Inventive Wife

Story Info
Scientist wife surprises husband with experiment.
4.2k words
3.77
73.8k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is certainly inventive; it is part of her nature and she has exploited that nature in her career in biogenetic engineering. I only learned how inventive she could be one long weekend getaway to our summer home.

It was a long week for me working as a "hired gun" attorney. You know, I am the guy that you dispise when I get my corporate clients off the hook after you know that they robbed the widdow blind and threw her and her hungry children out on the street. I am a hard charging, type-A personality who lives his life in charge of his destiny and that of many who may not even know who I am. I work hard and definitely play hard.

The weekend arrived after a typical week of making my clients happy and booking more billable hours that physically possible. I was energized after those the long hours. I certainly hadn't spent many of those hours at home in any activity other than sleeping or eating - if you catch my drift. I was looking forward to some quality time with my wife.

When arrived home after the commute from the office, I found a dark home and a note on the kitchen island. In my wife's beautiful script, she asked me to grab my overnight bag and to pack lightly selecting those casual clothing items that I "was not afraid to be soiled."

I wondered what my wife had in mind while I grabbed toiletries, a couple of non-descript t-shirts, my body hugging swim suit and a few casual pants that had clearly seen better days. After packing the bag, I continued reading the note which asked me to join her at our summer home in cottage country. I certainly would have a few hours behind the wheel to ponder what she had in mind for this weekend. Luckily it will be a short drive from our home to the summer place but I will be in suspense the entire trip.

While I have been the hard-charging attorney, my wife's creativity was put to work for a pharmaceutical company where she leads the research on how to quickly biogentically-engineer treatments to specific patients. Her research was developing a technique to match up the patient's genetic characteristics to the genetic targeting of the drug so that, for example, cancer drugs could distinguish between the patient's cells ("good") and cancer cells ("bad"). The genetically-targeted drug could selectively kill the cancer while leaving the healthy cells behind. It was cutting-edge research that may someday win her world-wide renown - maybe balance out the apparent bad karma I was racking up.

I still didn't have any idea what my wife had in mind when I pulled up the driveway of the driveway of the summer house. The house looked dark when I pulled up but I did see my wife's electric car pluged into the charger in the carport, so I knew that she was there but where?

My suspicions increased when I walked into the house and found another of my wife's notes. She wrote:

I know you well. You didn't change into comfortable clothes. You drove the trip here in your nicely tailored suit wondering why I wanted you in casual clothes. I strongly suggest that you change before you embark on the next step of this adventure. Once you have changed, it will be time for you to come and find me. Once you do find me, I know you will get a big surprise.

I knew exactly what I really wanted in the way of a surprise - I wanted to put my now hard cock in each and every warm, wet place on my wife's body - repeatedly - until she had received as much as she had given to me. So I wasted no time in droppng my overnighter in our bedroom and stripping out of my suit. I quickly picked out slacks and a t-shirt - going commando - before racing off to try to find my wife.

My mind was racing faster than my body but not as fast as my libido. Where could she be? The property was not that big but it was remote. Our neighbors were grazing pastures for cattle or tree farms for future paper towels and toilet tissue. So if she didn't make any sound, I would be challenged finding her between the trees and the stream running through the property. I figured that she did want to be found so maybe if I called out for her, she would reveal the direction I should head to find her.

"Laura! Oh, Laura! Where is the most beautiful woman on the face of the earth?" I called out into the now twilight sky.

"That is for me to know and you to find out," came her reply from the direction of the stream.

I thought I knew for sure where she was and I wasn't going to waste any time in capturing my surprise. Running off in the direction of the stream I went as fast as I could run. As I was approaching the ridge of the bank that leads to the stream, I saw Laura blow me a kiss and disappear over the ridge. I ran like I was trying to make the Olympic team and had a full head of steam approaching the ridge.

My wife certainly had a surprise for me. I crested the ridge running full speed and found out, much to my amazement, that somehow the gentle far slope that used to ease down to the stream had been excavated into a steep drop off. I was now airborn waving my arms frantically in an vain attempt to prepare for the eventual landing.

