Ireland Fantasy

Story Info
Couple in a crumbling castle under a full moon.
1.1k words
3.58
8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the castle came into view, he could see the excitement on her face. The crumbling walls shining in the late afternoon sun. He slowly put the car in park as she pulls her camera out. As she stepped out of the car he began to gather the dinner and blanket he had packed. She comes around to help carry everything to the castle before they explored.

She smiled and laughed as they walked the over grown gardens, taking pictures of everything. Her excitement exciting him in more ways than he could count. As the afternoon began to fade in to early evening they made their way to the blanket and basket waiting for them inside the crumbling castle.

As she put her camera away he began to set out the dinner he had planed just for this night. Candles were lite and wine was poured. As they relaxed and talked over dinner the stars began to show themselves. She moves from the blanket and stands in front of what once was a window over looking the fields of lavender.

He slowly moves behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. As she leans against him he kisses her neck softly. She closes her eyes and enjoys the feel of his soft lips on her skin. His hands slowly slide down to her hips as he continued to brush light kisses along her neck. As she revels in the feeling a soft moan escapes her lips.

He turns her around in his arms as she lifts her mouth to his, meeting in a long slow deep kiss. The moon shining in through the crumbled window behind her, washing her skin in a silver light. Her hands frame his face as the kiss continues. His hands pulling her tight against him. Her soft body fitting so perfect against his hard body.

As he breaks the kiss she slides her arms around him, kissing his neck as he had kissed hers. He gently leads her to the blanket, where he helps her sit. He moves down beside her placing his hand on her leg as she leans over and kisses him again. Her lips open slightly as she slowly traces his lips with the tip of her tongue, drawing his into her mouth as she slides her hand along his stomach.

He gently lays her back as his mouth moves from her lips to her neck. Slowly kissing and nibbling her soft skin. Her fingers running through his hair as he kisses his way to her shoulder. He slowly unbuttons her top. Kissing the newly exposed skin as it is reviled. Her sighs only excite him more. He helps her out of her top as she slips his over his head. He lowers his mouth to hers again, kissing her slowly, passionately as his hand grazes her newly exposed skin.

Slowly she runs her hand up his thigh as he kisses her. She finds the button and begins to finish undressing him as he slips the lace strap from her shoulder. His lips coming to gently caress her skin where it had been. She closes her eyes to the sensations he is bringing to her body and mind. His hand slips to the band of her pants where he slowly undoes the buttons, sliding them down her round hips and tossing them aside. He brings his fingers up her thigh as she undoes his pants and slides them off him, tossing them aside as well.

The moon shining through the window makes her skin glow. He helps her out of her bra as his lips caress her soft full breasts. She closes her eyes and enjoys the feel of his lips on her skin. Her hand caresses his shoulder as he tastes her skin. His hand slides down her side as his lips close around one taught nipple, making her gasp. His fingers trace the band on her panties as her breathing increases.

He slides her panties down as his mouth travels down her stomach. Her hands on his shoulders. As he moves down her body, her legs open to him. His fingers lightly touch her, making her breath catch. He settles between her thick thighs, his breath warm on her moist sensitive skin. As his lips lightly brush her skin she closes her eyes, allowing herself to enjoy the things he does to her. As his fingers slip between her lips she moans softly. He continues to tease her with his fingers until her legs are trembling and her breathing is fast and unsteady. She moans as his tongue finds her wetness, her hips arch up. He smiles as she cums the first time.

He moves beside her as she comes back around. As she opens her eyes he kisses her gently, letting her taste herself on his lips. Her hand slides down his chest and to the band of his shorts. He raises his hips as he slides them off. She urges him to lay back as she kisses his neck. Her lips moving over his chest and down his stomach. He lays back and closes his eyes, anticipating where her mouth will stop. She settles on her knees beside him, leaning over him she takes his cock into her hand and slowly begins to stroke him. Her breath teasing him as her hand slides up and down his hard cock.

As she watches his face she lowers her mouth to his cock, sliding it in slowly. Her lips close around him. His breath catches as her tongue slides against him. His hand finds her round bottom as she kneels beside him, her mouth sliding up and down his throbbing cock. She moans as he feels him getting harder in her mouth. His hips begin to move with her. She slides her mouth off him as he caresses her.

He pulls her to him and kisses her. A deep and passionate kiss. He settles between her legs, allowing her to feel how much he wants her before griping her hips and sliding in, slow and deep. Her groan making him push in harder. Her hands griping his shoulders as he begins to slide in and out of her. She brings her legs up, wrapping hem around his hips as h starts to thrust into her faster, and harder. The more she moans the harder he thrusts into her. Over and over again. Her body tighten around him as she gets close again. He feels her body respond to him and slides in hard and deep. As she cums her body grips him tight as her fingers dig into his shoulders. With one last deep thrust he cums hard. Pulling and holding her close. Their bodies trembling.

Once their breathing is back to normal he moves off of her soft body. She turns into him and gently strokes her fingers over his chest. She smiles up at him as he watches her.