Iona Online Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Michael shouted, and in a moment of inspiration he leaned down and bit her neck, right where it connected to her shoulder. Another wordless cry ripped it's way from her lungs as her orgasm began again, seeming to double in strength.

Thick ropes of cum shot from deep in his balls and began to fill her with his seed. Shot after shot filled her until his back locked up and his own toes curled in the mud. Their orgasm seemed to last forever as stars exploded behind their eyelids. After an eternity their bliss seemed to pass, and Michael slumped falling on top of her completely out of breath. His muscles refused to respond to his instructions and he just laid there panting.

"Mmmm. Thank you my alpha. Thank you so much. I've never felt so good before. Can we go again?"

Michael mustered enough energy to raise himself up on an elbow and look at her with a bemused expression. Before he could respond however, there was a clearing of a throat. They turned and looked behind them, and Mitsu was standing there with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"I appreciate you taking your loud play away from the village, but perhaps next time you can take it a little further away? I've never seen poor Aiel blush so hard, and she is one of the more.. ahem... vocal members of our tribe," he said. Without another word, Mitsu turned and walked back to the camp. "I'll let the villagers know that it's safe to bathe. I recommend cleaning yourselves in the meantime."

Michael's face lit like a burning bush, and he looked beneath him and met Kari's eyes.

"Oops."

*****************************************************************************

Mitsu met them at the morning breakfast, a typical affair from what Michael had observed. Elders would rise early and warm up a pot of soup that was suspended over a fire from the night before. He thought about it, and Michael couldn't remember a time when the pot was empty. It always seemed to be tended and simmering, which would probably explain the magnificent flavoring. Dill and star anise would simmer well and their flavors would deepen dramatically if given enough time.

Mitsu handed them each a bowl as they walked up, Kari still complaining about her wet hair, and smiled. Michael's opinion of the chief went up a few additional points.

'It's not often that you see leaders actually serving their people. Not unless they're doing it as some sort of publicity stunt for their re-election campaign,' Michael thought. 'It's kind of nice to see a simpler and more honest take on leadership.'

The stew was delicious, per usual, but as fond of it as Michael was, Kari was in a whole separate league. The werewolf devoured her meal in record time, and practically sprinted back to the cauldron for seconds. And thirds. By the time she had finished off her fourth bowl, Chief Mitsu was giving him longsuffering looks. Michael thought that it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to rustle up some food to at least replenish what they had eaten.

He quickly finished his food and handed off his bowl to the child that seemed to be cleaning them, and approached Mitsu who was still handing out stew to any who asked.

"Good morning chief!"

"This is a fine morning indeed young man. Now that you've eaten your fill," Mitsu eyed Kari apprehensively as she literally licked the bowl clean, "I take it you're ready to start your day."

"Yes please. If I remember correctly, you'll be introducing me to your bowyer and I should really get started on those weapons for you."

"Of course," Mitsu nodded. Just give me a few more minutes. Some of the elders bath late and eat last, and I'd like to make sure I feed them before I take you to Liwanu."

Michael shrugged. "Whatever works. I'll take this opportunity to head out and see if I can get some practice in with my bow." He pointed to the massive trees that made up the forest boundary to the south. "I'll be out there, just let me know when you're done."

Mitsu scooped another bowl of stew, and handed it to a very sleepy child, waving Michael off as he did so. "Yes, yes."

Michael turned and walked over to Kari who was staring into her bowl longingly, while rubbing her stomach. She looked up when he stopped directly in front of her. Her eyes were misty when she looked up at his stern expression.

"I want to eat more, but my stomach hurts again. But it's so good. But I'm going to be sick. But it's better than anything I've ever tasted before. Do you eat like this all the time?"

Michael quickly took the bowl from her and passed it to the boy who was doing dishes, and frog marched Kari out of the fire pit before the awkward stares from people could turn into awkward questions.

"Shh! Remember about being careful what you say. These people aren't friends of the wolves, and they hate magic," he admonished her. "Don't talk like you've never eaten real food before."

Kari tilted her head, confused. "But I haven't eaten anything like this before." She tried to look over her shoulder at him, as he continued to push her towards the forest.

"Just... don't. Ok? Humans won't understand and you'll get us killed. Please?"

Kari pouted and crossed her arms, her bottom lip sticking out far enough to catch rain. "Fine. I don't get why I can't talk about human food, but I will do as you wish, my alpha."

Michael rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. "I'll tell you what, everyday we stay hidden and the humans don't suspect that you're a wolf, I'll make sure that all of your meals have bread."

Kari lept towards the woods in such a hurry, that he lost his balance and fell flat on his face; eating grass for the second time that morning. "No naps my alpha, we need to practice being human! And then bread," Kari sighed wistfully, her green eyes practically glowing with hunger. "Mmmmmmmm. Bread. So warm and flaky. Makes me drool just thinking about it."

12