Iranian Enigma Ch. 01

Story Info
"Our Kind of Traitor" Zahra the Iranian handler.
3.7k words
3.63
19.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baghdad, The Green Zone

Zahra is sitting on the desk across the room from Steve, with her leather high heel boots and short grey business skirt with white low-cut top. Zahra opens her legs and leans forward on the desk before she crosses them again and leans back; the sight of her olive almost golden complexion and seductive accent is enough to send Steve's pants into a riot. Zahra blushes and batters her eye lids at him, she is exotic, beautiful and highly alluring, but also quite dangerous and Steve knows that if he does what every urge in his body want him to do; he will be in a lot of trouble. Fighting temptation, Steve sits in his chair and crosses his legs to try and regain control of his crotch area and his legs are shaking violently. He is in enemy territory, and not for the first time, but this enemy is different. This is not a Vietcong soldier trying to electrocute his balls in order to extract a confession; this is a more sophisticated seductress, who, for a fee, will lick him good.

Zahra: "Sir, what is the matter? Don't pretend to be shy, an experienced stud like you knows exactly what to do with a woman like me. And I know you want to do, I can see it in your eyes with your pupils widening. I see your face going red, your veins are popping at the surface and I bet your heart is racing. I think I can hear the violent humping of your heart, and best of all, I can see a lump emerging in your pants. Your also shaking and sweating, in my opinion, you are consumed.. no better yet, engulfed by passion and lust. Lust has invaded every fibre of your being, it's all you can see, smell, taste and hear. You weren't this shy before, you were a real animal, who taught a girl like me the meaning of the word passion. I know you are a lonely man, who longs for the smell of jasmine on your bed sheets, I also see starvation and famine in your sex life. Well, baby...I am a three coarse meal."

Zahra says in her seductive and yet mellow Persian accent, she then begins to rock back and forth on the desk and the desk shakes and makes noise. Blood runs through Steve's veins and races throughout his body, he begins to feel incredibly hot and can't stop sweating, if this continues, Steve believes he will have a heart attack. He hears and sees nothing but Zahra; she is young, fun, and energetic. She is in her earlier twenties and her baby lamb flesh does look appetising, not to mention her smooth skin. Steve knows that what he is doing is wrong; he is a married man and has daughters Zahra's age. Worse still, she forces him to commit treason, for Steve is no ordinary solider, he is a three-star general and very close to the head of U.S. military in Iraq. Zahra had tricked him; she is not a young horny Iraqi journalist, but a well-trained VEVAK Iranian intelligence officer.

Steve only found out this evening, that Zahra was not who she said she was and the gravity of the situation was still dawning on him. He had unwittingly, been passing state secrets to the Iranians, without knowing it. Zahra was the first girl that Steve had elevated from fuck buddy to girlfriend and this was the result. Before Zahra, Steve would solicit young Iraqi girls for sex, but since Zahra had come into his life there have been no other partners. Zahra would later go on to become a master spy, running agents all across Europe, America, and the Middle East and she would often be compared to John le Carre's Karla from Tinker Taylor Solider Spy. All of this was unknown to Steve and as he tried to control himself, Zahra opened her legs and Steve could make out her white panties.

Zahra: "Come and get it."

Zahra's prefect body could win her some modelling contracts and she was offering it to Steve free of charge except for his soul. She was a she-devil, if ever there was one and Steve knew she had him by the balls. For Zahra this was her first major catch and proof she could get into sensitive places, but she didn't have to worry about Tehran discovering her methods of information extraction. Her family were prominent and well protected, her uncle Nimi is a prominent high-ranking Shia cleric, who sits in the Assembly of Experts and has just been appointed to the Guardian Council. His elevation gives him intimate access to the Iranian leadership and makes him a key-decision maker in Iran. Her other uncle, Mehrad, is currently the speaker of the house in the Iranian parliament and of course there is her father, Ali. Ali is a senior commander in the Revolutionary Guards' Quds Force, all of which makes Zahra untouchable in Iran.

Steve: "You bitch! You...fucking bitch."

Steve gets up and moves slowly towards Zahra, he is also limping and his back in curving forward. He has such a massive erection that he is having trouble walking, his cock feels as though it is ready to burst. Steve is not only angry, but also incredibly turned on at Zahra's manipulation and deception of him. She has outsmarted him and he can't stand it, a proud strong military man like Steve and yet this young exotic girl has control over him. She dominates him, she owns him and humiliates him- she can eat him up and spit him out again, he is disposable to her. Although, the phrase Persian Pussy does have a ring to it, it just rolls of your tongue-Persian Pussy. Fucking the enemy's women has always held a special fascination for Steve, but now they are fucking him, does that make him their bitch?

