Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Sherri's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy opened a final door using a key she kept on a huge keyring attached to her belt that had a couple dozen other keys on it. Sherri followed Brandy through the heavy steel door to the holding area. Sherri could tell from her link that they were extremely close to reaching Candace. The link had been growing stronger the deeper that Sherri ventured inside the station.

It must have been a slow weekend in Boston because there was only one prisoner currently being held in the large cell that looked like it could hold a dozen. Sherri supposed they must keep the male arrestees in a separate area. Sherri looked up nervously at a security camera which by now had surely captured her face on video in the fullest detail. No time to worry about that right now. There was a single young guard on duty and Brandy told him to take a break. Apparently she was used to having her orders followed, because the guard left immediately. If he noticed Sherri at all he gave no sign.

Sherri walked over to the holding cell and looked through the bars. A middle-aged woman with a butch haircut looked straight at her. She had sensed her coming. Candace sat up from her cot and walked to the steel bars that sealed her.

"I've been waiting for you," Candace said.

"I know," Sherri said.

"You have exactly two minutes!" Brandy called from the other side of the room. She stood with her back turned, not wanting to interrupt the small sliver of privacy that was all the women had.

{Why did we have to meet face to face?} Candace sent to Sherri. {Why couldn't we speak like this from half a mile away?}

{You know why} Sherri returned. The image of a needle point flashed through their shared minds.

Candace nodded her head. She spoke out loud to avoid drawing Brandy's suspicion if they stayed silent for too long. Candace whispered, "I thought it might come to this."

Sherri fished around in her jacket pocket for the syringe. She had taken it out of its case before walking to the station and stored it carefully in an inner pocket of her jacket. A latched plastic cap at the top of the syringe was all that separated the deadly poison from Sherri's flesh. While she had to walk through a metal detector and was padded down lazily, the security at the front door check-in didn't even look in her pockets. Just in case she was searched, there was medical information labeled on the syringe indicating that it was an injection of insulin for treating diabetes.

"I don't want to do this," Sherri whispered. "Believe you me." She unlatched the cap from the syringe and turned her body slightly to obscure the needle from Brandy's view in case the policewoman turned around for any reason.

"It's okay," Candace answered. She patted Sherri's hand through the bars. "I'm willing to die for the Hive, if need be. I'm not afraid."

Candace could say that all she wanted but her emotions were shared with Sherri through their link. Sherri could feel her fear as if it were own. Maybe it was actually her own fear Sherri felt. Sherri shook her head in denial and felt sadness welling up inside her.

"I don't think I can do it," Sherri admitted. "I can't kill a woman."

"One tiny prick of the skin is all it will take," Candace reassured her. "Then this can be all over."

Sherri stared down at the needle and then looked up to Candace. Candace's sad, luminous green eyes stabbed Sherri like daggers in her heart. She barely knew this woman, but Sherri was certain that if Candace died a part of Sherri would as well.

"No," Sherri stated simply. "There has to be another way."

"Two minutes!" Brandy yelled. "Wrap it up!"

Sherri fitted the cap back onto the syringe and dropped it into her pocket. She laid her hand over Candace's and squeezed it. "I will be back for you," Sherri said. "I swear it."

Candace squeezed Sherri's hand back and smiled. "I know you will," she replied. "But be careful. I have an idea of what you are doing. My well-being is not worth exposing the Hive or damaging its interests."

"We will see you free," Sherri said with conviction. "See you tonight."

"That's enough," Brandy said as she walked to the cell and put her arm between Candace and Sherri. "I'm in enough trouble as it is if I get caught. If someone sees this security footage, I'm going to be reprimanded or worse. It's time for us to go, Sherri."

Candace and Sherri gave each other's hands one more squeeze before loosening their grip on each other. Sherri followed Brandy out of the room. She looked back a final time at Candace gripping the bars of her jail cell. Candace looked forlorn and resigned to her fate. I will free her, Sherri thought. Whatever it takes.

Sherri followed Brandy into an empty hallway and told her, "Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me."

Brandy looked back and smiled. "It was no problem," Brandy replied. "Well, kind of a problem. But us girls got to look out for each other, am I right?" She turned back to looked ahead as she traversed the hallway.

