Intruder, The

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Angelo gently caressed both inside and outside of Rose's slit, Rose moved her hand down along Angelo's side. She inched her way between her leg and Angelo. Taking the hint he lifted himself up a bit maintaining his finger's contact within Rose's pussy. With the growing gap amid their bodies, Rose slithered into the space and encircled Angelo's rod. Her hand, slightly cool to the touch, sent shivers through Angelo's body that had nothing to do with the temperature. She began to pump her hand slowly up and down the length of his penis. Rose's movement kept time with the finger thrusting in and out of her vagina. She flicked her nails against the tip with each downward pull on the hanging pole; not enough to hurt but plenty hard enough to send quivers of excitement through the young man's body. As Angelo rapidly increased the pace of his appendage, Rose began to lose her concentration. Gradually, her hand slipped from its position, allowing Angelo to rest once more along her thigh. Angelo smiled into Rose's lips. He was becoming torn between the amazing feel of his lovers hand along his shaft and his desire to last longer. Rose's release prevented him from holding her back to keep him from cumming. With that dilemma decided he renewed his focus on Rose's pleasure.

Angelo slowly inched his finger out of its new home, but just as the tip graced the edge of her vagina he slid all the way back in to the knuckle. The sensations surging through Rose at the sudden onslaught left her gasping as her head fell back against the pillows. Angelo took this opportunity to suck one of her erect nipples into his mouth. At the same time, Angelo pulled his finger out completely only to slide it to the top of her pussy and tenderly stroke her clitoris. He flicked his tongue across her nipple keeping time with the movement against Rose's clit. As he increased both pressure and pace, Rose began to breathe faster before audible moans once again spilled from her lips. When Angelo took a breath, she pulled his face back to hers diving into him for a long kiss that nearly distracted him enough to cease movement with his hand. Instead, he slid back inside her once more and settled his finger inside enjoying the gentle caress of her love box. Finally, he retrieved his hand and slid back between her thighs. He moved his shaft up and down along her slit reintroducing it to her juices as it once again was covered in them. The motion of their hips together excited the two lovers, but Angelo felt the need to progress.

"I'm getting hungry," he rasped. And with that thought barely expressed he pulled Rose up and switched positions with her so she sat over him. Looking up into her eyes past the hair cascading around her head he smiled; then his mouth become lost in her juices. As he lapped up the fluids flowing from her vagina, he could hear her moaning. He licked up and down her slit slowly, being sure to reach every inch of her pussy with his tongue. Alternating between licking deep to suck out the juice and flicking his tongue across her clitoris; Angelo guided himself by the sounds emanating from his lover.

As she looked down on the young man devouring her lower lips, Rose began to get hungry herself. Slowly turning her body, she faced down the length of his body and slowly leaned over. Angelo obviously noticed the change in position but could find no reason to object, especially once Rose took his rock hard penis into her hand once again. The cool touch of her hand sent a shiver through his body as she began to stroke up and down. Rose's motion was slow and steady until a sudden shock of pleasure went through her system. Angelo in order to better taste Rose, gently pulled her pussy lips apart. As he flicked her tongue across her clit again, he slipped one of his fingers into her pussy. The joy this brought Rose temporarily froze her. She recovered quickly; however, and began stroking him once again as he slid the moistened finger in and out of her vagina.

Rose decided that Angelo shouldn't just get to give all the oral pleasure so she flicked her tongue out to lick the tip of his penis. A happy shudder went through Angelo's body which spurred Rose on to take the whole tip into her mouth and roll her tongue around it before sliding her tongue along the top of his shaft. Angelo almost lost his rhythm at the new sensation encasing his rod. Instead, he started moving his finger faster and faster while gently sucking and licking Rose's clit. Rose took his hardened member deeper into her mouth while gently allowing her teeth to scrape against it for added stimulation. Once she reached down as far as she could, she pulled the penis completely out of her mouth and surrounded it with loving licks. She decided now would be a good time to toy with his balls as she returned the phallus to her caring mouth. She slowly pumped it in and out of her mouth matching the pace of the finger that slid in and out of her moist hole.

Both of the lovers were approaching a grand finale. Anglo pulled his finger slowly from Rose's vagina and gently pulled her around to face him. He could no longer contain his lust as he kissed her passionately mixing her vaginal fluid with his own precum. Before he could even think of teasing her some more; Rose reached down and took hold of his penis guiding it straight into her pussy and sliding down to his balls. The lovebirds moaned together as Rose began to move up and down along Angelo's shaft. Aided by his pumping from underneath her, Rose bounced over Angelo's body faster and faster. Sensing his end coming near, Angelo grabbed her thighs holding his joystick deep within her without allowing her to move. Taking a firm grip around her waist; Angelo switched positions moving Rose onto her back. He situated his legs underneath his pillows so his feet could rest against the headboard. With this added leverage; he thrusted in and out of her snatch. He slid in and out faster and faster as the tension built within their bodies. As he slid in he pushed upwards to stimulate her clit. Rose, feeling her orgasm drawing nearer and nearer, reached down almost subconsciously to play with her clit as well. With the added stimulation Rose was quick to go over the edge into pure bliss. As she lost control of her body to her orgasm, Rose's vagina spasmed and clenched around Angelo's penis. The orgasming cunt sent Angelo clear into the abyss as he ejaculated deep into his newfound lover.

In the afterglow of their lovemaking, Rose caressed Angelo's hair as he listened to her heartbeat. His softening member slowly slid out of Rose's vagina. Once the two lovers calmed down a bit they reached to the separate bedside tables to retrieve their wedding rings.

"I love you so much my darling," Rose cooed.

"I love you too, my gorgeous wife," Angelo replied. He held her tightly in their king sized bed as he looked at the bit of damage they had caused in the master suite. "I guess the workmen will have a few more holes to fix when they come back in the morning."

"Well that's what we pay them for," Rose replied with a smile.

"Next time how about I get to be the intruder and you can 'fend me off?'"

"Oh?" she questioned. "You want to be the buff young burglar that breaks into my home and ravishes my poor defenseless body?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," he responded kissing her forehead.

"I think we'll need a new costume," she laughed; looking at the tatters in several areas of the bedroom.

"That's ok; I doubt I would have fit into that one anyway."

12