Intrusion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the bra off, enjoying the feel of Kate's bare breasts lying atop her own. Breasts... yes, she realised that she liked those. It hadn't particularly struck her before.

She stroked the other woman's back as they returned to kissing, but, after a while, Kate took one of her hands and moved it down to rest between them, touching the knickers that were, apart from her stockings, the only thing that the army officer still wore.

"I... I'm not sure what to do," she admitted, with plenty of ideas in her head, but worried that she might somehow get it 'wrong'.

"You've touched yourself before?" asked Kate, her voice quiet. The question was clearly rhetorical, but Rebecca nodded anyway. "Then why don't we start with what you like, and move on from there? The only difference is, it isn't you."

"Okay," whispered the scientist, her voice almost inaudible.

Nervously, keeping her eyes fixed on Kate's all the while, she slid her hand into the other woman's knickers, feeling the hair beneath her fingertips. She moved them down further, between her partner's legs. She was already damp. Kate exhaled, smiling happily, and then moved briefly to pull her underwear down, giving Rebecca easier access.

She ran her fingers over Kate's slit, stroking between the outer folds. It was an odd sensation, feeling another woman's intimate parts against her skin, sharing something that was so intensely private. But it was undeniably pleasant, especially with the officer's warm body and gently curves lying against her own.

Soon, they were kissing again, and Rebecca's fingers were pressing a little deeper now, beginning to move in a slow circle as they did so. To her delight, Kate slipped a hand down beside hers, and began to imitate her partner's motions on her own body. The kissing became more eager, the embraces of their free hands tighter. Rebecca pressed the tip of her index finger into Kate's dampness an felt the officer respond in kind.

She reached Kate's clitoris, making her gasp, and let out a squeak of her own as the officer once again followed suit. She watched every flicker on the other woman's face, the way her blue eyes watched her, the way her lips were slightly parted, feeling the warm breath against her skin as they continued to fondle and stroke each other.

It was so different, she thought. Kate was so good at this, better than she expected she would ever be, and the feel of those different curves against her own were so enticing as Rebecca felt her excitement growing again. She wondered why she had never tried this before, but realised that, with anyone other than Kate, it could never be the same. Their mutual bond was what made it truly intense.

She moved her free hand along the length of Kate's side, feeling her ribs and muscles beneath the warm skin, and then up to the sides of her breasts, currently pressed against hers. That felt decidedly good.

For perhaps the first time, she was the one who broke the kiss. "Your boobs are wonderful," she whispered, "this is all so new for me..."

"Would you like to taste them?"

"Oh God, I thought you'd never ask!" She surprised herself with the eagerness of her response, and they both giggled.

Then Kate moved, having to pull her hand from between Rebecca's legs as she did so, shifting up on the sofa until her chest was level with the scientist's head. Her breasts, hanging down now, had largish pale nipples and a smooth curve that Rebecca was finding increasingly enticing.

Not pausing in her ministrations between Kate's legs, Rebecca pressed her lips against the skin of her partner's breast, brushing across it until the tip of the nipple reached her mouth, and popped inside. She could hardly believe she was doing this, or that it seemed so deeply, satisfyingly right. She applied a little gentle suction, and ran her tongue over the nub, being rewarded with a musical moan of encouragement.

At the same time, remembering what Kate had earlier done to her, she pushed her index finger deeper inside the officer's body, up to the second knuckle, stroking her, pressing her thumb against the clit. Kate moaned louder this time, her body moving eagerly in response, her breast pressed more firmly against Rebecca's mouth.

She continued to nuzzle lovingly against her partner's breast, moving her finger in rhythm with the motions of Kate's hips. The officer was panting now, the sounds becoming louder, sometimes accompanied by little cries.

"Don't be afraid to use two fingers..." she gasped, and Rebecca immediately obliged. It was tighter, but Kate was so damp and slick that it was easier than she had thought, and the response from her partner reassured her that she was doing it correctly.

"Fuck..." said Kate, suddenly, her voice higher than usual, her body arching against her lover's.

Rebecca released her breast, and pulled her back down for a kiss, although Kate was gasping enough now to make that easier said than done. Her eyes were wide, her body slicked with a light sweat, some of her hair escaping from the tight military bun. To the scientist's relief, the officer's fingers slid back between her legs again, pressing her finger deep inside, swiftly finding Rebecca's swollen clit.

"Oh, Kate," she said, "I want to make you cum..."

"You're going about it the right way!" She could hear the desperation in her lover's voice, her usual calm and controlled demeanour deserting her. "Oh, fuck, Rebecca... like that... a little faster, deeper... oh, fuck, yes... just like that!"

Rebecca's own climax was fast approaching as Kate's finger rubbed her clit with gradually increasing speed. She was going to cum again, and it was going to be wonderful, and she so, so wanted Kate to join her in the same instant.

"Yes! Rebecca! Rebecca!"

Kate's muscles clenched around her fingers as her body jerked. Rebecca came simultaneously, her cry mingling with that of her lover, her body once again shaking and trembling in that unbelievable moment of blinding orgasm as they both clasped onto each other.

It seemed an eternity later that they collapsed together, gasping for breath, flushed and sweaty, coming down from the high of their mutual climax.

Things, Rebecca realised, as they snuggled up together in post-coital bliss, would never be the same again.

12