Inventive Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I was still in bondage, Laura wanted to give me relief. She grabbed lube and applied it liberally to the hand she was going to stroke me with. Full of surprises, Laura didn't stop there. Her other hand was lubed as well and the stroking of my cock was matched by her fingers working my gaping anus.

"I see that your hetro side likes ass play as well," Laura noted as she worked most of her fingers into my ass while continuing to stroke my hard cock.

"Ohh that feels so good. You have given me an evening of surprises!" I explained. "When will you be ready to fully release me?" I asked.

"I am not sure I will have enough urine for a while," Laura replied.

"Maybe I can give you some cream to add you your fluid intake," I laughed.

Laura's left my asshole and cock while she positioned herself to wrap her lips around my hard member. She was a real pro when it came to giving me head and I was quickly writhing in pleasure myself.

"Oh God! You do that so well," I advised. "I hope that antidote doesn't wear off too quickly."

"Mmmmm... It...should...be...good for two more hours,' Laura said in breaks between sucking on my cock.

"I know that I won't last that ...long," I replied. As I could feel my second orgasm of the evening building up.

I was planning to warn Laura of the impending erruption of cum. "Laura, I ...ohhhh...am...ohhh...yes...cumming!"

She didn't withdraw but drove her mouth farther down on my hard cock seeking to capture all of my ejaculate.

"Yum. I didn't tell you the other characteristic of the antidote, " Laura said as she licked her full lips. "The formulation makes your cum taste like chocolate and you know how much I like chocolate!"

"So when do you think I can get out of this mud of your creation?" I asked.

Laura got up and walked over to her lounge chair. She picked up a large container of water and drank heavily. "It shouldn't be long."

I was tired of this surprise and hoped that Laura would be balancing that intake of water with some release of fluid to dissovle the entrapping mud.

In a few minutes my desire was met and Laura was busy peeing on each of my arms and my legs to loosen the bonds that held me. It was only a few moments later when I could pull myself out of the muddy prison and wash any residue from my body using the flow of our stream.

I came back and gave Laura a deep passionate kiss. "Thank you for being such an imaginative wife!"

12