Invade My Life! Ch. 02

Story Info
Slutty wife slips up and gets hubby involved.
2.5k words
3.27
28.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJim
LordJim
5 Followers

Believe me, that afternoon made it clear to me that this little piece of meat loves dick more than one at a time. She bucked hard through some of that stuff and wasn't shy about yelling it out either! I guaranty you she was not fighting us off!

Well, Bobby and I had some fun together more than once after that before we decided on a gangbang. Our fun has not been any little one night stand shit, now - you gotta understand that. We've been having fun with this slut for months! We had such a regular good time at her place that I started having her dress just for us, shave her cunt, have our drinks fixed just the way we like 'em. Sometimes we took her out someplace for lunch with no panties and did her in a men's room or the car - all that. I got her pretty much educated into completely submissive slut mode.

About that time I'd say we'd been fucking around for a couple months, and, as will happen now and again, sometimes you have a situation come up. I had to figure out how to throw a small party for some guys at the last minute and you gotta be inventive, y'know? My friends and I had just finished up a nice custom job with a fat paycheck and we all thought it would be nice to have an unwinder, if you know what I mean. We could use a few days off and I wanted to reward a good crew.

Next day, with everyone all rested and ready to play, I called cunt on the way over and told her we were coming to party. This time I warned everybody about her first reaction, but Bobby chimed in as how he knew that she was a good ride and would come through fine, though, so we headed on over. Now, a couple of the boys are a bit rowdy, I gotta admit. When you got five guys circled around one mouth and two hands, someone is going to be hungry for attention. My little snatch was a bit better this time about being nice with new people though because, see, I think she had finally got the idea in her head that more than one cock is a good thing! She served up drinks, gave head, made sandwiches and fucked like a trooper. She did her best to be servile and make sure we all got taken care of in a timely fashion and she didn't need a whole lot of being told!

She got a nice mouthful of jizz, got a wad or two in her hair, and got some up her other holes as well. I know for a fact she was very happily worn out.

As a parting word of wisdom on the way out I reminded her that she better take care of her man that night. I know she doesn't want him getting suspicious and the best way to avoid that is give 'em something so good it'll put 'em to sleep.

I bet she was just about to crap her panties trying to figure out how to hide all the mess and clean herself up before Twinky Dick got home. Shit, I wish I coulda been a fly on the wall that night just to see if he caught a whiff of anything.

OK, so I have to bet you're catching on to how this all was shaping up, right? By then, this little piece of ass was fuckin' submissive as hell and completely addicted to cock. After a while of playin' around, then, with the occasional party at cunt's place, I figured we had her about where we needed her. Now it was time to get pipsqueak in the game.

You see I got a method, yes? I took plenty of photos and plenty of videos at these little get-togethers and I wasn't snapping pictures of no finger sandwiches and tea trays. I had her by the lower lips and she was gonna do what I wanted no matter what.

I found out that her hubby had made some damn good money, but I never abused her out of any of it. I'm not a fucking criminal, OK? Plus, I figured if we busted her marriage she'd get a nice chunk of cash in a divorce. We got nothing to worry about, far as I can see. It's all good, right?

So one day a few weeks back I came over with Bobby and Stevie for a 3- way sandwich. All very nice, good company and some nice grunts among friends. A little bondage to entice and please, with nice soft leather ankle and wrist cuffs for my little pussy. Very deluxe, OK? Then I whip out my secret little weapon - Big King. They make these honkin' big magic markers, permanent, and they stink like shit. While Bobby was getting his knob waxed a second time and Stevie was shooting video I came up behind her and just started writing on her ass and back. Freaked her right out!

Bobby was ready though and grabbed her by the hair and said "hey! Pay attention! Suck harder, cunt! I wanna feel your tongue on my balls!" and practically shoved his cock down to her tits. While she was coping and gagging along, I not only signed my name about a foot tall across her ass but I wrote all over her back, stuff like "gangbang slut", "5 dicks go here" (with an arrow to her asshole), and I did a nice artsy job, too. I have nice lettering skills if I do say so myself.

After Bobby popped his load in her mouth I told her to turn over. She started complaining but I just told her to shut up and stuck the ball gag in her mouth. I mean, I was ready to cope - you gotta plan ahead. I'd signaled Bobby and I went for her ankles while he did her hands to the headboard. Laid out flat in a trice!

"Listen, bitch. Your back was just for fucking starters. We're gonna paint you like property - which is just exactly what the fuck you are. You belong to us, cunt, and that's just the way we like it."

Oh - pardon me again, dear readers - my little cunt is writhing on the bed again while I type. Too much fucking noise.

Better - I'm back.

Well, I have some damn nice photos in my album from that day I assure you! I brought a bunch of markers, different colors, and the three of us took our time. She looked like a fucking tattoo queen when we were done, her body all red, green, black, blue, purple. And lewd as hell, of course. Stevie actually drew a kind of crown across her forehead and wrote "cum queen" above her eyes.

On her belly I wrote Twinky Dick a little note : "Wifey likes our cocks better than yours."

We made sure her butt plug was solid, jammed a vibe in her cunt, taped it in place with duct tape, and took our time about getting dressed. By the time Twinky Dick got home we were all comfy in the living room, totally sophisticated with our drinks, with wifey kneeling in the middle of the floor. She was untied - nothing to worry about. Hell, we'd made her cum twice more with the little remote thingy while we waited. She'd been sniffling plenty, too, but she had come to understand that in this regard she was totally fucked. You can't outrun a camera and the evidence doesn't lie! Hell - she had nothing to fight about, since she invited us into her life and loved it all anyway.

