Investigate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, hi, guys. You just missed the kid. He's a bit scared of both of you. You have to ask why? My skinny little white-boy cock is plenty big enough for him. You offer him either one of you, he gets all terrified, ready to wet his panties! I don't know as I blame him. Takes all I got to give you all you want, guys.

Right now? Sure. Who do I suck first? Want my ass up in the air while I suck you off first, Robbie? Here you go, Ronnie. I'm all lubed up with vaseline, just for you. God, it feels huge! You know it — I love it! Gimme your big pole, Robbie. I love to suck you off, you know it! God - come in my mouth! Fuck my asshole! I'm delirious! OK, keep fucking me, keep fucking me... I love it. I gotta lie down, put my face in the pillow while you ream out my asshole... Can I just play with your cock while he does me, Robbie?

What do you mean—no,not both of you at once in my ass! Ah!—yes! In you both go! I am so stretched, it's... like nothing I ever had in my entire fucking life! You're both gigantic enough — both of you up my ass at once... Good God... I think I'm going to come again! ... Feel good, sliding up and down in that nice tight ass-tunnel, eh guys? Slide it in and out, both of you slippery from my asshole and one another too... You love to fuck that way, don't you?

Oh please, put it in my mouth now! Either one of you! Tastes, tastes like... A mixture of both of you...You guys, you're the best. I am so fucking stretched out — who wants to fist me?

Either one of you? Hold me while he does me... Can't believe it... Oh! Oh! Oh! Totally... up me now! Squeeze my insides with your fingertips...! I...I'm coming inside! My belly is coming inside me!

It's unreal! I've never been so fucked... And I... I can't even tell your cocks apart any more... Which of you is in my mouth, which is up my ass...! And when you fist me, one after the other — I spasm! I'm so greedy for either one of you... Do me again. Just fucking — let me sit on your cock, please Robbie? Up me, yes! Up me — I think I'm coming! Again! I don't care, just keep fucking me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Agh... You really are gigantic, big fella... Up me again! Now you, Ronnie — gimme your come one more time...! I want it! Do me, do me, do me, do me...!

God, I am so used up. What a mess.! I got come all over me, everywhere. My knees to my belly-button., back and front, up my ass-cheeks too... All over my face. It's dripping off me. I got my mouth full, down my throat, all around my tonsils... Yummy. You guys. You're both so... so sweet but salty too? I love it! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you both, you gigantic cocks you! No, I'll shower now. If I can make it to the bathroom... I feel so good after a double fuck, you both know it too... I'm just your skinny white toy-boy, that's all I am.

Yawning is right. You leaving, or you staying to get high? Cigarette box over there — right, the end of the coffee-table. I'll be back in a few, after I shower and get cleaned up. Nice new undies for you. Pink, lacy, stretchy, of course. You prefer the black lacy ones? Well, it was you who ripped them off me, baby... Don't blame me, just cause I'm so cute you couldn't wait. Right? You sweetheart. Come here. Let me lick your lips. Like that taste? It's all you and your big buddy over there. Do him? Sure. Like to see that, don't you? I love to fuck you both.!

Oh, Frankie? He's off shopping for panties. What do you care? I already told you — he can hardly take one of you, let alone two. You want a double-fuck, I am your queen slut, and you both know it. I'll get him good and opened up for both of you, in time. One of you is enough for him for a couple of weeks. I mean it! Your dicks scare the shit out of him. One of you up him is enough — he practically loses it when he just takes it in the mouth, just one at a time. One up the ass is his limit, till I get him stretched out nice and soft — fuck his ass while he sucks one of you, gets off on knowing the other is gonna come all over him in a couple of minutes, jacking off. Don't even think of double-fucking the little guy — he'd pass out for real! OK, see you in a minute or two... don't go anywhere. Just get high, and I'll be back for some nice big soft cock, real long and fat. Right... I'll be looking... No jerking off one another while I'm out of the room, boys!

Well, I be damned...! I go off to shower, I come right back, and what do I see!...Two big muscular lads actually sucking cock behind my back! Both of you sucking one another at the same time, too — real fucking cock-sucking experts, I must say...!

Hey, boys — don't let a little white faggot interrupt the fun, now! You're both so close! Go on — give it up, Robbie! Let Ronnie swallow what he's been working for so hard — go, Ronnie, keep going! Robbie was about to gush down your throat, just two minutes ago — don't let me interrupt the gusher, please! That's a babies — go, go, go! Ah, there you are now! Dribbling all down your chins, right! So much come, neither of you can swallow all of it! Gonna pass some over to your little faggot boyfriend? Let me get in there. Who do I lick off first? Robbie was first — he fucked me before you did, Ronnie — he should get to give it up first, right? There you are, my big sweetheart —- just open wide! Wider now — gotta get my little tongue in there under your tongue, like a good little cocksucker should. See, Ronnie? That's how you do it! All around the gums — under the top lip too, scoop up all the nice hot come-juice! Now you, Ronnie. Gimme your big lips... Juciy fucking mouth, I will say. Now, are we gonna have a nice faggot fuck, or what?

