Invader

Story Info
Felicity is not as stupid as she seems.
3.8k words
4.27
15.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
631 Followers

I have tried to write this from a mainly male perspective, please let me know if you thing I am way off base, personally I think I'm spot on .

*****

Harry watched the house carefully, he had been doing so for nearly a week now, so far he was fairly confident it should be an easy mark.

The house was two storeys high, with large sash windows, the kind most people had done away with in favour of modern more secure windows. It had a traditional wood door with only one lock, "too fucking easy" muttered Harry to himself, only problem was the long well-lit driveway and the sensible addition of a security light, with a motion sensor.

He had scouted the back of the building and decided it was a better option, the large glass extension was an easy route into the main building, foolishly it was open plan, the kitchen had no door, it just had an archway that opened directly into the new glass and wood construction. Double door's opened into the garden and that lock was Childs play to an expert like Harry.

He had already been inside, just a quick ten minute scout and he was confident nothing had changed in the last two days since.

Still, he waited, he hadn't spent twenty years doing this without getting caught for nothing, his motto was simple, 'perfect preparation prevents piss poor performance' or the six P's, as he liked to call it.

He checked his watch, five pm, the owner would be another hour at least, but the young blonde would be along any second.

Sure enough, the tiny blonde girl came around the street corner and swinging her bag happily strolled along towards the house.

Harry had watched her all week, every day she left the house at the same time and every day came home at just after five, she was a pretty thing, long blonde hair, slim with a tiny waist and surprisingly long looking legs for such a small girl.

He focused his long lensed camera on her and took a few more pictures, the ones he already had showed her to be very pretty, big blue eyes, a small cute nose that turned up just a little at the end and a smattering of freckles across it.

She was about eighteen, he guessed, from what he had seen she was most likely the owners niece or younger sister, the owner was in her late twenties at best so it was unlikely the blonde was her daughter.

Harry licked his lips, she really was very pretty, shame she was too young.

He checked his watch again, eager now. The one he had become a bit obsessed with would be getting home soon too.

Harry fidgeted, which was unusual for him, normally when on a job, he was cold as ice and totally professional.

The blue Audi arrived as usual, the driver was some fucking lucky ponce, he pulled up at the bottom of the long driveway and the totally fuckable red head got out, Harry felt his cock hardening and adjusted himself as he watched her say goodbye to the lucky twat that was probably fucking her brains out.

She was small, not as small as the blonde and this one had great tits, he guessed at least a D or DD, yet she was slim and they stood out like they were fake, but he knew from watching her that those puppies were very real, fakes don't bounce and jiggle like that, no way in hell.

There were no blemishes on her ivory white skin, not one freckle or mole, she wore glasses and even that turned him on, her hair practically sparkled in the sun, it wasn't truly red, more of a rosy blonde, he imagined her naked in nothing but those glasses, it made him think of a sexy librarian.

Harry's finger was pressed down on the camera button and the camera dutifully clicked rapidly, shot after shot was taken as she walked up the driveway in a short black skirt and jacket, high heels crunching on the gravel, her small but nicely toned ass wiggled. Just for him he liked to think, even though she didn't know he was there.

The door closed behind her and he quickly refocused the camera on her window, so far he had had no luck, but he still hoped she would show a bit of flesh in her bedroom as she changed from her work clothes.

He knew it would be a few minutes, so he got himself under control and professionally noted down the time and date, who she had been with and what she had been wearing.

All three of the women that lived in the house had their own little note book, cross referenced with a larger one. So far as Harry could work out, they were either all sisters or related in some way. The blonde was eighteen, the redhead looked nineteen or twenty and the owner was in her twenties, he had at first thought around twenty five, but the other two girls were obviously under her wing, so he upped the brunettes age to twenty eight or nine.

The rosy haired girl was at her window, he gripped the camera tightly as he watched her pull the curtains closed, she was a shy one and always closed the curtains before changing out of her work clothes.

Only this time they didn't close all the way, Harry frantically refocused his lens, "god all mighty, would he get a glimpse", he prayed he would, and watched avidly, the camera was one of the best, the lens was the kind only pro's use and he picked out the details of her room quite well.

