Cyber-Ace Tech-Sol to grow into one of the largest and most successful cyber-security firms in the United States.

In 2010, Captain Thornton made the decision to leave the firm to pursue other interests, but retains shares in the company he founded, which has been building on his original vision and his resulting accomplishments ever since."

"Captain John Thornton, Commando and entrepreneur turned serial rapist..." I mused, having learnt more about the most important man in my life in that corporate statement than I had ever done since meeting him.

"I am also an extremely talented cyber-intrusion specialist." He added.

"You mean a hacker?

"I've had a knack for understanding machines ever since I was a child" he explained, "that's how I found out you worked at the city hospital -- which is state-of-the-art and uses software designed by my company -- and how I was able to read your computerised test results, and fake the positive mono result that kept you at my mercy."

"How did I ever fall for such a devious man?" I wondered aloud, shaking my head.

"You say that like you had a choice." He noted with a smile, gently squeezing my ass.

"Sooo..." I ventured, "I don't mean to sound like a gold-digger, but how much did you earn from your career in business?"

"I still have a 10% golden share in Cyber-Ace," he replied, "but I sold the other 90% when the company went public."

"And...how much did it sell for?" I persisted.

"Why? Are you planning to run off with it?" he asked, making me laugh.

"That depends how much you actually have." I joked.

"The final profit, after taxes," he announced, pausing for suspense, "was $592,456,321.99"

For a moment, I thought I'd misheard him.

"Did you say 'hundred million'?" I asked for confirmation.

"I made almost three quarters of a billion dollars," he confirmed, casually, "and have been funding my lifestyle with the profits ever since."

I remained silent for a long time as I processed the unbelievable size of the fish I had reeled in. Then, with a Cheshire cat smile, I slowly lowered myself onto his lap, taking care not to squeeze his junk.

"Baby-daddy is loaded." I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"'Baby-daddy'?" John asked, clearly having never heard the term before.

"The father of my baby," I explained, resting my head against his shoulder and savouring the touch of his bare skin, "and you're going to be a caring and generous father to our baby as penance for being an evil rapist to me."

"That's fine," he agreed, stroking my hair, "but it's an offence I plan to repeat."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I think you know what I mean, Leah." John replied with a smile and a glint in his eye, "I want to you to give me as many children as you can manage."

"Well, then you'd better use some of that massive stash of cash to pamper me well," I answered, feeling daunted, "because I am not looking forward to giving birth."

*

Don't forget to post a comment with your thoughts below.