IRC - When Predator Becomes Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM MMMMM AAHHHHH MMMMMM MMMMMMM."

Selena was naked except for a pair of self supporting stockings and high heeled shoes. She looked more than a little unkempt because one of the stockings had peeled down her leg and was just slipping over her knee. And yet the other remained fully encasing her stunningly long leg. The scene was a little decadent. Actually it was very decadent. In the middle of an otherwise bare room in the basement of the extensive property was a gynaecologists chair. Selena was laid back with her knees in the smooth, rubber covered stirrups. The stirrups and consequently Selena's legs had been spread wide open. As wide as they could go really without causing any discomfort. Actually to look at Claudette's PA, one would be quite surprised at how wide her legs would spread without causing even the slightest discomfort. It wasn't the spread of her legs that was causing her to moan out loud. A short time before Claudette had slipped a bunch of vibrating ben-wah balls up inside Selena.

There had been no need for lubrication. Selena, ever since becoming the property of Claudette had been in a permanent state of wetness and self lubrication. She was also hairless between the legs. Her sex smooth and totally hair free. Claudette had simply walked between her slave's wide open legs and lightly stroked the labia, just encouraging the leaking juices to ebb and flow out. She had then used those juices to introduce the the string of vibrating balls one at a time. Pushing the first, then the second then the third, fourth and fifth balls up inside her. Making sure the cunt was closed after the insertion of the last ball and leaving just the string, used for retrieving the balls, hanging out. Claudette had enticingly licked her own fingers that had become coated with Selena's juices, right in front of her PA. She liked to do little things like that. Little tokens in return for how her PA pleased her. Then she had stood back as the balls up inside her had vibrated and worked that inner flesh. Claudette knew what was happening inside Selena. She knew what those balls did.

"Pet... I don't mind you enjoying the balls. But if you cum, or if I see your clitoris even peeking out, you will be punished. Do I make myself clear sweetie?"

It was a little game she played. It wasn't even like Selena was secured or imobalised in any way other than her legs being suspended high and wide apart by the stirrups. It was a display of how well trained she was. Just her hands behind her head as she laid back in the leather covered chair. The balls working and vibrating away up inside her. Both she and Claudette knew all too well what the outcome would be. Claudette had simply retreated a little to the side, to read some documentation pertaining to the little shit known as Stephane DeLaurie. She did that in a casual way. There was no rush. It was Saturday and both her and Selena were locked away in the property until Monday morning. Claudette would be working on her PA and slave for the whole of that time. Selena could just reached down and rip the balls out of herself if they drove her too mad. Another sign of her devotion and her training. Even knowing the outcome. The balls working her and her labia beginning to contract and peel open. As though her sex had a life of its own. The roll and the pulsating of the sex flesh just happening and then becoming more and more with each passing minute.

"MMMMMM MMM M M M M M AAAAAHHHHHH....."

The moans becoming more telling. Claudette blatantly ignoring her pet as the beads worked up inside Selena. Then even more casually commenting,

"Don't forget what I said pet... no cum... no clitoris."

Claudette speaking almost nonchalantly and yet knowing also what the outcome would be. In the event, it was the clitoris that made the appearance first. The balls up inside Selena working her to such an extent that the clitoris simply filled and swelled and then peeled itself from under the hood. There was no way that Selena could prevent that from happening. Really, a case, a prime example of the PA and pet being betrayed by her own body. The clitoris peeling out. Like it was 'popping' out and then there in full view of anyone who might look between those quite glorious legs. Once again, Claudette casually, ever so casually looking over. Tutting at the sight of her girl's most intimate organ on display and then waiting for the inevitable to happen.

"MMMMM OHHH GODDDDD MISTRESSSSSSSS I CANTTTT HELP ITTTTTTT I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGG."

