Investigating the Sighting

Story Info
A shopkeeper brings the beast out of an unsuspecting woman.
1.9k words
3.88
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is what i've been writing off and on since you said someone saw a green woman in my area...

After work I drove over to the store that had the sighting, Pricilla's after work on Thursday. i had no idea what i was going to do when i got there, but i thought it might come to me when i got there. And maybe the whole thing is just a hoax, so i wouldn't have to do anything.

There were a couple of cars in the parking lot, so at least i wouldn't be alone with anyone/anything. There are a couple of sexily dressed mannequins in the display window, and it is well lit, almost too much so to avoid the "seedy, dark adult store" image. i walk inside and am greeted with a hi by the woman behind the counter. She is a little older than me, but about my height and size. Nothing i can put my finger on, probably the haircut, but also in the way she carries herself, but a slightly butch version of me.

"If there is there anything I can help you find, just let me know" she says as she walks off to help another customer. Could it be her? How could it *not* be her? Am i overthinking all this? Probably, so i just wander around the store. Lingerie that i can't fit in, but then i find some that would fit.. it is nice to see a store that caters to larger women. i pick up a lacy bra, and as look through the matching panties to see if they have my size the sales help (owner?) sneaks up on me.

"You would look good in that, girl!"

"Umm umm thanks, mabye."

"We have dressing rooms if you want to try the bra on for size and fit, but not the panties."

Is she trying to make a sale or is she hitting on me? Is she on to me? i decide to try on the bra to not arise any suspicion, because the more i think about it, the more i think this woman is the monster that was seen earlier. As i walk to the changing room, i am drawn to a wall of dildoes, vibrators, and other toys and feel Her trying to get out. i take a deep breath and get things under control.. i *knew* that would happen, what was i thinking coming in here??? And now the saleswoman is coming back... ugh.

"Too many choices, right?" she asks. i give a quick chuckle and blush, and a slight dampness below. "For first timers like yourself, I have a kind of try before you buy, if you're up for it? I close my store at 11, so come by around then. And my name is Cindy, sorry for not introducing myself earlier." She shakes my hand softly at first yet firmly... this has to be the one, or am i really overreacting?

"Umm, sure why not? Yeah, that could be fun." i stutter without even thinking about it. i put the bra back. "i can try this on then."

She smiles big. "See you then, Sue"

How does she know my name???? i notice that i still have my nametag on from work... i was so focused on checking this out that i forgot to take my nametag off... well now she knows my name, and maybe where i work.

i go home to change out of work clothes in case anything happens. i think about not going back, but am afraid she might track me down at work so i need to see this through. i wear just a t-shirt and shorts, thinking i'll look around more but not try on that bra or try any toys.

On the way there, i imagine my arms getting larger and they do! It is good to see that i still have some control over that. Maybe i can overwhelm her before she can change and talk some sense into her or something. She might not know she is infected, maybe i can help stop her before it spreads further.

i pull up as Cindy is locking up behind the last few customers. She turns off the neon open sign and i get cold feet, and think about going home. She then unlocks the door and says the store is closed, and i manage to get out.

"Oh hey, i didn't recognize you Sue! Come in come in."

i curse myself and make my arms and legs a little bigger just to play it safe.

"You look good, thanks for coming back." Cindy says as she locks up behind us. There is no lock to turn, and she has a ring of keys.. i have no idea which one is the right one... how will i get out? i panic a little and feel Her try to get out.

"Noooo" i let out.

"I have to lock up, since we'll be in the back, Sue. I don't want some guy coming in and stealing, or worse, who knows.. I.. I don't like men. I think women shouldn't have to live in fear of them, but that is how the world has been for centuries."

Fuck, it *is* her. What is going on? Cindy picks up the bra and panties i had selected earlier from behind the counter (she was holding them for me!), takes my hand and goes to a door on the back wall.

She opens it and turns off all the lights in the store, leaving the whole place dark for a few seconds. i almost freak out again, then she turns on the lights in the back room. Part of it is office with a desk/chair/computer/filing cabinents, etc., but most of it is a play room, with toys scattered all over, paddles, other gizmos i don't recognzie, and a bed with restraints! Now i have a plan, i think.

