Inversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VMKane
VMKane
56 Followers

"Of course, Ashley. Whatever you say."

*****

Jo was not an innocent. She had only ever tried the lightest of experiments in reality, but there was enough stored on her Kindle that she would rather not let others see; a folder among her internet bookmarks hidden under a very boring filename. She had read and imagined over the years; little of it prepared her for Ashley. The leg between hers under the table and the steady look as they chatted made her feel entirely open, but there was nothing that could possibly draw attention from anyone who saw them. They caught a taxi from the station and Jo felt horribly aware of the state the back of her skirt must be in by now. Ashley behaved with complete innocence. After that brief moment on the train, it seemed public humiliation was something she had sampled and found wanting; that she did not need to do it again.

Jo opened the front door and showed Ashley in. She felt at once reassured and nervous of the tall young woman with the leather and the rucksack, the size of the presence in her own home for the first time. Ashley's eyes wandered round the living room, came to rest on the rug in front of the settee and she smiled without saying a word.

"Would you like to take your stuff upstairs?"

"Please."

"There's a ..."

Jo didn't know how to say it. She had, without meaning to, fallen into a life that could only be described as celibate. This was the house of her marriage; after it ended there had been an unwise affair, but that was a hidden thing of stolen hours rather than weekends together, and then for over a year there had been nothing at all. She hadn't been in this situation for so long, not since she had been living in a tiny flat not much bigger than Ash's.

"... If you'd like some space to yourself. There's a spare."

Ashley smiled at her.

"Rather not. Mind?"

"I'd rather not too. Let me show you."

Jo led the way up the stairs. Ashley unslung her rucksack and leant it against the bed in Jo's room before looking around. She went to the dressing table and idly picked up Jo's hairbrush. She was calmly studying it when she spoke, once again looking anywhere but at Jo's face.

"Unbutton your blouse for me."

"I'm sorry?"

"I won't ask again, Jo. Do what I tell you or I'll just take instead ..."

Jo's throat felt tight as her fingers flustered at the buttons. Arousal made her feel light-headed. She wanted to sit down, she wanted to press her knees together. The thought of Ashley taking was almost irresistible; it carried her mind back to being bent over that armchair, except that this time would be better than that, because now they both knew what they wanted from it. But they could do that later, when the mood was right. For now, giving seemed more appropriate than being taken. Ashley faced her at last.

"... this is my room. Anywhere else in your house you can call me Ashley, but when we're in this room I expect 'Mistress'. Every time, understand that?"

She took two steps to face Jo and slid her hand inside Jo's blouse, taking a nipple gently between thumb and finger.

"I understand, Mistress."

"Good. What's that?"

"Your bed, Mistress."

"Turn round, Jo. Put your hands on the wall in front of you. I'm not ready to have you in my bed yet, there's other things I want from you before that."

Jo did as she was told, leaning forward just a little to reach her fingertips to the wall. She felt Ashley's knee gentle but forceful between her own. Ashley took her hair in the lightest of grips and turned her head slowly until she could just see herself in the dressing table mirror. Ashley fetched the hairbrush before slowly lifting Jo's skirt with her left hand and holding it clear.

Jo kept looking in the mirror even without Ashley's hand in her hair. She watched the reflection: her own profile as she had never seen it before, breasts hanging out in front and backside on show behind -- displaced clothing making her look more exposed than nudity could. Ashley ran the soft brush slowly up the backs of her thighs. She turned it in her hand and patted the hard wooden back against Jo's buttocks; reversed it once again and pressed the brush itself there instead. Thousands of tiny soft bristles stippled against her. Ashley drew it back a few inches and tapped it lightly back down.

"Want me to put you over my knee for this, Jo?"

"Please. Do whatever ..."

Further back and harder down, just enough to tingle. Just enough to make the point.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please Mistress, do whatever you want."

Ashley tossed the brush onto the bed. She reached into the pocket of her jacket and came out with a simple plastic comb.

"I don't use a brush, Jo."

She ran it up and down Jo's thighs: hard and oh so slightly scraping over where the brush had been soft before. Then the hand in her hair again, turning her head back towards the wall, still so gentle with her.

"Please, Mistress ..."

