Invited to Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A kiss would be a good start," I said with far more confidence than I felt.

"No," the barman abandoned his glasses and started to back away.

"Don't you like me?" I asked, beginning to unbutton my shirt until the pink silk of my bra was visible. "Isn't this what you wanted?" I stepped towards him and took his hand. I could feel it pull towards me like gravity. He wanted me. My heart skipped a beat. This man wantedme.

"I need to get back to the kitchen," he tried to pull away from me. The force pulled me forward and I fell down onto my knees. I held onto his hand and pulled him down with me.

"Just a kiss," I whispered. "Please just give me a kiss," I raised my face towards him, lips forward and closed my eyes. I moved at least 90% of the distance between us but then, with electric fireworks going off all up and down my skin, I felt his furry lips brush against mine. His lips weren't like a girl's. They were firm, and salty, and powerful. It lasted less than a second though before he pulled away, and ran, leaving me on my knees on the floor of the Narrows. And, I realised, surrounded by gawping patrons.

"Gay-eeeeee." Because there is always one comedian.

I shrugged off their stares. Sissy Susan doesn't care what other people think, I thought. Daniel was afraid other people would think he was a sissy, that he was a slut, that he was different from the rest. Susanknewshe was a sissy. Sheknewshe was a slut. Sheknewshe was different from the rest. And in that moment I truly was Susan.

I pulled myself upright and walked back to Master Green and Mistress White. I didn't bother to do up the buttons of my shirt. Everyone should know Susan was a sissy.

"Good girl," Mistress White smiled as I sat down. "Veryhot." Her pride in me felt like a balloon lifting me up.

"Mistress White and I are in agreement," Master Green said. "We want you to be our slave."

"Which means if you want to be our-"

"Yes, of course, yes, Master, Mistress, please, let me be your slave!"

"Well, we're still going to give you two weeks," Mistress White smiled. "But your enthusiasm goes a long, long way sweetie."

"If you want to be our slave you must close down all your bank accounts," Master Green ordered and slid a piece of paper towards me. It had a set of bank details, and an address a little way out of town. "Send all the money into them to this account. It will be held in trust for you in case you leave our service. Tell all your friends and family you are going to have to move abroad for an archaeological fellowship. You will tell them you are not sure how good the internet will be out there, and when you will be able to call. Sell or otherwise get rid of all of your possessions. Get rid of all of your clothes, all of your toys, all your wigs, everything. By the end of the two weeks you will own nothing but a mobile phone, your identification and one set of clothes. Warn your landlord you are moving out and pay up any remaining rent. When you have done all this, go to this address. Make sure you have said goodbye to everyone you want to. Once you enter this house, you will only leave with our permission."

"And of course, if that's all too scary for you Suzie, you can go back to being Daniel." Mistress White smiled.

"Daniel is dead." I promised. "Suzie will get it done," I slid the piece of paper into my breast pocket. "I will be your slave." I raised my glass to them. Master Green raised his glass.

"Silly sissy." Mistress White shook her head and raised her glass as well.

I downed the glass in one, set down the glass and stood up. "Master, Mistress, I'll see you soon."

12