iPhone Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it continued to play, a second woman came into screen -- Veronica I assumed. She had a gorgeous round ass, covered by tight, low rise jeans. Between the top of her jeans and the bottom of her light-blue tank top were two inches of gorgeous back. Her wide hips swept toward her much smaller waist, and she had a sexy back dimple that deepened until it disappeared under her shirt.

As she slowly made her toward the chaise lounge one hip dipped well below the other and her ass shifted beautifully from side to side. When she reached the couch, she placed her left knee on the cushion and then fell forward onto both hands. She looked back at the camera over her right shoulder and then pulled her other knee onto the cushion. Veronica had dark, silky hair and flawless skin, which added to the innocence that Brandy spoke of. But she had these curvy, full lips that immediate brought your attention to her mouth, which looked less innocent than the rest of her face.

She arched her back, pushed out her butt, and teasingly shook it from side to side. Brandy laughed and then leaned toward Veronica. She slipped her right hand across Veronica's lap, around her waist, and grabbed the back of her left thigh. She then planted her left hand on the back of her right thigh. While looking into the camera, Brandy slid both hands up and onto Veronica's phenomenal ass. She squeezed hard and her fingers sunk, just a little, into those round cheeks. The look on Brandy's face was flirty and teasing, but seemed to be directed at me. Veronica's mouth relaxed, her head tipped back, and eyes rolled up, just a tad, suggesting to me that she enjoyed the feel of Brandy's hands on her ass more than she expected.

Once Brandy finished groping her personal shopper, Veronica crawled behind her. She stayed up on her knees, which were planted on either side of Brandy's hips. In that position, her head rose about a foot above Brandy's. I could see Brandy asking Veronica something. But the volume was off, so I couldn't hear what she said. Veronica didn't appear to respond verbally. Instead she placed both of her hands on Brandy's shoulders and bit her bottom lip and then.

In response, Brandy reached back with both of her arms and firmly grabbed on to Veronica's shapely hips. When she did, Brandy's shirt pulled even tighter over her breasts. I watched as her perfect tits bulged out in all directions under the pressure from the fabric. The stress on the highest fastened button was evident and a gap had opened between the top and the second button. Through the gap I could make out the bottom of a bulging breast.

Veronica leaned forward until her lips were just a couple inches away from Brandy's right ear and slowly, she started to slide her hands down the front of Brandy's shoulders. Her palms softly cupped the outside of Brandy's breasts. Brandy's eyes closed and her head dipped back until her cheek rubbed against Veronica's. They looked so hot; I yearned to see their lips touch.

Instead, Veronica glided her right hand over the top of Brandy's magnificent breast and then up to the top button of her shirt. Then her left hand pushed over Brandy's other breast. Her fingers briefly fondled her nipple, but it was enough to illicit a response from Brandy. She pulled on Veronica's hips, forcing her pelvis into Brandy's back, and then she pushed her breasts out even further. Her nipples were rock hard and clearly viable through the shirt.

Veronica's left hand eventually found its way under Brandy's collar before curling around the nape of her neck and into her hair. Brandy lips parted and she turned her head slightly toward Veronica. My anticipation grew as Veronica opened her sexy mouth and her supple lips inched toward Brandy's. I longed to see their soft, sensuous kiss. But just as their full, wet lips were about to meet, Veronica pulled back on Brandy's hair. Her head fell back and her long neck brushed against Veronica's open mouth.

With her right thumb, Veronica pushed down on the button and then wrapped her two longest fingers around the inside edge of Brandy's shirt. She pulled abruptly with her fingers. The button unsnapped and Brandy's collar flung open, pushed apart by the spectacular semi-circles of her naked breasts, which were now framed quite wonderfully by the open V down the her shirt.

As Veronica's hand drifted down to the next button, her lips slowly moved up Brandy's neck and came to rest on her jaw bone. When Veronica undid the next button, my attention shifted back to Brandy's chest. The V of her shirt was now much wider. Nearly half of her breasts were exposed, though her areolas were still covered. The shirt still fit snuggly over her perfect tits, but they had returned their natural teardrop shape.

Veronica quickly unsnapped the last two buttons and brandy's shirt fell open. The fabric still covered about half of her breasts, but now part of both areolas were exposed and one tasty nipple was in view.

