Inviting Her Best Friend

Story Info
Her friend knocks on the door during sex.
1.1k words
3.5
161.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me set the scene. I went to university at the age of 18 in London, England. When I got there I found that there were so many beautiful Indian girls, many of them who'd come to England just to go to university. It wasn't long before I made friends with many of them and soon found myself dating one of these girls, who was from Bombay. I was pleasantly surprised to find that she had a voracious sexual appetite, despite her being a virgin when we met, and I was more than happy to help her satisfy her desires.

One day we were in her room in the houses of residence, just chatting about various things. As the talking began to die down, she moved to come and sit next to me on her bed. As we got cosy, we began to kiss as our tongues explored each other's mouths and I moved slowly to kiss her neck. My hands began to work their way over her body as I slipped my hand into her blouse and began to caress her nipples as they stood erect. My fingers reached for the clasp as I undid it and felt her breasts go free as they were relieved from the strain of being trapped in her bra.

As things heated up, her top and jeans were soon removed as she undid my shirt and stroked the hair on my chest. Her mouth worked down my body as her hands moved to my belt buckle and she slowly pulled off my jeans and she sat straddling me. As my hands worked over her back and stroked her hair gently, she let out little moans of anticipation, waiting for the time when either my mouth or my fingers moved over to her breasts or down into her moist welcoming pussy.

We lay side by side, in the spoons position, as my erect penis approached her from behind. My fingers worked her right breast as my other hands ran through her fluffed up bush and burrowed into her pussy, as it discovered her clitoris which stood erect and hard and became slippery as I focused my attention this spot. Her moaning grew louder and louder as my fingers worked all over her breasts and deep into her crevices and she let out an ear splitting groan as she came and her juices came flooding out. I was yet to enter her and was enjoying watching her come.

As she lay in my arms enjoying the post orgasmic glow, she turned around and began to caress my chest and stroked me all over. As she moved down my body, there was a thumping at the door. Without hesitation my girlfriend got up, showing her glorious and resplendent body, and went to the door with not a stitch on. Despite my protestations, she ignored me. As I grabbed the sheets to cover myself, she opened the door to find one of her friends standing there. She held her hand and asked her in. Needless to say I was shocked, as this was the last thing that I had expected.

As she led her friend in, she kissed her on the cheek and spoke to her.

"We're having such a good time here, why don't you join us?" Without waiting for a response, she kissed her again and she slipped off her friend's jacket. I still could not believe what was happening, but was becoming excited as I made myself more comfortable on the bed. My girlfriend and her friend kissed each other as they clenched and held each other tightly as she piece by piece removed each item of clothing that her friend wore, until the both were on the bed next to me writhing in pleasure as they both worked on each others body. I just sat back and watched, waiting for them to enjoy each other. They tried many positions, standing, lying down and even 69 as their tongues worked on each others' pussies. The other girl's body was as stunning as my girlfriend and she was a bit darker. It was obvious from how they worked together that she was more experienced than my girlfriend.

Having watched for over fifteen minutes, I could take it no longer. I approached my girlfriend from behind and put my hand on her stomach and stroked my way up to her breasts. As my fingers played with her nipples, I kissed her on the neck and I felt myself going hard once more. As my girlfriend moaned, I gently entered her pussy from behind and she gasped. I worked away at my girlfriend as her friend stood up and came and knelt next to me. As I concentrated on my girlfriend, I felt the other girl's tongue licking my balls and as soon as I felt the moist nature, I could not hold myself for even a second and I gushed, coming inside of my girlfriend. I withdrew quickly and pulled the other girl up from the floor. I could not believe how turned on I was and without thinking I started to kiss her. My hands once more worked away at her, and she started to whisper into my ear.

"Take me. Any way. Go on, try whatever you want. I'm game." I could not take it any more and I turned her around as we staggered over to the desk. She stood back to me, as I ran my fingers up the crack of her behind, and in front, which was so moist, from my girlfriend's saliva and her natural juices. I pushed my fingers deep into the other girl's pussy and bent her over the desk as I pushed into her arse. She let out a moan. Despite her experience, it was the first time that she had been taken up the arse. My girlfriend watched and as I continued to ram into her, I kissed my girlfriend and she was clearly enjoying watching.

After several minutes, of this she screamed as she came as her anal muscles clenched tight and I withdrew in time and my semen came gushing out as I withdrew, going everywhere over her back. We all three fell back on to the bed and enjoyed the moment that we had shared. We lay there for god knows how long and then we all crept together to the shower room, where we showered together.

That was the first time that I had seen this side of my girlfriend. We talked about it and I discovered how much she enjoyed the experience we made it a regular event and all 3 of us continued to enjoy great sex as a threesome.