Invasion

Story Info
Jessica's terrifying encounter with an uninvited guest.
3k words
3.79
11.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------

WARNING! THIS IS A WORK OF EROTIC FICTION. IT IS ADULT ORIENTED MATERIAL OF A SEXUAL NATURE. The copyright of this story remains with the author, Night Owl. This posting does not give you the rights to post this on any website without obtaining the author's permission first.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Story Content: F, oral/alien sex, nc)

par·a·sit·oid {n} {plural noun: parasitoids}

An organism that lives in close association with its host, including the completion of larval development within and at the host's expense, eventually resulting in the death of that host.

----------

At approximately 3:00 in the morning and in a neighborhood no different than any other, a spacecraft of unknown origin descended quickly, casting a large shadow on one street lined with modest-looking 'cookie-cutter' homes. The four legs of the ship unfolded and touched down heavily on the asphalt, then a long tube unfolded from its belly and stopped just a few feet above the ground. A hatch opened and, one by one, at least three dozen long-tailed, crustaceous-looking aliens darted out and scattered in all directions.

After the last of them had been dispersed, the ship lifted off again, its legs folding back into it belly, and moved on to another drop-off location. Once again, there was quiet in this community, other than the occasional barking of a dog.

----------

In a small modest-looking house nearby, a young woman was undressing and getting ready to take a shower. It would have been an understatement to describe her as simply 'attractive'. She had a beautiful oval-shaped face, dark chocolate brown eyes, delicate, pink lips, and a dimpled smile that was broad and endearing. At 5'6", her body was slim and willowy, her creamy fair skin as smooth and flawless as porcelain, making her appear even younger than her 24 years. Her straight, chestnut hair was parted neatly and brushed back behind the ears before kissing her shoulders, showing off even more of her pretty face and her long, swan-like neck.

The woman's name was Jessica Lebel, though family and friends always called her 'Jess'. She was one of only a few people in the neighborhood awake at this early hour of the morning, having just come home from her job working as a waitress. It had been a particularly long day for her -- a double shift no less -- and all she wanted now was to rinse it all away in the shower and get some sleep. Jess was a struggling college student, racking up debt in tuition loans while working nights to make enough for rent and expenses. She had to get up early the next morning for her first class, so with a sigh, she slipped off her bath robe then slid the shower door open and stepped into the tub.

A moan of relief passed her lips as the stream of warm water washed over her face. She turned to let the jets work on the tense muscles in her shoulders and back.

("Mmmmmmmmm . . ." she moaned again and thought to herself, "Just what the doctor ordered.")

Reaching for a bar of soap, Jess rubbed it between her hands to work up some suds and proceeded to rub it over her shoulders, then up and down her arms while relishing the lavender fragrance it produced. Placing one foot on the edge of the tub, she ran the soap around her right leg, working slowly up her thigh. Almost subconsciously, her free hand snaked its way inward, teasing her 'southern gate' by a avoiding it, while running the soap in other hand around her right 'cheek' in back. After giving her other leg the same treatment, it became obvious this was turning into more than just a routine shower.

Jess bit her bottom lip and wondered why her body chose to get so turned on like this at three in the morning. Was this really the right time to be working up her libido by masturbating when she should be getting some sleep? How long had it been before she got off, anyway? Going to school full time and working nights had already robbed her of a normal social life, and there was certainly no time for boyfriends, so sex was also out of the picture. Why not give into her body's impulses, if for any reason, to relieve a little stress? Jess scolded herself mentally but could not bring a stop to her fingers as they gently massaged her inner thighs.

("Fine," she thought. "You win, body.")

She put bar away and moved her soapy hands up to her breasts, gently kneading them while tweaking her nipples.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm . . ." she closed her eyes and let her head fall back. This was definitely going 'somewhere'.

Reaching for the shower head, Jess turned the massaging dial to find the right setting and oriented the head to let the warm spray hit her breasts. They were a decent 34D in size for her slender frame, and they hung proud and firm off her ribs which often drew stupid questions from some of the guys she had dated in the past as to if they were implants or not. She raised her arms, placing her hands on the shower wall and glass door, then forced her right breast into the jets and held it there.

She threw he head back and gasped as the water pounded relentlessly against her nipple, then shifted her body to give her left breast the same treatment. By now, her tender nubs were as hard as marbles and their color, once a pale pink, had now darkened to a rosy red from the abuse.

Jess finally turned away, but only to let the water jets beat down on her buttocks next, then, reaching up and grasping the top of the shower door with her hands, she leaned forward and pressed her breasts hard to the door while rubbing her swollen nipples against the clear, textured glass. She pictured in her head what it must have looked like from the other side and moaned, wishing there was a good-looking guy there to witness it.

"Enough of this teasing, Jess," she murmured to herself out loud, "just cut to the chase already!"