The girl walked into view, she was in a bra that hardly contained her tits, it was white and lacy, Harry franticly took as many shots as he could, thinking she would walk out of frame.

He let out a muffled shout of glee as she stood there, she seemed to be looking at herself in a mirror as she unhooked her bra and took it off, it was a practiced motion, repeated a thousand times, there should have been nothing sexy about it, but to Harry it was better than watching a stripper on the stage.

Her tits were even better than he had imagined, they sloped down on top and curved pertly on the bottom, they hardly dropped as they were released from the bra. She had large pink areola's and dark pink nipples, they weren't standing out, but still, it was a massive turn on to see them.

He wished he had the angle to see her knickers, but was more than happy with what he was seeing.

Harry had a job to do and was aware that his little obsession was getting in the way, but he didn't look away, she was just too hot. He wanted to fuck her badly and while he wasn't a rapist by nature, he considered what it would be like to do her when he broke into the house.

She moved out of view and he lent back in his chair, the van he was in wasn't large, but he had space enough to lean back and take out his throbbing cock.

'Fuck', he thought as he wanked his blood filled cock, 'I'm going to have to be careful, that bitch has me going nuts.'

Harry knew he was obsessed, so he wasn't about to blow a paying gig just because he had found the perfect woman, okay, Girl, she wasn't exactly a woman, not at the age she seemed to be.

Still, he wanked and spurted over the frozen picture of the bitches tits that was displayed on his laptop.

******

The next day, Harry parked up at his usual spot, it was early, the sun had not yet risen and the rain slicked streets were refracting the lights from his headlights. He turned them off and slid his athletic frame between the seats and into the back of the van.

Harry wasn't a young man anymore, but he was still fit and toned, his chosen career maintained his physic, you didn't get to be Harry's age as a professional thief without staying fit.

He focused his lens on red's window, Blondie's room was at the back so he had no view of her room from here, not that it mattered, he was only interested in Red.

Her lights went on, right on time as always, the curtains still weren't shut properly and he had a good line of sight directly into her room, he had been parked closer yesterday and regretted it, if he had parked in this spot he would have had a better look at those fabulous tits she had shown him.

His long lens let him pick out her form as she went into the bathroom, she was in a T-shirt and nothing else, he clicked off a few rapid shots, capturing her bare buttocks as she walked away from him and into the Bathroom.

Harry waited patiently, he was used to waiting, it was part of the job to be patient.

She took her time and he guessed her morning routine was so early because she spent so much time in the bathroom, "bloody women." he muttered under his breath.

The door opened and he stopped watching the screen of his Laptop and looked threw the camera as it gave a much better view.

Stark naked, the young woman walked out, Harry stopped breathing for a moment, her large breasts swayed slightly as she moved, her belly was flat and her hip bones poked out slightly, not in an anorexic way, just in that lovely way a slim woman's do. Harry gazed at her with rapt attention, the small neat triangle of pubic hair looked so touchable and soft, it matched her rosy blonde hair and seemed to catch the light.

Harry grinned, this was the best treat he had had in years. She strode around the room, not a care in the world and totally unaware of him as she picked up a remote and turned on the music system, he could tell that was what she had done as she started to sway her hips and mouth the words to whatever song it was, her hair flicked back and forth and her movements became more exaggerated.

Bouncing on her toes to the tune, her tits bounced too, her long hair shook as she nodded her head to the tune. Harry was mesmerised and forgot about his job for the whole of her jiggling little dance.

She seemed lost in the music as she held up a hand to her mouth with an imaginary Mic, her other hand moved over her body in the sexual way he had seen on pop videos, reaching her crotch as she bent her knees and gyrated in a motion that could only be described as air fucking.

Harry came, he hadn't even touched his cock, but it spurted cum in his pants and he let out a groan of satisfaction, he wished he was the mirror that she was facing, his side on view was good, but he could well imagine the show that mirror was getting.

She finished with a few more bounces and a bow to some imaginary crowd, she even clapped her hands and made motions to some imaginary backing group, Harry laughed, the girl was so pretty and innocent looking as she pretended to be some pop star, this glimpse into her personality, a private moment where she was acting totally as herself, made him feel for her even more.

