Inventive Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Scientist-wife Laura is back with a new set of inventions...
6.4k words
4.18
14.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story continues from "Inventive Wife" and "Inventive Wife Ch. 2" but reading those stories is not essential to understanding and enjoying this story.

*

I had become accustomed to my new life having a clear sexual preference for male sex partners. That new life created by my inventive biogenetic scientist wife, Laura, who rewired my sexual orientation one weekend at our summer place after trapping me in bioengineered mud so that she could administer the special treatment anally. She also introduced me to my preferred male partner, Gerald and his beautiful big cock, who gave me such pleasure during my introduction to receiving anal sex.

My cock was raging hard and starting to interfere with my driving as was I making my way to my office downtown on this early morning. My day started early when I had a dream interrupted by a sharp prick to my neck. I was startled out of a dream about having Gerald's big cock occupying my mouth. I opened my eyes to Laura holding a syringe that appeared to have been recently used -- on me!

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, sweetie. It is another phase in the experiment. This is a modification to the prior programming that I introduced you to with that weekend enema. I hope that you will like the result. Please call me if something happens today that you did not expect," Laura explains.

"Like what? Pink elephants? Wanting to anally fuck your sister Lisa again?" I asked rhetorically.

"No... well, maybe no," Laura replied. "I have to run to the lab so just call me if something comes up," she said stifling a laugh so it only came out as a snicker.

Laura leaned over to give me what I expected would be a brotherly-peck on the cheek. We had not kissed like lovers for weeks. I knew I needed to have the blue fluid antidote to have any sexual heat with my spouse. Something was different this time as she turned from kissing my cheek to planting a deep kiss on my lips and strangely, getting a deep kiss in return. I even thought that my cock was going to salute her but that could not be, unless there was something to this morning's injection.

So here I am, an essentially gay lawyer, on his way to his office driving with a hard on caused my thoughts of his lover, Gerald. Thinking over today's agenda of meetings and telephone calls, I wonder if I could fit in a quick visit with Gerald or, more precisely, Gerald's cock!

I pressed the steering-wheel button to activate the voice control on my phone and ordered, "Call Gerald."

After a short series of ringing tones, I hear the line pick up and I launch immediately into what had been running through my head, "I would love to be on my knees right now taking your nice big cock in my mouth and bobbing deep down on it repeatedly... mmmmm.... Taking you deep in my throat and sucking you dry..."

"WHAT! "came the startled reply from the automobile audio system speakers.

"Gerald?" I asked.

"Yes, this is Gerald Ferguson. By the caller identification, you are my attorney, George Labarosa."

"Oh my God! I am sorry -- damn voice recognition software -- I was calling for another Gerald."

"I understand and you are too good of an attorney to lose, so we'll just keep this between ourselves. Regardless of the circumstances, I am glad that you called George. There is a matter that I need to talk to you about. Could you swing by my office?" Gerald Montroy, my largest client replied.

Knowing how much his business meant to my practice I was quick to respond, "Sure. I am on the road right now so I will come see you first before heading into the office."

Gerald replied, "Thank you. I will see you soon."

It didn't take long, despite the traffic, for me to park at Gerald Montroy's office complex and make my way to his office on the top floor of the highest building. His assistant recognized me immediately and told me that Gerald was in his office expecting me. With the assistant holding the door open, I walked into Gerald's office to see him seated behind his desk.

"George, I am glad you were able to fit me in. You know how much I rely on you. There is something over here that you really need to see and I think you need to see it from my perspective, so come around to my side of the desk," Gerald requested.

I wasn't too sure since this is the first time that Gerald Montroy allowed anyone to be that close to him, in all the years that I have been his attorney.

When I walked to his side of his desk, I was surprised to find that the business attire that Gerald would normally wear had been replaced by his birthday suit from the waist down and his hand was holding his massive dick. My physical reaction was immediate; my suit pants were visibly tenting.

"I didn't know you liked to suck cock, George. I always thought you were straight as an arrow. You have that wife with the incredible body and loads of very profitable patents. Does she know that you like to play with the other team?", Gerald asked.

