Invade My Life! Ch. 04

Story Info
In which cuck hubby gets enslaved.
2.1k words
2.74
29.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJim
LordJim
5 Followers

Things settled into a level of normalcy. Cunt naturally didn't want things to change but Twinky Dick, being a new addition to our little games, was still kind of an unknown at first.

After a couple weeks he seemed into the swing of things. He liked taking her up the ass when they were on their own I think because he thought he somehow had that more to himself. (He knew, of course, that her cunt was often gonna be SOA - sloppy on arrival.)

How the hell did he think her ass was the right size to take his dick so easily? Ha. Well, I let him live in fantasyland a bit.

We did give him every opportunity to properly join in the fun. He was always invited to tag-team the cunt. We still got first dibs, but I even experimented letting him go first in case he didn't like sloppy cunt.

Didn't matter. He never lasted very long and often shot his wad in a minute or three and lots of times he couldn't even get it up. It was better if we made him sit and watch for a while and then let him pop off in her mouth.

He knew his place in the scheme of things from day one. Shit, he just could not compete, OK? Me and the guys just pack more heat, I guess.

But after a little while at this level of play, we hadda take it up a notch. I have goals, OK? You gotta work toward your goals or you never get there.

So one day Stevie and I are there with TD, having a drink or two, having cunt do some nice lap dancing and giving us a show while we wait for Bobby. Bobby gets there and I think, gang's all here, let's get it going... on my agenda, mind you.

"OK, so, TD, we'd like a little something interesting, here. Why don't you get stripped off and join wifey on the dance floor - give us a little show."

He about turned blue and sputtered that we got to go first, deny, deny, deny.

"No bullshit, paco. When I give you dibs, see, you gotta respect that. Now strip off and get the fuck out there, little dick."

No - more talkback. We still didn't have his attention properly, I guess, so me and Bobby fucking heaved him out of his chair and took his clothes off for him. It was a laugh - he didn't dare put up a real fight, though a few buttons did get airborne.

And sure enough, just as I thought, no chance that he could get it up.

"Mark, Mark, Mark. You are really earning the name 'Twinky Dick', huh? You wanna play with the big dogs here, you gotta be capable. You see how it is, right? We come over to play and we get it up. We can fuck wifey any time, right guys?"

Chorus of agreement, naturally.

"And we don't shoot our load in two fuckin' minutes, either. We fuck like we mean it! And wifey puss likes it that way, right?"

'Nother chorus of agreement, this time with wifey nodding right along. But TD's dick was limp, limp, limp.

"So, TD, if you can't fuck, you got to be honestly the lowest of the fucking low. Last of the last. Performance based work review, buddy! You understand that, right?"

He just stood there. Bobby helped me out, direct as always.

"Hey, dude said, 'right?' That means he wants you to answer."

His 'I guess so' was pretty weak.

"Fuckin' right. So if you aren't ready to work at dickin' the cunt, you can work at getting me and the boys a nice round of drinks and snacks. You're the entertainment committee. Go on - get to it."

He made to get his clothes back.

"No, no, Twinky Dick! Who the fuck said you could get dressed? Go get my drink! Don't be a shithead, man!"

That night we had really begun to make it clear to TD that he was gonna be sucking hind tit in every possible way. We didn't have to beat him up or anything - he made his own bed and fucking chose to be entertainment committee material. Like I said, it's all performance based. If he'd a hung with the boys from early on he coulda been one of us, at least sorta.

He finally got it up later that night when cunt sucked him off. It probably turned him on enough to get hard to get a show first, play his dick up by hand and then get head while his used slut was getting it in the ass at the same time.

We didn't make too much more of it that night but the very next night I called 'party' with Bobby. I like having Bobby along - he makes a great enforcer even if he doesn't do anything but stand there and fuck. He just looks the part.

We got started kind of along 'normal' lines, playing around with pussy and TD watching. But before we got serious I had TD strip for me again.

"Alright, TD, let's see what we got going on here. Hmmm - seems you're fuckin' limp again. Well, seems to be kind of a regular problem with you, TD. But here, I got you a present."

I whipped out one of those clear plastic dick guard things and handed it to cunt. That afternoon I'd told her that we were gonna make TD into a nice little cuckold slave boy and damn if it didn't get her excited! I waved her over, to kneel at his crotch and she began putting it on.

I halted his protesting feedback pretty quick. "Jesus - shut up, TD. Wifey and I got you this nice present special! You proved you can't hang with us, so just deal. See, this thing makes sure you just watch. You can have your jollies later when we say so - IF we say so!" That got a giggle out of Bobby, but cunt just focused on getting the doohickey on his prick.

"You're entertainment committee, anyway, remember? You get drinks, you watch the fun, OK? No big deal. Matter of fact I have a really nice job for you right now you're gonna enjoy."