"Sorry for the mess, we had a party here last night and didn't get around to cleaning up. My assistant didn't come to work today, she said she was sick, so I had to watch the store myself." She hands me the bra and panties. "These are yours... if you put them on. Right now."

i think back to that time with the watcher in the store and know that would be a bad idea. "No, sorry, i really shouldn't. That is a kind offer, but no."

"I thought i... sensed something in you Sue" Cindy says, a little hurt but not so much that she is angry.

"You.. you probably.. you probably did. i'm not going to lie." What am i doing/saying??? "i... i like you, and like this, but am not comfortable getting.. undressed around women. But i would like a tour, if you don't mind?"

Cindy tilts her head to the side, then perks up. "Ok, yeah, that's the least i can do. Maybe I can change your mind." We walk past the office area and step over a double ended dildo and someone's underwear.

"Sue, have you ever... been tied down? I know it sound weird, but it can be a lot of fun."

"No, not really... and i.. i don't know if i want to start now."

"It is safe.. trust me.. and quite a turn on when someone can do whatever she wants to you and you just have to lie there and take it."

"Hmm.. well... let me tie you down and then maybe you can return the favor?" i ask, sensing my opportunity to see what is going on.

"I usually don't play that way, but I think I'm sensing that something in you again Sue," Cindy says as she lies down on the bed, arms above her head. She pulls away some pillows, exposing the velcro restraints hidden under them. i crawl on to the bed and try to figure out how they work. Cindy helps attach her left wrist with her right hand, and i manage to get her right wrist following her lead. i kiss her hand and then down her arm. My heart feels like it is going to beat through my chest!!

From there i notice leg restraints at the bottom of the bed. i work my way down to them, and Cindy gets more excited. "Yes, Sue, tie me down, have your way with me" and laughs. i think this is almost too easy...

With Cindy spread eagle and my arms and legs a little stronger, i start asking questions. "Do you know anything about a green monster seen around here last week?"

"Is that what brought you here, Sue?" Cindy asked. "I'm actually glad you asked... that is why I invited you here, actually." Cindy licks her lips and gives a sly smile. "See, you're supposed to be the one tied down here, but we'll get to that soon enough. Think of it as kind of an... an initiation."

"What? What the heck are you talking about?"

"Untie me and you'll see. Now."

i crawl over her and look her in the eyes, seeing a tell tale green tint. "No, i know what that is about and don't want any part of it."

"Let me go now Sue, or i won't be held responsible for my actions. I'm asking for yourr own good, if you really don't want any part of it."

For some reason i start playing with Cindy's breasts, to see what reaction that would provoke, but i may have gone too far. "What's wrong... what's going on?" i ask.

"I warned you Sue... I love you... run! the keys are aaaHHHHH" Cindy starts to shake under me, every inch of her body growing. Her clothes put up a little resistance, but the pop off as her skin turns emerald. i hold her down with stronger arms, but it isn't enough. My last hope, the restraints, are no match as she grows larger than i've ever been!!

"So little Sue wanted to snoop? So much for that." Cindy crawls to me on all fours. "Now you know my little secret, the only way to keep you quiet is to make you one too. Lick my juices and take it all in."

"Ummmm ewwww... and thanks but no thanks, i need to get going."

Cindy stands up and wraps me up in a big bear hug. "I can't allow that, Sue. Get undressed or your clothes will rip like mine did. I'll give you 30 seconds." She throws me down on the bed, and i don't know what to do. i can feel Her so close to coming out i can't stand it!! i take off my jean shorts, to buy some time, exposing my panties which are quite wet by now.

"Mmmm yes, as i suspected. This is quite enjoyable for you Sue, I see. Finish undressing and I'll go easy on ya."

i take my shirt off but leave on my bra and make a run for the store in my bra and panties.

"Ok you want to do this the hard way? Fine." In a floor to ceiling mirror on the wall i see my own eyes going green and see Cindy approaching from behind. My body shakes more and i lean against it and start fingering myself hard and watching myself in the mirror until i feel the warmth and the power start to flow...