Invasion

Story Info
A woman has a surprise visit after work.
2.6k words
4.25
25.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lanuit
Lanuit
5 Followers

She walked into her room and started to unbutton her shirt. She kicked off her shoes, tired from a long day of work. She threw her shirt on the bed and walked to the bathroom to run herself a bath. As she started the water, she thought she heard something downstairs. She stopped the water and listened. She heard glass breaking and a crash. She froze and walked into her room slowly trying not to make any noise. She listened to noises of things being moved around and heavy footsteps. She moved quietly into the closet and closed the door.

She hid in the corner of the walk-in closet behind her clothes. The footsteps sounded on the stairs and her heart raced, pounding in her ears. She heard the steps come into her room. They moved about the room then moved to the bathroom and stopped. They started again shortly and opened the door to the closet. She shut her eyes and held her breath trying to stay silent and still. Suddenly, a hand shot out and grabbed her hair pulling her out and dragged her into the room. The hand released throwing her onto the bed.

She landed face first and tried to crawl to the other side of the bed. The hand went out again grabbing her by the ankle and pulling her back. One hand pressed her down against the bed as the other lifted her skirt revealing her smooth creamy butt, hidden slightly by black lace panties. The hand ran up her thigh slowly and softly. She could feel the roughness of the finger tips lightly against her skin creating a contrary sensation of soft roughness. She tried to push herself up. The hand pushed down a little more, moving further up her back. The other hand continued to caress her butt and thigh moving to the inside of her thigh. She reached up and grabbed the edge of the bed and tried to pull herself away. The hand from her back quickly moved up and grabbed one wrist while the other took control of the other wrist. The body pressed against her as her wrists came together into one hand above her head. The other hand ran down her face lightly. She felt hot breath against her neck and then she heard it. The Voice.

"You are Mine," He said.

His body kept her from turning around while his hand roamed down her side to grab her ass. He reached down and lifted up a little bit and unbuckled his belt. She heard the distinctive sound of leather whisking through the pant loops, being freed. She tensed up some more and tried to struggle once more. He reasserted his upper body weight upon her. She heard the sound of the belt hit her butt as he shifted his lower body for the swing, then in a delayed reaction she felt the sting of the belt on her. He hit her swiftly five more times then reached up and bound her hands with the belt. She tried to scream out and found that her voice betrayed her by remaining silent. She felt the heat from the hits emanating from her butt and felt also the wetness begin between her legs.

He rolled her over onto her back. He pulled her hands up, pulling her off the bed and moved her against the wall. He pressed her wrists against the wall with one hand and grabbed her tit roughly with the other. Leaving her bra on he pulled out her tits and left them hanging out of it. He grabbed her nipple and rubbed it between his thumb and forefinger, softly at first then slowly increasing the pressure. The roughness of his skin rubbed against her nipple adding further sensation to the pressure. He increased the pressure even further and she squirmed and tried to move away. He slapped her tit hard and then applied his attention to her other nipple. He started roughly this time pinching her nipple hard rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. She squirmed some more and he slapped her tit harder. He turned her around to face the wall. Her skirt was still bunched up at her waist. He paused to admire her nice ass, the way it curved, the way it was firm but still soft and grabable. He suddenly slapped her ass several times. Her ass became redder and hot to the touch.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. He unfolded the blade and ran it lightly up her thigh and over her ass. She distinctly felt the coldness of the blade against her ass sending shivers up her back. He moved the blade up under her panties to the band and pulled up cutting the band. He ripped the lace tearing the panties off of her. He held up her panties and looked at them observing their soaked state.

"You are my little slut I see," he said close to her ear. She shivered and blushed.

He admired the redness of her ass and the pattern of the lace outlined on it. He ran his fingers lightly over her skin causing goose bumps to form all over. He pressed his body up against her keeping her pinned to the wall. She could feel his hard cock in his jeans pushing against her. She felt the moisture between her legs grow and start to run down her inner thigh. He turned her around and pulled her over to her dresser and held her as he opened and looked through them. He finally found what he was looking for. He pulled out the stockings and pulled her back over to the bed.

He took her to the end of the bed. He tied one wrist to one of the tall posts of the bed. He undid the belt and tied the other wrist to the other post. He went back and pulled out more stockings and tied her ankles to the posts as well. She stood facing the bed, her bra still on, her tits still flopping out of it awkwardly, her skirt askew half covering her still reddened ass. He stood back and looked at her, his eyes taking all of her in. She felt like a piece of meat. Her heart raced filled with adrenaline. Her senses were heightened, her skin more sensitive. She was alert and in a daze all at once.

After several minutes, he moved to her and used his knife again to cut away her skirt. He put the blade on the bed and reached around to grab her tits roughly. He grabbed them and pulled on the nipples pinching them harshly. She squirmed and pulled away. He only smiled and continued even more roughly. He picked up the knife again and ran the tip lightly across her nipple and around her breasts. Her nipples hardened even more. He finally put the knife under the middle of her bra and cut it. He cut the straps of it and let the pieces fall away. He stepped back again and looked at her lithe naked form spread out before him.

He took up his belt again and swung it striking her skillfully across her ass. She grabbed a hold of the bed posts to brace herself as the strikes landed across her ass and thighs. He swung again and again artfully hitting her ass, thighs and back. He varied the strength of the blows but never let up. He stuck rhythmically, the belt striking precisely where he wanted. She writhed and arched her back as the belt hit again and again. She cried out in half screams, half moans. He stopped after what seemed like forever to her but was really only like 15 minutes. She slacked against her bonds still holding on to the posts for support. He stood smiling looking over his work. Fine red lines formed, crisscrossed all over her back, ass, and thighs from where the edge of the belt dug into her skin. Small red drops started to run down her back. He walked up to her and ran his finger back up one of the lines and then put the finger his mouth savoring the taste of her blood.