"You are totally right," Sherri answered as she quietly creeped up behind Brandy. The hallway was totally deserted at the moment and no security cameras were visible anywhere on the ceiling. There would never be a better chance than right now. Sherri quickened her pace to rush behind Brandy and wrap her arms around her chest from behind. Before the policewoman could react, Sherri tightened her arms around Brandy and left kisses from her neck up to the side of her face.

"Sherri!" Brandy cried incredulously. "What are you-"

"Shut your slut mouth until I tell you that you can use it again," Sherri said with her most commanding tone. Brandy clamped her mouth shut. She made a weak attempt to break out of Sherri's grip but ceased struggling when Sherri refused to relent her hold upon her. Brandy would have cracked open the skull of any man who spoke to her in such a way, but for some reason when a domineering woman did it to her it made Brandy weak in the knees and loins.

"I am going to walk to my car," Sherri said. "It is parked in the garage one block north of here on the second level. A grey 2005 Ford Taurus with New York plates. You will follow five minutes behind me. I will be waiting in the backseat. Do you understand?"

Sherri squeezed Brandy's large breasts through her bulky uniform and bit the side of her neck. Brandy squealed as she felt Sherri's teeth digging into the skin of her neck and nodded her head in assent.

"Good. Oh, you might consider putting your hair up in a ponytail," Sherri suggested. "I'm going to need something on you to grip while I move your mouth and down my pussy."

Brandy's body shook and she moaned in her throat. If Sherri remembered Brandy at all, she was likely so aroused already that her panties were soaked all the way through. Sherri had never met anyone who could get so wet without actually coming. This was almost too easy.

Sherri squeezed Brandy's breasts one more time before releasing her. She couldn't wait to feel Brandy's tits without so many layers covering them. Brandy turned and looked at Sherri with her mouth open in shock. A mixture of fear, apprehension, and desire showed in her eyes. It looked like she couldn't believe what was happening to her right now, and also that she couldn't believe how much she liked it. Sherri slapped Brandy on the ass as hard as she could. The padding of her bottom produced the most wonderful smacking noise. Brandy grunted in pain but Sherri could tell by the way Brandy's eyes lit up that she enjoyed it.

Sherri squeezed Brandy's bottom possessively and said, "See you soon, slut."

Sherri swung her hips back and forth as she walked away so that Brandy could get a good view of her ass. Brandy had forgotten how much she loved the wiggle of Sherri's bottom that seemed just slightly larger in proportion to the rest of her body. She couldn't help but remember being on her knees in the bathroom stall at Curvy with Sherri sitting on the toilet lid and straddling the tank so her ass was on the edge of the rim. Brandy used Sherri's butt as the point of comparison for all other women's bottoms. They could be almost as good, but never better.

With Sherri's thick, fleshy ass presented to her in the bathroom stall, Brandy would place her face right between Sherri's buttocks and lick everywhere Sherri told her to. Back in the present, Brandy shifted her body uncomfortably as she felt wetness leaking through her underwear to drip down the inside of her thighs. Oh God, this is really happening, Brandy thought. Sherri had the submissive who masqueraded as an authority figure at her day job right where she wanted her.

Sherri lounged in the backseat of her car waiting for Brandy to show. She leaned against the handle of the door of on the driver side with her arms crossed behind her head while her legs were laid flat on the upholstery. Sherri glanced at her cell phone. Four minutes since she had left the police station. Brandy should be in here in less than a minute. Sherri leaned forward as she noticed a blond woman in a policeman's uniform walking up the ramp to her car through the passenger side window. What a surprise, Sherri thought with amusement.

"Sherri?" asked Brandy's voice from outside the car. She hadn't quite located the Taurus yet.

"In here," Sherri called.

Brandy opened the car door and climbed into the backseat. She still wore her police uniform and cap, but as requested she had pulled her hair into a ponytail that hung down her back. Brandy closed the door behind her and sat on the floor as she looked at Sherri lying on the cushioned backseat. There was such little room in here, but the custom tinted windows at least afforded them some privacy. Brandy knew this was crazy, she was still on-duty right now. But her fetish for domineering women would never allow her to disobey a direct order. Brandy turned off the two-way radio connecting her to Dispatch using a knob on her lapel mic.

Sherri had already removed her pants and underwear prior to Brandy's arrival. Her lower body was covered by a blanket that she threw aside as soon as Brandy had closed the car door. Sherri spread her thighs so that Brandy could obtain a very revealing view of Sherri's pussy between her legs. It looked just as delectable as Brandy remembered. A ring of well-trimmed pubic hair surrounded brown, puffy lips that drooped over a bright pink opening. The glistening wetness of her slit looked enticing and delicious.

