Investigative Journalism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,909 Followers

The woman on top squealed and redoubled her kisses, caresses and the motion of her leg. Dawn, not completely sure of what to do, simply fingered Mandy as though she was touching herself. It worked. Mandy ground her leg almost savagely against her pussy. Fingers pulled and pinched her nipple. She responded by rubbing her thumb faster and harder against Mandy, circling and the pressing upon the other woman's clit.

Dawn strained up under Mandy. She could feel the slick skin rasping back and forth. The weight of the woman topping her meant the top of each leg grind mashed against her own clit. She felt Mandy suddenly clamp down on her fingers, trapping them inside her. The TV reporter rode her lover's thigh, locking her legs around the limb between then. She cried out, jamming her hand as far into Mandy as she could, even as the other woman screamed hoarsely as she fell against her.

The waves shooting through both women rendered them speechless, but not motionless. Once Mandy had recovered her breath, she kissed the other woman and then began to work her way down the attractive body under her. She raised herself up, away from Dawn, allowing only fleeting contact between their bodies. Only her lips and her dark hair touched the smooth skin under her, a skin that was slick and covered in goosebumps.

Mandy tried to take her time, tried to tease her new lover, make her beg for what Mandy was so eager to give. She managed to hold herself together as she kissed the white throat and chest, managed to remain in control as her tongue flicked back and forth at the hard nipples. But when Dawn cried out as the taller woman's hair brushed over those same nipples, when Dawn's tummy sucked in at Mandy's first nibbles, when eager fingers locked into her hair and pushed, Mandy lost any semblance of restraint.

Wildly she slipped down between Dawn's open legs. Pausing for no longer than an instant to savor the rich scent of Dawn's arousal, she plunged her tongue inside her friend, already dripping wet with the results of Dawn's first orgasm. Mansy closed her eyes and revelled in the taste of Dawn. Her hands slipped up to tease Dawn's breasts. Her fingers curled, running just the tips over the firm orbs.

Dawn was already bucking again under Mandy's touch. The blonde's fingers gripped the dark head bobbing between her legs. Mandy's tongue rasped in and out of Dawn, reaching deeper into her pussy with each stroke. Faster and faster the more experienced woman's tongue darted into the wet tunnel, farther and farther it reached. Dawn squirmed almost helplessly, her hips lifting and falling. Mandy rode her lover's gyrations, her lips, tongue and fingers never leaving Dawn's body.

"Mandy, oh God, oh GOD, OHHH GOD," Dawn cried out. Her body arched, locking in the air and then suddenly collapsing on to the bed as she came again.

Finally heart rates slowed and breathing began to return to normal. The two women relaxed, cuddling against each other. Mandy's last act before they fell asleep was to pull the coverlet from the foot of bed over their nude bodies.

The rest of the weekend was like a dream. The two women snuggled, made love again, and again. For the first time Dawn went down on another woman. They scrubbed each other in the shower, only to start up again. By the time Dawn finally went home Sunday afternoon she was so happily exhausted she was quite sure she would never be interested in having sex again.

Monday morning came. Dawn, along with her team-mates on the early show, worked through the local news for the two hours they were on the air. They sat back and relaxed as the national news program took over. Dawn's mind was still in a whirl over the weekend.

Just as a matter of personal interest, she turned her attention on Josh, who shared the news desk with her. The two of them had a good working relationship and a teasing attitude existed between them. Josh was married, with a darling baby girl. She had always found him attractive, although she would have never made the slightest move on him.

Now she regarded him through changed eyes. Where they changed? She still thought of him as handsome. She mentally undressed him. Not as smooth and as curvy as Mandy by any means. Still, a smile flickered across her face, she wouldn't mind someone like him but unattached. Mandy was right. She hadn't closed any doors, she had just opened a new one.

Rick bustled in to the studio. "Good show everyone," he boomed. After talking to Josh, he approached her.

"Hey. Come up with anything interesting? Find the Deputy Mayor or anyone else there the public would want to know about? Dawn shook her head. She was saved from any further questioning as Rick continued. "Well, never mind. I've got a much better story for you anyway. We've received a tip that there's some funny business going on with the bail bond system in the local courts. Want the story?"

Dawn grinned, "You bet."

"Its yours. Do the digging and if you come up with anything legitimate you can count on some serious air time." Rick laughed and gripped Dawn's shoulder for a second. "You might still be 'perky' but you'll be serious perky. Come by the office in an hour and we'll set it all up."

He turned and started off. Looking back he added, "Seriously, do you want to do anything more on that other piece?"

Dawn shook her head. "I'm going to finish a couple of things I was looking into but then I'll just file my notes."

"Okay, an hour then."

Dawn headed off to her desk. Her hand slipped into her purse, touching the piece of paper she had found in her jacket pocket when she had finally got home on Sunday. The note had a phone number on it and a simple message.

"Call me. Jenn."

"Yes," Dawn thought. There was at least one more thing about that story she needed to look into.

(The End)

patricia51
patricia51
1,909 Followers
12