So, anyway, about dinner time in comes hubby, home from a day at the grind, and he about shit when he saw the party.

I had to be totally pleasant as hell, though - I mean, we are guests. "Hey, hey, Mark, take it easy there, buster! See, we're friends" (and of course I emphasized the word 'friends!') "Wifey here has been partying with us a long-ass time, haven't you dear?"

"What the hell is this? What have you done!?? Darling, are you alright? What's going on? Who the hell are you people?"

He was just a mass of outrage and questions, which I suppose I can't blame him for. But this is our game, not his, so we took control of the situation. "Hey, Mark - I'm telling you - we've been partying with your wife for months, pal. Wanna see some nice photos and videos? Cuz I got 'em right here. Fuck - look at your TV, buddy! Maybe you recognize the porn star on there?" (I had loaded up a nice compilation of stuff on a DVD and had it going right there in his living room.)

I think the video did it, especially when I un-muted it so he could hear his beloved grunting and huffing away and begging for more. I had him totally locked right down to his fuckin' socks right about then. He was totally floored and in shock. Beauty.

"See, wifey has been so good about giving us a good time we thought we'd invite you into our little games. All very friendly, see? We don't have to - we're just being, y'know, nice."

Well, are you shocked that he didn't believe she had done this voluntarily? Oh, hell no - it took quite a bit of convincing. It's like any surprise. Shock first, denial, then the fight, and then - acceptance. You gotta have that 'come to grips' time and accept reality, right? But since I had her emails right from day one when she responded to my ad, and had her sucking and fucking for all she was worth right in front of his face, wide screen, I had his attention completely.

He babbled something about not being able to 'handle' it or something and I invited him to just take a load off and have a sit. Cunt just sat still, head down and behaved herself quietly. Very good and we all got calmed down. While he plopped in the chair (probably about half numb) I handed him a bourbon and waved to Bobby... That signal got the point across to Twinky Dick for sure, cuz Bobby whipped out his big-ass floppy cock and stuffed it in cunt's mouth right there in front of him. Bobby can be a bit rude, but he is also very effective: "Show Twinky Dick how you like to suck big cocks, cunt!" And, gentle reader, she did. Ah - it was a truly golden moment.

How can it get any better? You got a home-made "best of" porno on the big screen, live cock show, humbled little Twinky Dick staring at a real life change and an art show painted all over the bitch - plus free drinks! Just grand, man, I swear.

Hang on again - I'm gonna be nice and give the cunt a break and turn the vibe down to 'low'.

Yeah - back. Good story, huh? Better than her pathetic 'help me' e- mail, no doubt.

So, anyway, there we were in the living room, recruiting Twinky Dick. If you show someone the benefit, you're gonna sell 'em, and Bobby was demonstrating the benefit right there in person. Now, I will grant you that Twinky Dick does not have the superb heft and shaftitude that Bobby does (and few have) but I think he got the point that wifey had been learning how to give very good head and was ready, willing and able. Shit - she was downright enthusiastic.

He never shed a tear or even came close that I could tell while watching her give it up, not the whole time we were there. To my way of thinking that was a sign we were on the right track and not on the way to having a messy divorce and all that crap. No, we marched ahead full steam and fucking indoctrinated Twinky Dick that night. He was fucking IN the game, OK?

When Bobby finally shot in her mouth, I told her "don't you swallow that just yet, baby! C'mon over here - crawl - that's it - and show Twinky Dick how the back of your mouth looks, OK? Open up - give him a show... Very nice. You'd like to have his load in there, too, wouldn't you, cunt?" She nodded and muffled an 'uh huh' through the load in her mouth. Fucking perfect.

His eyes were glued on her mouth and he was completely fascinated when she swallowed. I think she had only recently started swallowing his cum, I bet. I wondered if he was just now connecting the dots and figuring out how long his wife's pussy had been shaved smooth...

"Go ahead, TD - your turn. Stuff your sausage in her mouth so she can take care of her man."

As you might imagine he was not really 'up' for that as a member of our little group that fast, but after a bit of cajoling he came around to our way of thinking. It's all sales technique, again, after all. Sex sells - for real! I had her pose for him in his face, shake her ass a bit, finger her pussy and spread it open for him. I even had her tell him in her squeaky little scared voice that she loved to get double humped front and back and that she loved to take it up the ass now.

"Now, tell the nice man how you'd like to give him any kind of kinky shit his little heart might desire. Here, now, try this on for size: Tell him you'll let him fuck you in the ass any time he wants. Go ahead..."

"Baby, I will - I'll give you anything you want. I know you've always wanted to do me in the ass - and you can, any time you want. Anything, baby, anything at all!" Oh, she was superb there, on her knees, hair messed up and tits swinging free. (The right tit said "Tit 1" and the left one said "Tit 2". See, I have a sense of humor!)

"See, TD, that's something I bet you never got before - and now, thanks to us, you get to have some very nice and very appreciative ass. She likes it, man!"

Well, Twinky's eyes were about permanently glazed over at this point, but we got him up, got him unzipped and we became the cheering section for him getting the filthiest blow job he'd ever had. We didn't need to press the issue any more, now then, did we? No - we were very polite, said g'nite and all, and left 'em in peace. In pieces, maybe, but that was to be seen.

LordJim
LordJim
5 Followers