"She more than knows. She made me this way...," I tried to explain but Gerald quickly interrupted.

"A real ball buster or is she a cold fish and you turned to a more reliable set of partners," Gerald inquired.

"You know that Laura is a bio geneticist. I was a test subject for a new drug that was being weaponized. She turned me into a cock lover. She can also temporarily turn it off when she wants me to service her needs." I replied.

"So, you can switch hit! Well, I am thinking you'd like to service my needs on your knees and pleasure me," Gerald requested. "By the way, who is the other Gerald you wanted to deep throat?"

I kneeled and took Gerald Montroy's massive cock in my mouth. I enjoyed the sensation of being filled with his huge member. Strangely I felt like Laura's bluish mixture that altered my oral performance was still in effect as the inside of my mouth conformed to Gerald's cock and my throat opened wide to take all its length deep into me.

"Oh damn... If I knew that you like cock this much, I would have let you have mine much sooner than now," Gerald stated, pleasure dripping from his every word just like the pre-cum that was emerging from the tip of his member that was buried deep in my throat.

Gerald continued, "I wonder if the screwing I am going to give you is equivalent to the screwing you've been giving me with your monthly billings. I guess you'll need to drop your pants for me to find out."

I disengaged from his cock which now seemed larger and harder than it was before so that I could step out of my pants and present my awaiting ass to Gerald.

"I don't have any lube handy so my spit will need to do," Gerald noted as he dropped down to face my ass. He started to apply his saliva to my asshole with his tongue. He was not satisfied at only applying his personal lubricant to the external surfaces of that now eager orifice. Gerald plunged his tongue deep into my hole making it both wet and receptive.

His stiff pole had not subsided since the moment Gerald had removed it from my throat. Gerald carefully lined up and slowly pressed his tip into me. The feelings of being entered and slowly filled with a warm erect cock brought back memories of the first time my other Gerald had deflowered my virgin ass that day when Laura converted me with her biogenetic enema to enjoying this aspect of human sexuality. I was incredibly erect as Mr. Montroy drove his penis deep into me. I could feel every nuance of his member as he started to pump me. His strokes were strong and deliberate; he picked up the pace to the point where I could feel the climax building in both of us. It was not long before he stopped and shot a warm large load into me followed by my climax onto the carpet behind his desk.

"Turn around, you need to clean up," Gerald ordered. I complied both out of duty and need. I needed to have that big cock of his again. Taking the now partially flaccid member back into my mouth, I could taste a muskiness that was new. This mixture of Gerald's cum and my ass was intriguing and arousing. My slow savoring of this new flavor was slowly bringing Gerald's cock back to an erect state. He pulled his now hard cock out of my mouth. He scooped my cum off the surface of the office carpet where it had landed. Using his fingers, he applied it so his cock like mustard on a hot dog. He inserted the now dressed cock into my open mouth where the flavor of my cum joined his and the muskiness of my ass.

I did not have long to savor the flavors as Gerald started to fuck my mouth with the same energy he used on my ass. The duration of this session was unfortunately shorter than the first encounter. It wasn't but a few moments before I received a full serving of Gerald's cream, filling my mouth with its warm smooth texture and taste.

After delivering his second load of the session, Gerald extended his hand to help me off my knees, drew me closer to him and planted a passionate kiss on my lips.

"I am not sure what is better. The fucking I get from your billings. The legal fucking you give to those who dare to challenge me in court, or the great fucking I just received from your mouth and your ass," Gerald pondered.

As I retrieved my clothing and re-dressed for the upcoming day in the office, Gerald was busy recomposing himself. I asked if he had a legal issue to discuss with me or was it a serendipitous error that created this sex appointment. He replied that he really didn't have anything of a legal nature to discuss with me and had no idea that I was open to a sexual encounter until the voice-activated error.

As I took my leave of Gerald to complete my trip into work, Gerald called out to me, "You know it was really good but I had better not receive a bill for your services this morning!" I could hear him laughing at his own joke as the office door closed behind me.