I watched as Veronica's lips gently closed around Brandy's jaw bone and then slowly moved up to her round, soft cheek. Meanwhile, her left hand fell from Brandy's hair to her neck, and then started to push into her opened shirt and down toward her chest.

Brandy tilted her head to the side and turned her mouth up toward Veronica's. The tip of Veronica's brilliant pink tongue slipped out of her mouth and quickly guided across her top lip. She then took her bottom lip briefly into her mouth, before it fell open. Her glistening, wet lips quivered slightly as Brandy's moved closer. Brandy gently kissed Veronica's top lip. Her mouth then re-opened and moved to Veronica's much meatier bottom lip. Her mouth closed around it and she sucked on it for just a second before pulling back and looking into Veronica's eyes.

Before their lips could touch again, both of Veronica's hands found Brandy's breasts. As she started to caress them, Brandy's eyes closed and their lips pressed together. They kissed softly and then pulled back. They looked at each other, and then engaged in a series of soft kisses. After several seconds, they both started to open their mouths. Their lips touched several more times until Veronica finally closed her mouth around Brandy's upper lip and Brandy closed hers around Veronica's lower one.

They pulled back once again and smiled coyly at each other. Veronica began massaging Brandy's breasts more vigorously. Her shirt still covered half of her chest, but I could see Veronica's hands sliding around the sides and then up and down over the top of her tits.

They moved in for another kiss. With both of their mouths open and about a centimeter apart, their sexy female tongues left their respective mouths and began to rub against each other. It was so hot. I watched as they slide back and forth for a second and then they quickly pulled apart. They were both grinning widely, but with a look of exhilaration in their eyes. They moved in again. This time the tongues came out quicker and playfully danced about for several seconds before they separated one more time.

I could see Brandy was growing more and more excitement, and soon I noticed the back of Veronica's knuckles under Brandy's shirt, as she rolled her nipples between her fingers. This time when they kissed it was much less controlled, and much more passionate. They made out for several seconds. It was probably the hottest thing I've ever seen.

When they stopped, Veronica pulled back both sides Brandy's shirt, flashing me a great view of her spectacular tits. I marveled at them as both girls starred provocatively into the camera. Then Veronica slid the shirt off of her shoulders and then her arms. She tossed it on the other end of the chaise lounge and reached down to pick up a bra.

Veronica held it out in front of Brandy, who slipped her arms through the straps. As Veronica pulled the bra on to her shoulders and proceeded to fasten the clip, Brandy moved her hands behind her back. She starred into the camera. Her cheeks were rosy and her lips inflamed. She was obviously very turned on, but had a look on her face that I'd seen before. It was a devious look. One she gets before she performs an unexpected sexual act on me. Like when she comes into my office unannounced, crawls under my desk, unzips my pants and goes to town on my cock while I'm on a conference call. Or when she pulls me into a dressing room, takes down my pants, sits me down, straddles me, and then rides me until I come inside of her.

I watched as she scrapped her teeth over her bottom lip. But it wasn't until I saw Veronica's jaw drop that I figured out was going on. I'm pretty sure that Brandy had unbuttoned Veronica's jeans and unzipped her fly. Nonetheless, Veronica continued to fit the bra on Brandy and then assess it in the mirror. By the movement of Brandy's shoulder, I had guessed that she was working her hand into Veronica's pants or her panties, but they both appeared to be at least moderately focused on the bra.

After a few seconds, Veronica unfastened the bra, threw it aside and grabbed another. Again, Brandy slipped her arms through the straps and then quickly slid her right hand back behind her back. Before Veronica could even fasten the strap, I saw the muscles in her face relax. Her mouth fell open and her bottom lip started to quiver. Her breathing intensified and her head kept rolling back. My god does this woman look good when she is getting off. Soon she was grinding her hips back and forth against Brandy's fingers. For the next several minutes I watched as Brandy made her sexy personal shopper come all over her hand.

When she finish, Veronica regained her composure, grinned, and whispered something in Brandy's ear. Brandy nodded, pointed at the camera and then whispered something back; then she raised both arms over head. With her right hand, she grabbed the back of Veronica's neck and then proceeded to kiss her. As the two were making out, Veronica reached down, with her right hand, and grabbed the bottom of Brandy's skirt. Slowly, she pulled it all of the way up, exposing her thigh highs, two garter straps that stretched across her shapely thighs, and her sheer black panties.

