Intruder Creates Sexual Release

Story Info
Rosé is stressed. A bath helps... along with some help.
2.3k words
3.76
15k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school year is finally coming to an end. Rosé's hard work slowly coming to a stand point. Summer was nearing and vacation was on the mind of each student and teacher. Rosé had done her years work teaching all eighteen students in her French classes. Only a selected few wanted to learn the romantic language of French so her classes were kept to a minimal of six students. Three classes of six students was the perfect number, but the students were becoming rowdy and almost intolerable. For the majority of the week, Rosé had come home from work feeling incredibly weak and fragile. Her voice ached with tightness only one could feel if their voice box was being overused. If she were to be a singer, she'd have lost her career with the pain she was feeling.

She came home on Thursday, her last day of the week and set her briefcase and papers onto her dining table. She walked to her living room windows and opened them to have the cool dusk wind sweep through her little Creole townhouse. She walked to the only bedroom in the house -- the master bedroom and ignited all ten candles set upon the room. Rosé loved her room smelling of a sweet nectar from the candles. It never mattered the scent, just as long as it was kind to her senses. She then walked to her bathroom suit and pressed her plug to the bottom of the deep bathtub. She turned the water on to a temperature which would cause her muscles to finally relax from its current tense state it was at. She went back into the main room of the house, the joint living room, dining room, and kitchen area of her home and pulled out a bottle of Muscat de Rivesaltes white wine from the refrigerator. She placed the bottle on the marble counter and took out a crystal Bordeaux glass. Before pouring her poison, she peeled off her rosso corsa red cardigan.

She finally poured the light white liquid into the smooth Bordeaux glass and brought the white wine glass to her nose. She turned the stem of the glass between her fingers and had the wine slush against the sides. The alcohol of only 21.5% would then rise to her nose as the glass narrowed at the end; she'd then sniff the fruity smell and gasped at the lush scent of her favorite wine. Rosé returned to the bathroom and placed her wine glass on the ridge beside the deep bathtub. She then unzipped the back zipper to her red and white floral dress and had it fall to the ground. She tossed the dress over to the corner of her bathroom with the kick of her foot. She then pulled on the clasps of her bra to her back, letting the black mesh of her full supporting bra fall to the ground. Her full D cup breasts free, the weight not caught up in the bra. She slid her hands to her taut nipples, playing with the little nubs at the end of her large cups. She then slid her hands down her stomach and hips to her tanga thong, slipping her fingers underneath the sides and pulling the material down passed her thighs to the floor.

Rosé was free from all sense of clothing, and stepped a dainty foot into the hot water still filling up the large tub. The heat causing her skin to tingle, but in the best way ultimately possible. She slowly slid her other foot into the water, feeling the heat surround her toes and ankles. She sat herself down on the ridge of the bathtub and pooled water into her hands and over her legs and stomach. She felt the hot water drizzle down her stomach to her groin, each droplet making way into her labia, teasing her little brown pussy. She brushed her unmanicured nails onto her inner thighs towards her needy pussy, looking to pleasure herself. She reached over to grab her glass of wine, and pressed the edge to her lips, tasting the sweet grapefruit mix of fruit. She felt ecstasy on her lips and pallet as she sipped on the wine. Rosé always loved the taste of Moscato grapes after a long day.

Slipping down into the water, Rosé reached over to the faucet and turned the hot water off, just letting the cool water sprinkle over her dark feet. As she relaxed in the heat cave of water, she felt her body release any stress she had conjured over the week. Rosé reached to beside the faucet and took some water oils to rub on her skin. The silky film always making her feel luscious and sexy. Her russet brown skin shining like the silk of a Japanese kimono, glimmering under the soft light of the sun. Again, she slid her hand down between her thighs to her mound, pressing against the sensitivity of her button and sliding a few fingers along her labia teasing her pussy. She pressed the fingers lightly into her tight opening, filling herself up. She held her breath as she penetrated herself. Letting go only when she finally felt the g-spot being glided on. She lightly moaned to the feeling of pleasure.

Rosé slipped underneath the water positioning her legs on each side of the edge of the bathtub and sped up her sensational rubbing. The movement taking on a whole new feeling, almost like a real cock filling her up. She absolutely loved the hot water also touching her every crevice.

She was just about to reach an orgasm when she pulled out of the water, having heard an odd sound inside the tub. She only thought it was part of her imagination until she heard it again. She lifted her head from the water barrier to see if she'd hear it again outside, when instead she noticed a tall man standing in her bathroom. He had been watching her masturbate in the heat of the moment. Rosé was unbelievably startled, she didn't know what to do. She reached for a towel, but was too far away. She then reached to get her wine glass to throw at the intruder, but he was too quick and took the glass from her, throwing it far from her. The glass shattered all over the floor, making Rosé wince in shock.