Steve: "arrrrrghhh.. must..resist..but..can't."

Zahra decides to further escalate the situation, while Steve struggles to move towards her. She take one finger and holds it up in the air, as if, to demonstrate to Steve that she has a real finger. She holds it in the air for half second, then she slides down her white panties and motions, as if, she is rubbing her pussy and she groans wildly and erotically.

Zahra: "Ahhhhhh..ooooohhhh..uuuugghhh...yes..yes."

Steve is overwhelmed and cannot hold back much longer and so he speeds up towards Zahra. Zahra closes her eyes and pretends not to notice Steve's advance, she is too busy enjoying masturbation to acknowledge him. She has her mouth wide open and is making a lot of noise and she quickly opens her eyes to see if her actions were having the desired effects. She could see that it was and began laughing and gave Steve a naughty smile. Steve now stood in-front of Zahra and he felt like a child at Christmas about to open his presents. He savoured the moment, before unadulterated pleasure was about to hit him. Steve closes his eyes and began sniffing the masturbating Zahra, Steve wanted to smell and breathe in this horny Iranian slut. The mixed aromas of expensive female perfume and a wet pussy, created a powerful sensation in Steve's senses, he felt like a young man again. Steve opens his eyes and treats his eyes to this sexy feast, he stick out his hand and goes in for a gentle touch. Not aiming for anywhere in particular, the groaning Zahra, pulls out both her arms and intercepts Steve's emerging hand.

Zahra: "You know what I want, what I need? I want the pass codes for CENTCOM's computers, give me this and I will take you to paradise and back."

Steve: "Yes, I know what you want and need. I know who you are and what your kind get up too."

Zahra: "Who am I then? Tell me that first, and then, if I like being that person, I'll come up. If not, I'll stay down here till I'm someone else."

Steve: "What???"

Zahra: "Lewis Carroll author of Alice in Wonderland, you think you know me, but you only know the version of myself that exist in this wonderland. Wonderland is a wilderness of mirrors, it is deceptive and nothing is as it seems. Don't get lost in the wilderness of mirrors."

Steve: "I don't know what you are talking about or why you talk in riddles?"

Zahra: "A Persian habit, I'm afraid. Talking in riddles is a national pastime. Well what is it going to be?"

Steve: "Okay, the pass codes are on my USB stick, which I keep in my jacket pocket and I will give it to you."

Steve was now so horny and confused by Zahra that he had now given in. If he gives her what she wants, she will be pleased and reward him with much needed pleasure.

Zahra : "Good!"

Zahra now directs Steve's hand towards her pussy area and Steve closes his eyes with anticipation for the reward about to come. Zahra's soft hands and the force she uses to guide his hand towards her pussy, makes Steve feel like a slave with no control over his destiny or fate. Suddenly, Steve feels something smooth and soft, some flesh, which he begins to rub.

Zahra: " aaaaaaooooohhhhhhh....yes...yes...you naughty, naughty boy. Give it to me..show me what American men are made off."

Steve rubs Zahra's outer clit with greater speed and intensity, and then he opens his eyes and stares at Zahra's bald pussy. Her nice pinkish lips. Zahra notices how Steve stares at her pussy.

Zahra: "Persian girls like to keep it close."

Steve: "They certainly do."

Zahra: "Cooommmee on...I'm getting board. I thought American men were meant to be studs? They're obviously not real men, not like Persian men. Persian men are red blooded and wouldn't leave a woman like me wanting. No wonder American women love sucking Persian cock. I bet your wife and daughters long for big, strong and rough Persian men to give them what they need."

Steve looks enraged, but feels powerless and begins to worry. He does feel sexually inadequate and feels ashamed at his lack of manly courage. Steve slows down rubbing Zahra's outer lips and begins to look depressed. He even begins to wonder, if he should hire a Persian man to fuck his wife and he can watch him do it. Zahra sees that the comment did not have the desired effect and tries another track.

Zahra: "You know, I've had soldiers and commanders below your station. I even had Eugene."

The mention of Eugene fired Steve up again and looks even angrier. Eugene is a weasel, a weak and inferior man. Eugene outranked Steve, because despite being useless and cowardly, he was also a scheming asshole. He knew how to suck up. Steve thought Eugene was a pussy.