"Oh my God," Brandy said as she leaned forward.

Since Brandy broke up with her girlfriend a few months ago, she focused more on work picking up extra shifts whenever possible. With a lack of any free time, Brandy hadn't started seriously dating again yet and had only hooked up with a woman once since her breakup. It had been over a month since she had slept with a woman and she was starving for pussy. Brandy's face was close enough to Sherri's crotch that she could smell her distinctly. The scent of Sherri's pussy smelled as sweet and powerful as ever. God, I need her so badly, Brandy thought. As she leaned forward Brandy felt something poking her side. She realized it was her handgun and holster. Brandy removed her gun and its holder and set them on the floor.

"Wouldn't want those going off accidentally," Brandy said with a chuckle.

"Oh, I definitely won't be going off accidentally," Sherri said with amusement. "Bring that sexy tongue over here. I sure have missed it."

Brandy climbed onto the backseat, got on all fours, and leaned forward so her tongue rested inches from Sherri's pussy. Sherri wondered if this was going to awaken a new fetish in her as she looked at the uniformed cop preparing to eat her pussy. She looked so sexy in her policewoman's cap. Brandy brushed her fingertips delicately against Sherri's labia and felt Sherri's wet arousal seeping from her vagina. It felt thicker, more substantial than Brandy had ever encountered before in a woman. Brandy dipped two of her fingertips inside of Sherri's pussy and it felt like her vagina sucked Brandy's digits deeper inside. Warmth and wetness surrounded Brandy's fingers inside of Sherri's tight hole.

"Oh my God," Brandy whispered. Nothing felt better than the initial touch. Sherri's soft moans only made the feeling stronger.

Brandy moved her fingers in and out of Sherri until she made Sherri throw her head back and groan. Sherri's hypersensitive body felt pleasure from the merest touch of a woman. Having someone finger her like this was a far more intense experience since Sherri had joined the Hive. Brandy would soon learn what true pleasure was once she became like Sherri and her sisters.

Brandy pulled her finger out of Sherri and looked down at her hand. The discharge of Sherri's vagina looked thick and creamy on Brandy's fingers and was so sticky that a line of it connected Brandy's hand to Sherri's crotch. Brandy's mouth watered at the sight.

"Taste it," Sherri commanded.

Brandy brought her fingers to her mouth and moaned as the sweet flavor hit her tongue. The taste made sugar seem bitter. Brandy licked and sucked on her fingers trying to ingest every last vestige of Sherri's glorious flavor. Brandy's mind felt thick and muddled. She knew something was wrong with her, but she also knew that surrendering to that wrongness would be the most pleasurable thing she ever did. Her mind told her the only truth worth knowing; that she would never feel truly alive unless she could taste that same sweet flavor again.

Sherri spread her legs further apart until her insides were exposed and beckoned with her finger, "Brandy, why don't you bring that tongue over here and taste directly from the source?"

Brandy's confused mind had lost the capacity for speech. The only abilities her mind allowed her body to retain were those related to obtaining more Essence. She made a low guttural sound in her throat and moved her mouth closer to Sherri's genitals. The contrast of colors between Sherri's light brown skin, her short, spindly black pubic hair, her dark brown labia, and the pink skin inside of her vagina looked beautiful. As Brandy spread Sherri's pussy lips apart with her fingers, a trickle of Essence spurted out of Sherri's pussyhole and dripped down her vagina. Brandy moaned and licked her lips at the sight. She didn't think she had ever wanted anyone as badly as she wanted Sherri right now. Brandy felt her pants once again becoming drenched by her arousal.

Sherri grabbed the base of Brandy's ponytail and used it to guide Brandy's mouth to her crotch. Brandy stuck out her tongue and began to lick Sherri's pussy, sucking the dribble of Essence into her mouth and smacking her lips with pleasure. Sherri used her control of Brandy's head to move her mouth up and down Sherri's crotch to her liking.