"Not now. Speak when you're spoken to, Jo. Face front and close your eyes now, I don't want you watching."

A hand between her legs in the darkness, as gentle as that time before had been brutal. Fingertips tracing lightly in the copious wetness and slowly teasing their way inside her. Feeling Ashley's other hand tighten on her hair in response to the moaning she could not help. Yearning emptiness as they left her; the realisation that they were not thrust into her mouth this time because Ashley herself was quietly tasting them unseen behind her. Eventually the sound of Ashley's voice behind her again.

"Go downstairs, kneel on the living room rug, and wait for me. I'll be there when I'm ready."

"Yes, Mistress."

***

She waited on her knees, hands hanging limp at her sides, increasingly aware of her exposed breasts and the unbearable frustration between her legs. She waited Ashley's pleasure.

After an eternity she heard steps on the stair. She didn't know what to do with her eyes, at the last moment she found herself staring at the floor. She was aware of the shadow in the living room doorway. She looked up.

She choked. She felt she was about to faint.

Of all people in the world, it seemed Ashley understood her. Kind, cruel Ashley understood what made her tick. Gentle, vicious Ashley saw to the centre of her and understood that she would have to go to work next week and not hate herself in everything she saw there.

Bottle-green skirt a little above the knee and matching blazer; black shoes and white blouse; a mid-green tie worn loose with the knot hanging an inch below the undone top button. It wasn't the real thing -- most importantly it wasn't the navy blue real thing Jo would see on Monday -- but it was far closer to that than the sleazy foolishness of a costume from a sex shop.

Ashley stood in front of her, head tilted as always, hands in her blazer pockets with the thumbs hooked over the sides. Strong shoulders and that short hair up off her neck. To Jo she looked so gloriously fucking butch, the skirt simply emphasised it. So alike and so unlike she had years before: as beautiful as ever but stronger, frightening in her casual assurance. Androgynous yet sexual, like a profane angel.

"Tell me."

"I don't ..."

"Tell me what you did the last time. Tell me exactly what you do when you grovel on this rug."

"I made myself come."

"Exactly."

"I was on the floor for you, hand up my skirt and playing with my clit because you told me."

"Thinking about me?"

"Yes. Oh God, Ashley, yes I was thinking about --"

"Thinking about the woman in bed with her fingers up her cunt, Jo? Or thinking about this? Kiss my feet ..."

Jo bent her face to Ashley's shoes and kissed lightly as years' worth of shame and guilt welled up inside her.

"... Lick my ankles. Don't kiss my skin, Miss, lap at it with your tongue. Think about what else you'll lick if I let you. Remind me what you said on the phone that time."

Her mind was filled with memories of the Sunday, of being in Ashley's bed with short-trimmed hair bristly against her nose and primal taste on her tongue. Of the things she had done to earn that reward.

"I want to taste your cunt, Ashley."

Ashley reached down and pulled her slowly upright by her hair. Ashley knelt down facing her, told her exactly where to put her hands as she put her own around Jo.

"Tell me again, Miss. Tell poor little Ashley what you are."

"I'm a fucking dirty perv' bitch."

"You're my fucking dirty perv' bitch ..."

Ashley's strong back under her left hand. Downy bristle soft to her touch at the base of Ashley's skull making her think of that hairbrush and how she wanted to feel it stinging her body. The insistent hardness of Ashley's nipples pushing against her own soft breasts through the blouse. Ashley's hand reaching selfishly up her skirt to take whatever it wanted from her. Ashley's other arm round her shoulders making her feel protected.

"... because you'll do whatever I tell you, won't you Miss?"

Ashley's teeth nipping her ear until the pain centred her.

"Anything Ashley, whatever you say."

She felt tears on her face, felt the guilt leaving her with them. She buried herself into the shoulder of a strong and sexual woman, and floated on the memory of masturbating desperately on this floor as she had imagined Ash's leather jacket against her skin. She let herself go; abandoned herself in complete surrender to the grown adult who possessed her.

"Anything at all, my cheap fuck-slut. We do what I say, not what you want. This isn't your fantasy. It's mine. Tell me again."

"I'm your fucking dirty perv' bitch, Ashley."

