Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could finish, Cassandra heard the door unlock and saw the door handle turning. Cassandra quickly snatched her hand from her pussy and drew her knees up and crossed her arms to cover her nakedness. A familiar woman walked through the door. The only thing more surprising than seeing her friend Alexis was the sight of her leading two naked crawling women behind her on leashes.

Alexis was clad only in her underwear, unexpectedly modest considering the woman had been prancing around entirely nude yesterday at Cassandra's office. The women chained by their collars seemed reluctant to follow Alexis inside the room. Alexis tugged on their chains until the women were forced to crawl in after her.

"Hello, friend!" Alexis greeted Cassandra with a smile. "I heard you were staying with us here tonight and wanted to say hi."

"Hi," Cassandra said awkwardly. She couldn't help staring at the leashed women.

Alexis noticed what drew Cassandra's attention and said, "Oh, them. Don't worry about these sluts. They tried to escape and so they are receiving some further training. They are each scheduled to 'meet' with the Queen right after you."

One of the women seemed vaguely familiar to Cassandra, but the other she definitely knew. It was the sweet young intern from work, Naomi. The eighteen year-old blonde behaved so innocently and naive that Cassandra doubted she knew very much about sex. Cassandra recalled having to awkwardly explain to her what a blowjob and anal sex were when Naomi overheard some of the water cooler talk between the older ladies at work. Naomi's religious upbringing had been so strict that she had no clue of any sexual position other than vanilla heterosexual sex in the missionary position. Naomi's timidity seemed to have disappeared at work yesterday, Cassandra had seen Naomi with her tongue inside half the women in their office. It was too bad Naomi dressed so conservatively, she had a really nice body. Her well-endowed bosom and ample posterior were always hidden behind frumpy clothes. Cassandra wasn't so resistant to the idea of liking women that she refused to admit when a girl's body looked good.

"You recognize her, don't you?" Alexis asked her slave. "Go say hi to your coworker, Naomi."

Naomi crawled forward and addressed Cassandra. She never even looked up from the floor as she said, "Hi, Cassandra." Cassandra despised what Alexis had done to this sweet flower of innocence, but couldn't help feeling ashamedly aroused by seeing her collared in enslavement.

"Tell Cassandra what you are, Naomi," Alexis ordered sternly.

Naomi kept her eyes to the floor as she mumbled, "I'm a pussy-hungry slut."

"Come on, bitch!" Alexis said with disdain. "Be proud of the fact. Make eye contact with Miss Dworkin and speak to her clearly."

Naomi looked up from the floor and straight at Cassandra as she repeated with conviction, "I am a pussy-hungry slut."

"Will we ever try escaping again?" Alexis asked.

"No, Mistress Alexis," Naomi said as she shook her head forcefully. "I don't want to be punished again."

Alexis cupped Naomi's chin in her hand and told her, "I don't believe that. I think you enjoy this little game and would welcome any punishment I hand out. Show Miss Cassandra how much you love being my bitch." Alexis stuck her bare foot out and stuck it beneath Naomi's nose. Naomi took a deep breath as she smelled the odor wafting from Alexis' foot. "Lick my feet," Alexis ordered. Alexis put her foot forward and left it standing right underneath Naomi.

Naomi wasted no time before bending forward to lick Alexis' feet. Naomi took Alexis' big toe in her mouth and began sucking on it. Cassandra was shocked by Naomi's submissiveness, but also remembered how eager to please the teenager had always been. Naomi was always too persistent in seeing if anyone needed coffee or photocopies made. She always seemed to derive personal satisfaction from pleasing others, which Cassandra always thought was a virtue. Now that generosity had been warped into something kinky and sinister.

"It looks like little Naomi has been completely broken," Alexis said as she pet Naomi's head. "She is going to go willingly to the Queen and beg to be turned. Isn't that right, pet?"

Naomi murmured her assent as she sucked another of Alexis' toes into her mouth. The other leashed woman stared at Naomi with her mouth open in a combination of curiosity and horror. Alexis grabbed the other blonde woman's hair and asked, "Are you feeling curious? Don't worry, tonight you are going to lick my body from my toes to my tits and back down to my pussy. Isn't that right, Taylor?"

The name stirred something in Cassandra's memory. With shocking realization, Cassandra knew why this woman appeared familiar. Cassandra inspected her closer, observing her long, lanky limbs, her cherry-red lips, brilliant blue-grey eyes, and dirty blonde hair. She had no tits or ass, but her legs were long and sexy. "No fucking way!" Cassandra exclaimed.