He caressed her back moving down her ass, moving in between her legs feeling for the first time her smooth pussy. He slipped his fingers in between her labia ran a rough finger tip across her clit. She arched her back and moaned pressing her pussy against his hand. He moved his fingers further down and plunged two into her wet pussy. She grasped at the intrusion. He moved his fingers agonizingly slow in and out of her pussy. He tortured her thus for several minutes before pulling out suddenly and slapping her ass several times. She moaned heavily. Her body was on fire with a mixture of pain and pleasure, heat emanating from her body, releasing from her in waves matching her heartbeat.

He ran his hand up her side and along her arm softly and untied her wrist. She slumped forward a bit and he held her at the waist with his arm. He switched arms and untied the other wrist. He laid her across the bed and untied her ankles. He moved around to the other side of the bed and took each of her wrists tying them to the opposite posts, stretching the stockings to keep her spread so that her butt was bent over the edge. He spread her legs wide, putting her knees up on the bed. He ran his hand lightly over her ass and then grabbed each cheek roughly before sliding his hand again in between her legs. He thrust his fingers hard and fast deep into her pussy. Her pussy reacted by squeezing around his fingers tightly as he added a third finger. She gripped the comforter pressing her pussy towards him asking for more. He pulled his fingers out and ran his fingers to her lovely little butthole, teasing it.

He unzipped his pants and let them fall to his ankles. He stepped out of them and kicked them aside. He pulled off his boxers and took off his shirt. He pushed her further onto the bed and kneeled up on the bed behind her. He slapped her ass again making her scream out in the agony of the pain and then the pleasure as his plunged his fingers in her pussy again. He buried his fingers in her pussy. He fluttered his fingers against her g-spot and made her moan and cry out as she raised her ass in the air trying to devour his hand with her hungry pussy. He pulled his fingers out and slapped her ass again calmly saying, "No" as he slathered his cock with wetness from her pussy. He reached in her pussy again and used more of her juices to lubricate her ass. He lined up his cock with her ass and in one smooth movement thrust it in her ass all the way to the hilt. She screamed and arched her back, her head going back, her tits thrusting forward, nipples hard. He held her there with his cock fully in her for several seconds. He grabbed her by hips and started moving in and out of her in full fast strokes, going all the way out almost before plunging all the way in again. He fucked her hard and fast ravishing her ass. She moaned sometimes loudly, sometimes silently as she tried to gain breath. He could feel her muscles contracting around him as her ass portrayed her true joy of his cock in it. He could feel her teetering on the edge of oblivion, a hard single slap on the ass keeping her from falling over when he felt her too close to going over, a reminder of who was in control.

He continued to fuck her ass as hard as he could until he filled her ass with his cum. Breathing hard with sweat running down his chest he pulled out of her. She collapsed on the bed now that he wasn't holding her up, pussy throbbing for release, her whole backside sore and burning up. He left her there laying on her stomach as he walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. He stepped in the hot water and let it pour over him, cleansing him physically and mentally. He washed himself thoroughly and then turned off the water and dried off. He finished up and got a washcloth and a tub of warm water. He went back to the room and sat on the bed. She lay there having calmed down some, resting. He untied her wrists and began to wash the back of her, the warm water soothed her as much as the feeling of the cloth against her sore skin aroused her. He cleaned her up taking care to tease her pussy some more with the cloth. When he was satisfied with his job he got up and put it all back in the bathroom.

He walked back out and moved her so she was laying right in the bed. He lifted her up to turn down the bed and place her in the cool satin sheets. He got into bed with her and started kissing her neck softly, moving down slowly to her nipples taking each one in his mouth to lick and suck on them, nibbling lightly on them. The sheets felt soothing on her sore backside but also made her skin come alive with the pressure of her own body sending waves of pain and ultimately pleasure. He moved on top of her while he moved up and started biting on her neck and grabbing her breast just hard enough. He moved his hand down her stomach and between her legs. He found her pussy still throbbing and drenched. He thrust into her burying his cock in her welcoming pussy. She cried out at the feeling of his cock finally being in her demanding pussy. She thrust into him and wrapped her legs around his to give her better leverage. He held still as she fucked herself on his cock. He let her continue for a few minutes before he put his arms under her armpits and grabbed her shoulders pulling her closer to him. He kissed her passionately as he fucked her pussy hard and deep. He pulled out not even half his length before thrusting deep into her again. He fucked her hard with short solid strokes, pounding into her pussy. Her legs clenched him and her arms wrapped around his neck holding on tightly.

He could feel her pussy contracting harder and harder around him. He knew she would lose control soon. His own orgasm was soon to come. He stopped kissing her and buried his head in her neck and he made each thrust hit home hard as he pulled her into him at the same time as he thrust into her. "Wait," he whispered with each thrust. Finally after several thrusts this way he made one last thrust slamming into her and right as he was fully in he breathed out, "Now." She instantly contracted her entire body, her pussy contracting hard around his cock. Her body stayed in one contraction for several seconds as she breathed in then as she breathed out in a long beautiful moan she cam all over his pulsing cock. Her pussy contracting so hard around him that she moved herself up and down his shaft. He held her close as she spent herself on him. After what seemed like an eternity her body finally relaxed and she passed out.

He moved off of her and took her in his arms. He pulled the covers up and kissed her on the forehead. "You are my little slut and I am proud of you," he whispered before closing his eyes exhausted.

Lanuit
Lanuit
5 Followers