Intruders

Story Info
Gunmen intrude into a business for sex.
2.6k words
4.1
136.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as just an ordinary workday. I was busy at my desk following up on some orders. The secretary was working on the computer and filing some paid bills. The ten men we employed were downstairs in the shop working on the components we manufactured. It seemed like just another day at work.

Rob, my husband was at his desk trying to look busy, as was his usual manner. Oddly, though, when I walked over to his desk to ask a question about an invoice or something, I would see that he had solitaire on his computer screen. This always seemed a bit irritating as in the evening after I would pick up our child and go home to start dinner, he always called and said he would be late as he had more work to do.

My husband and I had been married for some 12 years. We had worked together at our business for most of those years other than the little time I took off to have our child. However, the love seemed to be lost between us anymore. He never took any interest in me, our child, or really much of anything.

For probably the first 6 years, I did everything I could think of to get him to understand that he would only get back what he put into his marriage and child. However, all was to no avail and after that 6 years, I just resigned myself to try and make it through until our child was grown and gone. Then maybe, I could go, too.

Yes, there were many times I was so angry at his attitude but I knew not what to do. However, as time went on, I found it was all just fruitless to even talk about the problems. I just prayed that someday I would be free of him and the empty, loveless, void we lived in.

Kate, the secretary was a nice gal and I was always glad to have another person in the office to at least make the day go by faster. We had had many secretaries but Rob somehow had lost most of them by the way he treated them so poorly. He always had a way of making a person feel like any mistakes that they made were incredibly stupid and then proceed to browbeat them unmercifully. I never blamed them for leaving. I often wished I could do the same.

The men employees were an interesting lot. Some nice, some quiet, some a little odd, but that was to be expected in any business with employees. Then, of course, there was always that unseen line between employer and employee that did not allow for much freedom of conversation. Then, my being the boss's wife made me definitely off limits.

I do remember, though, over the years finding more than one of those employees rather interesting in more ways than just a friendly curiosity. I never acted on such thoughts as my husband could be a violent man and that was definitely the last thing I needed to deal with. I allowed only my imagination to play.

As the day went on, I remember thinking, "Just another day at work with Rob, just another of many days to come." Yes, somehow, I wished the years would fly by and I could reclaim my spirit and fly away.

I was lost in my thoughts at my desk when I heard this odd commotion on the steps up to the office. It almost sounded like a herd of buffalo. Kate glanced at me with a perplexed look. Rob started to stand up to see what it was all about when suddenly 1 of 3 men burst through the door brandishing an automatic rifle in his hands.

Rob stepped back as Kate and I let out screams. Behind the first gunman, our men employees were being forced into the office area with their hands held high. Behind them followed two more masked men carrying weapons. What could they want? We carried no money on the premises and nothing else of value. Kate and I were both shaking almost uncontrollably. When I glanced at Rob, he looked almost like a cowardly dog backing into a corner.

The gunmen ordered the employees to sit in one corner of the office on the floor. They warned if anyone resisted their instructions, they would be shot. Nobody hesitated to do what they said. The third gunman turned to Kate and I and ordered us to take off all our clothes. What was happening? What did these men want? Why were they here doing this to us?

Kate and I had no choice but to do as they said. Embarrassed and shaking, we slowly pulled our blouses off, then our skirts until we had just our panties and bras and heels.

He yelled at us again. We jumped in fright. I could hear Kate sobbing. We obeyed and took off our bras, our full breasts bared to all. The employees looked on, almost gaping, yet also with a look of sympathy at our dilemma. Then I slowly lowered my panties and Kate followed until all that was left on our naked bodies was our high heels. We both stood there wishing we could just disappear into thin air.

Then, as two of the three gunmen kept a gun on the group of employees and Rob, the third commanded Kate and I to go over to Rob's desk. Once there, with a terrible swift motion with his gun, he knocked everything upon the desk off, with it crashing to the floor. The noise made Kate and I both jump, our hearts racing even faster.

He then ordered my husband, Rob to take the rope from him and tie our legs to the desk's legs. Kate had one leg tied to the right side of Rob's desk; mine was tied to the left leg of the desk. Our legs were tied together at the middle of the desk. My heart was racing, my hands were shaking, and my thoughts were near panic. I could not imagine what was going on and what these men wanted of us. I looked over at Kate and could see tears of fear in her eyes.

He then commanded us to bend over the desk and put our arms outstretched. He ordered Rob to tie them to the desk drawer handles. The desk was so cold on my bare breasts; it gave me goose bumps all over my body.

Rob wrapped the rope around my wrists and tied it as he was told. He seemed to be more afraid for himself than for me. After he finished tying Kate's arms, he was told to sit down close to the end of the desk where one of the gunmen gagged him and tied his hands and feet while he sat on the floor not 3 feet from me.

Kate and I were trembling so hard; I thought we were going to pass out. Suddenly, the lead gunman ordered the men employees to take off their pants. They made some noises of hesitation but his gun calmed their dissention, quickly. He told the closest employee on the floor to stand and walk towards me.

What was he doing? How could this be happening? I looked over at Rob but saw nothing but fear in his eyes and I don't think the fear was for me.

Then I hear the gunman tell the employee, " Fuck her, fuck her now!" My god, what was happening? Here I was tied to my husbands work desk, my legs spread wide next to my secretary, Kate, and my employee was going to fuck me? This had to be a nightmare; this could not be real.

