Intruder Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stalked purposefully after my quarry, resolutely ignoring the hesitant thoughts urging me to turn back. I loved Leah, but for her and our baby's sake I couldn't unleash my urges on her full force the way I used to. It was more than the need to get laid, it was the bestial urge to be sexually dominant, the urge I'd unleashed on Leah the night we'd first met. The beast could be chained and caged, but I'd suppressed it for too long, it was time to let it out for a stretch.

I slipped into the women's changing room like a stealthy predator, unseen and unheard, and stalked towards the sound of clothes being removed. My cock was rock-hard now, ready to be wielded. She had her back turned to me as I silently rounded the corner, just as she was unclipping her sports bra; she never saw or heard me coming.

I clamped my hand over her mouth and swept her legs from under her, forcing her onto her stomach. She'd already taken off her yoga pants, leaving a bright red thong as her womanhood's last defence, a defence I lost no time in ripping away. She looked gorgeous, even from behind, with fleshed out thighs and ass, and a delicious-looking pussy slit. My erection was throbbing now, demanding to be released and allowed to do its work.

I bore down on my prey with my full body weight to stop her escaping, and fiddled with my zipper with one hand whilst keeping her mouth clamped shut with the other. The dual task was awkward to pull off, but I managed it, and my cock was freed. I pushed my trousers and boxers down to my knees then wriggled them down to my ankles. Now I could proceed.

Amazingly, my prey didn't struggle at all throughout this process. She couldn't physically escape, but she didn't even try to buck me off. No matter, that just made life easier for me as I lined up the mushroom-head of my manhood with the pink lips of her pussy and pushed in. My prey inhaled sharply as my flesh-rod slid inside her inch-by inch. The walls of her vagina were already wet, and they stretched obligingly to welcome my length and girth as I pushed all the way inside. I felt the tip of my masculine spear kiss her cervix as my crotch touched her butt cheeks. It was a perfect fit. I planted my hand between her shoulder blades, pushing her face down onto the floor, and began to thrust.

My initial rhythm was slow and deliberate, with each inward thrust short and sharp. I took my sweet time getting to a regular pace as I savoured the sensation of my penis gliding along inside her. It was glorious; there was no 'baby on board' to worry about, no pregnant belly to be mindful of, I could be as rough and bestial as I wanted with this one. She barely resisted, meekly accepting the intruding cock inside her, hyperventilating in time with each stroke.

I accelerated my pace, thrusting into her harder and faster, the force of my crotch slamming into her meaty ass making audible slapping noises that echoed inside the changing room. Her pussy became slicker as the assault progressed, eager to lubricate the path of the violating cock within it. Her body didn't care that this was surprise sex, it sensed a true male, and it reacted accordingly, preparing to accept the life-giving, valedictory gift.

Maintaining my rhythm and force, I gathered up her flowing, dark hair in both hands and gripped it like the reins of a horse, pulling on it with one hand whilst wrapping the other one around her belly. She responded eagerly, pushing herself up off the floor and arching backwards in response. Her hyperventilation was slowly giving way to moans of pleasure, and that excited me into pushing on to the home stretch.

Whilst supporting herself with one hand, she reached southward and began to rub her clit with the other. Her acquiescence excited me, and I obliged her by fucking her even harder. Her sex-tunnel was so slick now that liquid sex noises were added to the echoing drumbeat of our bodies slapping together. My prey was no longer hapless quarry, but an active participant as she massaged her clit furiously, bringing herself ever closer to orgasm.

No before me, she wouldn't. I could feel my own orgasm churning in the base of my nut-sack, my balls heavy with cum to deliver deep into a fresh pussy, and I was determined to cum before she did. Our fucking became a race to see who would reach orgasm first. It didn't matter if someone walked in on us now, all that mattered was who won. In the end it was a tie.

I released an orgasmic snarl from my lungs and thrust home as my passions boiled over, right at the very moment that her clit rubbing paid off. She let loose a stifled scream of ecstasy as her pleasure joined with mine. My cock writhed within her as my first pulse of cum was ejected into her, then a second, then a third and a fourth. The release of my pent up urges felt so cathartic. At the same time, my prey experienced a full body orgasm which reverberated in her crotch. I felt the muscular walls of her pussy contract in perfect rhythm, massaging and squeezing my cock to extract every drop of precious seed it had to offer, and hoover it up into her pulsating cervix. Another one of my many offspring might soon be conceived.

