Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen unzipped her dress, pulled the straps off her shoulders, and ripped the dress down so that it fell to the floor in a flourish. The Queen asked, "Do you want this body?"

Cassandra eyelids slowly opened to the sight of the Queen's naked body. She looked absolutely perfect. Her breasts were pale globes large enough to lose yourself in but not overwhelmingly sized. The curves of her waist, hips, and thighs looked like that had been made for Cassandra's hands to caress. The Queen's bare skinned pussy peeked out between her thighs, and Cassandra licked her lips when she saw the perfectly molded folds of the Queen's labia and her large clitoris sticking out. Cassandra's heart raced in her chest and she felt her cheeks flushing as the room felt entirely too warm for not having clothes on. Cassandra was overcome with desire and she didn't care what happened if she surrendered. Cassandra would give anything to fuck this woman.

"Yes," Cassandra answered in a barely audible whisper. "I want you."

The Queen held out her arms to Cassandra. "I claim you then," said the Queen. "Let us become one."

Cassandra no longer possessed the capacity for rational thought. Lust had taken control. She walked to the Queen and wrapped her arms tightly around her. The Queen returned Cassandra's embrace and pulled her into a passionate kiss. The Queen led Cassandra to the bed, not breaking her hold on Cassandra's lips or tongue as she walked gracefully backward. She pulled Cassandra onto the bed over the top of her.

The Queen's body felt as amazing as Cassandra had anticipated. Her skin felt soft and smooth as silk against Cassandra's warm body and the curves of her majesty's body drove Cassandra wild. Her mouth tasted like honey and her fragrance reminded Cassandra subtly of the sweet scent and taste of Sherris' cum. It was too late for Cassandra as soon as she touched the Queen's lips. She would never be able to resist now.

The Queen pulled herself up into a sitting position and grabbed Cassandra's ass to pull her new pet on to her lap. Cassandra didn't know what would come next. How did one even make love to a creature such as this? She felt too anxious and impatient to find out. Cassandra kissed the Queen again and grasped her large breasts as Cassandra rubbed her genitals against the Queen's pelvis. Cassandra felt so wild with lust that she got off on simply grinding herself against the Queen's naked flesh. Her vagina was soaking wet and she could feel the sticky smears she left on the Queen's midsection.

"Please fuck me," Cassandra requested as she bit the Queen's lip.

"As you wish," the Queen replied.

Cassandra felt something stiff poking her near the opening of her vagina. Instinctively, she brought her pelvis down upon the unknown object and pushed it slowly into her pussy. It felt like the most enormous penis she had ever had was inside her. The length and girth felt slightly painful, but the pleasure far outweighed any other sensation. Ecstasy washed over Cassandra as she began moving up and down on this strange object. Cassandra's eyes rolled toward the back of her head and she threw her head back to wail in pleasure.

Cassandra had been too distracted with pleasure to view the Queen's transformation. Her clitoris, or the closest approximation of that vaginal appendage, had extended all the way out of the hole in her pelvis. After Cassandra asked to be fucked, the Queen's clitoris had stiffened and lengthened into an enormous phallus. Ridges ran up the sides of the shaft and the phallus was topped by a bulbous head. It was over ten inches long, and though it pounded its way to Cassandra's cervix she did not feel any pain.

Tentacles slithered out of the hole in the Queen's body and wrapped themselves around Cassandra's body. Cassandra noticed the tendrils crawling up her body but was too engrossed in her sexual congress with the Queen to be disturbed by the sight. She expected the tentacles to feel cold and slimy, but they rather felt warm and rubbery with a hint of dampness. The tentacles wrapped around Cassandra's body, taking her neck, breasts, thighs, and buttocks. Tentacles wrapped around Cassandra's chest and the tips of the tentacles clamped tightly on Cassandra's nipples. Cassandra gasped as a tentacle snaked its way down the crack between her buttocks and penetrated her anus. The tip embedded itself just far enough to tickle and tease Cassandra's asshole, to her delight. Another tentacle wrapped itself around Cassandra's neck, choking her just slightly enough for it to increase her pleasure. The tentacles held Cassandra tightly and aided her motion of fucking the Queen.

Cassandra cried out intelligibly as indescribable pleasure rocked her body. "Are you man or woman?" Cassandra asked as she felt the Queen's phallus penetrating deeper inside her.

"Neither, of course," the Queen replied. "But I am female."

