Invade My Life!

Story Info
Pussy's dream to be a slut comes true - and then some!
1.8k words
3.33
45.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJim
LordJim
5 Followers

I can't believe I've gotten myself into this mess! One day I'm a housewife looking for a little extra fun and the next thing you know my husband and I both are practically slaves to a bunch of gangbanging thugs!

The things that are happening are wild and terrible - and yet I can't stop it! And the strangest part is that Mark won't stop either!

My darling husband never meant to wander outside our marriage or really ever wanted to do such twisted strange things, I'm sure, but he won't put a stop to it at all! I never imagined that he would be such a passive wimp when push came to shove. But not only is he a weak little pushover, I think he actually likes being pushed around!

But we just have to get this under control and I so need your help! Our lives are simply out of control! Our greatest fears have been coming true lately. This gang came over yesterday and

+++

I'm taking over the story. I came in here and found my cunt typing away like there's nothing wrong with it. Bullshit to that, cunt! I gotta take care of her - hang on a sec.

Okay I'm back. I tied her on the bed with a vibe up her ass on 'high'. Who said typing couldn't be any fun? Let's see how well she hangs out like that. Writing this shit out might take a while...!

Fuck, you want a story, I'll tell you her story - and her fucking wimpy dick hubby's, too. Cunt was writing a fucking 'help me' e-mail! Can you believe that shit? No - we're going to do a little damage control here. I'm gonna write this out all the way and we're sending this nifty little story off to the whole internet all anonymous-like. But the minute cunt tries to get us in trouble the world is gonna know who she and little Twinky Dick are for real. We got plenty of pictures and videos of them screaming for more, OK?

That oughta go over real good at Twinky Dick's job, huh?

Our fuck toy slaves fucking ASKED us to be here, OK? We haven't raped anyone and we aren't going to. We don't have to - we get fucking invited to fuck with these little cougar whores and take charge! Playing around with their kinky-assed wimp hubbies is just icing on the fucking cake.

Things build up pretty fast sometimes and yeah, we test the limits, but why the hell shouldn't we? Check it out:

I ran my usual ad looking for married slut wannabes. God - they're all over the place, like picking up candy, it's so easy. So I get what I want all the time. I make it pretty clear I'm totally dominant and get my way, so these bitches don't have much to say when things get hot and heavy, right? It's right there in black and white. And this little whore drops me a note, pretty as you please, like "Oooh, come and take me and make me do bad nasty things, you big brute!"

OK, so she opened the door to the life and now she's gonna get a bit more than her wimpy clerk-boy hubby can ever give her - that's for damn sure!

She had me come over to her house and fuck her silly while DInky DIck was at work on just our second time getting together - in the middle of the day! You think she wasn't hot for some use and abuse? I paddled her ass nearly black and fucking blue and fucked her in every hole and she just begged for it. She fucking loved it.

Christ, after that she called me all the fucking time begging for more! So - OK - she was kind of fun and I gotta admit, she has a nice phat ass like I like, so sometimes I came back around. I started training her a bit, y'know - bring me a beer, make me a drink, suck my dick, whatever. Made her crawl around on the floor naked. I gave her some nice stripes on her ass any time she didn't do the best job groveling. She sucked it up like medicine.

I even took her shopping one day. Crap - when I met her she didn't even have a damn vibrator! When we got back from the toy store, I shoved a butt plug up her ass and inflated it til her eyes about bugged out. That was kinda nice. I like taking 'em up the ass, but I don't want to fight it and dry fuck my way in. I'm nice about it - I train their holes up to fit and even use lube sometimes. If all else fails I usually find some butter in the fridge and jam it up their ass. Works great. No complaints yet!

Anyway, one day I brought Bobby over with me. The time before that she'd been crying for two cocks at once while I banged her ass, so I thought I'd give her what she asked for. I pounded it in her ass and said something like "how about another cock in your throat? You'd love to be tasting cum when I shoot up your ass, huh, bitch?" And you gotta know she was babbling about another cock the rest of the fuck! That's how I find out if they really want even more.