Reaching down with one hand, her index finger found her clit, while her other fingers slipped inside.

"F-fuck . . ." the word passed her lips as she rubbed herself into a frenzy. 'Fuck' was a word that Jess rarely used in public, but she was alone now, and her inner thighs began tightening into mini waves of pleasure, wiping away all inhibitions.

She turned toward the shower head again and, under her guidance, the water jets found their way down to her thighs. She placed one foot on the edge of the tub, turning her knee outward, then closed her eyes and almost screamed as the pounding water literally attacked her clitoris.

"OHhhhhhh Fuckkkkkk . . .!" she cried out again, "fuck . . . FUCK!"

Those waves of pleasure in her core began to spread through her and ravage her entire body. Jess tried to open her eyes so as not to lose her balance, but her vision was blurry, her standing leg shaking uncontrollably, and because the walls and glass around her were wet and slippery, she could barely lean against them for support while submitting to, what was arguably, the most intense orgasm she had experienced in ages.

"OHHHHHHHHH . . ." she moaned again and again as the orgasm rippled through her like an earthquake before finally subsiding.

When it all was over, Jess managed to calm herself down with cold water while rinsing herself clean. She felt so exhausted her hand was still shaking a little as she turned the dial off.

("Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight," she said to herself.)

Jess emerged from the shower and toweled off her wet body while standing in front of the mirror. She quickly ran a brush through her damp hair combing neatly behind the ears then went to her bedroom. She was still nude and planned to sleep that way all night. The weather in Denver had been unusually warm and humid all week, even in the evenings, and with her air conditioner on the fritz, the inside of her house must have been at least ten degrees warmer. Her landlord promised to send someone to fix it the next morning, so she had to put up with the heat for at least one more night.

She went to the window and opened it to let what little breeze there was outside to waft in. The full moon beamed through like a spotlight on her bed. Jess pulled all of the covers off, then climbed on top and lay on her side, drawing one pillow under her head before closing her eyes.

----------

Outside, the creatures from the spacecraft were scurrying all over the neighborhood looking for targets.

Their overall appearance was comparable to a chelicerate arthropod -- a cross between an arachnid, scorpion and horseshoe crab, yet more simplistic in comparison. Their bodies were nothing more than a segmented spine, about a foot in length covered in a tough, leathery skin. Each possessed eight long, triple-jointed legs extending from both sides like a pair of skeletal hands 'fused' together, and a long, serrated tail, strong and flexible enough to propel it forward several feet. The arthropods lacked anything resembling a head, only two black, beady eyes that looked as lifeless as a doll's eyes. Underneath their bodies, was a mash of moist pink and brown flesh covering their internal organs with a mouth in the shape of a long slit, similar in appearance to a female vagina. At the base of their tails were two bladder-like sacks that resembled testicles, suggesting they were hermaphrodites with both male and female reproductive organs.

It wasn't long after Jess had fallen asleep, when one of these creatures found her open window. Its forelegs appeared first, wiggling grotesquely like long, spindly fingers as they grasped the ledge and pulled itself up. She was still lying on her side and facing away from the window with her legs drawn halfway up to her stomach. One arm was cradled underneath her pillow and the other draped over the top, exposing her breasts. For a moment it remained there and studied Jess lying naked and motionless on the bed. It dropped from the window and landed on the carpet with a soft 'thump', then slowly crawled across floor toward the foot of her bed, its finger-like legs moving independently like that of a spider. Jess stirred a little in her sleep and moved her free arm down a little over her breasts. The creature froze and waited patiently for another minute then crouched and, curling its tail underneath leaped up onto the bed.

After the second 'thump', Jess's eyes fluttered open. She rolled over on her back, still half asleep and propped herself up with her arms. She rubbed her eyes and glanced around the room, seeing nothing.

("You must be hearing things, Jess," she thought.)

But as her eyes slowly became accustomed to the darkness, they suddenly widened with a mix of horror and disbelief at the sight of the 'thing' perched at the foot of her bed.

Jess opened her mouth and tried to scream, but it leaped right toward her head with such alarming speed and accuracy it pushed her body back on the bed throwing her arms out to her sides. The creature wrapped it long, spindly legs around her head like fingers, covering her face completely and smothering any attempts for her to utter even a sound. Quickly, before Jess could even react, its tail raised and drove a small, needle-like stinger into her chest. Through the stinger, a cyanosed-based paralytic toxin entered her bloodstream which rapidly spread to her heart and brain, rendering her in a comatose state within a matter of seconds.

Jess was completely helpless, her naked body motionless with her arms still out to her sides and her legs wide apart. After subduing her, the arthropod's 'fingers' tightened their grip around her head like a vice, pushing her hair back and pressing the fleshy underside of its body close against her face while wrapping its tail around her neck. The 'vagina-shaped' mouth underneath opened, allowing a dripping appendage that resembled a human penis to slither out. Acting as a 'driver', the well-lubricated shaft became stiff and erect as it pushed its way past Jess's lips, then grew in length, forcing itself and a long proboscis, or feeding tube, into her captive mouth.