As I admired the neatly groomed, half-inch thick patch of hair underneath the meshy material of her undergarments, Veronica reach down with her other hand and grabbed another handful of skirt. With her tongue still visibly sliding around in Veronica's mouth, Brandy briefly lifted her butt off the cushion to allow Veronica to hike her skirt up around her waist. Then she lifted her right leg up and planted her foot on the seat cushion next to her, giving me a great view of her tasty little pussy.

The panties were only sheer until about an inch below her landing strip, but I could see the beginning of her swollen lips and her enflamed clitoral hood. Slowly, Veronica slipped her right hand under the elastic band. Behind the mesh, I could see her French Manicured fingernails coursing through Brandy's public hair. When the tips of her fingers reached her clit, Veronica's knuckles pushed out, stretching the sheer material of Brandy's panties. Then she began to rub Brandy's love box with all four fingers.

Veronica was obviously quite adept at massaging pussy. Her fingers moved methodically, first in circles and then up and down. The evidence of Veronica's skill was plastered all over Brandy's face; she was clearly struggling not to scream out. Finally, she leaned back, hard, into Veronica and picked her ass up off the cushion. As she did, Veronica's hand pushed deeper into Brandy's panties; her pinky and index fingers slid out the sides of Brandy's underwear and her knuckles once again pushed against the mesh of her panties. I assumed her ringer and middle fingers had slipped effortlessly into Brandy and were now taunting for her g-spot.

After a few more seconds, Brandy began to writhe in ecstasy. Her hands raced down her stomach and over the skirt now bunched around her waist; they pushed on, over Veronica's wrist and down the outside of her panties then reached down, between her legs. With both hands, she clasped her crotch, pushing against Veronica's knuckles, and forcing her fingers deeper inside her pussy. Brandy's mouth fell open, but no sound came out. Her eyes closed and her bottom lip started to quiver as she fucked Veronica's fingers. Just when I thought she was about to come, se pulled Veronica's hand from her panties. Brandy leaned forward, off of Veronica, who then stood up.

Veronica's tight, low-rise jeans were unbuttoned and the zipper was all the way down. Her fly was wide open and left side was folded forward, like the ear of a dog. A pair of skimpy pink and black panties sat provocatively far down on her waist. They stretched tightly across the v-shape of her open fly. They were so low, small and smooth that I assumed Veronica must be shaved. The half of the triangle I could see quickly narrowed to a single elastic string that arced beautifully around her shapely left hip.

Veronica looked into the camera and then grabbed the right side of her fly, just about at the button. She pulled down on the denim so the string of her panties was visible on both sides. Then she hooked both thumbs inside her waist ban of her jeans, just inside her hips, and shimmied them a little further down her waist, before spinning around and dropping to her knees in front of Brandy.

I could see the top of her thong and about half of her incredible, round ass, which pushed out so nicely against her jeans. Brandy stood up in front of her and lifted her skirt. Veronica ran her hands up Brandy's sexy thighs and slowly unsnapped her garter straps, first on the right leg, then the left. Next, Veronica reached up and pulled Brandy's panties down to her feet. As she stepped out of them, Veronica refastened the snaps on her left leg.

To redo the ones on her right leg, Brandy put her foot up on the cushion of the chaise lounge. As she was fastening them, I was hoping to sneak a peak at her hot love box, but Veronica's head was in the way. After the last strap was fastened, Brandy started to bend her left knee. I watched as she lifted that leg and brought her foot up on the couch, so she her thighs were spread, right in front of Veronica's face. My cock started to throb as I thought about Veronica licking Brandy's perfect little pussy. But Veronica spun around and stopped the recording.

My heart was racing and I felt a little short of breath. It was now about 10 minutes before Brandy's deadline and the meeting had still not ended; evidently, I was visibly antsy. "Something wrong, James," asked, Pete Willard, the director of my organization.

"Not really, it's just that I'm supposed to meet with some people from Human Rights Watch in about 10 minutes and their not responding to my texts that I'll be a bit late; I better excuse myself," I apologized as I rushed out the door.

