Inverted Nipple Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With our cocks hard as steel and peering over the tops of our undies' waistbands, she could not keep her hands off them. The fact that it was dark but for the TV, and that we were facing it and not looking into each other's faces, made it much easier for Mare to fondle us without feeling weird. In time, she fished our cocks completely out, including our balls, and was just stroking and tickling and having fun with them, one in each hand. Having very soft, dexterous fingers and sharp, manicured nails, her hands felt absolutely fantastic!

The reason for that talent was that she had plenty of hand job experience. Remember Mare was a nice girl. She had told me her whole sexual history, which was more to tell than you might think, given that she didn't give up her virginity until she was a senior in high school with her first love, and she didn't get into blow jobs until the year before—with the same guy. Dude was patient! Before that, it was all manual stimulation. Being a long-haired blond cutie it itself got her noticed very early on, but add in the fact that she had already sprouted big tits by the 8th grade, and you can imagine the attention guys gave her. She said she started letting guys play with them that year, and before long, she'd let them finger her and she'd stroke them. So, you're looking at three years of nothing but hand-jobs. Practice makes perfect!

Anyway, back to the movie. She got in a Indian-style sitting position, which made it easy for us to pull her panties aside to fondle her genitals. And, of course, she popped that bra off to reveal her magnificent mammaries, plenty to go around even for two fellows. Add in some French kissing and our tongues nibbling her soft little ears, and you've got yourself three extremely horny people by the time the movie ended.

She was sopping wet when the credits were rolling, and, in my most Southern Gentleman accent, asked, "Miss Marilyn, would you care to retire with this fine gentleman and me to the bedroom to engage in some truly awesome sexual activity?"

Putting on her Southern Belle act, Mare said, "Well, I thought you'd never ask. I would be dearly delighted, General Beauregard!"

Shucking our shorts and her panties, we helped her onto my queen size bed, and immediately dove onto Mare's boobs, kissing and fondling those beautiful orbs. The thing was, with us both sucking her nipples, it was easy to keep them simultaneously rigid. So, there you have it, the inverted nipple solution!

I could not help but notice that she liked to admire her nipples when we sucked them out, and I think just about anyone would agree that they looked much better in the extroverted mode, capping her extra-large, extra-firm, lily-white mountains. In fact, it occurred to me then that she may have been self-conscious about her "innie" nipples, and that may have been another reason she always wore a bra.

Well, with her luscious-lipped, Marilyn Monroe mouth, two hellacious hooters, and a perfect pink pussy bracketed by a big, bodacious butt, there was plenty for Gary and I to play with. She compliantly let us twist her around into position after position after position, and we all licked and sucked and squeezed and fucked every which way. Mare was thoroughly enjoying it.

Mare loved a cock in her cunt any way you please, but her favorite was doggie-style. She also loved to suck dick, and, together, we were easily able to accommodate both preferences at once, taking turns letting her suck one of us while the other assumed pussy duty. For the first time, I discovered she liked her butt spanked while getting pounded, though not too hard (remember, she was a nice girl!), and slap-squeezing that ample apple-bottom was just as much a delight for us, as well.

In this position, the only thing was, when she came, which was often, she could not keep focused on the blow-job. Not a problem, as whoever happened to be on the head end of her at the time could simply scooch down and titty-fuck her dangling boobs until she recovered and got back to sucking.

Now, some would consider her wild per se for doing a three-way, and Mare was damn good in bed, but she was not what I'd call kinky. Butt-fuck? Don't even think about it, as she couldn't stand her pucker hole so much as touched. Two cocks in her pussy? Not gonna happen—too tight. Swallow cum? Nope, though she'd gladly let you spew in her mouth, then spit it out because she did not care for the taste or texture. Otherwise, she loved cum, and enjoyed it anywhere on her body—pussy, tits, ass, tummy, back, face, feet, legs—except in her eyes or hair. As for swallowing, she just needed some training, for which there was no time that night.

But if I sound like I'm complaining, I'm certainly not. It was an absolutely outstanding evening of sex. Like I said, she loved cum, and we did not disappoint. I ejaculated three times, once each in her pussy, mouth, and between her tits; Gary shot twice, in her puss and in her mouth.

She came many times, but her truly Big O happened, when, in the trusty doggie position, I was alternately eating and poking her gash while she was giving Gary head. She had to back off his cock, as I mentioned before, but she continued to jack and veritably worship it as she came big time.

"Goddam mother-fucking son of a shit-eating bitch, I'm cumming!!!" Mare announced. I had never heard her utter a single curse word—then that string of profanity! I think it was the sight and feel of his perfect cock combined with my simultaneous work on her pussy and ass-slapping that must have sent her into such orgasmic orbit. After Mare wound down from that Big One, she got her mouth back on his cock with both hands working in tandem, and Gary let her rip with a loud moan. Dick in her pussy, I pulled her upright to peer over her shoulder, and she spat out his jizz onto her tits. That's all it took for me, pounding Mare as deep and hard and fast as I could go, squirting my final load into her drenching-wet cunt.

We crashed together there in my bed in a deep sleep, but when I awoke the next morning, she was already getting hurriedly dressed, and we could hear Gary sawing logs in his adjacent bedroom. I'd never seen Mare look more sexy. She was standing there brushing her gorgeous long blonde hair and had on nothing but the turtleneck. In the bright sunlight, I could see through the cable knit weave her tremendous tits. Well, I'll be; she was bra-less—a first! Horny again sporting morning wood, I jumped up and kissed her neck from behind, nestling my hard rod in her ass crack.

"No, not now!" she bristled. "I gotta go."

She'd always wanted to fuck first thing in the morning before. She was obviously and uncharacteristically out of sorts.

I knew what was wrong: She was feeling guilty, like a slut. I walked her to the door, said some sweet things to her, assured her of our discretion, and kissed her good-bye, treating her with the same respect I would any girl who'd spent the night with me one-on-one. She seemed to be feeling a little bit better by the time she left, but it would have been much better if Gary had paid her a kind good-bye, too. However, he was sound asleep, and she was in a rush to get home.

Within a week, Mare came over for another romp with me, only with a different twist. She called first, making polite conversation, the point of which was to find out if Gary was there, which he was not. I asked her to wear that same turtleneck, with no bra, and she was there in five minutes dressed as requested.

Fucking her bra-less wearing that sweater was sort of a fetish, as I really liked the turtleneck itself, she looked so fucking sexy in it and nothing else, and it was the only time she ever wore a top without a bra beneath. I just loved to watch her just-visible boobs bobble about under it as she walked across the room or moved around in anyway. The best was to fuck and eat her pussy when she was in a doggie position with it on, reaching up beneath it to squeeze those meaty tits and let them dangle down onto my palms. I'm sure its connection with our Vertigo night with Gary was a big part of my fondness for it, too. And there was just something about intentionally keeping her boobs semi-hidden for as long as I could until its eventual removal that made her tremendous tits even better. When the weather got warm and she no longer needed it to wear outside, she just kept it at my place purely for sexual use.

We continued our fuck-buddy arrangement for months, but every time, she'd phone first, and then come if Gary was not there or not come if he was. I never brought up the issue, but it was apparent what was going on: She was not even going to place herself in a position for another MFM. I suppose she knew she could not resist if the opportunity arose but hated the way it made her feel afterwards. Once again, Mare was fundamentally a nice girl.

So, that memorable evening ended up being a one-time deal. However, I did run into Mare and her awesome best friend Jane the following Halloween drunk as skunks and dressed as whores. They came back to my place, and, well, that's another story, but let's just say we discovered another, even better, inverted nipple solution!

12