Invoked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aysa69
aysa69
40 Followers

"Mmmmm, ooohhhh...uuuhhhh," she moaned feeling her orgasm approaching.

"That's it, cum for me." He said sucking on her pulse point.

"Michael..." she moaned.

He could feel her walls squeezing his cock. His head was back as he thrust into her even harder than before. Then he felt her contract around him as she screamed out. It felt amazing and he kept up his pace, wanting to feel it more. Shifting her a bit he rammed into her at an angle. Tori gave out a sharp cry alerting him that he hit something good. Michael reached his right hand under her and rubbed her clit hard.

Tori's arms gave out from underneath her, the top half of her body falling to the bed. This gave Michael an even better angle to go into her from, allowing him to hit more sweet spots. Her face was against the soft mattress, looking back at her partner. Her cunt was starting to get sore as he pounded her harshly. Tori had tears in her eyes but loved every thrust.

Then she felt a sting on her ass. She realized that he stopped rubbing her clit and his hand was resting on her right cheek. 'Oh fuck, he isn't.' Tori felt his hand make contact with her ass cheek again. Michael was spanking her, she couldn't believe. It was such a turn on and it made her wetter than before. She began to thrust back against him hard. This made him spank her harder.

"Oh fuck...harder, please" she begged him.

"So you like that, huh?" Michael smirked slapping her cheek even harder that before.

The flame inside her spread like a wildfire, making her buck against him. She wanted him so deep inside of her that all she could feel was him. Michael hit another sweet spot and sent her soaring into her orgasm. Tori screamed like never before as he relentlessly fucked her like no other. Coming off of her orgasm, she felt herself being moved.

Michael pulled out of her and flipped her onto her back. He put one of her legs over his left shoulder and wrapped the other around his waist, positioning himself at her opening. One of his hands reached out and vigorously rubbed her clit, making her moan loud again. The rubbing stopped and he grabbed her waist, slamming her down onto his rod.

"FUCK!" She yelled.

The thrusting was once again hard and merciless, making her pussy even more sore. The sensations she created on his cock were bringing him closer to his release. He made his strokes longer and harder, leaning over and taking a nipple into his mouth. She tasted delicious and felt amazing. Michael sucked on her nipples hard, rubbing his ring against them. He went from one breast to the other and back again, pinching her clit all the while.

"Mmmm," he moaned with her nipple in his mouth.

"Mi... Mi... Michael," she moaned out, her fingers roaming over his body.

She was on the verge again and this time he was too, she could tell. Tori lightly tugged on his hair, trying to pull him up towards her. He let go of her nipple and devoured her lips. The kiss was passionate yet demanding. The metal rubbing against her tongue sent more waves of pleasure through her as Michael sucked her tongue. He let go and stopped the kiss, keeping his lips mere inches from hers. They both moaned loudly, wanting their release.

Tori gripped his shoulders tightly, as her orgasm rocked her body. She screamed his name in utter ecstasy. Michael bit her neck as his own orgasm overflowed within him. He stilled his thrust to fully enjoy it. He spilled himself inside of her, turning the bite into a sensual suck.

Her arms dropped to the bed lifelessly. She was breathing deeply, trying to calm down her racing heart. Tori looked up at him to see if he was all right.

He felt her rapid heart beat underneath his lips. Lifting his body off of hers, they made eye contact and smiled. He then rolled to his left and pulled her with him. Michael spooned himself against her, both bodies covered in sweat, nuzzled her neck and draped his arm over her waist.

To Be Continued...

aysa69
aysa69
40 Followers
12