Cassandra looked at the Queen's form and saw what she said was true. She was the epitome of femininity. Beautiful, sensual, and compassionate. But also in total command. The Queen had a phallus growing from her, but she used it the same way a woman might wield a strap-on. If their sex gave her any pleasure, the Queen revealed no sign of it.

"How can this feel so good?" Cassandra asked. The Queen had increased the size of her phallus once inside Cassandra to completely fill her vagina. The bulbs and ribs of the phallus tickled and teased Cassandra's genitals as she moved up and down the Queen's shaft. Just skin-to-skin contact with the Queen caused Cassandra to feel greater pleasure than she had ever experienced before.

"This is the Hive's gift to you," the Queen said. "Endless pleasure. Take it."

Cassandra stared into the Queen's violet eyes. "I want it all."

"Surrender to me. Become one with the Hive."

Cassandra groaned and leaned forward to gently push the Queen onto her back. Cassandra put her hands and feet on the bed and slammed her vagina down onto the Queen's phallus repeatedly. She cried with wild, animalistic grunts as her mind turned blank. The only concept her mind could focus on was trying to come as quickly as possible. Riding the Queen's phallus felt exhilarating but Cassandra still hadn't reached her climax. Come on, Cassandra thought in vain as she slid the Queen in and out of her, I need this so badly. She was ready to give everything to attain the ultimate pleasure. At that moment of total surrender, Cassandra detected a new awareness in her mind. She looked down at the Queen who stared intently into Cassandra's eyes. Cassandra thought the Queen stared back so deeply that she could see into her soul. Cassandra and the Queen's minds became one.

The mental barrier in Cassandra's mind that prevented the Queen's psionic intrusion shattered to fragments. The Queen was truly inside of Cassandra now, both physically and mentally. In the instant that their minds connected, the tip of the Queen's phallus opened. Cassandra cried out at the top of her lungs as a small pod emerged from the opening of the Queen's phallus. The pod seemed to have a mind of its own as it crawled into Cassandra's womb and lodged itself deeply inside her. As the pod moved within her, Cassandra felt euphoria the likes of which she had never experienced.

Cassandra felt severe pressure as something welled up inside her. Cassandra lifted herself off of the Queen's phallus and hunched over her body. The pod rewarded its host by stimulating Cassandra's entire body, but specifically the pleasure centers of her vagina. Cassandra howled as she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life over and over and over again. Her ejaculate gushed out of her vagina and drenched the Queen. Translucent liquid sprayed forth uncontrollably from Cassandra's pussy. Cassandra's body shook as her orgasm continued with no end in sight. She could barely hold herself up. Her cum slowed to a trickle that dripped onto the Queen's stomach. The Queen seemed to enjoy the feeling of Cassandra's warm cum dripping onto her, because she wriggled and swayed on the bed as the dribble left wet drops on her belly and chest.

After her cum had been completely drained, Cassandra lost control of her bladder. A stream of urine combined with the remaining ejaculate to cover the Queen's chest. The Queen held no disgust for humans' bodily functions, and she actually rubbed the urine and cum all over her breasts as Cassandra's stream continued for a minute before petering out. The pace of Cassandra's orgasms had slowed so that she only felt one every couple seconds and then an even longer time transpired between climaxes. Her vagina contracted and heaved, but there was no liquid remaining to expel.

Cassandra sat atop the Queen's body in a daze. Her mouth hung open and a line of drool dripped down her chin. She had screamed so much during her climaxes that her throat felt hoarse. The Queen caressed Cassandra's hair and face as Cassandra experienced her final orgasm. Cassandra's body shuddered as pleasure took over for the final time. A small trickle of cum dripped out of Cassandra's vagina. Cassandra finally came out of her stupor.

Cassandra slowly raised her head as her eyes changed. Cassandra was a different woman now. She knew that her eyes had deadened and now had the look of a Hivesister. She heard voices and looked around to see where they were coming from. Only when she saw the room was empty excepting her and the Queen did Cassandra realize that the voices were inside her head. She could not only sense other women within the mansion but also Hivesisters that were far away. Most were found in the direction of New York City but Cassandra sensed one mind far to the south. A sort of buzz or murmur went through the collective of women connected to Cassandra's mind. The women of the Hive just became aware of a new member in their midst. Cassandra's mind was flooded with sendings of welcome and congratulation.