After my delayed arrival at my office, the rest of the morning was uneventful compared to the first portion of the day. It wasn't until the Noon that the next turn of events occurred. I was busy trying to catch up for the delayed start when my administrative assistant buzzed me to advise that my sister-in-law, Lisa had arrived and was waiting to see me. I wondered what she wanted but approved the interruption; besides, it was almost time for me to break for lunch.

"Hi there, George," Lisa cooed as she entered my office. I noticed immediately that she was definitely not wearing office attire as her ample bosom was straining against a very skimpy shirt and the very short shorts almost left her large ass cheeks hanging out. "Laura called me to suggest that you would like to have me bring you lunch."

I wondered what was going on since I did not see anything that appears to be bags or boxes of food accompanying my sister in law. I also wondered if my wife's invention for rewiring me was more temporary in nature than she thought because my cock was beginning to stir in my pants in response to the eye candy offered by Lisa. It certainly didn't help that Lisa was playing with her shirt buttons like she wanted to flash me a look at those beautiful breasts.

Being faithful to both my wife and her experimental approach, I decided I needed to call her to report what was happening. Picking up my phone, I called Laura's lab office number.

"Hello, could I speak with Laura Labarosa please?" I asked of the receptionist. In a few moments Laura was on the line. "Hello Love. How is your day going?" I posed in a clearly leading question.

"Mine has been fine. More importantly, how has yours been?" Laura replied.

"Well, I accidently hooked up with my major client Gerald Montroy. I didn't know until today that he likes both a good blow job and can't resist a nice piece of man ass. Now, your sister Lisa is here dressed like she wants to fuck and my cock is at attention which is contrary to what I thought that enema was supposed to do."

"Hmm," replied Laura, "I will need to make a note of that. In the interest of science, why don't you act on your little head's direction and let me know tonight about the results of the experiment."

"You mean that I have a hall pass for your sister Lisa?" I enquired.

"This time and this time only, bud, and only in the interest of the science," Laura put me in my place.

"Okay. I will talk to you tonight." I told Lisa and hung up the phone.

When I turned my attention to my visitor, I noticed that Lisa had locked my office door and had arranged her top to show considerably more of her impressive set of jugs.

"So, are you ready for lunch?" Lisa asked as she unbuttoned her top to set her impressive tits free of the little restraint that the top had offered. "I can see by that bulge that you are," as she walked over and reached to put her hand on my crotch -- my pants offered significantly more resistance to my cock than her top had offered her breasts.

She quickly removed the constraint of my pants and my cock sprung out. "I don't think you are strictly into men any more, George," she noted with a tone that suggested that she knew more than she was revealing.

Her chatter was interrupted when she took my cock into her mouth. I remembered that she had received some of the same benefits when it came to cock sucking as I had received from Laura's experimental adjustments to our bodies. I was getting the deep throating of my life from Lisa as she reached behind to play with my asshole. While I had tried to fully clean up after that morning's encounter with Gerald, Lisa discovered that my rear was lubricated with semen.

When she came off my cock for air, she noted, "I guess you are not entirely straight again either, are you George?" She put her finger to her mouth and tasted. "I guess unless your wife has invented a way for you to fuck yourself, this must be from your last gay encounter. So maybe you are a switch-hitter now!" as she repositioned herself to present her rear to my ready cock.

I noted that my wife's biochemical rewriting of her sister Lisa was still in effect as Lisa presented her ass for my use. Fortunately for her, I had a bottle of lube in my office desk drawer and applied it liberally to my hard cock and to her brown sphincter.

Lisa looked back at me, "What are you waiting for? I think my ass is one of the best that you will ever fuck!" I no longer hesitated and pressed the tip of my cock against her hole. With a little additional pressure, the barrier was breached and I felt my cock wrapped in the warmth of Lisa's anus. She started to rock back and forth getting more of me in her with each backway thrust.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Lisa exclaimed as more of my cock disappeared between her cheeks.

It did not take long before Lisa was howling with the ecstasy of an orgasm. She slowed her rocking motion but I picked up my thrusting -- pounding her ass mercilessly. It wasn't long before I was shooting yet another large load of cum into her. I was surprised myself at this new-found stamina.