The arthropod then began thrusting it body hard against her face, each time pushing her head backward against the pillow. Her soft neck muscles sucked and swallowed involuntarily, struggling to accommodate the feeder as it plunged deeper and deeper down her throat, eliciting the most grotesque and unearthly 'slurping' sounds -- all as if mimicking a bizarre display of oral sex.

Once the full depth of oral penetration was complete, the two fleshy pouches at the base of the creature's tail began to inflate like balloons, then with each thrust of its body, contracted and forced a stream of green fluid through the feeding tube into her stomach.

The 'body huggers' or 'smugglers', as the alien arthropods would commonly be called were genetically engineered by the same beings that built the spacecraft with one purpose only -- to implant each human it encounters with pre-fertilized larvae that would provide a suitable environment for the embryos to incubate and grow. They were a prodigy in evolution, a zoological miracle, but with terrifying results. The feeding tube was actually an ovipositor. Their bodies were capable of producing the larval fluid within seconds between each thrust. Whether Jess's stomach would serve as a fertile environment for its seed to develop fully was of no consequence to this species. Dispersed by their creators with biological programming, each creature was merely a mindless parasite satisfying its primal need to procreate by finding a living host, subduing it, and using any orifice with a vessel suitable enough for impregnation to complete the task. The poison toxin and tail stinger served two purposes -- to subdue its prey and to defend itself against any other creature threatening it.

The body hugger remained implanted on Jess's face, its legs wrapped tightly around her pretty skull. The shaft at the end of the feeder moved inside her throat like a well-lubed piston, keeping the pathway open while the inflated sacks ejaculated more and more of the green embryonic fluid into her stomach. Jess was completely in a coma, her vital signs low, but active enough to serve her purpose as its host. Her head jerked lazily back with each thrust, her young breasts rose and fell with her chest, her nipples pebbled and alert, as if somehow aroused, while her arms and legs remained limp and useless. Occasionally, a soft moan passed her lips under the hugger's body, not out of any real conscious awareness, but more-likely from some vivid dream deep in her subconsciousness -- a horrible nightmare of being 'smothered' to death.

The full moon outside was beaming through the window like a spotlight on Jess and the parasite attached to her face, when suddenly another arthropod appeared in the window. Through its dark eyes, it observed how its brother had already found a host, but also noticed two more holes between her open legs. The second hugger coiled its tail like a spring and leaped from the window onto the foot of the bed.

It crawled between her legs and, with incredible strength for its size, forced them even further apart before latching itself to her inner thighs. Pulling the underside of its body against her genitalia, the slit opened and released another feeding tube. The 'cock' appendage on the end immediately became erect and began pushing between Jess's buttocks, but the puckered hole there was too small for its girth, so it chose her vagina next and found that entry more accommodating. Another muffled moan bubbled past Jess's lips, forcing some of the green slime to drool down her face, as the second hugger drove its feeder past her labia and deep into her birth canal.

The second hugger's testicles began to inflate and contract with each thrust between her open thighs, filling her womb with more embryonic fluid. Like a ragdoll, Jess's limp body rocked in rhythm with the two creatures as they pumped and impregnated her from both ends. Her once slim tummy slowly began to grow in size, her navel stretching outward with her skin until her stomach and abdomen were as large and tight as a basketball. Jess became feverish and sweated profusely all over while her own immune system made a desperate attempt to drive off the foreign elements being introduced into her body -- all but to no avail.

When its 'implementation phase' was complete, the first hugger finally slid off Jess's face, leaving green slime dripping from her open mouth. It immediately fell to the floor and, having served its purpose, slowly crawled underneath the bed to die. The second arthropod continued thrusting non-stop against her vagina for another 15 minutes, its legs grasping her inner thighs tightly, its feeder pumping more and more seed into her womb until her body could hold no more, then it too crawled away and died, leaving a trail of green slime in its wake. Eventually, the bodies of both creatures would shrivel up, their legs curling underneath like dead spiders, leaving nothing behind but two dried carcasses.

But for Jess, the nightmare was far from over. For the next several hours, she would remain in her coma-like state, her bloated, impregnated body lying motionless on the bed while the second 'gestation' phase began. The embryos would flourish and grow inside her stomach and uterus, draining her of all life-sustaining fluids. When the phase completes, dozens of snake-like larvae no more than two inches long would leave their temporary home and continue to feed off their host through the 'adult growth phase' until the arthropods have fully matured. And so, the cycle would continue, with the impregnation of each host creating dozens of aliens each, forming an army of hundreds in a matter of days, then thousands, and so on, as the human population decreases.

The invasion of Earth had begun.

End