Intrusive Seduction

Story Info
Smut for a friend.
1k words
17.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris stalks Sam quietly as she waits for the bus. He gets on and melds into the mass of bodies crowded into the cramped space. Waiting and biding his time. Grinning to himself of the pleasures in store for him. Sam pulls the string to let the driver know that her journey is coming to an end and the bus comes to a jarring stop. Chris tries not to let himself touch her just yet. She gets off the bus and doesn't know he's following her. Avenged Sevenfold blaring in her ears she completes her journey home.

Walking inside and not even bothering to close the door all the way and completely ignoring the fact of locking it. He takes this advantage and slips in to the home as silently as a shadow. Sam gets to her room and Chris brazenly walks in and rips the headphones from Sam as he covers her mouth keeping her from screaming. There's a look of terror and deep longing in her eyes as he looks at her. He literally rip the clothes from her body. He shoves her down on to the king size bed, then turning for a split second to lock the door of her room. He looks at her. She's so small and fragile against the massiveness of the bed. He climbs on top of her, pinning her wrists over her head with one hand, the other groping and squeezing her body harshly. She whimpers softly and wiggles, trying to get out of his grip. He tightens his grip on her wrists and lets out a low growl, warning her to stop moving and to be quiet.

She looks terrified and aroused at the same time. Chris stared at Sam a bit more, taking in her fragile pale frame. He bends his head down and kisses the soft pale flesh of her throat. Wanting to let go and mark her with bites of passion and love, he keeps that part of his lust under control. Sam mewls softly at his molten touch. She writhes under him as he trails hot wet kisses down her clavicle to her perfectly globed breasts. Her pinkish nipples hardening from the cool air and hot kisses. Lavishing her nipples with a loving caress of his tongue, Chris bides his time. Knowing the sweeter it will be the longer time it takes. Sam feels as if she's about to burst. The heated fire within her is at its peak. Chris senses this and continues his tortuously slow lavishing of her small frame. Worshiping her as a goddess of Love, kissing each hip, licking along the bone that gently forms through her soft flesh. She lets out a full on gasp as his teeth make contact with the sensitive hip bone.

He lets go of her wrists and places his hand on her abdomen to keep her still. His teeth gently crave a small shape into her, one on each hip. She moans and tries to keep still, the fire expanding within her threatening to explode. Sam's brain is past the point of listening to Chris trying to keep her quiet. He finally reaches the part of her that he's only dreamt of. He can feel the heat emanating from her hot swollen pussy. He is jolted to remember his own hot swollen dick. Just a little longer he tells himself as he gently prods her. Chris stands up and takes off his shirt, his pecs shaped wonderfully and his biceps looked strong but not too muscular. He undid his pants and pulled down both pants and boxers. His swollen cock rock hard like a fleshy steel rod. He climbed back on top of Sam and kissed her full on her hot wet cunt, savoring the sweet musky taste of her. Flicking her clit with his tongue as she clawed at the bed. Drunk on her scent and taste he lifted himself from her. Sam was elsewhere.

Her mind, body and soul knew only the pleasure Chris was giving her. His dick swelling even harder as he rubbed the head against Sam's wet pussy. She jolted in pleasure and tried to thrust up to get him inside her but he held her hips down. Chris continued teasing Sam's pussy. Rubbing the rock hard cock head against the folds of her hot wet wanting cunt. He wanted to make this moment last forever, or at least as long as he could. When he could look back on seeing her fragile frame writhing and moaning under his own muscular frame. Finally his will crumbled to his lust and he thrust his hard cock into Sam's waiting wanting lusting cunt. He let out a soft groan at the almost painful tightness of Sam's tight pussy. While she let out a sharp exhale of air knowing full well the pain would give way into unknown bounds of carnal pleasure. Chris let go of her hips and she began to gyrate her hips as he thrust inside her.

The sloshing of Sam's wet dripping cunt and Chris's hard dick dominated the sound of their breathing. Chris's balls slapping roughly against Sam's ass drove her insane. She grabbed his shoulders clawing his lightly tanned flesh. Chris could feel his balls tighten as they got ready to release his seed. Sam made small mewling sounds and dug her nails into his shoulders as she felt her pussy and lower stomach clench in pleasure as she felt her own orgasm peak. He began thrusting harder and faster, hitting the little spot under the cervix inside Sam's lusting cunt. Small gasps and groans of pleasure filled the room. The scent of pussy and sweat wafted around. Hearts pounding, blood flowing, bodies thrusting was the only thing that mattered to them. Chris grunted and buried his face in her neck as he felt her orgasm rock their bodies and then let his own fill Sam's cunt to the brim with sticky hot white cum.

Nearly gasping for air he rolled over to the side of her and kissed her head. He smiled and pulled her over to him and she snuggled against his chest and smiled back.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Mistake That Cost Me Dearly Wife pays the price for my mistake.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Experiment Could she stop her husband's cheating scientifically?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Julia is Trapped Julia is blackmailed into being a teacher's sexual pet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Not your Uncle Frank He forces his friend's niece and her friend to put out.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Payback Former athlete gets revenge on former teacher.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories