Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly DIck stopped. It took Jennifer a moment to notice as her orgasm did not stop with him. "I have already won over your body. I am sure that Roger has never been so coated in your juices!" Jennifer meant to protest, but all that came out was a moan. "Before I win over your mind, you must rehydrate." Still holding Jennifer to his body, but with his cock now brushing her ass cheeks, he leaned down and grabbed a bottle of water. "Drink! And then we'll continue!" Jennifer shakily opened the bottle and drank. She had practically had the whole thing before she realized what she had done. She threw the bottle and what remained inside at Dick, but it merely bounced off him.

"Now I will win your mind." He lifted her back onto his cock and quickly stuffed six inches into her. "Tell me that this is as deep as anyone has ever been in you!"

"EEEUUUUHHH! But it's so much fatter!" Jennifer realized that her body was trying to fuck Dick's cock, but he firmly held her in place preventing this.

"I am already deeper than your precious Roger goes, am I not?"

"NO! YES! NO! Roger is much better than youuuuuuaaaaaaahhh!" Dick had removed some of his cock for her lie, and Jennifer moaned as it slid out of her.

"Tell me the truth! Those pitiful six inches are already deeper than Roger goes!"

"You're wrong!"

Dick pulled out another inch of his cock, and Jennifer moaned again. Straining to keep it inside her.

"Don't lie! Six inches is deeper than he gets!"

"OOHH! NO! He-gets-deeper!" Jennifer was fighting her body with all her might, but Dick withdrew another inch and her body fought harder.

"With every lie I will remove more of my cock from you! I will not fuck you more until you admit the truth! Six inches is already deeper than Roger could ever hope to get!

"YYYYEEEEESSSS!! Six inches is deeper than he ever gets!" Dick pushed three inches back into her and she came again. "SO-THICK!!"

"How thick, Jennifer?"

"I don't know! I didn't know a cock could get so fat!"

"Honesty will be rewarded!" He pumped the thick six inches that were already inside her until she came not once, not twice, but three separate times. Then, with his cock nearly fully out of her, her juices gushing out and down his cock, he shoved it back in her, pushing deeper than before! Pushing past seven! eight! nine! And he stopped. Jennifer screamed in delight, her pussy spasming at the new experience.

"Am I the best you've ever had?"

Fighting the enormous pleasure that she felt inside her, Jennifer was finally able to let out, "MMM! UUUHHHNNNNNNO! My-UHHHH-My-UUUHHH GGGOOODDD! My Rog-OHHHHHH! My-Rog-er-is-aaahhh!-better!" For a moment Jennifer felt pride in herself that she was able to fight the pleasure and commit herself again to Roger.

"Liar," whispered Dick into Jennifer's ear. He then began to pump himself in and out of Jennifer's pussy, plunging nine inches in and nearly pulling himself all the way out, then plunging in nine inches again. Over and over and over. Slowly and steadily, ensuring that Jennifer felt every little motion of his cock, Dick pumped himself in and out of her. He was enjoying her lies.

Jennifer came with each and every thrust, and each and every time he pulled back out. She thought that she had cum more times from Dick than she had from everyone else combined. But still Jennifer tried to fight the pleasure. But it became harder and harder with each additional orgasm. But she loved Roger. She was going to marry-

Suddenly pulled himself all the way out of her. "NOOOO!! PUT IT B-" Jennifer caught herself.

"Put it where?"

Jennifer desperately tried to mount his cock, but he held her firmly in place. "Do you want my cock?"

Jennifer began to nod her head but managed to say, "no" very quietly at the same time. Dick responded by lifting her way from his cock. Jennifer scrambled to try to grab before she could stop herself. "You must enjoy lying." Jennifer flushed a deep red. "Dow you want my cock?" He said again as he lowered her tantalizingly close to his manhood. Again she reached out for it, but said nothing. So Dick pulled her away again. "Do you want my cock?" He asked again and repeated the motion. When she was almost close enough to touch his cock the truth came out. "Yes. I want your cock in me." Jennifer turned her face away from Dick as he lowered her back onto his cock.

"Honesty gets you a reward," Dick said. He pumped nine inches in and out of her, making her cum again and again. "Do you like my cock?"

"YES! I LOVE IT!"

"Another reward." Dick pushed himself even deeper into her. Jennifer squealed with each additional inch, cumming as her pussy squeezed all eleven inches of Dick's cock that were buried in her. As he pumped his cock in and out of her, Jennifer didn't know what was making her come more: the unexplored depths that his fiendish cock was reaching for the first time, or the awesome thickness that stretched her wider than she had ever been before. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Jennifer couldn't believe that she could keep coming. She was beginning to lose her mind. As her eyes rolled into the back of her head for the countless time that night, Dick suddenly stopped, although his length was buried in her.

"Tell me the name of the human you love."

Jennifer tried to think of it. "Why?"

"I'll reward you if you do. I'll leave and tell the rest of my species that the invasion plans need to be worked on. What's his name?"

Jennifer opened her mouth to speak. This was her chance! She could end this, this, rape, if that's what it still was! What was his name? She closed her mouth again. Dick ruthlessly gave her five pumps of his cock, forcing her to come sever more times. God, his cock was unbelievable! Didn't know one could be so thick and long and powerful! And so thick! Jennifer wanted to see if she could wrap her hand around it! And it's so long? Longer than her arm? Jennifer needed to know.

"Jennifer." She snapped back. She had a glazed expression and she gazed at the most handsome face she had ever seen. "What?"

"What's the name of the human you love?"

"Oh, right." She leaned up and kissed Dick with a passion that she hadn't ever kissed anyone with before. Dick broke the kiss, smiled, and gave her several more pumps with his cock. Again she orgasmed and orgasmed again.

"I'm still waiting on the name."

"He's, um." Jennifer was really racking her brain. She could kind of picture someone, off in the distance. But what was his name again? R-something? Ralph? No, that's not right. R-uhhh. Roger? Richard! It's Richard!

"His name is Richard." Jennifer smiled smugly.

"But that's my name," Dick said. "And I'm not a human, remember?"

Jennifer looked at him with a somewhat quizzical expression on her face.

"I believe you meant to say Roger."

"Oh." Jennifer ground herself against his cock and moaned. "But you're so much better than he is."

"I told you honesty would get you rewarded."

Dick then pushed himself even deeper inside of Jennifer. She couldn't believe it. With his full 13 inches buried in her, he began to fuck her. He pulled himself nearly entirely out and then buried himself fully inside her. He did this over and over and over, gradually pickup up pace. Jennifer was cumming non-stop. He pussy had turned into a waterfall that was gushing over Dick's cock with every thrust. And he kept picking up pace. Inhumanly fast, and he could maintain it. Jennifer had never felt such pleasure. Even with all that Dick had done do her, she couldn't believe the pleasure that he was now giving her. It was like fucking a machine that had been perfectly designed to give her the utmost pleasure possible. This must be heaven!

Every so often Dick would pause the fucking and ensure that Jennifer had another bottle of water before he would return to her pussy. Eventually, as the sun rose, he reached his climax. If Jennifer had thought she had been in heaven before, she was wrong. Dick came deep in her womb, plastering the walls, then, pulling out her, he shot his cum all over her pussy walls as well. Then he shot several wads over her breasts, and finally covered her face in his semen. Jennifer was astounded by the amount that Dick had come. It covered her entire body, and was gushing out of her pussy. She licked her lips and found it to be the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. She scooped as much as she could into her mouth and ate it all, but there was far too much for her to eat.

"So tell me Jennifer, do you believe me?"

Coming down from her euphoria, Jennifer looked at him. "You must be an alien because no human can fuck like that."

"Do you believe that our plan of invasion will work?"

"I can see one problem that might occur."

"What is that?"

"If you don't keep fucking us, us women are likely to revolt against you. You can't have us glimpse heaven and then take it away from us."

"But that is part of the invasion plan, or it will now be. You women will be fucked constantly as your men are left behind."

"Sounds perfect." Standing, she reached out for his cock, which grew quickly in her hand. "I'm not even close to being able to get my hand around this," she said. There must have been at least an inch separating her fingers. Then she held out her arm and saw that his cock was longer than her forearm. "Unbelievable," she said.

"Can I ask you something, Dick?"

"Of course."

"After round two, can I introduce you to my mom?"

"I hope you introduce me to every woman you know, so that I may fuck them into ecstasy."

12