Zahra: "Eugene didn't hesitate. He pumped me for hours...ahhh...Eugene such a stud. I wish he was here and not you. If he were here, I might be in danger of having an orgasm."

Steve can't take these taunts any longer and now shoves two fingers into Zahra's pussy and violently moves it, in and out.

Zahra: "ahhhhh...There's a good boy."

Steve is bursting and pushing his fingers in and out with greater speed, and this is making him feel like a real man again. Staring at Zahra's beautiful pussy and seeing his two fingers laying waste to it, is making Steve hungry. Zahra is now groaning and screaming Steve's name. Steve now pulls of Zahra's skirt off and begins to lick his lips. Zahra's pussy is moist and Steve can feel liquid-type substance brushing the skin of his finger. Steve pulls his two fingers out and holds them up in the air and he notices, a white and creamy substance, dangling and wrapped around both fingers. Steve decides to taste it and he slowly inserts his two fingers into his mouth and suck of the liquid. The warm liquid touches his tongue and he then swallows it and lets off a refreshing sigh.

Steve: "Aaahhh..pussy juice. Sweet, sweet pussy juice. Sweet Persian pussy juice, I want more."

Steve now moves his head towards Zahra's pussy and as he gets closer he can smell her pussy. Steve starts kissing Zahra's outer lips and licking around the lips, he then penetrates her pussy with his tongue. As Steve licks and suck Zahra out, his eyes make him look like a man who is possessed. His pupils dilate, but Steve doesn't care, he is in paradise and his tongue enters Zahra's pussy deeper and deeper. More and more juices come out of Zahra and Steve swallows them in large gulps, he loves the stuff. Zahra begins to wonder about how good she must taste and five minutes after Steve started licking her pussy, the curiosity, became too much for her. She decides to see what all the fuss is about and she pulls Steve off her pussy. Steve is reluctant to stop licking and offers some resistances, but Zahra manages to pry him away. Steve now stands up right and Zahra moves in and kisses his lips and inserts her tongue. The sensation of Zahra tongue, sent tingles down Steve's body and the thought of Zahra tasting herself was a major turn-on.

Zahra could taste herself and it was good, what a naughty girl she had become, for what turned her on wasn't just the physical sex or the way she tasted. What turned Zahra on was the power her sexuality gave her and the fact she could get whatever she wanted no matter how sensitive. Most of the powerful men in Iran had to get their way by putting on military boots and marching, but Zahra could do it by putting on some heels and a short skirt. Femininity and the power to control it, which was the key to real power and Zahra, knew how to control it, which made her dangerous. The soft, but wet tongue of Zahra's brushed Steve's tongue, while Steve rubbed and then ripped off Zahra's top and bra. Zahra was now completely naked, except for her boots, which Steve had a thing for and so could stay.

Zahra hands were now brushing Steve's pants and she focused her attention on Steve's bulge, Zahra stopped kissing Steve and then pulled Steve's top off and she began licking his nipples. She teased them with her reddish tongue and began gently biting them. Zahra liked to leave her mark and as she was biting away at his nipples, her hands were rubbing Steve's back and then her red-painted nails began scratching his back.

Steve: "Ahhhh..That hurt."

Zahra: "I'm really a cat, you see."

Zahra then laughed and Steve got annoyed, so he grabbed Zahra by the hair and pushed her head down the bulge in his pants.

Steve: "Okay, you Persian cat. Lick the bulge..lick it..you know you want too."

For Zahra this was a shocking display of strength from Steve and she would make him pay for it. However, she was a little turned on and decided to play along, at least until his cock was in her mouth. She kissed and licked the bulge and then undid Steve's pants and stripped him down to his underwear, Zahra then leapt off the table and got onto her knees. She now looked up to Steve and gave a naughty smile and she began kissing his underwear.

Zahra: "You like that, daddy?"

Steve: "Yes, very much."

Zahra: "Good."

Zahra then pulls down Steve's underwear and his massive cock swings right to left and smacks Zahra in the face.

Zahra: "ooouuh."

Zahra quickly recovers and begins kissing Steve's 9 inch by 3 inch cock, she kisses up and down his manhood and pushes his foreskin back and kisses the head. Steve feels like he is in paradise and as he closes his eyes, he can feel Zahra's wet tongue gently skimming his manhood. Zahra now resorts to serious licking, all of which is too Steve's liking, Zahra is also enjoying the feeling of Steve's hard cock on her tongue. She now feels powerful again, in her hands lays both pleasure and pain and it's all up to her what experience Steve receives. Zahra is a grand chess player, when it comes to real life and sex; she only moves the pieces when she has too. She continues to lick and pulls Steve's cock and begins licking and sucking away at his balls.