Sherri tried to keep her volume under control as Brandy munched on her pussy. Brandy was doing an excellent job of reminding Sherri why Brandy had always been one of her favorite pussylickers. Brandy attacked Sherri's clitoris with her teeth and tongue, trying to bring Sherri to orgasm quickly so she could release more of her delicious come. Brandy stuck a finger into Sherri's pussy just below her tongue, and then a finger from her other hand forced its way into Sherri's anus. Sherri yelped in surprise and delight at this intrusion. Brandy was so desperate for Essence that she would try anything to make Sherri ejaculate. Sherri made high pitch squealing sounds in her throat as she tried to keep from wailing while Brandy's tongue and fingers milked the Essence from Sherri's vagina.

Sherri threw her head back and screamed as Essence burst from her into Brandy's open mouth. The first powerful squirt of Essence exploded out of Sherri and hit Brandy clean in the face, but the rest of her come dripped out of her down to the seat cushion. If Brandy didn't hurry the Essence would be completely wasted. Brandy quickly removed her fingers from Sherri and opened wide with her mouth placed under Sherri's dripping pussy. Brandy swallowed every drip of Sherri's Essence hungrily. Sherri grunted as she came over and over into Brandy's mouth; she was surprised by both the amount of come and the length of her orgasm. When Sherri finished ejaculating, Brandy licked the remaining Essence off her labia and slurped the errant traces of it out of Sherri's vagina with obscenely loud sucking noises.

It looked so hot seeing a policewoman in uniform and wearing her cap with her lips attached to Sherri's pussy. It gave Sherri a strange sense of power to know someone who normally wielded such authority had submitted to her and placed their mouth on Sherri's wet cunt. Sherri pulled back on Brandy's ponytail to get the policewoman off her pussy. Brandy didn't want to leave yet and her mouth sucked on Sherri's labia, pulling it with her for a few inches before her lips detached from Sherri's body. Sherri was certain Brandy would continue licking her all day if she wasn't stopped, and though that sounded amazing Sherri did have a mission to complete. Creamy Essence surrounded Brandy's mouth and dripped down her chin after her mouth moved reluctantly from Sherri's pussy.

"You look so pretty with my come all over your face," Sherri said sweetly. "It makes you look like the pussyloving slut you really are." Brandy smiled blankly back at her.

"Oh yeah," Sherri remarked. "I sometimes forget how much the first taste of Essence affects women. I don't know if the human body has trouble absorbing it or what, but it seems to turn you into stupid bimbos with nothing you can do except please other women's pussies. Or maybe that's just the effect I have on you."

Brandy's face just looked confused. Sherri sat up and patted Brandy on the top of her head. Her cap had fallen off as her mouth was removed from Sherri's pussy. "Do you know you are a stupid slut? Yes you are, yes you are," Sherri said like she was talking to a pet as she pinched the cheeks of Brandy's face. "You are a dumb little cuntlicking whore, and you are all mine to play with."

Brandy's smile only grew wider. She clearly didn't understand anything Sherri was saying. "Do I get to do whatever I want to you now?" Sherri asked. Brandy looked with askance but still nodded her head. "Mmm-hmm, I thought so. Stupid submissive sluts like you will let their owner do anything to them. But what should I do? I don't know if I should make you drink my piss or I'd I should fuck you with your own baton..."

Brandy looked confused again, but just smiled and gave a slight shrug with her shoulders. "That's okay, we will have to wait for another time anyways," Sherri said. She leaned forward and licked some of the Essence off Brandy's face. Brandy stuck her tongue out to lick Sherri back. "Mmm, damn. If I taste that good it's no wonder you wanted to eat me so badly."

After Sherri finished cleaning Brandy's face, she put both hands on Brandy's cheeks and looked deep into her eyes. Sherri saw recognition and realization reforming in Brandy's light blue eyes. "You are part of something great now, Brandy," said Sherri. "You might be hungry the next few days but I promise once you meet the Queen you will never feel hungry again." Sherri stuck her tongue in Brandy's willing mouth and Brandy returned the kiss.

Sherri finally broke the kiss with a loud gasp and said, "I know how much you love acting tough as a cop and then being made some woman's bitch. I can promise you that there will be dozens, if not hundreds of women who you can serve on your knees." Brandy moaned at the promise of Sherri's words. Sherri caressed the side of Brandy's face and stuck her thumb into Brandy's mouth. The newly initiated woman sucked on it. "Whenever you are not serving the Hive as our inside woman in law enforcement, you will be busy pleasuring all of my Hivesisters." Brandy's eyes looked fierce and intense with lust. It looked like she could almost taste all the delicious Essence-filled pussy already as she moved her mouth up and down Sherri's thumb.

123456...9