"Taylor, why don't you introduce yourself to my good friend Cassandra?" Alexis requested.

Taylor looked up at Alexis, her eyes pleading silently for mercy. She looked down at the collar connected to the leash Alexis held and seemed to realize how trapped she was. Naomi crawled behind Alexis and had her face pressed up against Alexis' backside. Cassandra couldn't tell which hole on Alexis' body the teenager was pleasuring.

Taylor crawled closer to Cassandra and said hesitantly, "Hi, I'm Taylor." She cringed before continuing. "Taylor Swift."

"That's no way to introduce yourself, pet." Alexis said. "Give her a nice kiss." Taylor leaned in and gave Cassandra a quick peck on the cheek. Cassandra felt too shocked by the surreality of this moment for any reaction.

"You call that a kiss!" Alexis teased. She slapped Taylor on the ass as hard as she could. Taylor yelped in pain. "I know you've serviced a lot of the women here, but this isn't just any Hivesister. This is my good friend. Kiss her like you mean it."

Taylor's body shuddered in protest, but she followed her orders by placing her lips full on Cassandra's mouth. Taylor's wet lips felt so good on Cassandra's that she opened her mouth slightly for Taylor's tongue to enter. After making out for a few seconds, Taylor's tongue retreated. Taylor feigned kissing Cassandra's neck so she could whisper quietly enough to prevent Alexis from hearing, "It's Cassandra, right? You have to get me out of here. What they're doing to me, it's sick."

Alexis pulled Taylor away using the leash and asked, "Hey Cass, do you want Taylor here to lick your pussy? She's pretty bad at it but she is getting a lot of practice."

Taylor turned back toward Alexis and cried, "Please don't make me do this again! I'll give you anything! How much money do you want?"

Alexis scoffed, "I don't want your fucking money. You know what I really want? I want you to write a song about how much you love eating my pussy. I know how much you like writing about real life experiences, so you had better practice as much as possible."

Taylor glared at Alexis while she seethed in anger. "I hate you," Taylor spat.

Alexis tugged on the leash to force Taylor onto her hands and knees. Alexis rattled the chain to Taylor's collar and yelled, "Shake it off, bitch!" Alexis threw her head back and guffawed as if she had said something extremely clever. "Besides, that's not what you said when my cum was all over your face last night. You begged me for more!" Alexis began cackling again.

After she recovered from her laughing fit Alexis asked Cassandra again, "You want any of this action or not? I promise you she won't be too 'swift'."

Cassandra shook her head, disturbed and speechless at the strange turn of events from this day. Alexis shrugged and asked, "Naomi, do you want to lick Cassandra?"

Naomi peeked her head out from where she had been licking Alexis' behind and said, "I will do whatever you desire, Mistress Alexis."

"See, that's obedience," Alexis told Taylor. "Well, it's time to blow this popsicle stand. Let's give Cass some alone time. She is going to have a special visitor soon. Say goodbye, girls." Both slaves crawled up to Cassandra and kissed her on either cheek before Alexis led them away. As they crawled out of the room behind her, Cassandra watched their sexy asses swaying along with their hips. Cassandra almost regretted not taking Alexis up on her offer of Taylor's mouth. A part of Cassandra thought she might love getting the chance to dominate one of her least favorite musicians.

Soon after they left, Cassandra saw the door opening again. Cassandra didn't think anything more horrible than what she had experienced today could occur, but she prepared herself for anything. When the door swung open it was only Anna. She still wore her dress and didn't appear to have been mistreated.

"Anna!" Cassandra yelled as she ran up to her sister and pulled her into a tight hug. "Are you okay?"

Anna returned the hug and said, "I'm fine. Really. It wasn't bad at all. In fact, I think you are going to enjoy it."

"What are you talking about?" Cassandra asked. She broke the embrace and looked at her sister. Cassandra's breath caught when she stared into Anna's eyes. Her baby sister now had the same dead-eyed stare as the rest of the women in the Hive. The sister Cassandra knew and loved was lost forever.

Cassandra's shoulders slumped in defeat as she asked, "What did you do to my sister?"

"Nothing," Anna replied with a sinister grin. "It's still me. I am just part of something wonderful now. You need to join us. You can not imagine what this feels like."