A deeper betrayal by her body as the intense orgasm began to roll through her at precisely the same time as that clitoris slid out. It was like that friction of the tight clitoris hood, sliding around the circumference of the clitoris right down to and around the base was the single cause of the orgasm. It wasn't that way of course. The balls were feeding the clitoris and so they were playing their part in the betrayal. As the first wave of what was to be a multiple orgasm rolled through Selena, she squirted from her cunt. Her own produce squirting some feet in front of her and between her legs. Almost to the stiletto'd feet of Claudette who simply looked her girl deep in the eyes and smiled. She didn't say anything. Didn't interrupt the flow of the orgasm. She let it ride out, just watching her girl in the deepest throws of pure passion and love. Listened to the whimpering throws of undiluted pleasure as they drained the energy out of her girl. Selena limp in the chair, legs splayed, hairless smooth cunt dribbling as the balls continued to work inside her. Still working inside her as Claudette retrieved a long, dressage type whip from the stand in the corner.

"EEEEEEEOWOWOWOOWWWWOWW OWWWWWWW."

Selena's cries were real. And yet they were also accepting cries and whimpers. She had done wrong. She had done something that was told not to do and now she was paying the price. The orgasm had subsided, but the balls hadn't been removed. They kept working the sexual flesh and consequently kept feeding the full, bloated clitoris. The clitoris could not, therefore slide back into its hood. Neither did Claudette want that to happen. In an almost effortless, but definite manner she set about just whipping said clitoris with the very end of the dressage whip. At the end of the dressage whip was a little thick leather tab that "flicked" deliciously. Such a flick would do not very much to any other area of flesh, but when applied to the very tip of a clitoris that had just been hyper-sensitised by an intense and multiple orgasm the effect was exquisite pain that dripped with extended pleasure.

"Naughty... naughty... naughty... clitty..."

Her words were spaced and timed with each flick of the whip. Consequently so were Selena's whimpers and cries. With each slap of the leather whip pad, little splashes of sexual juice were catapulted into the air. Selena limp in the chair, simply accepting the punishment. A well trained pet.

"Naughty.... naughty... naughty... orgasm..."

Not a formal punishment session. Nor by any means a severe one. Just a little light relief for Claudette and yet another opportunity for Selena to show her devotion to her Mistress and Owner. The gynaecologist's chair and indeed the room in which it was situated was simply for supplying pleasant distractions. For deeper, more meaningful, prolonged and protracted methods of inflicting torture and enforced pleasure, there were the sub-basement rooms of Claudette's property. A complex of rooms that were below the level of basement. Fully equipped, sound proofed rooms that were a mix of Hell and Heaven. Or perhaps somewhere in between. Most definitely somewhere beyond the normal world. Down there, the Rubber Rooms were where advanced BDSM and fetish activities took place. Deviances and perversions, not for the feint hearted nor the novice. One would not want to be one of the 'unfortunates' down in that place. An unfortunate being someone on the business end of Claudette's forays into the unexplored. Claudette like to explore. Liked to charter the unchartered. She liked to go where no-one had gone before. She liked a challenge. This was true in her professional life and it had brought her untold wealth and status. The same was true in her private life. Selena wasn't one of Claudette's 'unfortunates'. She was Claudette's pet. Claudette loved her. Cherished her. And the feelings were reciprocated. The games she played with Selena were not even on the same level as the ones that went on in that basement with other girls. What kept Selena on Claudette's (sometimes) invisible leash, was the knowledge of what her Mistress and Owner was capable of. The potential of that basement, its contents and Claudette's extensive mind and imagination, was immeasurable. Frightening even

"Naughty... naughty... naughty... naughty girl."

