Intrusion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allivrain
Allivrain
25 Followers

The intruder let the young man's penis out of his mouth as he reached over to retrieve the chastity device. It wasn't entirely necessary for their game, there were any number of things he could have chosen to keep his captive coming back for more. However, Drey liked the idea of keeping Taylor controlled in that way, liked the notion that the young man couldn't cum, couldn't even get properly hard without him around.

He was tempted to leave it on for a longer period of time, deprive the young man of relief for more than a couple days. It was easy to imagine how much Taylor would beg to be set free, how much he would bargain. Drey shook his head, a smile playing on his lips. His focus was supposed to be on the present, on the game they were playing, not on things he could do to the young man in the future. He slid the rings around Taylor's cock.

Once the contraption was in place the professor turned the young man once more, unbinding his cuffs. He arranged Taylor's arms at his sides, whispered harshly into his ear, "stay." Then he moved about the room, gathering his equipment and duffel. He strode back over, peeled off one glove, and pet the still captive's hair. "Good dog."

A bare hand smacked his ass hard enough to leave a red hand print. Or at least it would have left a hand print if the rest of his butt cheeks hadn't already been red. Taylor groaned, too worn out to do more than listen as the professor left the apartment.

He turned himself over, feeling his wrists for signs of chaffing. Then with a swallow of apprehension he started using touch to explore the welts and marks on his thighs and ass. After a moment he paused, laughed at himself, and reached up to removed the blindfold. He had forgotten about the ability to see.

They decorated his pale skin and stung as he ran his fingers across them. The marks from the cane crisscrossed across his thighs, impossible to count, but shame swirled in him because he knew there were only forty-three. "Dammit, dammit, dammit," Taylor muttered, then used the back of his hand to dash away the tears that pricked his eyes. He didn't have class tomorrow, but he would have to go and see Drey anyways in order to redeem himself.

*****************

The door clicked and then swung open to allow someone through. Drey did not look up from the stack of papers he was grading, though a smirk sneaked across his expression as he casually jotted red marks across a report. Students did not often come to his office hours and he knew the sound of Taylor's footsteps. "You got off early?"

"No, just on my lunch break." Taylor said as he closed and locked the door behind him. The office was small and dominated floor to ceiling by bookshelves and the computer desk at which the professor sat. There was a small window for letting in fresh air and natural light, though at that moment it was closed. Despite the cramped space, everything was neat. Drey abhorred disorder; he liked controlling his possessions and knowing the location of every single one. The young man crossed the room, placed his hands behind his back, and folded into a kneeling position beside the professor's chair. "I'm sorry."

The professor gave the younger man a baffled look, one Taylor missed because his head was bowed and his gaze was aimed at the floor. "What for?"

"For ruining our game. I fell out of character too early," he explained, sounding more upset about that than Drey would have expected him to be. "I made you stop before fifty."

"I was out of character too, in case you hadn't noticed. And, you didn't make me stop." The professor stated. Tied up, Taylor had hardly been in any position to make Drey do anything. He tossed down his pen, turning from the reports he was grading to give the young man his full attention.

"But, I should have been able to take all of them." Taylor bit his lip and bent his head further. "If you'll permit me to make up for it, I'll take the rest now."

"You want me to beat you here."

"Yes, the last seven. Unless," He hesitated, steeled himself, and continued, "unless I deserve more for displeasing you."

Annoyance crossed Drey's expression as he frowned down at the young man. He thought about refusing, weighed the decision in silence, and watched the tension rise in Taylor's kneeling form. Finally he held out a hand and snapped, "give me your belt."

Taylor obeyed, unbuckling it from his waist and passing it over.

"Get up and face the desk." The professor pushed his chair aside to make room. He stood behind the young man as he folded the belt in his hands, close enough to speak against his ear, "Pants down, and don't you dare make any sound."

Taylor nodded. He jerked slightly at the first hit, deliberately keeping his breath steady. At the third hit he leaned forward, his hands supporting him as he lay them flat on the wood of the desk. Five, six, and seven. The new marks overlayed the welts that remained from the last night.

"Thank you, Sir." The young man pushed himself upright.

"Did I say you could move?" Drey snapped the question. He tossed the belt onto the desk as Taylor froze. "I wasn't displeased with you before."

The young man risked a glance over his shoulder, spying the professor's hard expression."But you are now."

"Yes." He paced the small office, glaring at anything besides his partner. "I don't like when you assume I'm upset with you. I'd rather stop short of fifty than have you push passed your limits just because you think it will please me. You know that."

"But I_"

"Quiet. You know that really displeases me? Having to repeat a conversation that we've had several times over."

"I'm sorry." Taylor's voice was shaky as he spoke to the desk.

"I said quiet," Drey snapped, then grabbed the young man's shoulder and turned so that he was facing him. "Look at me. You do not get to dictate when I am displeased. If you're unhappy because we didn't manage to finish an activity exactly as planned. That's fine. We can make a new arrangement where anything left incomplete gets made up at the end of a week." He gripped Taylor's chin, forcing his head up and catching his eyes so he couldn't look away. "You will not, however, insist that I beat you because you believe I should be angry. Do you understand?"

Taylor nodded, his expression contrite.

The professor hated that expression, hated the way it made his chest ache. However, he could not kiss it away just yet, he had to make sure the young man got the message. "Do you need me to use one of the punishments from our list to drive the point home?"

The nod froze and Taylor's gaze dropped again. "Only if you think it's necessary."

They had several lists. One of things they both enjoyed: fucking, blow jobs, simple domination, and other soft core. Another was for activities that they agreed they would never do under any circumstances, like scat, needles or knife play, and calling Taylor a whore. The third list was for their games, activities that were stimulating under the right conditions; whipping and breath play were only the latest they had tried, but wax, clamps, and several others had already made it to that list. The fourth was for things that, despite any arousal they caused, were disliked by Taylor for one reason or another. That one was used sparingly, solely for punishments.

"I think it might be. You should get back to work." Drey released him, stepping away and pulling up the chair he had moved aside earlier. The young man delayed as he pulled his pants back up, his gaze flicking towards the professor. Drey watched him, hating that he had caused the hesitancy in Taylor's movements. He turned away, grabbing the report he had been grading earlier and pretending to focus on it even as his eyes refused to read the words. "I'll text you when I make my decision."

***************

Author's Note: I am terribly sorry that it took so long for me to finish this chapter. It kept bugging me because it didn't fit quite right with the first two. I like how it turned out though, even if I'm not entirely pleased with the way the perspectives work and feel bad for how harsh I'm being towards Taylor. Reviews are appreciated and I really do respond to advice or questions that I get. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see and I'll try and find a way to fit it in. I have a loose plan, there is plenty of room for improvisation.

Also, I edited the first two chapters somewhat, so hopefully they work better together.

Allivrain
Allivrain
25 Followers
12