Cassandra looked suspiciously at the thing that inhabited her sister's body. She looked the exact same, but Cassandra did not like the way Anna stared at her. Cassandra realized with disgust that her arms were still wrapped around this creature. When she tried to pull away Anna held her arms tightly around Cassandra's back.

"Don't you want to hug your sister?" Anna asked coyly. "Or do you want to do more than that?" Anna's hands slid down Cassandra's back until they held her older sister's buttocks.

Cassandra slapped Anna's hands away and yelled, "Stop it!" as she backed away from the alien invader.

"Stop denying pleasure to yourself," Anna said as she followed Cassandra. "These bodies were made to give and receive pleasure. Even if it is between two sisters."

"So that is all that you are now?" Cassandra asked desperately. "Just a fucktoy to be used by the rest of these women?"

"Nonsense," Anna answered with a wave of her hand. "Every member of the Hive has a role to play. They have made me a Keeper, so I get to use my camera to document the glory of our burgeoning colony. My skills and abilities will still be utilized, but for the benefit the Hive."

Cassandra sat on the bed as her knees grew weak. She couldn't bear to look at her sister in this state. Cassandra couldn't believe how quickly this Hive had taken over every aspect of her life, from her home to work, from family to friends. Why was everything they did centered around her? What did she do to deserve this?

"I'm going to make them pay for this," Cassandra said quietly under her breath. Not quietly enough, though.

"If you have a problem," Anna said, "I suggest you take it up with Her."

"Who?" Cassandra asked.

Anna shook her head as if the answer were obvious. "You know who. She is waiting for you."

Cassandra didn't know why, but she knew she had to go see Her. She needed answers that only this so-called Queen could provide. She didn't even look at her sister as she stood up and left the room. Cassandra went through the door and down the hallway, uncaring that she was walking around stark naked. She knew no one here would mind. Cassandra found her way by walking down the hallways that appeared more grandiose and opulent until she came to the massive double-doors that signified the entrance to the master bedroom. Cassandra took a deep breath. She knew their Queen would attempt to seduce her both physically and mentally. Cassandra had to be prepared to resist the Queen and whatever tricks this creature had up her sleeve.

Cassandra tried the handle on one of the doors. It was unlocked. She depressed the artisanal bronze handle and pushed the door open. Cassandra walked into a massive bedroom lit by a single candle. She detected a presence on the other side of the room and turned to confront it. Before Cassandra's eyes stood the most breathtaking woman she had ever seen.

The dark-haired beauty looked perfect in every imaginable way. She wore a dark blue dress with a plunging neckline that displayed ample cleavage and just barely prevented her nipples from slipping out. A slit in the skirt of her lengthy dress showed off her long legs and thick, shapely thighs.

When she heard Cassandra enter, the woman smiled and opened her arms wide. Cassandra felt her heart flutter when the woman smiled at her. No person, either man or woman, had ever had this effect on Cassandra.

The dark-haired woman said, "Ah, there you are. I have heard so much about you, Cassandra." The mysterious woman's voice had a strange accent Cassandra that couldn't quite place, but she seemed to speak the English language quite naturally.

Cassandra shook her head and tried to collect herself. Her mind felt cloudy and her tongue was tied. Cassandra realized with embarrassment that she was entirely naked in front of this beautiful woman. Cassandra looked down at her nakedness and started to cover herself up, but thought against it. Cassandra had nothing to hide. When she looked up it appeared that the woman was inspecting her closely, but not leering at her nudity. Cassandra swallowed and finally mustered the courage to speak, "I'm afraid I can't say I know much about you."

"Ah, but you do," the woman said. She seemed to have a perpetual grin on her face. "I am the Queen of this Hive. All these women are mine."

"What do you want with us? Where did you even come from?" Cassandra asked. The Queen stepped closer to her and Cassandra stepped back an equal distance. She didn't trust herself to resist the allure of this gorgeous woman if she got too close.

"I want to build new world," the Queen declared. "I want a society that works together, that works as a whole, that works for the greater good. As you may have guessed, I am not of this world. Does that disturb you?"

"Yes," Cassandra whispered.

"The rest of the universe is not as different as you think," the Queen explained. "Males on world after world continue to wage war, to dominate, to destroy. I fled my galaxy for something better. I desired to create a world just for women to live in peace and harmony. Is that not desirable?"