Panting mightily from our exertions, we collapsed forward together onto the floor, lying there for a long while as we caught our breath, and savouring the coupling that had just taken place.

"When I said 'anytime, anywhere,'" my 'prey' murmured eventually, "I didn't think you'd take it so literally."

"How else was I supposed to take it?" I asked with a snort.

"With a pinch of salt and a bucket of discretion," She replied, "lurking outside the yoga studio and forcing yourself on a woman in the women's changing room isn't discrete."

"You saw me?" I asked, surprised.

"Of course," she answered smoothly, "first I saw you peeking in from the doorway, then I saw your shadow as I left the studio. And a deaf person could've heard you clomping in to have your way with me."

"I see..." Apparently I wasn't as stealthy as I used to be.

"No worries, I guess lusting after Asian girls is too important to let subtlety get in the way."

"You're only half Asian, Katherine." I reminded her.

"True, but it's on my mother's side, where it counts." she said with a dirty smile.

"Right..." was my puzzled answer.

"And I've told you before," she said, sounding a little annoyed, "it's 'Kitty', not Katherine."

"Kitty sounds like a pornstar's stage name." I opined.

"Me tho hawny." Came Kitty's reply, followed by mischievous giggle. "Right, get off me so we can have a shower."

I obliged, and carefully removed my flaccid cock from inside her, removing my weight so she could get up. Then I paused.

"What do you mean by 'we'?" I asked as I pulled boxers and trousers back up.

"I'm flattered that you'd let me have the shower to myself, but we both stink of sex, and of each other." Kitty answered, kicking off her panties and strutting confidently to the showers, "now get over here."

Reluctantly, I pulled my clothes off and followed Kitty into the shower. Together we bathed under the cool water. Kitty made me rub body lotion all over her skin until it was frothy and white, before returning the favour and washing me.

I felt detached throughout the process, even as Kitty made a point of making me fondle her breasts, belly, and pussy, and of caressing my muscles and gently fondling my masculine equipment. In fact, it wasn't mere detachment. It was regret. The whole thing reminded me a little too much of my morning routine with Leah.

"And the guilt is setting in." Kitty observed solemnly. That snapped me back to my senses.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Don't treat me like I'm stupid, James." Kitty replied, "I can see the guilt written all over your face. Besides, if you were single you wouldn't be content with surprise sex in the gym. You're all clean, now get out of here before she misses you."

***

I retraced my path back to the super-condo feeling less than pleased with myself. The regret had crystallised into a leaden lump of guilt sitting in the base of my stomach, and I couldn't make it go away.

I had cheated on Leah. We may not be formally 'together', but infidelity was the only way to describe it. This was different to my California adventure where she'd still be just another conquest with a belly to show for it. I had made a decision to keep her by my side, and to see our child come into the world. But my past urges were hard to get over, and I'd failed to keep them in check. Still, at least this affair of mine was consensual.

I snorted derisively. From serial rapist to consensual cheater was certainly an improvement for me. That, at least, was a silver lining.

***

I'd only been gone for half an hour by the time I returned to the super-condo, so Leah shouldn't be suspicious. I returned to the living room and found her still there, laying on her side, fast asleep on the sofa. The sight of the mother of my child sleeping so soundly with pregnant belly visible made the guilt slap me in the face. Remorsefully, I stripped off my shirt and returned to my place on the sofa behind her, one arm draped across her body, holding her close to me.

My hand drifted across her belly thoughtfully. The events of the past half hour briefly slipped my mind as the familiar alpha male feeling returned; my virility was beyond question - something Kitty might find out first hand, soon - and here was physical proof of it.

My bubble of hubris was punctured by a tiny poking sensation on my hand. I flinched in surprise and paused, wondering if I had imagined it. Soon enough, it came again. A tiny, butterfly-like poking sensation.

I held Leah in both my arms and lovingly snuggled her closer to me as I realised what it was.

The baby was kicking.

12