He watched as she dressed and did her makeup, as usual she didn't wear much makeup, a bit of lipstick, some eyeliner and mascara, that was it. He had always thought she didn't wear much, but you can never tell, some women could wear a lot and a man wouldn't know because it was so subtle, not her, she faced the world pretty much as she was.

She left her bedroom and Harry refocused the lens on the front door, once more he waited, she would have breakfast and do whatever it was she did, it would be an hour before the Audi turned up to collect her.

His phone rang as he waited, the caller was the idiot who was willing to pay Harry's rates for a simple house break.

"I need it done tonight." Said the voice of his employer.

Harry wasn't pleased, he had a way of doing things, rush jobs were for amateurs and he didn't do them. He argued with the voice, explaining he still needed a week, but the voice had an ace, it played on his vanity, asking why he needed so much time for such a simple job, wasn't he the great Harry Jenson?

He caved, fine he would get it done today, it wasn't as if it was a difficult job, the house was easy to get into, the people would all be gone in a few hours and he was confident in his own abilities.

After hanging up he looked at his watch and then checked his equipment, the voice had assumed he would wait for nightfall, but every job was different, this one would be best done in the day time, an empty home, easy access and no overlooking properties. Easy.

Red walked out and down the long driveway, her hips swayed in that perfect walk she had, so totally feminine and unconsciously sexual, her short skirt was even smaller than the one she had worn yesterday, it was a dark blue pinstripe that matched her jacket, her shoes were stilettoes in blue suede and she wore a plain white blouse over a dark coloured bra.

Harry watched as the Audi pulled up a few minutes later and she got in, he was willing to bet that skirt didn't hide her knickers when she was seated in the low-slung sports car.

Blondie left about twenty minutes later, off to catch her bus into town, cute as always she skipped a few steps in an exuberate way, Harry felt a bit sorry for her, home invasions could leave a nasty mark on young people, he hoped she wouldn't let his intrusion damage her vibrant cheerfulness.

The leggie Brunet left a few minutes later, climbing into her Range Rover and driving off without a glance at his van.

Satisfied they had all gone to work, Harry moved his van and drove boldly into the driveway, it was decorated as a plumbers van, so no one should think twice about it, and in a set of overalls he got out and made his way to the rear of the house.

Getting in was easy, his lock picks had the doors open in seconds and he moved purposefully into the main house, he had planned every step, left through the kitchen, right and then up the stairs, then a left down a short hallway to the third room on the right.

This door wasn't even locked, he turned the handle and entered a tidy office area, the brunet's he assumed, as he took out his wand and checked the walls, the safe set it off within a few seconds and he pulled aside the picture that was hiding it.

Harry let out a few choice expletives, the safe was a 'Harrington mark four', considered by most to be uncrackable.

He shook his head and stared at it for a while, it was a thing of beauty to an expert like him, yet he was annoyed with himself too, thinking this job would be easy had left him overconfident.

With a sigh, he opened his kit, he had beaten a Mark Three last year, it had taken four hours, he knew, to get into this one would be cutting it close with time. But he figured he could do it, the house should be empty till Blondie got back, giving him seven hours, if he wasn't done by then he would bug out and tell his employer to go fuck himself for not telling him just how big a job this would be.

Four hours later he was seriously considering giving up, his face was drenched with sweat and his breathing was shallow as he concentrated on the second tumbler, "second one, FUCK, this twat has eight" he swore as his fingers worked so very slowly in almost divine deftness.

"Hello, I don't think the safe needs a plumber." Said a feminine voice from behind him.

Harry closed his eyes and swore under his breath, "FUCK." Slowly he turned around to face the woman.

It was Red, still in that short skirt and looking slightly quizzical. Her head was cocked to one side and her expression had a confused smile on it.

Harry stood up, he wasn't a big man, but well-muscled and trim, with broad shoulders and a bull neck, he hoped he could intimidate her and bluff his way out.

Amazingly she stepped forward with a friendly smile and outstretched hand, "I'm Felicity, Flick for short, what are you doing to Tiffy's expensive safe?" she said in a totally offhand and friendly way.