As her mind focused, Cassandra was able to locate specific women within the collective using telepathy. Cassandra could sense Sherri, who was currently walking upstairs intent on seeing her. She sensed her sister as well and could even ascertain what she was doing. Anna held the tortured Paige's face to Genevieve's vagina; it was far past the time for Paige's next feeding. Paige ate Genevieve's pussy hungrily as Anna fingers played with both of Paige's holes. If Cassandra focused hard enough she could feel the same sensations as her Hivesisters. She looked down at her fingers and almost thought she could feel the pressure of Paige's tight anus around her middle finger. Cassandra switched her focus to Genevieve's mind and moaned as she discovered what Paige's tongue felt like on Genevieve's pussy. Cassandra could tell through their bond how happy Anna felt. Anna was overjoyed that Cassandra had joined with her in the Hive. Cassandra sent love to her sister through their psychic connection.

{Rise, my daughter.} Cassandra heard her Queen's voice, but it was audible in her brain rather than her ears. Cassandra looked over at the Queen, who was using a towel to dry Cassandra's bodily fluids off herself. As Cassandra's mind synced with the rest of the Hive, she had forgotten her surroundings. Using her psychic powers while still interacting with the physical world would take some getting used to. The Queen's call brought her back to attention. Cassandra stood up slowly, her knees still weak from what felt like a hundred orgasms.

Cassandra's mind sought out another friend and was able to locate Alexis in a room just down the hall. In her mind's eye, Cassandra could see Naomi licking Alexis' breasts while Taylor spread open Alexis' buttocks to tongue the rim of her asshole. Cassandra understood now why Alexis was not allowing either woman to taste of the Hive's Essence from her cunt. The Essence interfered with the assimilation process even though it converted women to the ranks of the Initiated. Alexis had to obtain her pleasure through other methods. As Cassandra focused her mind upon Alexis, she could feel a tickling sensation on her anus caused by Taylor's tongue. Taylor put up a decent fight, but when she was cornered the pop star became a total slut. Taylor licked Alexis' butthole with wantless abandon, relishing the taste of Alexis' ass in her mouth. Cassandra felt a tingling on her right nipple, the same location where Naomi suckled Alexis' breast.

Cassandra turned her mind to the great hall downstairs where it had appeared every sexual act imaginable was being performed. Cassandra stumbled where she stood as she was overwhelmed by the combined sensations of all the women downstairs. She thought she might cum again as the pleasure of every woman in the hall echoed throughout her mind. "Why did I resist this?" Cassandra asked. "This is incredible!"

The Queen continued communicating telepathically. She wanted her new adept to learn quickly. {It is impossible to accurately describe the feeling of oneness with the Hive. You have to experience it firsthand.}

Cassandra understood that the Queen wanted to speak without voice. She attempted her first psychic communication. {I...Wow. Huh. This is really weird.}

{You will quickly become used to it,} the Queen replied.

Cassandra did think she could get used to this. She could never feel lonely or sad again, she would always have the Hive with her. All negative emotion was forgotten when in harmony with the Hive. Cassandra might still feel anger, but only at any force that threatened the Hive. Her identity and personality had not disappeared. She still felt like the same person, but now with a purpose. For the first time in her life, Cassandra felt like she was part of something important.

Cassandra sent, {If I had known what this was really like, I don't think I would have resisted.}

{Nonsense,} the Queen sent back. {Your independence is what I admire most about you. Your abilities will be very useful to the Hive. Very useful indeed.}

Cassandra thought she understood the implication of the Queen's message. She couldn't explain how she knew, she just did. Cassandra turned around to face the bed and bent over. The bed was still wet from Cassandra's cum and urine. Cassandra felt dirty as her torso bent over the soggy mattress and she felt wetness on her breasts. Acquiescing to the Queen's unspoken desire, Cassandra put her hands on her buttocks and spread them apart. It was time to impregnate her other hole.

{The revolution has already begun} the Queen said. {It is time now for evolution.} Tendrils slithered out of the Queen's hole and touched Cassandra delicately on her asshole. Cassandra whimpered as the tips of the tentacles probed her anus delicately until they teased her sphincter open. The tentacles inserted themselves inside Cassandra's ass and spread her hole open wide. Cassandra looked back at the Queen and saw something miraculous. The Queen's phallus shortened by a few inches and grew thinner before Cassandra's eyes. The Queen pointed her phallus at Cassandra's wide open asshole and stuck it in. Cassandra gasped at how quickly the Queen filled her anal cavity.

