Ioana Musca Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ioana reappeared in human form on the floor below, naked and tired. Very tired, but far more determined. She needed to find Kyle, the NSA agent that got her into this mess, the one she truly wanted. She used the map hidden within her to figure out where the cells where and raced down the stairs. When she could use stealth to avoid detection she would, when she couldn't she used her gifts melding around camera views, and merging into walls.

She was growing more and more exhausted but she would not give in. Using her gifts was draining and quite painful but recapture would be worse. Not that Greg was had actually harmed her yet, but his mind games were wearing her down, toying with her control and her will. It would not be long before his more violent side would emerge. She wanted to complete the mission far before then.

Finally she merged into the cold concrete walls and into Kyle's cell practically collapsing in his arms. He was chained up. She held the chains merging with them to weaken them and rip them apart.

"Are you alright?" He asked angry at the slight scabbed cuts that crossed her body, and the lingering whiff of sex from her.

"I will be, now that I've found you." Those words diffused some of his anger. She kissed him quickly, partially because she needed to have him on her lips and not Greg, and partially because it soothed her. Kyle was alright, and with her, and they would escape. She rattled off quietly the names of some of the major players and locations, as well as Greg's name his description and his claim to be the owner. He rapidly memorized the information. She had merged with the door weakening it and Kyle kicked it open. She unmerged, nearly collapsing but catching herself on the far wall.

"You're growing too tired." Kyle said concerned.

"That's the way out." She pulled the knife out of herself and handed it to him. "If I can't make it-keep going. I can always fight later."

"No. Now they know your abilities. Don't give up on me, not now." He commanded, pulling her with him as they raced back up the stairs. They encountered several guards and Kyle fought them quickly and cleanly. Ioana was barely able to deliver a punch. She was panting hard, fighting to maintain her balance, and she knew she was slowing him down.

He hauled her up when she would have tripped. "Let go. Run for yourself." She panted, weakly trying to pull free. "Promise me you won't-"

"No." He silenced her with his tone, not wanting to know the rest of the sentence. "If I said I didn't care about you I would be lying. I won't leave you behind, abilities or not. Now move!" More guards flooded the area. He hauled her into a doorway, holding the knife ahead of him. The door on the other side of the room was locked. He turned on the guards advancing, pulling Ioana behind him. She spun, nearly falling again. But as the door that had been locked opened and more guards entered she turned so her back was to Kyle, determined not to give him up without a fight.

"Oh Kyle. I'm so sorry." She said before they started to fight. She did the best she could in her exhausted state. Her face was flush, her skin heated as if from a fever, and her breaths where short and shallow. She was able to knock aside one long knife up and into another guard an her side, give another guard an uppercut, another broken nose and a black eye while barely dodging two punches before her eyes rolled back and she passed out from sheer exhaustion.

Kyle heard her drop behind him and it was very shortly after that he too was pinned down on his stomach, a knife deep in his shoulder as a man sat on his back, twisting it when he tried to move. Kyle cried out and his head was pulled back hard. It felt like the man was trying to pull his head off. Then Greg came in. Kyle recognized him from Ioana's description, as well as the authority he wielded before he even spoke.

"Take them both to my suite. Tie her up as before, and give him a front row view. When she wakes up we'll all have a nice chat. Get to know each other better."

*

(Thanks for all those who have left comments, good and bad, and those who've voted. I got one note that chapter 2 needs to be reworked, if people want it, I'll do the work but I need to know... I plan to have one more chapter, if theres interest maybe two. I hadn't planned on turning this into anything longer than 6 chapters as I wanted to keep it as close to the story line in my dream as I could. And for those who haven't, please vote and comment, I'd love to hear your ideas, suggestions, anything. VOTE, COMMENT, COMMENT, VOTE!! Thanks!!)

12