Sure, Stephane DeLaurie had been clever. Was clever. But he was also incredibly stupid. The problem with people like him was that they got greedy. And it was inevitably their greed that culminated in their downfall. The fact that Stephane's greed outweighed his cleverness, several fold was pretty astounding given what he had achieved. And therein lay the problem. With so much unchallenged success, and so much undiscovered, or unexposed deception occurring on a huge scale and over such a long period of time, complacency was bound to creep in. Older more life-experienced people were guilty of complacency all the time. Stephane DeLaurie's age was a contributing factor to his. He thought he was untouchable. Thought that he could scour cyber-space and then suck his victims into the real life of his sexual abuse with no recourse or repayment. His older victims filled slightly different parameters. They not only had to be 'with issues' but they needed to be wealthy and with asset lists that could be stripped with ease by DeLaurie. He didn't need to interrogate the women concerned, he simply had to get into their lives. Into their heads. Once he was where he needed to be, then he could turn the screw and simply fleece them. Its what he did. It was what he did well. Each of his wrong-doings fed each other and contributed to his downfall. If he had just found lonely older women with issues, he may never have been caught. His downfall was the fact that he was also a pervert of the highest order who sourced his younger 'bits of fun' on servers such as BonNet. If it hadn't been for MissMyndFuck being flagged up, he may have gone on, and on for a long long time. The most simple fact was that, where it might have been next to impossible to pin him down for the sexual misadventures, once he had started to fleece older women of their life savings, their assets and their properties he was heading into the massive fraud arena. Serious fraud investigators would be interested in him. Insurance companies. Private investigators. When all was taken into consideration, DeLaurie, had the legal route for his downfall been taken, would be looking at a considerable stretch, detained at one of Her Majesty's institutions. Claudette smiled to herself as the grief started to pile up without Stephane DeLaurie even knowing. Just when in reality he thought he was still on top of the pile and rising even higher, in actual fact he was about to come crashing down in a catastrophic way. Not in a way that any one person could ever imagine. All the time Claudette digging and uncovering, digging and uncovering. DeLaurie really was incredibly stupid. On top of everything else he had begun to skim off his company. Completing IT projects but re-routing electronic payments into his own account. Claudette just taking her time, making sure all the i's were dotted and the t's crossed before she made her move. At the time she made the call, she had everything she needed. There were no stones left to turn. Even as she made the call, her voice remained cool, calm and unruffled.

"Ahhh Mr DeLaurie this is Claudette, from A&A in the City. I wanted to discuss the possibility of you doing some work for my company. We've been thinking of upgrading our servers and network worldwide and I've heard good things about you. Do you think we could meet some time?"

Claudette never introduced herself with her surname. She didn't need to. Her reputation preceded her. Just the name, the company name, and Claudette's business like tone. She was very rarely, if at all turned down for a meeting. Her phone call was short, straight to the point. Stephane DeLaurie chilled back in his chair. He was watching the the stunt pilots over the river. The event had been the

Red Bull Air Race. People came from all over the world to watch men in their little stunt planes, come close to death over Docklands, and pay a fortune for tickets in the process. Stephane DeLaurie had an unhindered view from the floor to ceiling lounge window.

"I'd be delighted to meet you Claudette. You are a legend after all. Why don't you see what you have free in your diary, and I will fit in with you. How does that sound?"

Claudette's mouth curled into a smile. He sounded as young as he looked. And yet he sounded very confident, very arrogant as well. He also sounded like he was sucking up. Whilst that kind of aggravated her, it also amused her.

"That sounds like a plan. I'll be in touch soon."

Claudette hung up the call without even waiting for his final farewell. She didn't want him to get suspicious that she was trying to get him on some kind of hook after all. DeLaurie heard the call click to an end and his smile, when all was taken into consideration, was probably wider that Claudette's. He kind of carried on the conversation, even though he knew that Claudette wasn't on the other end.

"... and I will look forward to it Claudette Tennison from A&A in the City. Claudette Tennison also-know-as Athenia from BonCom. I will look forward to it like you cannot imagine."

Stephane DeLaurie sat back in his recliner. Arms up,fingers interlaced behind his head as he watched the Red Bull series in full flow. His thoughts were written all across his smug face.

"Does that Bitch really think she could do as much digging without me knowing about it? Ha Ha Ha... my biggest pay-day yet... stupid, stupid Lesbian Bitch."

Stephane had known for some time that someone was digging into his past. Unfortunately he didn't know the extent of the turmoil he was about to be embroiled in. Or who it was that had instigated it. Claudette's name had come up quite by accident and then he had done a little digging himself. He hadn't achieved what he had achieved without some street nous after all. The problem was that his stupidity was extended somewhat when he had only done a 'little' digging once Claudette's name had cropped up. He should really have gone into it a lot more. His arrogance, stupidity and his complacency meant that his digging hadn't gone anywhere near far enough. He still thought he was untouchable. He had got away with so much for so long, that he really thought that this power bitch from the City, this Claudette lesbian bitch was playing in water that was out of her depth. Overall it was a simple display of what he really thought of women in general. And how he had no respect for them. None whatsoever.