"Why, Jo? What makes you that?"

"Because I like you pissing on me. Because I'll frig myself whenever you say. Because I'll do anything for you."

And, she finally realised, only for that. Because she never had, and never could have, done anything wrong to that girl. That wasn't what Jo needed in the slightest.

Ashley got up and slowly removed her skirt. She stood in front of Jo, teasing hints of white knickers just visible under her blouse, hands in her pockets once again. She ran her eyes slowly over Jo's body, lingering on her bared breasts and exposed neck. Then she sat on the edge of Jo's armchair, pulled up her blouse just enough and opened her legs just enough.

"Crawl to me, bitch. Kiss my knickers like the slut you are."

Jo felt damp thick cotton on her lips; wallowed in the total degradation of sucking the faint echo of Ashley's taste through it. When she was told to, she lapped her tongue up the resisting material and felt utterly cheapened by Ashley's muted response. Ashley pushed her face down, pushed her mouth away. She felt Ashley's mound grinding against her forehead. She knelt between the security of Ashley's thighs as Ashley humped her face and breathlessly told her how she was going to beat all those sick nasty thoughts of little girls out of Miss' mind. She let everything go in the simple satisfaction of being the entirely passive means of Ashley's pleasure.

***

Ashley had spent the morning teasing them both to the limits of their endurance. She had taken them slowly round the downstairs rooms and found novel ways to cause Jo a little pain or a little degradation. In the end she had loosened her tie just enough more to take it off, then dropped it over Jo's head and used it as a leash to lead her upstairs to the bedroom. Jo stood in the doorway as she was told whilst Ashley turned her back to strip off and climb into bed. While Jo had been waiting downstairs, Ashley must have pulled away most of the covers and left them bundled on the floor. Now she was sitting up with the one remaining sheet pulled demurely over her breasts.

"Your turn. Go and stand just there, where I can see you properly and you can see yourself properly in the mirror. Take off the blouse and look at yourself."

Jo undid the lowest button that had somehow stayed fastened all morning and shrugged it off her shoulders. She didn't particularly like what she saw, any more than she ever had. Feeling Ashley watching made it feel both better and worse, beyond question it made her look at her body as more sexual than she usually did. She couldn't help staring at the angry redness of her nipples, the still sore state that Ashley's teeth had left them in.

"Like what you see?"

"Not really, Mistress."

"Take off your skirt ..."

She pulled it down and looked at the reflection of what five hours of being Ashley's sex toy had done to her. She was so obvious. Her thighs were shining back at her.

"... your bum's very red. Does it hurt?"

"Stings a little, Mistress."

"If I tell you to turn round, bend over and look between your legs so you can see your arse in the mirror ... Would you do that for me, Jo?"

"I'd rather not, Mistress."

"That's alright, Jo, you don't have to. Touch your clit for me instead."

"No. Please ..."

"Yes slut, do what I tell you to. I gave you another choice and you didn't want it, so you can do that ..."

For some reason it was very nearly too much. But she did it, in the end she would do whatever Ashley wanted, because in the end she knew Ashley would never quite go too far for her to bear. She stroked her index finger against it and couldn't suppress the groan as soon as she did.

"... I can't make you see it for yourself, Jo, but as long as you're my slut you will be sexy for me. You will feel sexy for me. I won't accept anything less than that. Now come into my bed, because I'm going to enjoy you. I'm going to feel up your sexy bum and stroke your sexy back. I'm going to enjoy your sexy legs wrapped round mine. I'm going to pull you back by your pretty long hair and bite your sexy neck. I'm going to fuck you, because you're too sexy for me not to. Get in your Mistress' bed, Jo."

Jo got under the sheet, and to her astonishment Ashley pulled her on top of herself. She had, in that lazy way you do, always assumed that the submissive position was underneath. But she was exactly where her Mistress wanted her: straddling Ashley's thigh with her hip against the heat of Ashley's cunt; slipping and sliding on each other's flowing juices as Ashley's hand grabbed her tender bum and moved her body for the pleasure of them both. Ashley told her to push herself up on her arms, and Ashley's thick and needy voice told her how fucking good her gorgeous fucking tits looked swinging like that when they fucked each other like this. Ashley's leg between hers, and Ashley's hands on her back, and the constant sound of Ashley's astonishingly filthy voice, carried her to the brink of absolute ...