Soon as cunt had the thing well in place I had her lay back on the ottoman and open up.

"Get over there and eat pussy, TD. I want you to get my slut nice 'n wet. That's it, get in there and lick pussy. Get in there, pal - get that tongue in there." I shoved his head into her cunt. "Get that tongue way up that hole, man! Get it in there and move it around! I wanna hear her moaning. You better do a good job, TD!"

She had a load in there from earlier, but I didn't even bring it up. He went at it, but I was watching pussy's face. I let him go for a minute then asked, "He doing a good enough job for you, baby?"

She wasn't writhing around or anything so I knew the answer - "no, Sir."

I knelt right down beside him and gave it to him in the ear hole: "Well, then, shit, TD, looks like you're doing a lousy job and I gotta have another present for you. I got this nice fat belt here and if you can't get it right and get her hot for me I'm gonna have to give you some licks across the ass. You better figure out how to do a good job on that pussy, bra!"

I need not have worried about having my fun on his butt. In his strained mental state he couldn't have done a good job for big pay. He was frantic, shoving his tongue everywhere and pressing 100 pounds per square inch trying to get it - exactly the wrong thing to do. Everybody knows you gotta love the pussy at first to get it hot and he was beating it to a pulp the way you do when you're getting close to the edge.

I wailed on his ass as promised but first I had Bobby tie his hands off behind his back. More protests, of course, but I told him he needed to concentrate on doing a proper pussy-licking job.

"OK, TD - for every 'no' I hear out of cunt when I ask if she's getting off, you get three on the ass. I already heard one 'no' so get ready! And don't you stop licking that hole!"

My belt is wide and thick and doubled over is a nice heavy hitter. Believe me, he wailed with every swat.

After a while I think we got the point across. He was no good at licking cunt and no good at hard-ons. We tried, too. We had him lay flat and had her squat on his face and wiggle, we had him approach kneeling from behind, whatever. 'sort of', 'no' and 'no'.

Point proved. A dozen strong whacks on the ass and he was gonna stay sore for a while from it, too.

We fucking told him he'd had his chance for that night, tied him into a chair facing the wall, and double dicked her (noisily of course) behind him. He got to hear how she wailed and came from a real man's attentions, all very educational. We both made sure to come in her pussy - nice big loads.

Got him off the chair, dragged him back to the main lounging area and tried again. Her cunt was a nice mess and we shoved his face right in it.

"You fucked up your chance with pussy earlier, TD, but you get another go at it. You get clean-ups. Now, get to it!"

He naturally wanted nothing to do with it. "Tell him what you want, pussy! He needs to hear it from you!"

She was a champ - "Clean my pussy, you fucking limp dick piece of shit! Lick it! I want to feel your tongue all the way up my cunt!"

I shoved his head back in there and told him to get his tongue going or I was gonna beat his ass black and blue some more. He got the idea. Besides I think he started getting kind of turned on by it! You gotta admit, used cunt is nice and smelly! He forced his tongue out and made himself do it. You could tell he was revolted and loving it nasty at the same time.

Cunt kept at it verbally, too, with "that's it, that's it! I want to cum again and you better do me good! Lick it all up! Lick my clit! C'mon, flick your tongue back and forth!"

It didn't take long before we were ready for more, too, so we had her squat on his face so she could suck Bobby's salami.

The sight of that turned me on so much I had to take her again as well, this time in the ass, right in front of TD's eyes - very close up! I bet his eyes bugged out of his fuckin' head.

"Don't stop licking, TD! Don't you fuckin' stop!"

We were able to go a pretty long time, and Bobby and I traded places a few times, getting cunt to lick and suck her nasty asshole off our cocks. Poor TD just stayed buried in his pussy cave, dick all locked down.

Bobby shot a load way up her ass and I took his place. I told her to go ahead and release Twinky Dick's device and told her she could 69 him.

Cunt was certainly into it - she'd probably lost count of the times she had cum by then but she kept going. She was still pumping her ass onto my cock till the end and at the same time she wasted zero time getting TD's dick hard and sucking him up.

When I pulled out of her asshole to cum I made sure I sprayed all over her cunt and his face.

"Lick it, TD! Make it nice and clean! Lick it up!"

The suck job plus the nastiness in his face plus finally being allowed to have fun did him good - He grunted for all he was worth and shot her mouth full of cum.

Satisfaction all 'round!

We left them cuddled all together there on the floor and threw a blanket over them, gave 'em a pillow. I have no idea how long she kept him tied up, but I noticed one thing nice from the door as I left. While she was wrapped all around hubby on the floor she looked up at me, smiled, and gave me a little air-kiss!

LordJim
LordJim
5 Followers