"It is," Cassandra admitted. "But I don't approve of your methods."

"And what methods are those?" questioned the Queen.

"Transforming perfectly nice women into sex-starved maniacs," Cassandra stated. "Compelling women against their will to join with you."

"Some enlightened few are more than willing to join with me and contribute to this great society." The Queen continued to speak as she paced around the room. "Some others need a little push. Do you see anyone complaining? Their lives are filled with pleasure now."

"I don't consider that living," Cassandra replied icily.

"Come now," the Queen reproached. "I haven't robbed my subjects of their identity or personality. I've merely augmented their mindset and instilled in them a greater purpose. You have no desire to become part of something more?"

"I was perfectly happy before this all started," Cassandra retorted.

The Queen threw her head back and laughed with delight, "Ha! We both know that isn't true. I know you too well, Cassandra Dworkin."

"You know nothing about me," Cassandra spat back.

"Our minds connected the first time you tasted the Essence from your friend Sherri's secretions," the Queen explained. "I know everything about you. A listless love life, a dead-end job, childhood dreams forgotten. A crippling loneliness you shared with no one. Happiness that only bestowed itself when you touched yourself at night. Am I missing anything else?"

Cassandra stood speechless. What could she say to someone who already knew everything about her? The Queen took a step closer, and Cassandra made no attempt to move away. "Face it, Cassandra," the Queen said. "You need us."

Cassandra felt her stomach rumble. Her body started to ache. She shouldn't feel this tired and hungry, she had eaten only a few hours ago.

"Famished?" the Queen asked. "It has been quite a while since your last feeding. Before too long your body will begin wasting away. You aren't just emotionally dependent on the Hive now. You need us to live."

Cassandra snapped back, "I would rather starve then become part of your stupid Hive!" Cassandra's stomach grumbled loudly again in response. She wondered if she would be strong enough to resist once the hunger pains set in. Cassandra had fallen into their trap.

"Impossible," the Queen said. "Soon the pain will become unbearable. You will be like Paige downstairs, begging for a Hivesister to feed her until one of us mercifully obliges. Is that really the fate you desire?"

Cassandra stared dejectedly at the floor. She felt like she had no options.

"There is a way out, you know," the Queen said. "Allow me to assimilate you. Become one with the Hive. Then you will generate your own sustenance instead of being reliant on it."

Cassandra was tempted by Queen's offer. Maybe it would be better to just give in now than to fight the inevitable. She, Anna, and Sherri would still all be together. Could she really go through with it, though?

"What would I have to do?" Cassandra asked quietly.

The Queen smiled and said, "Now we are getting somewhere. It is simple. Surrender your body to me. I can make the transformation quick, if you want." Her grin widened as she added, "Or we can make it nice and slow so you can enjoy it more."

Cassandra allowed the Queen to step even closer to her. Cassandra shuddered as the Queen ran a finger down her cheek. Just the touch of the woman caused pleasure to course through Cassandra's body. She felt her loins tingling as the Queen traced a line with her finger down Cassandra's neck to her chest. The Queen brought her finger to her mouth and licked it before placing her wet digit upon Cassandra's nipple. Cassandra let out a soft "Oh" as the Queen's moist finger played with her nipple. Cassandra's entire body felt warm with affection for the Queen and excitement akin to newfound love swelled inside Cassandra's chest. Cassandra closed her eyes and tried to think of something else so she could ignore good this felt.

With her eyes still closed, Cassandra said, "I want you to know that I don't truly want this. I hate you and everything you stand for."

Cassandra gasped with pain that gave way to pleasure as she felt the Queen pinching Cassandra's nipple between her fingertips. She had never experienced anything like this before. The Queen's touch felt like lightning surging through Cassandra's body.

"I can't stop it now, though," Cassandra said with a sigh. "Can I?"

"Don't think of that," the Queen whispered in Cassandra's ear. Cassandra shivered as she felt the Queen's soft breath upon her. "Don't worry about the Hive, or Sherri, or your sister." The Queen stuck her tongue in Cassandra's ear, making the poor confused woman's knees buckle with weakness. Cassandra wanted nothing more than to kneel before the Queen and worship her. "All that matters right now is you and me. I want you to answer a question, and please be honest."

"Okay," Cassandra whispered. Her eyes were still shut tightly. Cassandra naively believed her last hope was to blind herself from the Queen's beauty and avoid succumbing to lust.

1...456789