Cassandra had little experience with anal sex. An old ex-boyfriend had accidentally stuck his penis in the wrong hole when they were both having drunken sex, and Cassandra allowed him finish in her ass even though the pain was agonizing. Other than teasing her anus while masturbating she had no other true experience with anal pleasure. But now Cassandra was taking a shaft larger than any penis she had ever seen in her ass. And she was loving it.

Once inside her, the Queen's phallus expanded until it filled her rectum. She moved it in and out of Cassandra at a steady pace as Cassandra screamed with pleasure. Cassandra knew that a cock this large should be destroying her bowels, but she barely even felt the pain. The feeling of the Queen fucking her nearly virginal asshole was incredible. The nerve endings of her asshole radiated sensation throughout Cassandra's body. She knew it was her connection to the Hive that made the pleasure feel at least ten times greater than it should.

{Yes, fuck my ass hard. Just like that} Cassandra demanded silently.

{I don't understand.} The Queen's tone sounded confused. {That is what I am already doing.}

Cassandra realized that the alien woman might not understand the concept of dirty talk. Cassandra decided to maintain silence and not distract the Queen from the good work she was performing. Less than a minute later, it was over. Cassandra experienced the indescribably peculiar feeling of the Queen's phallus opening up inside her rectum and ejaculating another pod. As before, this caused electric waves of pleasure to surge through Cassandra's willing body. As the pod retreated to a dark corner of Cassandra's colon, she felt multiple orgasms again. The Queen rewarded her subject by continuing to fuck Cassandra's ass as her climaxes commenced. The feeling of her ass being filled and her anus stretched open while she came produced the most intense pleasure of Cassandra's life. Cassandra felt pleased when she realized that it was the grayish-green slime of the Hive's Essence dripping out of her vagina instead of her normally translucent cum. Cassandra purred as the Queen began moving in and out of Cassandra's ass more slowly. Her shaft massaged and caressed the walls of Cassandra's rectum rather than fucking her so hard that it only caused soreness or bleeding. Essence continued dripping out of Cassandra as her final orgasms commenced. "I am one of them now," Cassandra realized.

"No. One of us." Cassandra turned her head sharply towards the sound of that voice and saw Sherri peering in from the doorway. Cassandra had been so caught up in her pleasure that she hadn't sensed her friend nearby.

{My, my. Having fun, are we?} Sherri sent to Cassandra.

{Don't be jealous.} Cassandra sent back. Her transformation had not diminished any of her snarkiness.

{Impossible. I can feel everything you can. That looks delicious, by the way.} Cassandra could tell Sherri was looking at the Essence dripping out of Cassandra's pussy.

The Queen slowly pulled the phallus out of Cassandra's ass, causing Cassandra to gasp as the bulbous head that widened at the tip of the shaft stretched Cassandra's anus wider before popping out of her asshole. The Queen's large shaft had completely gaped Cassandra's asshole open. Cassandra's anus had been stretched and widened to a dark, cavernous void. Sherri stared at Cassandra's gape, impressed at how well Cassandra took such a large shaft.

{You look so fucking sexy with your asshole gaping open} Sherri told Cassandra. Only a day ago Cassandra would have been horrified by this comment, but now she took the compliment.

{Thanks, Sher Bear} Cassandra sent. {You should stick your tongue inside it.}

Cassandra felt shock through her bond with Sherri. {You are a sick bitch, Cassandra} Sherri sent. {I fucking love it.}

Amazingly, Cassandra didn't feel sore at all, the only sensation she felt was the slight hum of a fading orgasm. Cassandra looked back at the Queen, whose tentacles were receding back into her body. The Queen actually looked tired from this activity. Cassandra was surprised, she assumed the Queen was invincible.

Sherri sat on her knees behind Cassandra's bent form. Sherri slapped Cassandra's cheeks and then spread them apart. Cassandra's asshole still gaped wide enough that Sherri could bury her tongue inside it. Sherri inserted her tongue as deep as it could go and started licking inside Cassandra's ass.

After getting a good taste, Sherri pulled her tongue out of Cassandra's rectum. Sherri licked her lips and said, "That didn't taste like it should."

Cassandra rolled her eyes at her friend. "I swear if you are going to make a poop joke..."

"No, I'm serious," Sherri said. "It tasted sweet. In fact, it tasted just like..." Sherri looked at the Queen suspiciously.

1...456789