I called her ahead of time and told her 'get naked, pussy, and be kneeling like a good cunt by the door.' So we both show up - I admit having Bobby with me was a bit unexpected - but then she starts trying to cover herself with her arms and crap, and acting like I'm doing something awful like strangling a fucking cat or something. Now, how's that for being nice when I do what the bitch asks??? I slammed the door behind us and took control of the situation, OK? "Shut the fuck up, cunt! Jesus fucking Christ, is that any way to treat a guest??? Hey, Bobby, sorry man - give me a sec here, OK?" I turned back to her, "you were begging for more cock just yesterday, you little slut - well, here it is. This is my fucking friend, cunt - you better be nice! Look up here, be nice and say 'hello' to Bobby!"

She was shaking about out of her skin, but she looked up and squeaked out a hello.

"That was pathetic, cunt! I said be nice! Say hello and ask him if he'll be nice and give you some nice dick!"

"P-please, sir, will you please g-give me some?"

"Some WHAT, cunt?"

I could hardly hear her say 'dick' as she stared back at the floor. Making me apologize more - not good. "Well, shit, man - she is a bit on the sorry side sometimes but she'll give it up, alright. So where's my drink, cunt?"

Happy to have a purpose she scurried over to the side table and grabbed my drink. Smart enough to get it ready, at least. See - the pussy is not dumb, just not really all there, you know what I mean. Aren't you supposed to enjoy getting what you ask Santy Claus for? But I think it's all her slave act anyway, so I like it.

"Whaddaya have, my man? She's got a full booze cabinet - beer - whatever you want."

"I didn't come here for a drink, man. I came here for a dick wash."

What I like about Bobby - he's fuckin' direct to the point. My man! He just unzipped and let fly. He walked up to her and that stinky sausage was flopped right in her face. "I hear you suck an OK dick. Lemme see it."

Well, I'll give her this - she knew what to do with Bobby's dick in her face. She grabbed his meat and started sucking very nicely, which was a much better introduction than before. Turns out she didn't mind I brought a friend over at all! We both fed her a helping of cum, which didn't take too horribly long.

Before we had seconds, I took a little time to do some education, too. If she's gonna be my servile cunt, she has to be trained up properly, especially for servicing friends! We worked on standing and presenting herself, kneeling properly, how to answer, when to talk... all the basics. She gave up some lip a couple times and she got to find out what being submissive means in the hard way! She's my bitch so I had to stripe her. I've got a nice big belt, though, and I am fearless about using it on a nice fat ass like hers.

We had a few tears shed by the time I finished working on her for not speaking properly, I think. We made good progress and I believe she was highly motivated to do a good job so she could be served up her own creamy orgasms. She was told pretty clearly she had to earn it, so she did her best!

That afternoon we double-dicked her a couple times. We did the front and back thing, doggie style, and since Bobby can about last all day, after that he got on the bottom for a nice DP sandwich and I got to ride her ass on top. Hell - I like that better anyway. (Nice view of ass and nice being IN her ass!) Hell, really, either way is good when you're doing your duty from behind. I like watching the bitch suck for all she's worth even watching the back of her head, cuz she's madly slurping away and moaning into a nice mouthful of dick. Start there, and you get to hump pussy first, then move to taking her asshole next.

Listening to her wail for it and feeling my buddy's dick through the walls of her pussy was tres nice - enough to drive me over the edge in excellent fashion! Right after I came in her ass I had her clean my shitty cock up with her mouth. You don't want to miss the opportunities for good training, even if you are primarily entertaining a friend.

Oh - hey - I typed away here for a while and my little cunt seems to be having herself a nice cum on the bed with that thing in her ass. Man, that's a nice sight, but she isn't gonna be so happy in a few minutes! That'll teach her to try and fuck around on me with secret messages! Now - where was I? Oh - yeah -

LordJim
LordJim
5 Followers