The flight from the ridge top was equally surprising as I saw my dear Laura on the far side of the stream dressed in very little. Her beautifully round breasts were barely covered by a very slim bikini top and her lovely ass drawfed the bottoms. She was smiling in complete awareness of what was about to transpire. My eyes were fixed on the sexual goddess across the stream when my feet landed on the ground and found terra firma not to be so firm.

I suddenly realized her surprise. The ground under my feet opened up and seemed to swallow my legs up to the knee. The consistency of the mud seemed unusally sticky. With the forward motion of my lower body halted, inertia took over and I extended my arms bracing for a fall to the ground. My hands and arms found the soil to be of the same consistency as that now engulfing my calves. My arms sunk in up to my elbows and I found myself in the classic doggie-style pose.

A broad smile was on Laura's face as she watched me land in the gooey mud. She started to chuckle as a struggled to try to remove myself. "You will only wear yourself out, George. That is no ordinary mud. It is a by-product of my research. We have developed a way to make a biological adhesive that is genetically keyed. Once the adhesive finds its genetic target, in this case, you, it locks on until it is chemically released. So you are stuck in that adhesive mud until I want to let you out," as she now was laughing out loud.

While she continued to laugh, I realized that I was totally at her mercy. It is now a cliché that dominant business men want to be switch roles and be dominated in the bedroom and my wife had a unique way to bring this about. My libido was raging and I would have been stroking my cock excpet that my hands were firmly cemented into the ground.

Laura walked away and briefly disappeared from my sight. I wondered about what her first move on me would be. She didn't leave me wondering long as she returned with a large set of scissors, a container of sexual lubricant and an enema bag that appeared huge even with my eyes wide open.

She wasted no time in using the scissors to cut my pants and shirt off my trapped body. "Be carefull there sweetie or you be having me sing soprano for the balance of my lfe!" I warned her as she was revealing my rock hard cock.

"Oh I see that you like being totally under my control," Laura cooed. "I hope you are as excited about what is going to follow."

With my body totally exposed with the exception of the legs of my pants that were trapped under the special mud, Laura had total access. I watched as she applied copious quantities of lubricant to the emena nozzle. Limited in movment by being trapped, I couldn't see but definitely felf her fingers as lubricant was applied to my asshole. It was cool feeling and paved the way as Laura inserted one and then a second finger. Another surprise in my life as I realized how much I enjoyed anal play - my cock seemed harder than ever before.

"We are just getting started," Laura advised me as she withdrew her fingers and slowly replaced them with the colder plastic nozzle of the enema kit. The thought struck me that it was much like a small dildo as she worked it into my butt. "Now the fun begins," she said as she simultaneously released the valve and the watery mixture ran into my colon.

She reached down with her lubricated hand and gave my cock a couple of long, slow strokes which served to heighten the experience of being filled with my enema fluid. "By the way, the fluid entering you is also a product of my laboratory. It is genetically keyed to clean you out completely but also to make your anus and colon extremely pliable so that it will accommodate almost any size thing or body part inserted into it," she said with a chuckle.

I felt so full to the point of cramping. "Please, I need to go. Take it out," I pleaded.

"Just a few moments more for it to take full effect, but let me help you," Laura said while returning her hand to my hard cock running her hand up and down its full length. Her attention of my cock only served to heighten the sensations.

Laura stopped the massage and returned to my sight as I watched her go back to a stash of items on the shore of the stream. She returned with what looked like a five gallon bucket. I wondered what was next and why she wasn't allowing me to expel the gallons of fluid in my intestinal tract.

I didn't have to wait long. She kneeled in front of me and my eyes were drawn up to her beautiful boobs. She released them from the little material that was holding them back and proceeded to rub them into my face. It only served to take my mind off what she was planning to do next.