La Petite Coquette was only two stops away from my office building, but due to track work it took about 20 minutes for me to arrive. As I entered, I prayed that Brandy would still be in the store. I gave a quick look around. Not seeing her, I rushed back to the dressing rooms. The door to the last stall on the right was left open, not a promising sign. I stepped in, closed the door, and texted Brandy.

"I left about 5 min ago; here's what you missed," she replied, with another video text.

I tapped the play button. The video had clearly been shot in the same dressing room as the other. The camera looked to be in about the same spot, but aimed a bit lower than before. This time I could see the bottom of the chaise lounge, which was now unoccupied, and a soft white furry rug on the floor.

After a quick second Brandy stepped into the middle of the screen, though she was cut off at her neck. She was topless, but wearing the same well-fit skirt, which hugged her sexy hips as she walked toward her iPhone. After a couple steps she paused.

Then she dropped to her knees, right in front of the camera. She leaned in and seemed to grab her phone from both sides. Her full, pouty lips were at the top of the screen; the rest of the camera was occupied with a mouthwatering close-up of the top portion of her tits, which hung magnificently. Her lips started to move. "Oh sweetie, I think you're going to regret not being here," she taunted with a bit of sexy disdain.

Then she stood back up, turned around and made her way toward the chaise lounge. She bent over, with her knees locked and legs close together, like she did this morning. This time, though, her arms remained straight and she put both hands on the seat of couch in front of her. Seductively, she shifted her weight to the right leg which bent at the knee and then shifted back to her left. As she did, her gorgeous ass swaggered from side to side. When she shifted her weight back to the right, once more, her knee bent further and crossed in front of her left leg. Brandy then glanced over her left shoulder at the camera. This look was more desperate and less disdainful; it was an "oh god, I need you to fuck me" look.

I'd seen that stare a hundred times, but it always made my knees go weak. When ever she looked at me like that, I knew that my tongue or a couple fingers would be woefully insufficient -- they would only aggravate the situation. Her cheeks and lips would become puffy and flush with color; her salivary glands would start working overtime; her nipples would become even more sensitive. Any further foreplay would be intense and short lived. Sometimes I would purposely extend it, just to see her grow a little more frustrated and desperate.

When I would finally give her what see wanted, it was like running and diving on a slip and slide aimed down an embankment. When I penetrate her, my cock gains speed until our bodies slap together. Her intense wetness makes a very audible squishing sound that causes my dick to throb inside of her. If she's on top, she gets on the balls of her feet so I'll go a little deeper when she smacks down against me. When I'm fucking her from behind, she places her knees a little further apart, drops her stomach a bit lower, and pushes back a bit harder, so my balls slap nicely against her clit at the moment of deepest penetration. When, I'm on top, she pulls her legs up and wraps them around my arms. Then she grabs my ass with both hands to ensure an adequately fast past and deep thrust. In case I don't get the message, she likes to whisper in my ear, "fuck me hard, James; make me come all over your gorgeous cock."

My Focus turned back the video. Before standing back up she reached into a solid red shopping bag that was sitting at the back of the lounge. She pulled out some sort of box, but I couldn't see exactly what it was. Stealthily, she slid it behind her back and then turned toward the camera. Next she dropped to her knees right in front of the chaise lounge, so I could see her whole face on the screen.

Brandy's cheeks were flushed, her lips were a deep red and she had an aroused, licentious look in her eye. She grabbed the bottom of her skirt and shimmied it over her firm thighs and up to her waist. She was still wearing her stockings and her garter, but no panties. Between the two straps was a sexy bikini bottom tan line. In the center of that was a small patch of well trimmed hair that made my mouth water. Her pussy lips, which were only visible because she was so turned on, were pink, enflamed, and glistened with wetness. She briefly ran two fingers between them just incase there was any doubt as to how ridiculously wet she was.

Then, from behind her back, Brandy grabbed the box, which read "Doc Johnson Ultra Skin 8" Dildo." She quickly popped open the top, reached into the box, and pulled out an impressively authentic looking faux-cock. As I marveled at the realism of the bulging head, the thick shaft complete with veins, and balls that hung just about how you'd expect, she lifted out a small package of complimentary lubrications before tossing the box to the side. Quickly, she ripped the top off of the pack of lube with her teeth, and then applied it to the toy as if it were a hot dog and a ketchup packet.