Caught off guard, Harry shook her hand and gave his name, "Harry." He said before catching himself, he was lost for words as he looked at her. 'GOD she's beautiful' was all he was thinking.

Flick or Felicity, looked him up and down, "so do tell, what ARE you doing with Tiffy's safe?" she repeated with a nod in the direction of wall safe.

Harry knew he could overpower her and walk away, but for some reason he didn't want to, this was the girl he had become obsessed with and so he answered truthfully.

"trying to break into it, it's a hard one and it's taken a bit longer than I thought it would." He shrugged as if that was a perfectly normal way to have a conversation.

Felicity shook her head, "Silly, that's a mark four, everyone knows you can't crack it." She said in a matter of fact tone that was spoiled by her bright smile.

Harry had to wonder if this girl was right in the head, she seemed completely at ease with him and even after telling her he was trying to rob the place she just stood there smiling.

He realised he was still holding her hand, the handshake hadn't ended, her grip was soft but firm, her small fingers in his large hand felt warm and right, he was taller than her, even in her heels and he looked down at her bright blue eyes.

Felicity looked up at his face, she seemed a little dazed as she swallowed and realised how intently Harry was looking at her, "erm, can I have my hand back?" she said softly and a little nervously.

Harry let go, he felt stupid and gulped, "sorry."

Felicity seemed unsure what to do next, she fidgeted, her hands clasped together and her eyes darted around the room.

"So, erm. You should stay here then, you know, while I call the police?" she said, her nervousness made it a question and not a demand.

Harry shrugged, "well, I won't stay here if you call the cops, how about you don't?"

She seemed a bit stumped by his answer and looked at him with wide eyes.

Harry wondered if she was really that stupid, he stepped forward and cupped her chin in his hand, "we could just call it a misunderstanding, you know, wrong house sort of thing."

Felicity nodded, "I suppose so, but you can't leave yet." She said breathlessly.

He smiled his most convincing smile, "sure I can, it's all a misunderstanding." He said as he let go of her chin and turned to gather up his kit.

A note of steel crept into her voice, "No, you can't, I didn't prance around naked at my window for nothing."

Harry dropped his bag and turned to her in surprise, "what the hell are you talking about?" he asked in a slightly aggressive tone.

Felicity just smiled as she took off her jacket and started to undo the buttons of her blouse, "well, let's start with these." She said as the blouse came off and she dropped it to the floor, her breasts strained against the bra and Harry was lost for words.

His mouth worked soundlessly as she unhooked it and released her large breasts, she didn't give him time to think as her hand reached for the zip of her skirt.

Harry gulped, "Holy Mary, Mother of GOD" he said as she wiggled her hips and the short skirt fell to the floor, she wasn't wearing knickers, her rosy gold pubes were right THERE. He swallowed hard as she now stood in nothing but her heels.

He rushed forward and grabbed her, her head tilted up and their mouths crushed together, she scrabbled at his overalls and then his belt as they fell to the floor.

Felicity pushed his trousers down as she spread her legs and wrapped them around him, Harry was in a daze of lust as his rock hard cock found her entrance wet and waiting.

Her heels crossed over his buttocks and she pulled him in, with a gasp of pleasure he penetrated her and started to shove himself in and out.

She moaned delightfully as she felt his cock inside her, gasping and breathing hard, she urged him on with thrusting hips and thighs.

Harry, blissfully unaware of anything but the feeling of being inside her, rammed in and out as her nails dug into his back and she tossed her head back.

He grunted and groaned, her tight hole was perfect, better than he had imagined, his cock split her labia and filled her vagina, while she bucked beneath him and made him go faster.

Harry was close, he wasn't thinking about anything as he spurted inside her.

Felicity held him inside her as she felt him cum, her legs held him tightly and she gasped out rapid breathes as she was filled with his cum, unlike him though, she had heard the sirens, she held him inside her and moaned dutifully as he finished.

Harry grunted and lay on top of her, his weight was uncomfortable, but she let him stay there, without complaint, she lay there, listening to the sirens getting closer.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
631 Followers
12