While I was fully distracted by her breasts, Laura reached into the bucket and grabbed a heaping handful of what appeared to be the same mud that I was struck in. She dropped that pile of mud on the top of my head and started rubbing it down my face, carefully avoiding my eyes but creating what was quickly turning into a solid helmet... and then a hood. With her clean hand she quickly pinched my nose forcing me to open my mouth to continue breathing. In a few moments she had completely coated my head and my neck with the quickly hardening special mud. My head was stuck in a position looking up with my mouth wide open. I no longer could turn to see anywhere other than the direction I was facing.

Laura left my now limited field of vision to the right as it appeared she was circling around to my behind. In a few moments, I felt her start to apply the special mud to the cheeks of my ass while pulling the skin so that my asshole would be fully exposed. She worked around my waist quickly making a belt-like assembly that hardened so that my ass cheeks were stretched open to whatever Laura had in mind.

I felt the nozzle being removed from my ass and the rush of the impounded fluid shooting out of my asshole. I thought that maybe the mixture of fluid and feces would be the solvent to the engineered mud but, on the other hand, I didn't hear the sound of fluid hitting the ground. I would realize in a few moments that Laura had another bucket collecting the discharged fluid.

"I was not going to let that waste just flow over the ground. I might make its way to our stream. By the way, if you are thinking that your waste was the solvent, you would be incorrect," Laura advised.

"I am going to wash off in the stream and then I think you'll be ready for the next step," Laura announced to keep me informed about what I now could not see. She passed by my field of vision on the way to the stream. I saw her again on the way back and noticed now that there was a lounge chair by this side of the stream directly in my field of vision and that there was a generator nearby. I saw Laura fire up the generator and several LED flood lights turned out illluminating the area. I could see at least one video camera pointed my direction.

"If you are wondering, I didn't dig out the stream bank myself," Laura noted. "Oh boys!" she called out. In a few moments there appeared to be two muscular men by her within my limited field of vision. "Gerald and Patrick were glad to help me in exchange for the promise of favors," she said with a broad smile, "but not my favors!"

"You are going to be glad about the extra ingredients in your enema in a few moments. Both Gerald and Patrick have been asking me about your virgin ass during this entire project. They can't wait to feel how tight your ass is." Laura explained as both the men came into my field of view with their impressive cocks hard in their hands, the tips glisening with pre-cum, as they slowly stroked.

"I won the toss so I get to go first," Gerald explained as he disappers from my view.

"You can keep me warmed up," Patrick stated.

"One thing first, Pat," Laura insisted. "I have another lab product to apply before George gets to wrap his lips around your beautiful cock."

Laura disappeared and then reappeared bearing a syringe full of some bluish looking substance. With my mouth mudded open, I had no choice but to accept the contents of the syringe as Laura shot it into my throat.

"This genetically-keyed substance does two things. First, your gag reflex is numbed to the point that you'd be able to deep throat amost anything. Second, your oral tissues will be softened and expanded so that your mouth will feel excellent to them as you receive their cocks," Laura added with a smile.

"By the way, if you wondered about the video camera, or should I say cameras, they are on to record the results of this experiment. My employer is developing these genetically-keyed materials for the military. The active ingredients in the enema and the mouth preparation were designed as weapons to slowly disrupt the social structure of an enemy country. If this works the way we expect, your sexual preference will be modified so that you will be seeking male sexual partners from now on. I have a temporary antidote that I can use when I want your face buried between my legs licking my clit. You are so good at that I did not want to give that up permanently," as Laura sat back on the lounge chair nude and enjoyed a wine cooler. There appeared to be a selection of toys ready for her use.

I felt lubricant being spread on my asshole by what I assumed was Gerald's fingers. His touch felt oddly arousing as he applied the lubricant in a circular motion. My cock was again rock hard as Gerald moved one hand down to stroke my cock as two, then three, fingers of his other hand were inserted in my asshole. He was stroking my cock with the same rhythm he used to finger fuck my ass.