Suddenly, I felt something against my clit! Oh, my god, it was happening! Tim, the first employee, by chance, was following the gunman's instructions. I had been so scared, shaking so hard; there was no juice flowing down there. It felt like sandpaper as he entered me. I could tell he was scared, too, but that didn't seem to keep him from functioning. He pounded away at me, in and out, in and out, until he finally came with a release of hot cum in my pussy. I still couldn't believe what was happening. I felt like it must be a nightmare and I would wake soon.

Again, I heard the head gunman order 2 more of the employees to walk to the desk that Kate and I were spread eagle and tied to. My mind was going crazy. Were these men insane? Why were they doing this? I could hear Kate's sobbing getting louder as she anticipated what was going to happen next.

The two employees got behind us. Mine put his hands on my butt and spread my flower wide. It was already wet with the cum from the first man who had me. He pushed his dick inside. This time it slid in easily with the aid of the previous cum. I was at least grateful for that. However, I could hear Kate and she was hurting. I begged Jim, the employee who had been directed to her to be easy with her. He said, yes, he would and he told Kate he was sorry that he had to do this.

It seemed like an eternity. Each employee was made to come up and fuck us as the gunman ordered. Rob was made to watch all his men fucking his wife. These were all the men he had treated so badly. He browbeat every chance he got and now they were getting even by sheer chance.

Kate and I both had cum running down our legs. As soon as one man finished, another would come to do it again. At some point, and I don't know when, I suddenly began to feel something akin to arousal. Man after man was fucking me, forcing his cock into my pussy, and stroking back and forth with all his might to release his hot fluids. I turned to Kate. She looked me in the eyes and I could tell that some of the fear was fading from her, too.

My god, who would have thought that such a thing, could happen! Yet it did and now after I don't know how many fuckings, I was almost beginning to look forward to the next man (and some, more than others, I noticed).

Oddly, the look of anger in Rob's eyes as he watched each of his employees take a piece of me, was almost worth the fear we had inside of us. After so many years with this man who himself was terrible in bed and could care less if I was ever satisfied was now watching me move into an almost constant orgasmic state with one man after another fucking my brains out.

I don't know how long it lasted. I didn't even care. It felt so good. After all these years of a deadbeat husband, I was being seduced and satisfied to the utmost.

Then as quickly as it started, the gunman shouted for the men to stop and sit back down in the corner. He came to me and said in a very low voice, "Do you want more?" I was taken aback. Did I want more? "Well, (as I thought for a moment) yes!" He just grinned under that ski mask, but I could see it. He said, "So, you have not had your fill?" I was reluctant to respond with Rob within earshot. However, under my breath, I said to him, "Yes, more, please, more."

He leaned over and untied my hands and legs. Kate was left there on the desk, completely exhausted from the ordeal. He led me to another room of the office. Left behind were the employees on the floor, Rob still gagged and tied and his two gunmen standing over them. We went to a couch in the reception area of our office. He sat me down gently on the couch. I remember my bare cunt against the cool leather as I sat there. He put his gun down in the corner. Then he took off his shoes, his pants, and his shirt. His dick was so engorged and huge. My pussy started throbbing almost immediately. What seemed to start out as Hell that day was slowly becoming more like a dream come true. It had been so long since I had been fucked right, that I had longed for more and more. It felt so good.

He gently laid me back on the couch and put his head between my legs. His tongue was exquisite. Oh, my god, I had never experienced anything like it before. I felt like he was sending me to a heaven I had never known. My juices were flowing wildly with the prodding of his tongue on my clit. I felt like I was as light as a feather and drifting into a sea of ecstasy.

He slowly came up to my breasts and sucked and fondled each one. The nipples were so erect with the pleasure I was experiencing. "Oh, yes, please don't stop, I whispered. You feel so wonderful."

As he inched up to my neck, my head, my ears, I was almost delirious with pleasure. He suddenly drove his cock straight into my pussy. I screamed out in delight. He touched every corner, every nook and cranny inside of my vagina. As he drove it deeper, it only felt better. I begged him to keep going. "Don't stop, please, don't stop." It feels so wonderful. "Fuck me, fuck me more," I said. He just whispered in my ear, "Yes, like I have always wanted to, my dear."

I was lost in pleasure. I don't know how long he fucked me. I didn't want it to ever end. I didn't want to ever go back to that horrible life with Rob. I just wanted to stay there in his arms with his beautiful shaft in my flower forever.

As the time passed, the excitement finally peaked his ability to hold his golden treasure any longer and with a huge lunge into me, he poured his hot cum into my welcoming vessel. Oh, yes, it was like a dream. It felt so good, like nothing I had ever experienced. My own orgasm was out of control with spasms that sent tremors through my whole body and his.

As we lie beside each other completely spent from our encounter, I asked him, "Who are you?" "Why did you come?" He turned to me and said, "Because Carol, I could not watch you suffer any longer with that asshole husband of yours." "I knew you needed a way out."

He took off his ski mask and suddenly I realized. It was Mitchell, a former employee that I had many a conversation with and indeed had dreamed of seducing this young, handsome man who seemed to be so in tune with me. My husband had always treated him poorly and fired him when he suspected my feelings.

Well, it was an odd way to get back at Rob, my husband, but in truth, I rather enjoyed it. My goodness, how many times does a woman get to be fucked over and over by all her male employees without any guilt? Even Kate later confided in me that once she relaxed, she too enjoyed it.

As to date, Kate is still screwing at least three of the employees downstairs. As for me, Mitchell and I get together every chance we get. Rob, well, he is still a miserable bastard and probably always will be.