You gonna get up Ronnie's ass now, Robbie — I'll get it started for you! Wider, you luscious fucker! Let me rim you for just a couple of minutes, babe — hey, Robbie — wait your turn!

Don't you go eating me out unless you're serious and this is gonna be a sweet little faggot threesome! Threesome! Oh yeah... I eat you, he eats me till his big dick goes from long and soft to long and thicker and hard as a bone but with that soft, velvety covering...! You nice and slippery from Ronnie... OK, no coming yet! Hold it til I get on you. Come on now, Ronnie — up my ass — slow now...! Up, in, in, in...Ah... Your belly is on my back now... I can't help it — his ass, your huge cock... Oh! Oh! Oh...! ... I...I Coming right now! Yes! Gone up you totally... My ass is all soft and it's clenched on your cock, Ronnie — Robbie's squeezing my cock with his ass... I'm getting soft, Robbie ... Feel it shrinking in you? I'm... sliding out...Pop! I'm just limp and sticky between your ass-cheeks, babe... Ronnie — you came there, didn't you? You're emptying my ass by pulling out! Losing you... Losing... Pop!

I could sleep like this forever, but you're too heavy on top of me, Ronnie. Let me go sideways, Robbie... Careful with my nuts.. Oh you guys! Another first with you... Let's cuddle like this, OK? Big black arms all around my little white shoulders... Your skin is so velvety smooth, babies. I think I'm in love with somebody her... Eeny, meany, manny, mo... You are out... No, it's both of you. No choosing. No fair choosing. Wake me up when Frankie gets back from shopping, OK? G'night...

Here he comes, Mr Shopper.

Got my plastic? Better NOT be maxed out. I told you. OK? So show us what you got. The guys wanna see it all too. What's in the bags? Come on, what's in the bags? You ask him, Robbie. He's not as scared of you as he is of Ronnie. Known you longer, right? So hand it over, Frankie-girl. Nice stuff for us to check out, I do hope. If we don't like it — in the trash it goes. I'm almost serious, just to watch his face! What do you say, Robbie? Acceptable taste? OK? Nothing too obviously pink, huh? Let's see. Mostly black and silky, with lots of lacy bits? See, told you. Frankie-boy has his own standards to meet, guys. What do you think, Ronnie? OK by you too? How do we reward little Frankie-boy? Wanna make room for him in here? Here you come, Frankie-girl. Nice and tight, we kept it nice and warm, just for you beside me, in the middle. Cozy in here. There you are. So who's stroking who?

Robbie — you go first, if you wanna hear some purring. Yeah, there you are. Like a big ole kitten who'll be a big cat — maybe — someday... No claws, of course. Skinny little white boy faggot got no claws — pity, huh? Don't you dare tense up beside me, Frankie-girl. Frankie-boy. . Make up your mind, honey- bunch. You see if you can figure it out, Ronnie. I'll take Robbie for myself. Go ahead. Come here, you big fucker. Wanna roll over on your back for me? Stretch those legs and chest and arms just for me. Flex those gigantic muscles! Let me feel that velvety-smooth skin. I love your little tight kinky curls down down down you. Spread your thighs, so your balls get loose and I can make them soft and big and stretchy. I gotta check that taint too. Oh yeah! Finger tip going all the way into your butt... Open just enough for my first finger. Open up, sweetheart...!

You watching this, Frankie-girl? Or has Ronnie already got you on your belly, yes! — legs wide, lifting up on both knees, spreading, spreading...? I guess so. Not a word, huh? Think I'll join you. Just gimme your cock, Robbie... You know I love to suck you off. Into my dainty little mouth, in there. Let me use my tongue there, all along the shaft, bottom, into those sweet tight curls and out again, all the way up one side, down, all the way up the other side. Skin's pulling back, foreskin's stretched down, I got your big mushroom in my mouth, the piss- slit's already sticky, sticky, I gotta lick all over, around the tip, all around, in the piss-slit now. Oh yeah, a mouthful of sticky, sticky... OK, here goes. Suck, suck, sucking, suck, suck you faster! Grip that shaft and head in my mouth — no teeth, see? — keep sucking, play with your balls, play with your belly, down in your taint... back to your opened asshole, back in, here it comes, here it comes, here it comes — hah! Mouthful of flooding, gushing, spurting once, twice, three, four, five times— all in a row! All in a row..! Ah. Now you're dribbling, babe. Now it's getting soft in my mouth. Limp. Soft. Here it goes. Pop! Ah...