Stephane was the one playing out of his depths. Stephane DeLaurie was about to enter a traumatic time in his relatively young life. That, in itself probably was a drastic understatement. Stephane DeLaurie, at some time in the very near future, would, on several occasions, wish he was dead. But death would never be an option for him. That would be a too easy way out for him. And if Claudette could be sure of one thing, that was that things were not going to be easy for Stephane DeLaurie. Ever!

THREE: The Sting

DeLaurie wasn't going to turn down ANY time slot offered for the meeting with Claudette. Thinking that he had the upper hand even before the meeting, he would have put anything on hold. Claudette, strangely enough had become the single most important thing in his life. Before her call, she had simply been a minor cloud on the horizon. One that he would have to deal with at some point in the future. But since her call, since he had heard her silky, even dulcet tones over the telephone, well, life had taken slightly different perspective for him. Truth be known, after three years of the greatest audacity in the modern era, he was slightly bored. He was operating at will and was untouchable, he thought. He needed a new focus in his life. And well, this "Claudette Lesbian Bitch" certainly gave him that focus.

"Ahhhh Mr DeLaurie, I'm pleased I caught you. I had envisaged us meeting for lunch or dinner but my diary is oversubscribed..... Hmmmm yes precisely. I have a meeting at my office which will run until about 5.30 tomorrow evening. If you could come to my office, we can perhaps have that chat after that meeting. Possibly seal a successful meeting with a few drinks in a little champagne bar that I know down the road. How does that sound to you? I mean I am hoping for a long and fruitful collaboration with yourself. Either with your company's involvement, or not. That can be another subject of discussion."

The conversation was mostly one way. That is, Claudette spoke and Stephane DeLaurie listened, with just the occasional grunt in acknowledgement. Dropping in a little hint that she could operate in a slightly underhand way did Claudette no harm at all. It made Stephane smile. An almost sickly sweet smile stretched across and over full lips.

"That sounds perfect Claudette. I know what you mean about the oversubscribed diary. Oh My God, tell me about it. I'll get to your office just about 5.30. Don't worry if your meeting runs over, I will wait."

Claudette's turn to smile as she detected the over exaggerated compensation in DeLaurie's tone. He had always had to do that. He had dropped out early and so had always lacked the education in some ways. Communication was one of those ways. Oh he could read and write and his mind, or more like his brain was a brilliant thing. It was just a psychological thing. As though it was overcompensating for that lack of education. Like he felt he had to try harder than everyone else in certain areas. And that trying harder coming across sometimes obviously. It was just an obviously forced thing when he tried to put on the well-to-do-accent even given his true roots. Even this early it was as though Claudette could read that devious, shit-head mind like a book. Oh, she kind of knew the sort of things that would be running through his mind.

"Excellent Stephane, that is just excellent. I will see you then... bye for now."

"Yes indeed, bye for now lesbian bitch."

Claudette had already hung up. Stephane was thinking aloud. He licked his lips and continued with his day. That day was Thursday. The next day, the day of the meeting was Friday. He couldn't think of a more perfect lead into the weekend. Maybe even, over the weekend, he would have the lesbian bitch squealing for some kind of a mercy that would never be granted. He laughed out loud as he thought of the many possibilities. As he laughed he rubbed firmly at a quite enormous bulge in his trousers.

Location... Claudette's Office - Friday

Both Claudette and Stephane had been stunned in equal measure when they first met. From Claudette's point of view, this meeting was the culmination of months and months of painstaking work and there was a buzz riding through her like she hadn't had for such a long time. Indeed, she could never recall having experienced such a 'buzz'. She had clock-watched all day. Just going through the motions whilst at the same time increasing her bank balance by another million and her company's by several million. Fridays were always good in mergers and acquisitions. At least they were for her. She had always just been grateful that she had been on the business end of mergers and acquisitions and not on the lawyers side of things. 'Yuch those lawyers earned every penny', she thought.

1...45678...12