As I removed my now recovering cock from Lisa's ass, she presented her anal cream pie as if it was a work of art. "I know you like cum. Why don't you clean me up?" Lisa asked with an insistent tone.

I positioned myself and started to tongue her butt getting an earthy flavor of semen, lube and Lisa's ass. With slow probing licks, I knew I was giving her pleasure as she wiggled in response to my tongue. Pressing back on my face, she was fucking her ass with my extended tongue and moaning in clear enjoyment. After a few minutes of action, I had a load of the mixture in my mouth ready to swallow while Lisa looked back at me with a look of clear satisfaction.

She gathered the previously shed clothing and while dressing remarked, "I like the new, improved, swings-both-ways version of George. Always up for anything!" Now fully dressed (or as dressed as her skimpy outfit would allow) Lisa was giving me a great view of her nicely rounded ass as she walked towards the door. Hell, I thought, it was only moments ago that I shot a big load into that ass and now my cock was responding to the view of Lisa departing with a clear wiggle.

After Lisa departed my office, my mind was still reeling from the morning and midday delights. Having those thoughts did not deflate my erection -- quite the opposite. It was a challenge to walk to my office door to ensure that it was locked. After struggling back to my desk with what felt like a telephone pole in my pants, I reached for my phone to report the encounter to Laura rather than waiting for my business day to finish.

Laura was quick to answer my call. "I really don't know what is going on." I told her immediately without even the regular pleasantries. "One time I am horny thinking about a good-looking guy and not long after I am pitching a tent for a nice set of breasts and booty."

"Sounds like you are now fully bisexual. I guess no more antidote will be needed to get you to respond to my womanly charms," Laura noted. "Are there other effects that you would like to report?"

"Since you asked, I find that my stamina is dramatically higher -- like I was permanently on Viagra. It seems like I almost have pinpoint control over when I cum," I related to Laura who sounded like she was capturing notes furiously as I was speaking.

"Any chance you can leave the office early and we can conduct some additional tests?" she asked. I could hear noises in the background that sounded like she was simultaneously rubbing herself as she posed that question.

As I reviewed my calendar, I saw nothing that could not be pushed off for the afternoon. "Let me tell Joyce that I am going to be out this afternoon and then I will be on my way home."

"You have some time. I have one more meeting with my staff this afternoon that I really need to have but after that, around 3:30 or so, I will be on the way home. I will see you at home."

Before reaching for the intercom to tell Joyce of my revised schedule for the day, I thought that Laura was oddly specific about her schedule -- she rarely makes a point of telling me exactly what her schedule is.

I broke out of my consideration of Laura's high level of specificity to reach for the intercom button to summon Joyce. My motion was interrupted by Joyce opening the door to my office with the key she retained "in case of emergency" as if she was clairvoyant about my intentions.

"I heard that you wanted to clear your calendar for this afternoon, boss," noted Joyce with a certain wicked tone to her voice.

Joyce came to the front of my desk and leaned over to the point where I had a good view of her cleavage which was revealed by the lack of buttoning of the top two blouse buttons. She reached over calmly and switched off the intercom which I apparently had left wide open and broadcasting.

"How long has that intercom been switched on?" I asked her.

"Well, let's say that I and several of my administrative assistant friends now have a very good idea about what you were eating for lunch... or better stated, who you were eating! Knowing what we know now, we would like to schedule some quality time with you between now and your departure this afternoon. I am sure that we can fill your calendar, in more ways that one," Joyce noted while unbuttoning her blouse more.

"Who else was in on what was supposed to be a private conversation?" I asked.

"Rather than tell you...," Joyce reached for the intercom and switched it on, "Come on in, he's ready for our appointment."

Marla and Shaniqua entered my office while Joyce walked past them to re-secure my office door.

"We have a few problems that we'd like you to address," Marla noted, as all three of the women started to disrobe while approaching me, taking their time while lessening the distance between us.

"To get to the point, hearing your lunch session over the intercom has made me interested in the service you can provide me, Mr. Labarosa," Marla stated while opening her blouse to fully expose her ample breasts whose nipples were as erect as my part which was straining against my pants.

12