You left my mouth empty!! And my sweet asshole got zilch, you big meanie! Zilch! And of course Ronnie's not available... He's balls-deep up Frankie-girl, fucking madly away! Nice white legs sprawled out — big black muscles got him spread, straddling him, them big black shoulders just hunched over, feeding him that gigantic cock — in and out, in and out...! Frankie's gasping — it's all the way in — shit, it's in the belly, in the throat, he's so fucked! Robbie — you didn't fuck me like that — I'm so jealous of Frankie-girl! Ronnie is a big, long fuck! Wake up, Robbie, you huge beast! Wake up!! Hey, Ronnie? When you're through there?

Think you'll be ready for a nice expert's blow-job? Or will we have to pull Frankie-girl out of the way for you to feed me your slippery cock? I just cannot wait... Mmmm... Oh good God... There you are... Just gimme... Yes... Yes...! God, I always thought Robbie's was the biggest I'd ever see or suck, let alone be fucked by. You've got him beat all ways,,,,I can't take this any more — really, I can't... No really! I can't even gargle with you this deep in my throat! Do my ass, please? Yes, I just asked for it up me rather than in my mouth — must be some kind of record for scaring an ass-cunt into spreading just with a blow-job rodeo! I'm as bad as skinny ass Frankie-girl — no better than our little bitch, fact!

Go ahead, I've been lubed up for God knows how long already, I've been fucked to death already, Robbie's out of it, your huge cock is stiff as iron still... I dunno if I can open wide enough, even on my knees with my ass up in the air and my head buried in the pillow to muffle my gasps... Yeah, there it goes. First sphincter sliding open, easy does it, in and up you go... My ass-tunnel opening, just for you, babe. Next barrier, halfway up in there... Past there, pop up into my open innards! Oh God, slide it out just an inch or two! Ram me with it now! Oh, fuck me fast and hard - I'm gonna come in the ass — hands-off, see if my cock will spurt on the bed beneath my belly... Yes, here I go — gushing! No hands!! Oh, fuck! Ride me, big boy! Keep sticking it further! Lift me up at the end of each thrust! Slide it halfway out each time, and then back in, quick! Quick! Harder! Bang my fucking ass tunnel! Bang it — it's your ass, baby... it's your fucking ass-hole! I'm your ass- cunt... Breed me! Breed me! I am your fucking bitch cunt, baby. Let's put on a show for the other two — Frankie's legs are nearly as wide-open as his eyes, he can't believe what a fuck we are... Robbie's dick got stiff one more time, he's pulling Frankie's ass-cunt apart, he's sliding in, Frankie-girl is just anybody's right now — you wanna put your slippery dick up him next to Robbie's...? Deep and double, he's not gonna forget this one any time soon — go ahead, I'm fine, fuck him! Fuck his open ass-hole, shove it in alongside Ronnie's big cock, give him both of you at once — open up his sphincter, keep sliding in and out! Let him yowl — he loves it, babies! Breed Frankie-girl — breed him! You're gonna have two bitches to keep happy with cock by the time this is over!

Hold him there — I'm putting my cock in between his lips, let him give me a blow-job — nice thin little white-boy got cock in his mouth while he takes massive, gigantic, double-penetration black dicks up his cunt! Don't stop! He's gonna come. I'm gonna come in his mouth right now! Coming, baby Frankie! Feel it squirt down your throat? Want me to piss in your mouth, I can!

Hey — can't stop now — here it goes — little water sport for you, baby! Choking on it? Eyes watering from it? You're not crying, you little cunt, are you? Gotta stop that, or I'll have to slap your fucking face for you! I mean it — keep it up, I'll slap your fucking face silly, you little cunt!

OK, alright then — I won't, Ronnie. He's your little bitch now, huh? Robbie, hold me, darling. Just cuddle me. Your cock's still stiff, isn't it? That's Ronnie's getting soft, slipping out of Frankie's cunt now. Know what? I think Ronnie's fallen for Frankie. Really. It's so fucking sweet to watch. He's cuddling him, away from the mean bitch you're holding back from going after his girlie's ass... Love to see first love, don't we...

Hey, darling — I was half-kidding there. I would never fuck up Frankie-girl that much. Really. Just kiss me, OK? Nice big Robbie. You're my man. You're the best. Really. Not just how you can fuck me with that gigantic cock and those big soft balls. It's more than that, darling. You loved me in panties before you ever got them off me, that once. Ripped them the fuck off me — I was squealing with delight when you first shoved it up me, so slowly I could not believe your control... I was expecting a big fast bang... OK, then, darling... Let's see what Frankie brought back from the store for the two us to twirl in for our guys...