She licks under his balls and tries to swallow it, Steve is so overcome with pleasure that he can't control himself and makes noises which indicate his satisfaction. Zahra then decides it's time and she withdraws from his balls area and starts to suck Steve's cock. She insert the first two inches and then pushes his cock and then in again. In and out, in and out and then she inserts three and then four inches in. She makes loud sucking and swallowing sounds, she downs Steve's pre-cum and after each gulp gives a refreshing sound.

Zahra: "aaahhhhhaaa."

Zahra is now aggressively sucking Steve's cock and Steve wonders if he is able to hold out any longer, it's clear, that you need to be strong to handle Zahra. Zahra now decides to re-assert her authority over Steve and uses her teeth to make marks on his manhood. Zahra will make sure you know your place and that she owns and controls you, the red marks are reminders of that.

Steve: "Aaaaaahhh..You stupid bitch."

Zahra is not very pleased at being called a stupid bitch and bites Steve once and then again, but on the second bite she holds her teeth down. The pain is beyond bearable and Steve pleads with Zahra.

Steve: " Aaaaaahhh please stop, I'll be good, I'll be good. I beg you for mercy."

Zahra: "Good, don't call me a bitch again. These teeth marks will remind you who the bitch is in this relationship. Now be a good boy and cum down my throat."

Zahra now shoves Steve's cock down her throat and begins to chock; Steve is slowly becoming aroused again and wants to take charge. He starts throat fucking Zahra, but he can't hold out any longer and feels a mass of cum itching to leave him. It's building up and cum is oozing out and then it comes all pouring out. Zahra has trouble breathing, but swallows and then Steve withdraws, but Zahra isn't done yet. She immediately get's onto her feet and starts kissing Steve on the mouth, Steve can smell his cum on Zahra's breathe and when she insert her tongue, Steve can now taste his own cum. Steve wants' to stop it, but can't. He just closes his eyes and swallows too. But as he does so Steve can feel himself getting another hard-on, it's then that Steve realizes that when you're with Zahra there is no need for Viagra.

Steve then pushes Zahra back onto the table and then inserts his cock into her pussy, now he is going to fuck her, and fuck her real good. Zahra lets out groans and screams of pleasure and ecstasy.

Zahra: "Give it to me. Show what you're made of, American."

Zahra's sticky, wet, but warm pussy felt so good for Steve's cock and he begins to bang and bang hard. The table shakes violently and looks like it might break, but Steve does not care, he has a job to do and he does it well. He is in and out, in and out and in and out. He gets more violent and can feel juice coming out of Zahra's moist pussy.

Steve: "How many men have you fucked?"

Zahra: "I don't know. I lost count after my first 100."

Steve: "When did you last have sex and with who?"

Zahra: "Yesterday. I snuck into a Marine barracks and got into their communications room. Two Marines walked in and I was forced to suck their hard cocks off. I inserted both of their cocks into my mouth and forced them to touch one another. We even did a spit roast, you know, one behind and one in-front. Then their commander walked in and we were in trouble, but I discovered that the commander had an anal fetish and I let him cum in my ass. I got away and I even got the information I wanted."

Steve was shocked and turned on and he fucks Zahra even harder, but curiously, Zahra does not bleed and her pussy seems stretched and flexible. Steve becomes more animalistic and really gives it to her. More juice seems to come out of her pussy and her cries and groans of pleasure only make Steve harder.

Steve: "Why did you target me and how long have you been planning this."

Zahra; "I'm sorry I can't tell you that. I can say we picked you, because you fitted the profile of a traitor. You are our kind of traitor."

Steve decides he wants to focus on cumming and stops asking questions. He pounds Zahra even harder to the point that her outer lips turn really red. Steve then feels a finial surge and cum drips out of him. Steve then feels his cum flying out, he stops and it out of breathe, but he does not remove his penis, instead he leaves it in until all the cum has cleared away. Once this is done, he breathes a sigh of relief and withdraws, and hands Zahra a kleenex tissue to wipe herself down with.

Zahra: "One more thing, we are being watched and recorded, everything we just did in now on tape and exists in a remote location away from here. There are sensitive microphones too, so our entire conversation has been recorded, if you do not comply this tape will be released and you will be arrested for treason. If you understand, nod once and give me the USB stick and I'll leave."

12