I would have been moaning at Gerald's finger fucking but for Patrick's cock being slowly inserted into my welcoming mouth. Strangely it felt good to me receiving Pat's cock in my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum on my tongue. My mouth seemed to conform to the shape of his hard cock and I felt myself doing something I never thought I would ever do - giving head to a good looking guy - but it seemed so satisfying - I felt like I would love to do this again - even more than making love to my wife. What Laura had said was true. I was being "re-wired" to love gay sex.

While Patrick was busy fucking my mouth, Gerald switched from fingers to his cock. Gerald slowly pressed the head of his lubed cock into my asshole. Somehow, out of a new formed instinct, my asshole opened up and welcomed Gerald's large cock. I felt filled at first and then desired Gerald to fuck my ass with his cock. Patrick had started to fuck my mouth - pumping in and out. His body blocked all view I had of anything other than his rock hard cock and body. When Patrick had his cock deep in my throat, Gerald was withdrawing his massive cock from my ass. When Gerald was plunging deep in my ass and I could feel his ball against mine, the tip of Patrick's cock was at the front of my mouth. They were sawing back and forth as I felt them get harder and harder. It wouldn't be long before they delivered their loads into my mouth and ass.

Soon I was feeling Gerald build up to a huge climax. As he came, I felt the warmth of his cum filling my bowels. A short while later, my mouth was filled with Patrick's warm spunk. I don't know why but I felt the need to swallow, so I did. The extreme desire to have my holes filled prompted my own orgasm as I felt like I soaked the ground with gallons of my own cum.

When Patrick withdrew, I got a view of Laura working a large dildo in and out of her very wet pussy. She seemed to have enjoyed the show and was now was masturbating herself to what looked to be a huge orgasm. I was locked in a perfect view of Laura deliberately working her pussy and oblivously was focused on building up to the point when the the surroundings would shake with the sounds of her screams of joy. Unfortunately, my orientation was under the influence of the experiment and I wasn't aroused by a view that normally would get me hard.

Laura looked over just before she screamed in orgasm with a huge smile knowing that she was about to be wealthier than I ever could be with the success of this experiment.

After Laura recovered from her orgasm, she looked at me and said, "I will release you as soon as I can. It is going to take a while since the solvent to the special mud is my urine; so you will have to wait until I can pee on you."

She turned to Gerald and Patrick. "Thank you, boys. When my husband is not under the effect of the short-term antidote, I am sure he would love you to come over and play."

"Your husband is a great fuck," Gerald replied.

"I want a turn at his ass the next time," Patrick added.

I couldn't see them walk off as I was still cemented to that limited visual field but I wanted to see them again when the activities are more reciprocal in nature.

I certainly was satisfied for the time being while I waited for my wife's bladder to fill enough to release me from my bondage of special mud.

I could see that Laura was enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm while enjoying a beverage which I hoped would be quickly processed by her body.

"Don't worry, George. It won't be long and then I will have another surprize for you."

I had no idea what she now had in mind for I was lost in my thoughts. I was savoring the experience of having been fucked at both ends by two guys with exceptional cocks. Reliving those feelings quickly restored my errection but with no opportunity to relieve myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by the moving of Laura from her chair. Her surprise was quickly delivered as she came over and shot a syringe of red fluid into my mouth which was still locked open from the special mud hood.

"That was the short-term antidote, my love," Laura informed me as she moved her nude body into my field of view. "It works quickly," she said. I could testify to that as my hard cock did not subside as my mind switched orientation.

I could smell Laura's sex before I realized that she was ready to release me from my genetically-keyed bondage. Laura lined up and started to pee on my head which started to loosen the special mud. It was only moments before Laura could easily wipe the now liquid mud from my head and neck freeing me.

"Now that you can move around, and my antidote is working, I want to feel that tongue of yours on my clit!" Laura instructed.

There was only enough urine from Laura to free my head. So she had me still trapped by my arms and leg when she presented her wet pussy for my tongue. I was working on her clit as she writhed in pleasure.

"Oh Yes! That is the way to do it. Lick it. Ohhhh Yes!" Laura verbalized her pleasure. It was moments later that I thought I was going to lose my hearing when she let loose with her second orgasm of the day.

12