"A Show, That Is Really a Show..."!

Ta-dah! Are we ready? Blindfolds firmly in place, big fellas? No fair peeking underneath! OK to sniff, but no touching — yet. Alright; which of us is which? Sniff as deep as you like. A little bit of a lick, OK. Time: 1, 2, 3... Go — which is this one, Robbie? This? Or this? Ready to lift your blindfolds...? Told you, gal — Robbie wins!!

Betcha Ronnie would have said the same about you if we'd given him first call, Frankie-gal, honey-baby. Do we switch panties and let the boys try again? Or is the show now ready to roll...? Music, maestro!

"A show, that is really a show, / Lights you up, sends you out with a glow/ And you say, as you go on your way — That's Entertainment...!" Hooray for Ethel! And here comes Miss Frankie, gold lame panties and black tights, naked belly but gold bra over her tits, and flaring, thigh length, gold cape...! Applause sign...?

She is followed by yours truly, as Mistress of Ceremonies, in translucent bikinis, sheer stockings, fuck-you glass high heeled pumps, and, above the waist, nothing at all over her soft breasts, and a long, flowing sheer cape, knee-length...! And the winner of the runway round is...? Hold the awards until the end of the show, if you please!!

Next up, two totally naked bodies, heel to top of the head... Turning slowly around for your inspection of backsides — first, Miss Frankie... Note the tight butt-cheeks —the slim line from butt to back of knees — the lovely line up the spine to the nicely spread shoulder-blades — the slim, sweet neck and that crowning glory of blonde curls, cascading from the top of her head to below her earlobes and around her neck...

And then here's Robbie's Girl, with a tight mass of black curls above surprisingly broad but thin shoulders, down her smooth back to her soft butt- cheeks, spreading in luscious curves to both sides, cheeks spread by long fingers, letting you glimpse her dark rosebud as she bends forward, feet placed with apart as she stoops to let you gaze up her anus, balls darkly hinted at beyond her taint, hint of soft cock dangling just for you...!

!

Now, now, boys — OK to stroke yourself a little, not OK to jerk off at the sights placed in front of you for your luscious delectation. Can you say hard-ons? Big cocks stiffening erect, no hands necessary? Applause for both of you, darlings! The girls chose correctly when they chose you two as their loving, hard ass-fucks! You are simply gorgeous by now! Would you look at that pair of erections? Give it up for Robbie and Ronnie, everybody!

As your reward, you may now lean forward and put your tongue-tip on the skinny little white-boy cock of your choice! Me first, as befits the Mistress of Ceremonies, Frankie-slut — come here, Robbie my sweetheart. Lick my cock-tip till I melt and thrust my pelvis forward, and now take my little shaft into your hot mouth... Suck on me... Suck me off... Hah...

Ronnie — getting enough, honey? Is your Frankie-slut's cock-tip sweet and sticky in your lips? Does she slide obediently, neatly, into place, down your throat, and your mouth closes, working it in deep there...? Are the girlies ready to come as tribute to the big boys...?

OK — now, Frankie — you and me together! Come to me — wrap your arms around my neck, let me kiss your lovely little mouth... No hard feelings any more? All forgiven teasing you before, treating you like a little girly fuck in front of your hubby...? Are you leaking into his mouth good...? OK, both of us — let's fuck these guys' mouths harder than we've ever fucked them before! Fuck them, fuck them, into their throats — give it to them! Gushing, baby-kins? How you like swallowing girly-come, guys! Taste good, huh? Getting enough? I'm... coming again! I'm coming...! Let go, Frankie — you little switch-hitting cunt! Pay attention to your guy. I'll finish fucking my Robbie. Your chin is all sticky from my come, honey. May I lick my come off your face? Mmmm...!

!

Now, for the finale... Do you want your girls on their knees or on their backs, boys? Face up or face turned down into the satin pillows, stifling those gasps as you plow our smooth asses with those monstrous cocks...? I can go either way, as you well know by now, Robbie honey! OK, Frankie-girl — you choose for you and Ronnie... Let her take charge, Ronnie — you'll be glad you did! Here we go, my honey-boy baby...! I am nobody's but yours, Mr Sweet Cock! Watch those two get off, if you want — I know you, don't I? — but ooh, baby — I'm just gone to heaven with your cock up my ass-hole! I'm creaming all around you! Fuck, fuck, fuck me! You're gushing in me! I can't handle all of it — it's filling me up — it's spilling down my ass — it's all along my thighs, to my knees — the satin pillow is all wet, baby! Can you handle me coming on your huge dick? I'm... coming.. out of my skull! Coming — twitching - so fucked up! You guys too...? Ronnie — get enough? Hey, Frankie...? I love you! I love all of you!