The intruder told her to continue what she was doing. He said this as he grabbed at his own groin and pulled at something which seemed to be hard. He wanted her to masturbate for him to watch? She wondered how she could get out of this horrible nightmare and be free of this shock. But he was tall and strong, like most black men who worked in some sort of labor. She looked to his hands to see for any scars, and sure enough he had rough calloused hands with little scars all over.

He moved closer to her and growled that she would have to do it for him, or he would make her do it. As he said "make" he pulled his polo shirt over his back to reveal his hard muscles all over his arms and chest. He was a very fit man, and she was terrified how he would hurt her. She couldn't even think of the thought of how he came into her home, all she feared was the pain he'd potentially cause her. She then spread her legs, and moved her hand over her cunt as she had previously. This time though, she felt nothing but numbness. She watched as his muscles tensed as she played with her body out of fear. He was really enjoying the sight she was giving him, becoming extremely turned on.

If it weren't for the circumstances, she had a feeling that she'd be quite attracted to the man standing before her. As she started to visualize the feelings they could have shared in a better way, she was actually becoming aroused. It shocked her how she was actually feeling a good sensation as she played below the water with her body as she watched the intruder. He began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants, letting them slide over his muscular thighs. His legs were as if they belonged to an avid football player, strong and rippling in the heat of the moment.

Rosé began to fantasize what it would be like to have the large man overtop of her, filling her up as he dove in deeper and deeper. His muscles ticking lightly as he tried to control the situation as he felt his own heat against hers. The passion so exotic, like a mix of fresh pineapple juice and guava. Different yet so tantalizing.

Every thought which went along with those lines just kept passing through her mind, and she eventually came so hard in the water as the man watched her. She was so amazed to have come in front of the stranger. Once her eyes began to focus again, she noticed that he was in the buff as well, his hard naked body free in the steaming room. He came closer to her, sliding his rough calloused hands over her smooth sticky skin. His palms pressing against her nipples, causing her body to react in such a way she only wished to feel with others. Rosé absolutely knew that she was his to take. No one else's, but his. She was also pretty sure that he knew that too.

He began to step inside of the bathtub himself, causing the water to rise ever so slightly. He then parted her thighs as he lowered himself into the water more, spreading her thighs with his masculine hands. He slide his left hand between her thighs, his index finger sliding between her swollen labia and his thumb caressing her round clitoris. She instantly shook against his movements, taken aback by his gentleness. He took his right hand to his own steed and stroked the nine inches smoothly. As he took his entire meat in his hand, he slid his middle finger from his left hand into the warming moisture in front of him. Filling Rosé up with that one finger. She moaned as she felt the finger escape into her spring of curls.

He grunted as he pushed harder into her with his hands, and then pulled out. The facial expression of pure loss which grew on her face as he pulled out made him realize that he was a hundred percent in charge of the situation. He moved closer to her, placing her legs onto the edge of the tub for a brief moment. His movement causing the hot water to flow over the edge and splash to the ground. He stroked his shaft against the slit of her pussy, teasing her with his length. Finally he pushed the head of his pulsating cock within the walls of her pussy, invading her space, filling her up. Every half inch would be pushed in slowly, taking his time as he made her moan. She grabbed at his thighs, digging her nails into his hips, pulling him closer to her. She wanted to feel his full on nine inch cock deep inside, while the girth of four and a half inches broke way to the tightness.

She begged to have him thrust in and out, never stopping. All she wanted was the man to take control and cause the heat of the water to transform to a whole other form of heat and passion. She arched her back as he filled her up, her chest nearing his ever so slightly. He bent his head to meet one of her erect mounds on her chest, clasping her dark nipple between his lips, feeling as the areola hardened like the nipple. Rosé pressed her hand to his head, making him suck and nibble all the more.

She had no idea how incredible sex with a stranger could utterly be. With every thrust, touch, glide of skin, she came closer and closer to her final climax, taking every move of his into consideration. His every squeeze, shake, pulsation, nearing his peak. They were both coming to their ending.

With one final shove of his cock, he dove in. Filling her up with his thick hot seed. Making her drought flood with passion. With his everlasting flow of semen penetrating deep inside her, she came to her final reaction, a mind bursting, and soul quivering orgasm. Her whole body shook for at least a minute then went limp. She had the most powerful orgasm ever, all thanks to the stranger. She fell into some kind of slumber, as he began to slip his tool out of her cave.

Some hours later she awoke with a cold chill over her body. The water around her had cooled down significantly. Her clothes where exactly where she had left them, and her body was feeling relaxed.

Her pussy felt like it had been finally taken care of; she thought she had the most amazing orgasm created by her own hands. As Rosé reached for her towel though, she noticed that her wine glass wasn't where she had left it. It really had been thrown to the corner of the bathroom. She wrapped the peach fluffy towel around her bust line and left the bathroom. Her house looked just as she left it, except for a minor detail.

In the TV closet no longer sat a flat screen television, her iPod speakers were gone, and her front door was ajar.

She had been robbed. The man who gave her such pleasure had been a robber. Now she knew how or why he was there. But the thing was, she didn't regret what happened, and she would have done the same thing again if she had to.