Invisible

Story Info
Being invisible has its advantages.
1k words
3.31
63.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brett315
Brett315
11 Followers

I was told I can be desirable by any man or woman alive. Blonde hair with golden brown tips, icy blue eyes that can look like glass, and quite a remarkable body. But, then again, maybe I could get more people to compliment me if they could actually see me. What? What do I mean by that? Well my dear fellow, I'm invisible. Not of the living, nor am I dead; just invisible. How I became that way, I can not remember. But shit, the things I can do and get away with are priceless.

Now, some people may go for clothes, food and riches, but I go for bitches. Man or woman can fall prey to me at any moment. Especially those who are in their twenties as I am. If I catch you alone, or hell even with company, your sweet body is mine. I may be invisible; but the things I can do are as real as any. My favorite is when the girl is walking by and I just grab her. Or, when a man is working on a truck; I love fondling dicks. And that, my dear friend, is where we start off at.

I believe his name was Trace, and he was at work under the hood on his Dodge truck when I approached. A tall guy, about 6' 3'', with mustard brown hair and grass green eyes. He had no shirt on, a sweat rag tied around his neck, work boots on, and blue jean shorts on. I could hear his truck radio playing, but I was focused on his sweet dick in those pants. Walking over, I gripped his hair in my hand and pulled back just enough to get his attention. He looked around, and saw nothing; or so he had believed. Putting my hands on his shoulders from behind, I pushed him up against the truck and quickly opened up the truck door. I turned off the truck, threw the keys in the grass, and put him on the truck seat.

He struggled and threw punches at the air around him, but that did no good. As I said, I can't feel pain if hit, but I can feel and make you feel what I want you to. With his back on the seat and his legs out the car door, I pulled down his shorts and was surprised to see that he had nothing on underneath the jean shorts. I could see the shock and confusion in his eyes, but I just knelt down towards his rock hard dick.

Grabbing onto his wrists and pinning his legs with mine, I licked all around his dick and slowly took him in my mouth. He wasn't a big guy, maybe about 5 or 6 inches, but I like them small. I started to really suck him off and I could hear him moaning and grunting as he lay there. Taking one of my hands, I started stroking him while licking around the tip of his dick. Knowing he was about to bust, I moved back some and started stroking him faster and faster until he came.

I stared at him for a moment, knowing that he had no fucking idea how that just happened, and then I grabbed his wrists and stood him up. As he stood up, I shut the truck door and pinned him once more so that his ass was facing me. I started to finger his ass and felt him squirm and gasp for air. Deciding to be nice, I fingered his ass just a little bit longer and then smacked it a few times. Happy with my work, I yanked up his pants, kissed his sweet mouth, and walked on.

Walking down the sidewalk, I peered into one of the houses and saw a woman walking around her kitchen in a pink robe. Hell, you know I had to get a piece of that shit. So, walking into the house, I watched as she bent over to get something from a drawer. I walked over, and pulled up her robe just a little to see a sweet ass ready to be fucked. She tried to pull back down her robe, but I just held it and pulled out the tie that was holding her robe closed. Being an idiot, she bent over to pick it up, and then I placed my hand on her smooth pussy to hold her still. So now I had a grip around her waist with her back towards me, and a hand on her pussy to push her body back into mine.

She cursed up a storm trying to free herself, but I just yanked of the robe, held her wrists behind her back with my one hand, and played with her tits and pussy with the other. I guess she was about a 36B, very firm and soft, and I loved squeezing them in my hand. Venturing down to her bare but slightly stubbled pussy, I started rubbing and got her wet in a few moments. She started to moan and I laid her down on the tile kitchen floor. Kissing her tits, I sat between her thighs and slowly entered my dick in her. Her eyes widened quite a bit, but I didn't care. I started off slowly, but then started to pound her pussy. She grunted and choked out for me to go faster; which I gladly did.

After a few moments, I flipped her onto her stomach and licked and nibbled her ass. I slid two fingers in and worked her ass with them for a moment until I withdrew them and rammed my dick in her. She yelled out and then started moaning as I went faster and faster until I finally cummed in her ass. I slapped her ass once, got up, and walked out the door.

So, next time you're alone, or even with company, pay attention. That wind may not be the one pulling up your skirt to get a better look.

Brett315
Brett315
11 Followers