"Stop ..."

Perched motionless, hanging desperately at the edge of release with Ash's hand in her hair.

"... Want to come now?"

"Oh God, please."

"No. Don't move. You stay quite still and don't do anything unless I tell you. If I do tell you, do it without any argument. Do you understand me, Jo? Call me your Mistress."

"Yes, my Mistress, I understand you."

"Hands up and grasp the headboard, tight as you can. Stretch them as far as you can reach."

She was perched over Ashley's face, breasts hanging and groin thrust down in desperate need. She watched Ashley watching her, followed the eyes running over her upper body in slow concentration. She listened to Ash's cold voice and let it slow her own breathing.

"I want to look at your sexy arms. You work out, Jo?"

"I swim a bit, my Mistress."

Ashley gripped her wrists; ran nails along her biceps; gasped at the feel of her muscles. Ashley made her feel more desirable than she could ever remember.

"They're perfect. Not too soft, not too butch; just enough to look perfect like this. They're tied there, Jo, you cannot move them at all. I could do it for real, but I shouldn't need to, I just need to tell and you do. Keep them stretched out above my face looking sexy for me, whatever happens. Until I tell you not to."

"Yes, my Mistress."

Ashley's fingers brushed gently across her face. Hand in her hair once more, stroking.

"Spread your legs for me. Wide as you can; open that cunt right out for Mistress."

Ashley pulled her hair. Her back arched. All her weight seemed to be thrown onto her groin, driving it down onto Ashley. Ashley pushed her finger into Jo's mouth. Jo sucked on it, as if she could swallow it whole. Ashley's thigh flexed under her open labia, tensing and relaxing in time to the finger thrusting in her mouth. The finger she was desperately moaning around.

"Do not move, bitch. You move now and I'll slap you until you weep. I'll tie your hands behind your back and your legs apart and I'll leave you alone in your spare room all weekend without coming. Nothing to look forward to except me coming in every few hours to use your tongue as a fuck toy and walk out again without speaking to you. Do not move unless I tell you to."

Abandonment to sensation: nothing in the world any more except Ashley's control and Ashley's cheap wet fuck-slut. No pretence or responsibility. No politeness. No nice. Nothing but the wildest sexual rush she had ever known. She was bobbing her head frantically up and down on Ashley's hand, she knew she was drooling round it and she didn't care. She felt a drop fall from her lip and knew it must fall on Ashley. Sweat and other juices mixing between them.

"You know, bitch. You're cheap and dirty and nasty, you know exactly why I'm doing this. Talk to me. Beg for it."

Ash's hand left her mouth, she heard herself raving like the frantic slut she knew herself to be.

"Stick it in my arse. Ashley, my Mistress, shove it up my arse."

"Why?"

"Because I want it there when I come. I want to get off with your wet finger up my arse so you can feel the way you make me throb and cramp. Please, Mistress. Please!"

Ashley thrust home, no gentle tease or preparation but simple forceful spit-lubricated fucking.

"Go for it, Jo. Come on me, girl. Come for me ..."

Legs driving her against Ashley's sodden skin; arms dragging and pushing at the headboard to work herself there, knowing the muscles were flexing in front of Ashley's face, knowing the sight would get her off. Listening to Ashley's voice all around her.

"... Every time, my sex object. I'm gonna do it every time I let you come; if you need to come I'm going to make you beg for that first. Next time I'm gonna make you crawl -- round and round your floor for me until I get bored and stick something in your arse instead. And then I'm going to make you frig yourself on hands and knees while I do it. I'm going to ..."

"Oh Christ, please, Ash. Kiss my tits when I come!"

Soft mouth on hard nipples, sucking and licking as it erupted inside her and she convulsed around Ash's suddenly still finger. At the exact perfect moment Ash's hand let go of her hair and she felt the arm gently round her shoulder as she collapsed onto the pillow babbling Ash's name. The quietest, gentlest 'shhhhh' against her sweating face. And she felt more content than she had ever known.

VMKane
VMKane
56 Followers